SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

RIP Bombardier

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never knew about Bombadier until now. But I too, have just laughed at his Stunt man baits and his burntout boat.

All I can offer is my sympathy and a quote:

"Death comes to all but great achievements raise a monument which shall endure until the sun grows old."

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A tip of the hat to him - he was one of the classics

Purple Flower
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is really sad, he will be missed.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dammit Crying or Very sad

Eater, and ebay, will never be the same.

Godspeed, Bomb

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sorry for you and your loved ones and friends, Meg. Sad

Often, when people wondered why I spent so much time scambaiting, I showed them 'the Fall Guy' stunt man video, guaranteed to produce several tears of laughter. He left us some all time classics that will inspire new members for decades to come. He will be missed at Eater, but never forgotten.

I wish you all the strength to cope with your loss.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much for all your loverly comments, Mark was laid to rest on Friday, he receieved full military honours and was lowered to the sound of a single horn playing the last post, he was only 10 months away from completing 22 years in the British Royal Artillery, he used to laugh at people who thought he was named after a motor bike, we will miss him beyond imagination, he was a big man with a huge heart and would fight anyone for all the right reasons............ thank you all again, Meg

pony pony Mortar x18
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just logged in for a quick peek to wwhat is going on, and saw this.

I am so sorry to here the news, and although I didn't chat with him, I admired him for his abilities but also because he struck me as being an all round good bloke.

Please accept my condolences. He will be missed.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses the Mica lad I've been dealing with, sends his condolences. I hope everyone takes this in the way it is intended. Sorry the message isn't quite right, but that's lads for you.

He should have said, 'I wish it was my trousers you set fire to'

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not posted in forever, because I really don't come here much. But when I saw this, I had to say something. Bomb's stunt lad baits are the funniest things in the world to me. Seriously, that was the most hilarious bait on the forum. RIP old friend.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Meg,

I was saddened to read of your loss. I did not know Mark personally, but his achievements here are legendary. I recall banging my forehead on my PC desk, laughing uncontrollably after watching the ‘Scammer turned Stuntman’ jumping off a roof.

I wish you and your family strength and resolve during this tough time in your lives.

TM
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the first time I have logged on here in months... and I am just in shock to read this. My thoughts & condolences to your family, ma'am. Bombardier was a baiter who will not be soon forgotten.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, another one who didn't know him, but anyone who spent any time helping here at eater is already a legend, and anyone who commanded the respect of the other greats here, an even greater legend, I am sorry for your loss Sad

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so sorry, ma'am. Sad

My prayers to you and yours.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just reading this thread and thinking of the famed "stuntman baits" brought a smile to my dial. 43 was way to young to go, and the shoes he brought to eater will have an extremely hard time being filled.

My thoughts to you and your family, and I wished I could've gotten to know him, he sounds like an extraordinary man Crying or Very sad

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I apologise for arriving late!

Double-O and I would like to extend our condolences.

Bombardier was such a wonderful man. We had many conversations and so much fun. The most memorable was the work for the Fall Guy Videos that have already been posted. I will never forget the day he told me that he needed me to play Sally the Fall Girl - - and seduce the lad. We had so much fun.

Meg, I hope that you will be able to save the memories your husband made with us and find comfort in them. I hope that your children will also be able to enjoy their father through the posts.

I am really sorry for your loss.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My condolences, Meg. We will miss him. Sad

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awe, Mark was an awesome person and will be missed greatly. You and your children are in my thoughts and prayers.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic