SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads on baiting sites

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking earlier, and it is something that could happen, and could prove to be an extreme difficulty.

Has there ever been A lad who has joined a site Like Eater, Posing as a Baiter? And could there be one here right now?

I've got arguments going on in my head about if there could be, how to fix the problem, and ofcourse what could happen.

Thoughts/Experiences?

Me:you gonna poo on me?
Abraham 0gho:Until u become honest

Ming Yang: hold for 15mins please i want make use of the bathroom
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Olly - It happens all the time! They are easy to diagnose (usually) and then we have a lot of fun with them.

Frankly, I have my suspicions about Slightly.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Frankly, I have my suspicions about Slightly

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Looks like he's infiltrated elsewhere too

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've actually asked this question before (or something similar). Sure it could happen, and has, but usually they don't understand us. They can't get the idea of doing basically what they are doing without getting paid for it. When they do show up, mods usually take care of them.

At most, they think we are trying to chop their 'dollas' and steal their mugus. At least, they think we are just a bunch of 'jokers' who are messing with them. Honestly, I think we are something in between. Razz

However, I'm still new so I'll let some one else chime in, am I close?
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

conga22 wrote:
Looks like he's infiltrated elsewhere too

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They know we exist,and do show up from time to time.They have a hard time grasping the concept that we do this for no pay,it really makes no sense to them.A lad showing up is a rare and short lived treat.
As far a Slightly goes,I do not believe him to be a common lad.Certainly at least a mid-level oga.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
username14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, I get it. Slightly is just pretending to admin over Eater so he can keep us all in one place. Then he has his lower minions throw us a bone once in a while to keep us occupied while the bigger scams run in the shadows. It's so genius! Laughing
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We've had plenty of lads sign up here. Many lurk and disappear. Few have ever bothered to post. And to my knowledge none have tried to pretend to be baiters and infiltrate us. We have had many who have come here to profess their innocence, however, or to demand that a picture be removed from the Hall of Shame. We enjoy those guys a lot. Very Happy

As others have said, most lads can't understand the concept. They know there are jokers, some baits have been rumbled because baiters posted Googleable names, but they don't understand why we do it. In their thinking, it's quite literally inconceivable that anyone would do it for no money. It mystifies them.

But in the grand scheme, only an inconsequentially tiny percentage of lads have found the site or bothered to register. Lads rarely Google. Their Internet cafe time costs money, they don't waste time surfing. It's all about hammering on victims. Again, their thinking is if it doesn't make money, why do it?

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
username14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Mystifies them"

That's a good mental image. A group of lads sitting around the table at an internet cafe philosophically conversing about those "gmail jokers" as a random goat walks by.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we had one yesterday, mods check over each new signup as they come in.

He was spotted within 5 minutes. Wink

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Mods In Black - out there every night, keeping us safe. Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They join Scamwarners on a regular basis to deny they are scammers or to give themselves fake testimonials. And once to sign up as "site_admin" in a ludicrous attempt to pass himself off as staff.
I thing was a mistake here because the guy is not a scam, I bought that Mini and is like new. The Mini is with me now and runs perfect. Just letting you know all. Thank you!!!
http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=19581&p=58002
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2015&p=8707&

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've read a few of the threads on Scamwarners. And i think those are the most funny. Their attempts is really feeble and good only for a laugh. But if it wasn't for the real staff over at SW some of them might succeed in what they tried. So kudos to all the hard working people over at our sister site. Thumbs up

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What about any of the higher rank lads? The ones that speak English better?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't imagine why a lad would waste time (which = money) on baiting any one. They may harass and do shitty things to you if they find your RL details (which is why 'bait safe' is drummed in to our heads), but taking the effort to waste your time, even ones who don't have cafe' connections, the more effort they spend on you, the less effort they have for real victims.

Lads coming in here and perhaps spying on techniques, is a possibility, but that is another reason for de-education and the ethic behind not burning them, they should always get wrapped up in our reality.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I didnt mean them baiting, i meant spying and infiltration.

Interesting knowing it happens alot! Laughing

Me:you gonna poo on me?
Abraham 0gho:Until u become honest

Ming Yang: hold for 15mins please i want make use of the bathroom
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
sorry sometimes I have an itchy trigger finger Wink

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, I thought that lads come around here all of the time, see the righteousness of our mission, admit the error of their ways, turn their lives around, and join the Forces of Good (us). Smile

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic