SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newbie needs advise.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Constantine
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

New to the forum and I can use some advise.
I'm in the middle of "baiting" a fraudulent motorcycle "seller", he is asking 3000euros for a Harley Davidson worth more than 14000-15000.
I have expressed my interest and he send this:

Let me explain you how it's work :
I will let the moto in to the company custody. The company will inspect all papers and documents after starting the delivery, to see if everythibg is corect, and will make a technical inspection of the moto. After the inspections the company will contact you. You must to send a safe deposit of 50% (1500 EURO) from the total price of moto (3000 EURO) like safe deposit to the delivery company to can start the delivery on your address. The deposit of safe and delivery fees are included in the total price of 3000 EURO.
After 4-5 days you will receive the moto, if you will not be content of the moto and if you will not like it, the company will pay back the deposit of safe, and will deliver back to me the moto, i will pay all fees, because i want to see that i am sure that you will keep the moto because don't have problems.
If you agree with the delivery company conditions and if you are really interested by my moto please send me your details. After this the company will contact you. I need your delivery details:

First name: ****************
Last name: *****************
Address: *******************
City: **********************
Postal Code: ***************
Phone(s) number: ***********

When i will have your details i will go with the moto to the company and start the transaction.
I am waiting your answer before i speak with somebody else. I remember you that if we will make the transaction by this delivery company will be more easy for us, and you will not pay the fees to register the moto in your country, all this fees will be covered by the delivery company.

Thank you!!!

With respect,

I have now received the info from the "company" and the Bank Account details where I suppose to send the payment.
Any advise on how can I follow from now on?

Konstantinos
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Konstantinos, welcome to Eater.

First Are you baiting safely?

If not, drop this bait and learn about safe baiting. For example, don't use your personal email account.

The scammer (and it is a scam) will want to send you a forged check. It is VERY dangerous to have such an illegal item sent to your home or place of work or place of worship or any other place related to you.

There is not a whole lot you can do with the bait fresh out of the box like you are.

It is better to do some straight baiting. Read around the Eater University at the bottom of the index. You can also apply for a Mentor, just follow the link in my signature line.

Be safe coz we want you around here for a while.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Konstantinos

If you are doing as my erstwhile compatriot above said and baiting safely, he will want you to transfer the payment into his bank account, If he wants you to use paypal, or WU, give any excuse until he provides a bank account, once you have the account details, report it to Alan,

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

Once you have done so, wait a few days, then email the lad back and tell him your bank said the account he gave you was invalid.

He will send you another, rinse and repeat.

Also, you can then put a nice pink pig in your sig line.

Have fun

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Constantine
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
Hello Konstantinos, welcome to Eater.

First Are you baiting safely?

If not, drop this bait and learn about safe baiting. For example, don't use your personal email account.

The scammer (and it is a scam) will want to send you a forged check. It is VERY dangerous to have such an illegal item sent to your home or place of work or place of worship or any other place related to you.

There is not a whole lot you can do with the bait fresh out of the box like you are.

It is better to do some straight baiting. Read around the Eater University at the bottom of the index. You can also apply for a Mentor, just follow the link in my signature line.

Be safe coz we want you around here for a while.

Hello, glad to be here.
I have read as much as I can for the time. Safety first, I'm using a Hotmail Email account with fake ID that matches the reply (email) ID and fake address that can be validated in Google Earth, that should do it for the moment?

I allready got the lads Bank Account details and will forward it at the link that you send.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

About the street address, it's best to use one that is plausible, but does not exist. If it exists, and the scammer sends a check to the address, you got an innocent third party involved. You can use an actual street and a number between two existing houses.

About the email, have you checked whether your IP address goes out when you send mail? If it does, consider using a proxy such as Tor. You'll send a mail with the exit node's address instead of your own. IP addresses can often be traced to the city.

Since you have an account, have yourself a piggy!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Constantine
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No need for a full re-quote of the last post - it's up there ^^^ - Spot

Hi, thanks.

Yes address is plausible but non existence, my IP address does indeed go out but stops at my providers facilities address when traced, is that ok?

PS. whats the story with the piggy?
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Piggy for closing a lads bank account. Pink for banks, black for credit cards

see sig line

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, Konstantin.
Quote:
my IP address does indeed go out but stops at my providers facilities address when traced, is that ok?

That kinda depends on where you live and your level of comfort. If you are in a major city and your IP's address is 10 miles away, the chances of anyone being able to track you down is very small. However, if you live in a small town and the IP's address in just down the street... well, that hits closer to home than you may be comfortable with. Many of us prefer to use an IP stripping email provider like gmail for an extra layer of security.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Constantine
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
Welcome to eater, Konstantin.
Quote:
my IP address does indeed go out but stops at my providers facilities address when traced, is that ok?

That kinda depends on where you live and your level of comfort. If you are in a major city and your IP's address is 10 miles away, the chances of anyone being able to track you down is very small. However, if you live in a small town and the IP's address in just down the street... well, that hits closer to home than you may be comfortable with. Many of us prefer to use an IP stripping email provider like gmail for an extra layer of security.

My IP trace stops some 200miles away from me.
How can I set up an IP stripping email account?

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
Euripides
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to www.gmail.com. There are others (hushmail for one, I think) but many of us (including me) use gmail all the time. You don't have to do anything special, gmail automatically removes your IP info from the email headers.

BTW, there is no need to quote the post immediately above yours. It's there for all to see and keeps things neat and tidy on the forums. Smile

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My IP address in GeoIP shows that I'm a few counties away than where I actually am. I still take no chances, and hide it.

The pig stands for "piggy bank". Why credit card pigs are black, I don't know.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic