SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stupidity is wonderful!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CommDixon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I LOVE the fact that within reason you can say anything in response to a lad's e-mail as it's evident they don't read it!

I replied to one yesterday and changed $18M to $918M and then referred to it:

Quote:
Dear Mr Saskia,

I have received your e-mail with some considerable surprise as I'm sure you can appreciate. To be told that I am the potential beneficiary of almost a billion dollars is quite wonderful and will certainly help with the repairs to the Church roof and sanitary system.

The latter is the most pressing as it's been backing up for about 3 months now and Mrs Priggins the cleaner is getting a bit fed-up with mopping up huge amounts of excrement, especially after the thrice-weekly curry & hymn nights. She'll be whooping over the moon when I tell her 'no more turds'.

Anyway what do I do now Sir ? And who is Denio Menezes?

Blessings.

Reverend T0mz1r 4sm3gm4

PLEASE LEAVE THIS SPACE EMPTY: [_______________________________________]

Just had his next-step-mail and there's no reference whatsoever, nor did he tell me who Denio Menezes is....

Last edited by CommDixon on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, they don't read much early on in the bait. They stick to pre-typed messages (scripts) that bring them the most money. It's when you start causing them problems (WU not accepting payments, fake receipts) that they start paying attention and respond by hand (off script).

You can actually use this against them later on. You can drop important facts early then get mad at them later for not remembering them. Then they have to scramble and reread your early messages. Laughing

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thrice-weekly curry & hymn nights

Laughing Brilliant

There was a thread some time ago showing how love lads never read any message until they see currency symbols. I can't for the life of me find it but it was so funny. The author just typed what sounded like delerious ramblings which went completely un-noticed.

If anyone knows the thread I'm on about and can find it that would be great.

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hey, lads aren't in it for our mental health or riveting conversations. If they will take money from cancer patients, you can be damn well sure they'll try to take it from someone who thinks the bills make a nice hat. Wink

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GreyAmadeus wrote:
If anyone knows the thread I'm on about and can find it that would be great.

Wouldn't have been this one would it: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=196904 Wink

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dangnabbit. Lately my lads have been reading what I write!! What am I doing wrong? Confused

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sunshine, your dragon bait was brilliant and random, but not quite as random as this thread (which I finally found)

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=179387

For example:
Quote:
Thank you for your email. As always your writings fill me with joyus custard.
Today a pilchard embarked up the side of a tree. it was still in its tin but sang like stapeler happy with the ninth calling of a timbuktoo timetable

Definitely worth a read Laughing

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic