SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Amos Amos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new "boyfriend" is Amos. He says he´s from Australia. His IP tells me he´s from Ghana, Africa.
We are in contact for a week now. He told me that he has a 6 year old son and that he has to sign a very important contract in the UK.

Good, I told him that I´d visit him there so we could finally meet. Of course there was some trouble and we missed each other. He had to go to Africa suddenly and couldnt meet me at the hotel.

Damn! I had bought a Nintendo 3DS for his son. I want to send it to him but Amos refuses to give me his address in Australia.

He told me that it´s my fault that we didnt meet since I didnt want to tell him my phone number. I told him I had forgotten my cell phone at work. He was mad that I didnt even want to call him. I told him I tried but the lady at the reception told me that it would get very expensive if I called his number since the owner is not in the UK but Africa. I of course thought that was a mistake and asked Amos if he gave me the wrong number.

I asked Amos about it and how that could be possible. He said it´s not true and that he wants to speak to me on messenger. Sure here we go...

Quote:
IM 10.Jul. 09:28

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:2Cool: I´m here. I have no cam but you have. Now show me that you are real.

amos(10.Jul. 09:29): hello
amos(10.Jul. 09:30): are you on your ipd or pc?
amos(10.Jul. 09:30): ipad
amos(10.Jul. 09:30): or pc?

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:30): iPad

amos(10.Jul. 09:31): yes it does not support that dear
amos(10.Jul. 09:31): you need to get on pc first dear
amos(10.Jul. 09:32): may be you dont love me so i may think

vrosa (10.Jul. 09:32): that works just fine for you, right?
vrosa (10.Jul. 09:32): I bought things for you AND your son. You never did anything for me.
vrosa (10.Jul. 09:32): why dont you just give me Kelvin´s home address?

amos (10.Jul. 09:34): so why don;t you send me that and i would give to him?

vrosa (10.Jul. 09:34): Fine. What´s your address then? But please give it to me.
vrosa(10.Jul. 09:34): I meant to him.
vrosa (10.Jul. 09:34): God, you´re confusing me.
vrosa (10.Jul. 09:35): I really like your son.

amos (10.Jul. 09:35): well as grown as i am what will I be using a Nintendo game for?

vrosa (10.Jul. 09:36): yeah true
vrosa (10.Jul. 09:36): sorry

amos (10.Jul. 09:36): a min
amos (10.Jul. 09:36): calling to get the address for you

vrosa (10.Jul. 09:36): it´s a blue Nintendo. I hope he likes the color

amos(10.Jul. 09:3Cool: Amos Ayensu,approtech st,# 4..adenta,accra,west africa...+233 245670232
amos(10.Jul. 09:3Cool: thats the address

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:3Cool: not the african one. I meant the one in Australia

amos(10.Jul. 09:39): i am not in australia now how will i pick up?

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:39): When will you be back to Australia?

amos(10.Jul. 09:40): i don't know yet as i am about to start a contract

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:40): I thought you were almost through with it

amos(10.Jul. 09:40): i cant give a date

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:41): I dont want to send things that are expensive to a dangerous country like west africa. I´m not sure if you´d get it. The Nintendo was 250 Euros!

amos(10.Jul. 09:42): are you not sending through a courier service?
amos(10.Jul. 09:42): how can that get lost?

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:42): I´d send it via air mail
vrosa(10.Jul. 09:43): I prefer to send it to Australia. That would make sure that Kelvin really gets it. Why dont you give me his address? You said the little boy likes me. I´m sure he´d like to get a present from me. I would even put a letter inside to read for him.
IM 10.Jul. 09:48

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:4Cool: Where did you go?

Amos went offline for a few minutes. I thought he had given up.

amos(10.Jul. 09:49): having problems with connections
amos(10.Jul. 09:49): why are you making everything so complicated Rosie
amos(10.Jul. 09:50): if you like to send it to him just send it to me and he will get it thats all

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:50): I have a feeling that you hide something from me but I dont know what it is. Maybe you are still together with your wife and dont want me to send Kelvin a letter.

amos(10.Jul. 09:51): how will i do such a thing?
amos(10.Jul. 09:51): i am a very honest man and i respect whatever i have

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:51): I dont know. It´s just a feeling.

amos(10.Jul. 09:51): i am not forcing you to do anything

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:51): I´m sorry if I´m wrong

amos(10.Jul. 09:51): if you wish to do that for him just do as i say

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:51): I wonder why you dont want to give me Kelvin´s address. It´s really strange.
vrosa(10.Jul. 09:52): I thought we wanted to start a family

amos(10.Jul. 09:52): i am the one who will pick it up in australia, and now i am not there so the best thing to do is send it here or wait till i get home
amos(10.Jul. 09:53): i need to to go eat dinner now

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:53): His mom would pick it up if I send it to her address not you! Or do you still live with them? If so then you lied to me from the beginning.

amos(10.Jul. 09:53): no
amos(10.Jul. 09:54): Rosie just give me an hour i will be back

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:54): Cant promise to be here then. If I´m not here later, then I´ll be here tomorrow. Have a nice evening. And dont get in trouble. Africa is dangerous.

amos (10.Jul. 09:55): ok you should also stay safe out there

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:55): I will.

amos(10.Jul. 09:55): i dont have access to internet always but i will try as much as i can to get in touch with you
amos(10.Jul. 09:55): i did not bring my laptop

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:55): ok, hope to talk to you soon again

amos(10.Jul. 09:56): so i only have to use the internet cafe

vrosa(10.Jul. 09:56): good bye

amos(10.Jul. 09:56): bye

You guys can google his name. He´s a 22 year old boy from Ghana looking for older women.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't that wonderful! Your new friend the Ditz (ie my character) is in Australia and is happy to deliver the toys to his kids personally. You have SO much potential with this lad, it'd be a shame not exploit every single bit of it!

And why not give him a fake phone number from www.fakenamegenerator.com (which will never work), and then tear him a new one for not ringing it?

Rule One (or is it two?): It's ALWAYS the Lad's fault! After all, at your lad's request, you got onto messenger for him, downloading software that ended up crashing your iPad:wink: You think he might have given your computer a virus, 'cos suddenly it doesn't work anymore! You're at a Internet cafe ina VERY dodgy suburb, and you think one of the dodgier men is looking at you with lust in his eyes, he scares you SO MUCH!

Tell him you still suspect that he's still with is wife (and really ram it home that he has to prove otherwise), after all your ex was cheating on you with HIS ex wife wasn't he? Why not tell him you're thinking of travelling to Ghana at some point in the future then change it to a country next door... And get him to meet you at new country. If it happens, you can add a pith helmet to your siggy (and you never forget your first, I remember mine like it was yesterday)...

This might be useful, from the Australian Federal Government's travel advisory website (about Ghana):

http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/ghana

Quote:
Conspicuous travellers, particularly women on their own, are the target of opportunistic crimes such as muggings, bag snatching, petty theft and pickpocketing. These crimes are common in markets, tourist attractions and beaches. Armed robberies and other violent crimes, including rape and house invasions are increasing in frequency. There have been reports of passengers in taxis being robbed by drivers.

Thefts by individuals posing as airport staff frequently occur at Kotoka International Airport in the capital Accra. Legitimate airport staff wear a current identification card which bears their name and photograph. Cards without photographs are not valid.

There have been reports of individuals fraudulently posing as police officers and demanding money from foreigners.

Don't tell him all of this, just that you heard the airports are dangerous and women get raped in Ghana, and you'll need a big strong man (such as his good self) to protect you!

I love lad squirming, and you've got him trying to squirm out of work, let's make him suffer... Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much for the link. I´ll give him a phone number now.

Where in Australia does "Ditz" live? Amos told me that he lives in Queensland.

His latest email (he writes to me in capital letters now):

Quote:
DEAR ITS NOT THE MATTER OF LYING OR WHAT YOU THINK.AM TRYING TO BE SIMPLE TO YOU BUT YOU DONT WANT. KELVIN IS THERE IN AUSTRALIA NOW AS I AM TALKING TO YOU. SINCE AM NOT THERE HER MUM WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO PICK THE GIFT. UNLESS AM AROUND PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME NOW AND LET PLAN OK? KELVIN IS YOURS FOREVER OK. WE WILL COME TO YOU THERE AND THATS IS SURPRISE. OK PLEASE CALM DOWN AND LET TALK ON PHONE. OK I MISS YOU SO MUCH. CAN YOU COME ONLINE NOW THEN WE CHAT?
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is developping nicely! clapping

By the way, this sub-forum is not hidden from Google. If the mugu becomes suspicious and googles your chat name (which is unusual) he will be led right here. You might consider substituting it with "me".

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you Jeannette I´ll do that. I already shortened my emailaddress. But you are right, it´s better to use "me".
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my reply:

Quote:
Ok, I´m gonna give you another chance. Robin said I should and I´ll listen to her.
That´s my number 0431 83 32 09. Let´s talk and please dont disappoint me again. I´ve been disappointed a lot in my life. I cant take it anymore.

I love you!

his reply:

Quote:
thanks so much dear, think i have to get my phone then we talk . and thank Robin for me think we see her too when i get to you. i love you so much. but one thing is when should i call you? any way need to see one manager to have a word with him. it wil take me about thirty mins so wil get you soon. take care sweetheart. i love you
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he just replied:

Quote:
where are you? i have been trying to call the number but it seems there is problem with the communication. so what might be the problem. can you also try to call me back or text me? i have tried texting you too but did not go through. please let me hear from you now.

Any suggestions what to reply?
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this a real number? Or one from the generator?

You might tell him one of those disasters Australia is notorious for hit your area. While it was only a minor storm, still some landlines and cell phone transmitters need to be repaired.

In the meantime you can work out something with internationalchrysis.

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It´s from the generator. thank you!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty´s Darling wrote:
Where in Australia does "Ditz" live? Amos told me that he lives in Queensland.

Normally, the Ditz lives in Outback New South Wales, but for your bait, she can live in Fortitude Valley in Suburban Brisbane. In RL, I have friends there! Find out where he claims to be, and I 'll come up with a nearby address. I LOVE seeing a lad squirm Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, I asked him. That´s my reply:

Quote:
Dear Amos,

last days were hell. The new burglar alarm didnt work. We made some tests but it just didnt sound the alarm. I´m scared a little now. Wish you were here with me. Or I could come to you. I just need to be with you. Where in Australia do you live?

A house down the street has broken windows. The thieves got in there and stole a lot. Why are there so mean people in the world? I dont get it. I hate people who try to steal from others.

I read about Africa. Please Amos be careful and come back to Australia soon! I need you!

Love you!

Let´s see if he remembers that he´s from Queensland.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The beauty of the fake phone number is that you can tear him a new one for not getting it to work:

Quote:
"what do you mean the phone number doesn't work. In fact my friend [insert character name here] just rang me and we had a grand old heart to heart! You simply HAVE to try again! And you sent a text message to my landline??? what on earth makes you think that would work?

Everyone in Australia knows since the recent debacle of the Onetel collapse, that you can no longer send text messages to landlines. It's almost enough to make me think you're not really from Australia...

In fact I don't feel comfortable trying to ring you until you ring me first! My number again is...

It's the phone number that just keeps on giving Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you!
He says he´s in Africa because of the contract. Could I still use the Onetel collapse?

I´d really like to use your reply.

---------

his reply:

Quote:
Rosie why are you not talking about the the number you gave me? please there is a something i need to discuss with you.please sound like a real woman then stop those stuffs.i have told my workers about you but you sound strange to me. did you get my call yesterday?

Can I use the Onetel collapse?
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have I really lost him??

Quote:
dear am getting fed up. you sound unreal. bye

EDIT

I just replied to him:

Quote:
You dont care for me at all. I´ve noticed that. The flight to London and the nights I spent there cost me a lot. Now I have to catch up with work that I couldnt do while I waited in the UK for you.
I still have trouble with the burglar alarm and you arent even worried about my safety. Great boyfriend you are! Sad
Tell Kelvin that I still love him and he shouldnt worry about you and me and that we still can be friends. He´ll always be in my heart and my little son.

There´s only one good thing I got to know of these past days. My father who loved to visit foreign countries until he had a heart attack this Spring inheritted a house in Singapore. Since he´s ill now he cant live there and also didnt plan to live there at all. He´s gonna sell it. Those old people had no children at all and gave it to him. I´m so happy for him. He said he´s gonna get me the money for a very new burglar alarm that costs around 12000 Euros. I told him I wouldnt need that money but he wants me to be save. At least one man loves me.
I think about getting Kelvin an account and put some of the money in it.

Please tell Kelvin I´m gonna send him his nintendo or I´ll find another way to get it to him.

I still love you.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may never really have had him in the first place, Pretty. Some lads are just TOO lazy to make any effort other than logging in.

Tell him that's a shame and wish him luck in finding love but you are looking for a man with a bit of life in him, someone with balls and ambition. Tell him he sounds like a poor boy who will never amount to much in life.

He'll either give up anyway or come back to you with renewed enthusiasm now that you've questioned his manliness!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he´s back:
Quote:

Rosie not that i dont care nor love, its just that this contract has been on my mind and there is something i would like us to discuss on phone. i love you so much. so you just forgive me for my aggressive writing. i will let you get to Kelvin soon but let solve this here and then after we get to him. i may need some little materials from you now. you know i did not prepare well so i have shorted some materials that if you can help me with. i have shorted showering gel, perfume, pomade and those little stuffs so can you please help me this. i need not ask but you are the only one that i think you can help me now Rosie. so please let me know if you can get me these things . i would be much proud of you. AMOS i love you Rosie

Quote:
Rosie please dont get mad on this please. i really need them badly. please. waiting to her from you. i love you

my reply:

Quote:
It feels so good to hear from you. How can I get those things to you? I´m gonna go to work soon. I could get those things after work for you or during lunch break. What brand name product do you prefer? I can get them all for you.

I love you too!

What shall I do about the phone thing? I´m sure he´ll ask again.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can use anything I suggest, though if he googles the Onetel collapse he'll find out it happened a decade ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One.Tel

But then why does it have to be Onetel? Why not call your telelcommunications Giant MuguTEL and tell him that company broke down. This is your bait, you can do whatever you like to it. And for the record, I'm always falttered when someone uses my ideas, so feel free to go nuts Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

now he wants me to send him things...
Quote:

i am fine sweetheart and yourself? i am so so sorry i have been a bit tight now, i want to get things done as early as possible so i can get home and meet you.talking about what i asked you to do, i would like anything you want for your husband,what you think it would look nice on me.lol
Givenchy products,Radox or Dove products, common you should know what is good for your man.
you have to send via fedex with the earlier address i gave you, I need them asap.
How was your day? did you miss me? hope your having a good time out there.i love you.stay safe.

I LOVE YOU. AMOS
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He prefers Fedex because it can be traced online.Mad
But Fedex fees are outrageous!
Tell him you sent it with snail mail, instead. It will take only a few more days to arrive. And you added a present [insert something valuable here], too.
When he gets frantic blame it on the postal service ... or has it been intercepted? :yikes:

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I didnt know that with Fedex. thank you!!

I planned to tell him that I got it back (after a week or 2) because of a address mistake.

He said he´s gonna be back to Australia in a few days. I dont know why he thinks that I think that it´s a good idea to send him all that now. Sending it to another continent would take a few days.

I like the snail mail idea! I´ll use it. thanks again.
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that´s what I replied to him this morning:

Quote:
Dear Amos,

how are you? The burglar alarm is fixed now. My father really paid for it. Cant believe it. I saved 12000 Euros. He really shouldnt have done this but he insisted to do it. I´m so grateful.
I went to my bank and told them that I dont need the 12000 Euros I wanted to retrieve from my bank account. It wouldnt have hurt me but it´s good to have it, isnt it? Smile

I couldnt find Givenchy. I´m gonna look for it again this afternoon. Dont worry, I´m gonna find it. I love you!

Where in Australia do you live? Is it near to Perth?

Have a good day!

and this is his reply:

Quote:
Dear am fine and hope you are doing great. think you know where i live in Australia already or do you still want to know? Gold coast in Queensland. the things must be sent to in Africa cos i may not ask you anything when am in Australia. this is Africa and cant find some other good things here. but if you cant get Givenchy please just get me any other nice product ok? am waiting dear and still working but will break and come to Australia soon to see you or think i dont miss you, hmmmmmm i do more than words can say but have to have control since am working. so get the product quick for me please. i love you. but do you have the address still or you may need it again. Amos kisses.

he also sent me poems in another email
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pretty's drling: You have a PM with a nearby address, in fact the suburb next door... As I've said, I love it when a lad squirms

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you!

I just replied:

Quote:
Dear (...),

it´s good to hear that you are fine. I´m always worried about you. I try not to think about you being in Africa. So so dangerous.

A friend of mine has contacted me. She´s from Australia. We met many years ago. She was an exchange student back then.

I told her about you and she´s excited about us. She said she doesnt live far away from you. Isnt that great?? I´m gonna send her Kelvin´s Nintendo. Her name is (Friend). She said she doesnt know you. Would be too much of a coincidence I guess. Smile I´m just glad that she agreed to help me. We havent seen each other for years.

Anyway, that´s her address ....

That´s why I asked you for your address. I wanted to be sure that you two arent too far away from each other.

Please contact her. She allowed me to give you her email address: Email

She´s waiting for your email.

I´m so glad this is sorted now. Very Happy

I have to go now. Shower is waiting for me.

Talk to you later!

Miss you so much.
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

his reply

Quote:
Dear why are you jumping from what we are talking now to another thing? so cant wait till i come back then we do anything together? it makes me sad when you dont respond to my topic..i will contact your friend anyway what about the things am requesting ? although africa is dangerous but am on work mission and am 99% secured.am not here alone. am with some high dignities so what makes you fear. anyway am safe here need the things ok? why you keep me waiting? how can i have my shower since i cannot get any nice showering product?. please stop the game and be serious. where is your cell phone anyway? did you hear me calling you? please am serious than words can say why you doing this to me. Please i need a focus now ok on this work. tell your friend that i will get her soon. money on my VISA CARD is finished like could have got things online then. so let me know when you gonna get those things for me ok?

and my reply

Quote:
I´m not jumping here. I told you so many times that I want Kelvin to get the Nintendo now. You even ignored that several times. I´m a woman and not your proberty, Mister!! And I still havent gotten your home address in Australia. Are you still with your wife? I sometimes think you are. Sad

I bought those things for you and now I´m thinking not to send it to you at all. I spend money on you again! Dont forget that! Even though it wasnt that expensive. But I got you something else I thought you would like.

I think I should only send you the shampoo etc. and not the iPad I got for you. I thought you should have one too.

I had a hard day and was happy to see that you emailed me. But then I read the first few lines and I´m sad. Why are you doing this? I love you more than I can say.

I should end this email now before I´m saying something I shouldnt.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has laddo sent you pics? I'm wondering if the Ditz should fall for him that's all. Am open to suggestions

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic