SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yemliyorum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should mean, "I'm baiting," which seemed appropriate enough. That's if my very limited (at this stage) Turkish serves me, which it may well not.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Makes as much sense as mine: vonpaso means 419er (from the numbers vo pa so) and xlura means to tempt or lure.

May I suggest Heidi Gedelim as a character name? Or Heidi Gerusheroose.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new baiters! Great to have you on board. But while you're admiring the penthouse suite up here in main scambaiting don't forget that some of us live in the basement of the Love/Date Scams. Pop down for a visit sometime but don't touch the slime on the walls it's unhealthy.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
tomorrow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:

May I suggest Heidi Gedelim as a character name? Or Heidi Gerusheroose.

What's the significance of that name?

I've already made one up: Danielle Akroyd. My friends call me Dan http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000101/

Edit: Did you notice my avatar? One of the original scammers and a classic movie.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tomorrow wrote:
What's the significance of that name?

It's a common phrase in Turkish (the second one is spelled "haydi gürüşürüz"). That's about the extent of my Turkish, though I know a few other smatterings, and such words as "tirbuşon" are obvious.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All new ones, be welcome take a seat.

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
amd098
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there!
Bored out of my mind I check my spam folder, and find a message for 'help'. I've been a fan of shivermetimbers for a long time and figured id give it a shot, so here I am

where should i post my story [which just started, under the name of Matches Malone]

no need to worry about my scammer googleing it, as Matches Malone is one of Batman's false names, one he uses to run around with criminals, and so i thought hey it fits perfectly!
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new members, We value you and hope you will stick around and help torment the scammers. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
m0nster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found this site after reading a scambait which left a lad with a tattoo of a bison and "I give BJs"...

Good to see such a strong collection of resources and individuals on the web... And what a great way to put these scumbags though hell and fight crime while having fun.

Good luck to all in your baits- I hope that I will have some good ones to contribute in the near future Laughing
BarryDHatchet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay... I've seen enough of these stupid emails from scammers and have deleted thousands of them from our work email servers (can't use 'em, sorry) that I'm ready to answer a few! I'd like to get involved.

I have my fake e-mail address set up (gmail so no IP's). Have a fake address on an uninhabited road in a metropolitan area (...my house was built after Google Maps took their sat-pic, what of it?), and have a birthday, anniversary, and blood type. I think I'm ready.

Pointers? What's the first step in starting one from the surplus forum? Do I need to include headers and all in my reply or just make it look 1/2 way convincing?
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Barry.... Laughing

Read the info here

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

Apply for a mentor they are invaluble for the first few baits !

If you pick up one from Surplus do not include the headers ! those are there so we can see where the scammer is.

A simple reply to the email address saying " I am interested tell me more " should do the trick

Have fun !!

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I just found this site. I've got a Vlad who has gotten to the stage of very strong friendship and hints of more and has just found a job in my city and will travel in a few days. Anyway, the Vlad wants a phone number. I was going to give a mobile number from a new sim, but you have to register a sim to activate it in Australia. Is there a better way to do it? I'd like something on which the Vlad can leave a voice message.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! I haven't made up a blood type for my characters Very Happy

×186
BarryDHatchet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My job requires doing some software testing and I use a random person generator to make up personalities for my test cases. It will do CC numbers, Blood types, Mother's maiden name, etc. Just enough to get you started. Creativity isn't lost but it gets the ball rolling.

Google "random person" to find one.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new members Very Happy

Be sure to stick along Cool

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Starbuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all!
I've often wondered what would happen if I were to reply one of those spam mails. But I've never done so as yet.
I came across a scambaiting website a couple of years ago, and was amazed by the hoops that some of the baiters were making the scammers jump through.
I've not yet decided if I want to actually go ahead and try it myself. I first need to read up a bit in here to see what it takes. I know that there's one thing that I am good in at least, and that's creative writing. I can cook up a mess of words and make it look like something official, or scientific while it's utter nonsense. Maybe that's a usable skill for baiting Smile
It's in any case something I've had fun with.

Anyhow, I'll first look around here to see if it's something that I want to bring into practice.

cheers
- kara
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Starbuck,

Don't worry. It's ok to lurk for a while. I was here two months before I started getting involved. If or when you decide to jump in the pool with us crazy kids, be sure to grab a mentor to give yourself a good head start and always bait safe.

Most of all have fun! Very Happy

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I first started with baiting it seems unbelievable what older members did to their lads but every rookie needs to understand that the amazing baits are result of many unsuccessful baits... and hard work.

Learn to understand your lads and the way he reacts to obstacles and you are going to have a lot of fun Very Happy

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Starbuck: Yes it is. I have my lad believing something unbelievable about a certain fish.

@Barry: My job requires looking up addresses in Google Maps or the county GIS to draw vicinity maps, and it's not uncommon for an existing street to be missing from Google Maps.

×186
Stoney
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BarryDHatchet wrote:
snip

Google "random person" to find one.

Thanks for the heads up. I needed a random address and googled that.

Is there anything you can't google?

I guess the ultimate search string could be "random name + random address + random phone num."...

Closed lad accounts *24 *4
bow_down Hail Gomer*4 Malaysia Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Chemical Brothers
Sand Timer The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012-2013
Safari The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos>Natitingou BRODA THEM GO TO KILL ME I BORROW 100,000NAIRA FOR THE JOURNEY
Safari Xmas Pot Rescue Lagos-Parakou-Kandi right now am out of cash
c_heater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everybody,

I'm Charles Heater .......... well...... that's what I tell the lads Wink
I'm a retired 65 year old shoe salesman and I have a poor pension.
I'm new on the internet so I'm a bit clumsy with scanning pasports, giving ID information and I have a computer for just 2 months. It was a gift from my (ex)collegues on my last day at work.
I'm maried to Adele Steam (That makes her mrs A. Steam - Heater)
and I try to build out a good relationship with the lads because I want to divorce my awfull wedded wife when I got rich from the lads.... and have funds of my own.
Adele is from a very rich Dutch family and she only gives me money if I have a good purpose for it.
Now I'm during my first bait (that's hard for a in rl Dutch guy who speaks the English language not as his first language - so excuse my English).
When I'ts getting difficult for me, because I'm in my first scamb8, my wife Adele saves my guts because she want to go for a short trip with our motor-home, and I have no internet in there
Wink And I better do what my Adele wants, because she is very suspicious about me and my new computer hobby. That makes it sometimes difficult to answer the lads whitout extra eyes, as I tell them.
Sometimes Adele cleans the answering machine and accidentally erases all the messages and then I have to ask the lads if they called me and if they did, to do it again. Clumsy Adele Embarassed
Adele and her family dislike me and her mother always told her not to mary a guy below of her family standards. That's why I hate them all, and one day they be stunned when I got rich with the help of my African friends

All-right, that's all rubbish as you would understand Very Happy

I'm a 44 year old ICT guy from The Netherlands in rl.
I've read a lot on this forum and still have to read a lot and I like it
My scamb8 e-mail is a www.care2.com free (pop)mail address found out that http://www.care2.com/accounts/free_email.html can give you different domain named e-mail addresses and I've implemented one in a gmail account for the IP masking. But vegemail, wildmail etc (all care2mail) is also accessible if you use a tor-client to mask your IP. You can read more on https://www.torproject.org/
At http://www.xoip.com/ I made a free voicemail / fax account because the one mentioned on the forum doesn't accept new members at the moment. Xoip works fine, I have my first voicemail message from a person from a certain region Wink
I've visited the tips and hints page here and made a rubbish passport file in Linux, I already have send the few kb file in a bz2 wrap and now he's 43 gigs of rubbish richer Very Happy
I'm doing three baits at the time and that's hard for me, maybe I pushed my luck.
Owww.. and I've signed up for premium Very Happy Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by c_heater on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Goeeeeeeeeeeedemorgen en welkom bij Eater. Fellow Dutchie here.

A good idea would be to get a mentor.

I'm gonna check out the stuff you mentioned. Seems to come in handy.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Heater from another Torifier! I'm writing a tuTorial, I'll post it in a day or two.

You can have some linguistic fun with the lads who send scripts in foreign languages. I baited one in Côte d'Ivoire who for some strange reason wrote in Spanish using a translator program. I wrote to the banker in French, figuring that's the most common European language in CI, but he answered in mangled Spanish.

×186
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome everyone and especially c_heater our newest premium member posting here. While its very rare to have a lad follow you here I once had a lad send me my avatar. I've since stopped baiting as Connie.

Have a great time and of course, bait safely.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
ToxtethO'Grady
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there,

I found this site a couple of weeks ago, and have been lurking around, reading, and generally having a bloody good laugh at what goes on here.

I spent almost 2 days reading the epic thread about the lads sent to Abeche in Chad, and the misadventures thereof. I haven't laughed so long and hard in years.

Anyway, I'm thinking of dipping my toe in the water, and joining in with the baiting of these miscreants, but I'm going to spend a bit more time lurking and reading before I decide if I'm going to request a mentor, and get started.

Cheers!

Toxteth.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic