SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baiting the baiters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed in my limited baiting experience how lads pass us mugus around to each other. Different emails, different grammar and typing styles, lost facts and messages. I've also read around here that they use 'levels' where the lower level scammers just send out the formats and they give the victims to the upper level guymen when they have to go off script.

This gave me an idea, what are the chances that they have developed scammers especially for us? If someone gets a hint of a "gmail joker" they pass it to someone who will generally distract us while the rest of the horde continues business as usual.

I'm not saying they all do this. There are still quite a few traditional (read: box of rocks) lads out there. But if some of these baits have showed me one thing, its that they are organized to a point. And if baiters are a natural response to scammers, would it be too far fetched to think that "joker" scammers could be a response to us? I mean lads are nothing if not adaptive.

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first thing to do is ask "where is the money?"

If there is no money in it, the lads aren't going to do anything

Yes they do know we are out there, but as has been constantly reiterated in numerous threads of this nature, they can't or don't understand why we do this if there is no money

Lad internet time costs them, they aren't going to waste it in playing with jokers.

Which is another reason why straight baiting until the lad is hooked pays off large dividends further down the track.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
username14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know the smaller groups and solo lads would never even conceive of doing this. I'm think more of the larger organizations. With lads that have their own laptops and can afford this. Not the ones that toil away in internet cafes.

The money would be in keeping the normal task force on goal and reducing the amount of time we had to mess with them. Like our whole strategy, but reversed. Also, if it turns out the suspected baiter really is a victim, there is more profit than just out right dropping them.

I don't know, maybe I'm giving them too much credit. I just don't like to underestimate my enemy. If it is possible for me to think of it, why not some mid-to-upper tier lad? Come to think of it, has anyone been able to estimate the size or shape of the lad network(s)? Is it not as big as I'm assuming?

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To reiterate what irishemigrant said, you have to think monetarily. Even if we're speaking in terms of a larger organized group of lads, does babysitting a joker add more money to the pot? Nope. Rather than farm the joker off to a lad they'd just drop him or her because they'd rather have the lad that would hypothetically be babysitting a joker be working on a real "client".

With lads it all comes down to money. If it's not making them any then they don't want any part of it.

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Internet prices in Nigeria wrote:
http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-642364.0.html

I'll repeat it again, "Where is the money?"

There is no return on the lads "baiting " us, they won't waste their time, money or effort in it.

As for the size/shape of the lads network? Think of the population of Nigeria, and all the Nigerian communities around the world, then add in Ghana, and all the other places we see scams from, then add in all the other ethnic groups we see involved in scams.

It's best to not think about it, the numbers get beyond comprehension.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fully agree with the not underestimating your enemy part.Far too many people think all lads are stupid.On the other hand-don't try to overthink it.As long as a lad smells money,he will jump.How would they decide who is a baiter and who isn't?They are not going to risk a big take just screwing with someone.No profit in that.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
username14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hm, ok. Like I said, it was just a thought.

I guess you could call me paranoid, but I like to consider it as just looking at a situation from every angle. I often give people too much credit on their motives and capabilities. I'd just rather be over prepared than caught off guard. Wink

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the g0merboyz do this

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

username14 wrote:
I guess you could call me paranoid, ...

We could, but then you would be imitating an original. While I agree that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, it is still just imitation.

Back OT: Lads do not do this for laughs or for a hobby. To them it is a career path. Evil or Very Mad

You will probably had as much difficulty understanding that as they do understanding baiting. Wink

The good thing about baiting is you can have first hand experience with the enemy and if you bait safely, you are very unlikely to sustain any damage. The knowledge that comes from that experience is priceless. Kind of like reading about driving vs actually driving. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Knowing that the Lads are 100% about money makes baiting much simpler; on the end of your hook is the dollar amount, and you have to keep the Lad interested - no more and no less.

Lads will dump 'difficult' 'clients' to go after those they see as being easier marks.

When you develop the skill to keep the money tantalisingly close to the Lad's grasp, there's nothing they won't do to try to grab it as all the great baits published here bear witness.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some things lads wont do for cash lol, although it very much depends on where the lad actually is at the time.

Some lads are smart, they know what there doing is completely ridiculous, but they think there getting paid so they play along, to them its likely there thinking your scamming someone else to pay them, why else would it be so silly, and that makes more sense to some.

A while back one member got a lad starstruck, used his like for a pop star and the lad ended up with tats, the lads like of money and sheer admiration for a pop idol caused him to lose sight of reality.

When you bait, not all lads reply, thousands of reasons, but the trophy room reflects not a demographic location, but a cultural belief, hence its easier to get some lads to build a church in a field than a pyramid on the white house lawn.

Combine the two and you have a very powerful motivational weapon, money and belief will make lads around the world do whatever you want. (but its mostly money Wink )

The opposite is true too - some lads are brain dead, so blinded by money they fail to grasp even the most basic concepts and stick to the script. (these are fun though, de-education is easy.)

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads think that baiters, or "jokers" are fools because they don't paid for what they do. They cannot coceive of anyone doing anything if there's no money in it.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Dr Venture
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are motivated by one thing: money. They don't spend it unless they think they'll get a bigger payout because of it. Hiring guys to waste the time of suspected baiters is not something that would lead to a bigger payout. It's easier just to drop you. Plus, if you're baiting well, that lad should never see a need to pass you off to that guy. He wouldn't want to risk that you were this close to paying out. If he passed you off to the baiter baiter, he's pretty much admitting defeat. And chopping his own dolla, if it turns out he was wrong.

But, let's say they do have a few apprentice lads whose job it is to tie up baiters. Those guys won't work for free. Someone would have to pay them. They'd be using a computer that could be better put to use communicating with victims that they know will pay out, or have paid out. They're still tying up money and resources. We win either way. Twisted Evil

I will bring the heat down on you so hard you wont even know what hit you. Just relax and wait for the authorities to get to you. --Jackson Momoh, after learning I blew his money transfer on ale and whores

I HOPE PEOPLE WILL NOT HEAR OUR VOICE WHEN THE TOTAL AMOUNT WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME SOUNDS STRAINGE OF WHICH I DONT LIKE(Huh?).-- Samuel Onyema
username14

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a really good way of putting it. Yeah, we do win either way. Laughing

Weisze Tod
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A minor correction: "Levels" doesn't refer to a scammer's place in the heirarchy of the their gangs (loose as they are). When scammers talk in Pidgin about "levels," what they're talking about is the type of scams they run (NOK, loan, washy washy, et cetera).

As for being passed around, that's pretty routine. Normally the small bois in a gang will grind through the bombing of formats and the first few e-mails, and they'll eventually pass you up to their oga when they believe you're ready to pay or a more custom-tailored approach is needed. There are exceptions, of course. Sometimes you'll be passed back and forth for no reason other than convenience, such as where location is involved. Alternatively, you may just be dealing with a solo scammer (my favorite marks) who are trying to sound different so that you, as a victim, believe you're talking to two different people behind two different characters.

Whatever the case is, your experiences aren't out of the ordinary, and you certainly aren't being reverse-grifted.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic