SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New man, new love - this time for ever?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there

Since some weeks, I am getting 'close' to a new man.

We are on the stage by building up 'love for ever'.
He said he lives in England and I live in Germany. (Email traceback goes to the USA)
His email is 'marked' as coming from a scammer.

Yesterday, he suddenly came up with 'might need to travel to Africa or Equador'. I got really 'abset' as he did not mention this before. (and he 'cried' the whole day because of that)
I told him I hate Africa... Rolling Eyes
I think he said something about I could travel with him to go there. (great)

This morning- he wrote to me, he really needs to know if I love him.
And I told him. "No problem, you can get as much love as you want or needs- I have plenty of love to give" Embarassed

In fact, I was hoping he would come up with a new story then just travelling to Africa...

I am thinking to make this lovestory more interesting and might plan a surprise visit in England? Could something like this stress him?
He just wants to meet in September. Mr. Green But of course I can't wait.

Any idea about (pretending) travelling to him or to stress him another way? (in fact it would not be really far- just 1-2 hour-flight)

some ideas would be appreciated.
Orange Rose

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)

Last edited by Orange Rose3 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea of a surprise visit. You could go silent for a day and then send him an email form you hotel in Great Britain - did he mention the city?

Either he or an accomplice is close to the hotel Very Happy and can't seem to find you, or you get frantic excuses.

Of course, after another day of silence you tell him you are back home and need an apology for letting you down.

Your English is not perfect, that is why the hotel name and address you gave him was was slightly wrong (you are nearsighted, too!). And you couldn't understand what the employee at the reception was trying to tell you: Was it him at the reception desk asking for you? But if he really loved you he could have made an effort to find you.

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Jeanette

thats a good idea. It shouldnt be too hard to plan the trip. Have been there many years ago.

He lives near "brenchly road, north east London". (no idea what kind of area this is)

how exciting to plan this trip to London..

Orange Rose

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could book into a really expensive hotel; the mugu will be convinced that you are loaded and spending all that lovely money not on him but on your own luxury. You ordered French champagne and oysters and caviar to your room to celebrate with the lad. Sadly, you had to consume everything without him.
Plus you brought a Macbook laptop and a Rolex for him. But you were so disappointed when he didn't show up that you gave everything to the chambermaid.

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll book into one of the nicest hotels there. need to figure out the location first.

this guy is really funny. changes his story one in a whild.
I told him I go shopping with a friend- first he asked what I would buy him
Then I asked him back, what he wants if he would have 3 wishes.
All he said he wants me. And he is happy he knows I am his for real.. Rolling Eyes

Then I mentioned his trips again- and he said he wants to travel to me - but he would not have the 750 £ - as he just got a new house for us two and his son.

I dont really know if I should laugh or cry about this lads...

But in fact - I am really looking forward to this trip to London know... jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Last edited by Orange Rose3 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.hotelsoftherichandfamous.com/news/editorial/londons--top-7-most-expensive-celebrity-hotel-rooms
Razz

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I think I choose the Langham hotel. just because of the bath....

"The chromatherapy feature on the sok bath gently washes the bather with a full spectrum of colour. This is combined with hydrotherapy that takes the form of millions of effervescent champagne-like bubbles that caress the skin to create a luxurious bathing experience"

How be wonderful to share it with my new love?

How lovely to spend some of the money I have won.

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, the Langham vigorously protects the privacy of its guests. So if the lad complains that the reception said you don't stay with them it's just because they did what they do when Madonna stays there: Deny!

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And they wouldnt give any information about any guests on the phone...

I liked the other option with the butler in the suite.... Cool to be honest- I prefere this bath.....

this is so exciting - I might even meet one of this stars there!!!

Lady Orange Rose

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing with a visit to London yet... Sad

this Lad doesnt seem to have a proper script - awfull.

Now he needs 2000£ to pay his workers and the bank would not give it to him- but he has 2 cars and just got a house for us with swimming pool.

o dear - I said this is peanuts and he could come if it is really urgent...
And now in my 'family' we have an accident - so not much time for him.

But he loves me so much, which is lovely- he would even kill himself if I would disappoint him..

good- go ahead darling!

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Women are better businesspersons. His silly problems are all the more reason for a surprise visit of a woman used to get things done. Get help for your own family problems, hop on a plane and take a lot of money with you to deal with his workers.

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just heading off to London- I am sooo excited!
A dream becomes truth!!

I'll have a great time there.... Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Be careful when using the Underground OrangeRose. The yellow Circle Line is exactly that - it goes around and around. It would be terrible if you fell asleep or missed your stop and got stuck on it for hours thereby missing an important meeting!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so exciting! Can't wait to read the sequel.

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a wonderfull and lovely stay in London! Well - in one point is was a big disappointment... Rolling Eyes
By the way, he wants to call me sugar- so I call him pepper...

12th, 2 pm, me
Quote:
Dearest pepper
I am so sorry to hear you have all this trouble...
This is just the note to tell you about my surprise:
I am just on the way to come to visit you! I am so happy and now I think its a good time to come and to see you my love and then fix your financial problems.
It is my dream to have a really romantic evening (and hopefully night) with you my dearest love and then tomorrow - fix your financial issue and then I go back home again..
Yes, I am coming today and we'll meet tonight - this is so exciting!!!! I booked the flight and the hotelroom. It will be beautifull.
I always wanted to stay over in this hotel- its a dream really - and very exclusive. They have this very exclusive champagner-bubble-bath. You'll love it.
darling - I am sooooo excited!

The plan is:
I am just on the way to the airport to fly over to London- it takes just around an hour to get there- then I'll travel to the hotel, take a bit of a rest - and you come to the hotel as soon as you get a chance! So we'll not have contact until we meet... You dont need to rush - just come when you can.

You dont know how excited and happy I am. The hotel I'll stay with you is the ........Hotel London, address....

I add a photo of me - - hope you like it.
Just a few hours to go and we'll meet, kiss and hug each other... Love you so much pepper.

Yours for ever - see you soon!

then him, 2.30 pm:
Quote:
Oh I am so so happy to hear this I will be very happy to meet you tonight tell me how are you going to make love to me when we finally see?

Him: The next morning:
Quote:
Hi sugar please where are you I am worried about you so much

Me- next day the 14th, afternoon.
Quote:
Hello Pepper

Thank you for this big diappointment in London. I cant believe it really.

After all, I had a lovely evenening with 3 businessman I met in the restaurant in the hotel. It was a wonderfull evening. We had a lot of fun - they were real gentlemen. Especially one of them was very nice. We might meet again.

The room itself was haven- and as I dont want anyone to destroy my dream I did enjoy it. Especially the champagne-bath and the lovely massage.
And as you did not want the money- I went to Harrods and spent it. Another few pair of red shoes, lovely red underware and a few more usefull things.

I relized you are not the best businessman- but I really thougt you would respect me a bit more.

Him- shortly afterwards..
Quote:
Sugar to be honest.... I don't expect all this from you so you think am not a real bussiness man? And you had fun with people you don't know before? Thanks so much fro breaking my heart and the trust I have for you, crying crying

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me:
Quote:
Pepper, to be honest- I dont understand you.
I said: you dont seem to be a very goood businessman- and I wanted to help you and I wanted to see you.

But you just did not come to the hotel- you did not ring - no excuse - nothing. Do you relize how much money I have spent?

Why should I not talk to gentlemen in a restaurant with many other people around?

Pepper - you did let me down in a real nasty way. You did break my heart. And now you blame me?
What do say to that?

him:
Quote:
Please sugar forgive me I am just crying here that I can't meet you when you come to london I blame my self a lot and I hope you will forgive and tell me you still love me

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Jeannette and Phil

Phil, of course I used a taxi. It would have been a shame to miss out in this wonderfull lovely hotel..

any ideas how to go on with this? He really broke my heart...

Orange Rose

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him exactly that. Pile it on thick about how much he hurt you and make it clear that he has to make it up to you somehow.

And maybe drop hints that there may be someone you met while waiting for lad to turn up

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me:
Quote:
Pepper, do you think I can just forget all of that????
I am not sure what kind of love you have for me. You really broke my heart. How can I ever trust you again?
Did you resolve your problem with the money?

Him:
Quote:
My love, please try and forgive me I am very sorry.... I did not meant to do this to you, please my sugar forgive me and let's us continue our relationship. Yes I know you spent a lot of money am very sorry sugar please I know you can forgive me . Well about the money I am still looking for a way out I have not got it and also my son need to pay his school fees and I need to get him some provison please my love can you help me out I promised to return the money back to you if you can borrow me sugar. Please forgive me my sugar..... Kisses

Bevore I travelled to London, he said, the bank cant give him a loan as they are in dept themself. And his boss has to pay school fee. (...)
We are talking about 2000£

Orange Rose

PS. Thanks internationalcrysis! I thought of something like that.

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly who is in debt - he, his company, or the bank?
Anyway, you got him! happy crowd He has admitted he has a bank account. You can go for a shiny pink piggy!

And the idea with these business men is brilliant. This is so exciting I need to go to the bathroom.

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He really said the bank is in dept... and his boss cant give him money in advandce, as he needs to pay school fee.

Beside his job he has a shop and just got a new house with swimming pool a couple of weeks ago.

Yes. this gentlemen in London were really kind. And I am sure the one will contact me next week. By the way, my new red shoes are exquisit.

I thought I wait a bit before I ask for the bank account... (YES, I like to have a piggy, mine is a bit lonely)

now he wants to ring me. But I dont want to talk to him.

Orange Rose

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
now he wants to ring me. But I dont want to talk to him.

A Skype number for him to call and Callgraph to record the event, a 4 shared account to upload the call, and we can all share. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi devil woman

in one point, I did not manage to do this in a technic way. And the other thing is, I dont really want to talk to much to them.

The last one tried to ring me several time per day on the cell phone (I did not reply) and i am a bit worried to become verbaly aggressiv. Shocked

Orange Rose

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me:
Quote:
NO.
Do you expect I would just say yes to give me your bank account and then I would pay the money? Tell me a reason why I should do that.
I have spent a lot of money in London- to me it felt as if you dont really want it.

Him:
Quote:
Hi Sugar,
Can you please forgive me for God sake........i know i hurt you allot but please forgive,if you don't want to help me its no problem all the same i still love you so much.pls

Me:
Quote:
Hi there Pepper
I'll try- but we'll need to build up trust again.
What are you up to?
take care darling

Him:
Quote:
Hi Sugar,
i was online waiting for you all night but you weren't there.....Any way how is your daughter doing?

today, Me:
Quote:
Hi Pepper
at least you did not pay money for your waiting.... lol
What are you up to?

Him:
Quote:
Good Morning Sugar,
How are you doing today and how was your night......Yes i did not paid for my waiting but i missed you so bad. Well i am going to see a friend of mine today maybe he can help me out about the money stuff. What about you?

Him:
Quote:
Hi sugar,
How are you doing today and how is your sick daughter dong?

I guess he knows there is more money around. Laughing
How would I know if another lad is writing?

Orange Rose

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check his headers. If they're from a different place, they might be from a different lad. A RL vic wouldn't notice anyhoo, so pretend you didn't notice as well.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic