SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi moonchester,

I guess the mods are just too drunk to be nasty.

Adam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi 419eater'ers Very Happy

I've been a lurker here for some time already but have only recently done the proper thing and registered.

Fake check scammers are my favorites right now, though some of the published baits and baiter advice for other kinds of 419 baits may tempt me to branch out.

This forum is a brillant idea, glad someone thought of it Cool Thanks for having me.

Adam
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Adam!
Since you've been lurking I guess you have read the most important stickies about safe baiting and some threads of Eater University. With cheque scammers it's even more important to stay absolutely anonymous.
Consider getting a mentor to help you with the first steps, and ask anytime in the forums if you need ideas.
Have fun!

urbanpixie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello

I'm new, I have been in email conversation with a scammer for about a week now, have just been winding him up generally and my friend pointed me in the direction of this site and i am now thinking of taking this up professionally (or at least as something to do while I am at work)

we have now got round to him asking me to do a money transfer for £3500 to help with the court fees.... what are the best ways to keep this going now? Do any of you guys have a fake transfer number I could use or something?

I must say I am very much enjoying this, I could take it up as a full time hobby!
urbanpixie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HALP!!!! Right - I've been sent this, getting a bit stuck now, have had a look through the forums but I am at work so cannot download anything or browse for two long... how do I continue from this?

I am going to reply just now asking again why they need the money, but then some help would come in handy - this is my first time!! Embarassed

"There is nothing to worry about in sending the amount to Malaysia. there are many ways of transferring money.idea by wire transfer and by western union.i will not suggest wire transfer, because that will take some days to have the money here of which we don't have much time to follow it up. so my suggestion is that you should use the fastest means which is WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. that will be safe and fast means to transfer such amount of money.Once again i will be glad if you can transfer the money today so that i can have the document from the court and send it to you.

So i will urge you to visit any nearby WESTERN UNION OFFICE, let them know you want to transfer money to Malaysia as started in my previous email,you have to make it in TWO transaction so that it will be easier for me and you.Here is the information below;

RECEIVERS NAME; MRS XXXXX
ADDRESS; NO XXXXXX KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.

Please kindly give me your correct phone Number because your number is entry voice when never i call you.
I wait your urgent reply.
HBH"
urbanpixie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

urbanpixie wrote:
HALP!!!! Right - I've been sent this, getting a bit stuck now, have had a look through the forums but I am at work so cannot download anything or browse for two long... how do I continue from this?

I am going to reply just now asking again why they need the money, but then some help would come in handy - this is my first time!! Embarassed

"There is nothing to worry about in sending the amount to Malaysia. there are many ways of transferring money.idea by wire transfer and by western union.i will not suggest wire transfer, because that will take some days to have the money here of which we don't have much time to follow it up. so my suggestion is that you should use the fastest means which is WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. that will be safe and fast means to transfer such amount of money.Once again i will be glad if you can transfer the money today so that i can have the document from the court and send it to you.

So i will urge you to visit any nearby WESTERN UNION OFFICE, let them know you want to transfer money to Malaysia as started in my previous email,you have to make it in TWO transaction so that it will be easier for me and you.Here is the information below;

RECEIVERS NAME; MRS XXXXX
ADDRESS; NO XXXXXX KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.

Please kindly give me your correct phone Number because your number is entry voice when never i call you.
I wait your urgent reply.
HBH"

so - I email back saying "who is this Mrs Edith I have never heard of her before, please can you tell me who this is as I do not want to transfer money to the wrong person" and get a reply saying it is his secretary and can i please transfer the monies today....
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome urbanpixie!

Your scammer is a Nigerian who has gone to Malaysia with a student visa.
Before I get to your question: Are you baiting safe = are you using an email provider which hides your location? If not, drop him, I mean it. [/grandmother mode]

Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome U.P.

Heed Jeannette's warning - she is very old and wise and has much experience in these things - we all listen to her wise and guideful words. Wink
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ My friends call me Granny Weatherwax.

iTiger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Im new as well Smile I've got the 'personal account officer' for the ousted egyptian president on email with me wanting me to help transfer all his funds. I just read about what you said to urbanpixie about an email provider that hides your location. Can you give me examples or ways to find out? If its any help, its a hotmail address im using and I have just created it for this purpose.
Many Thanks
iTiger
Skichick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi my name's Jane and I am a scambaiter. Now that I know what it is called and there are others like me out there, I'm pretty darn happy. Read lots and laughed even more! I'm getting alot of evil ideas. LOVE the forms! Shiver, Nurse,Obi and the Beer Fridge,Deuzer and all...I bow before you. I am sooo not worthy.
It's an Inheritence scam, he is using the ING bank-Netherlands. I know it's a he cause he called..numerous times and I spoke with him once. Then I lost my phone Rolling Eyes Got email from "the bank" requesting Western Union or Money Gram transfer to a staff members name. Of course I have a hard time coming up with the money...etc...etc. He comes up with most of the money, borrowing from his "friend" and fwds me an obvious FAKE receipt. The "bank" has put a time limit on it...(right Wink ) What's a sgl mid age wrkg gal to do? stay tuned as the plot thickens....... sooo glad to find this FORUM.
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Skichick and ITiger welcome at the club.

Bait safe and have fun.

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
Skichick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agda wrote:
Hi Skichick and ITiger welcome at the club.

Bait safe and have fun.

Always..and Thank you for the welcome.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Skichick and iTiger!

iTiger wrote:
.... I just read about what you said to urbanpixie about an email provider that hides your location. Can you give me examples or ways to find out? If its any help, its a hotmail address im using and I have just created it for this purpose.
Many Thanks
iTiger

Hushmail, Fastmail, and Gmail hide your IP, hotmail doesn't. To find out more about IP addresses, click on IPtrackerOnline on the top of this forum.

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all the new baiters! Good to have you along for the ride. It might seem that there are SO many scammers we're as significant as a pimple on an elephant's bum (as my mum used to say) but I like to think of them as trees and us as matches and as a band called the Stereophonics used to sing:

"It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches. It only takes one match to burn a thousand trees."

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Dragstar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oops, doublepost.

Last edited by Dragstar on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragstar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skichick wrote:
Hi my name's Jane and I am a scambaiter. Now that I know what it is called and there are others like me out there, I'm pretty darn happy. Read lots and laughed even more! I'm getting alot of evil ideas. LOVE the forms! Shiver, Nurse,Obi and the Beer Fridge,Deuzer and all...I bow before you. I am sooo not worthy.
It's an Inheritence scam, he is using the ING bank-Netherlands. I know it's a he cause he called..numerous times and I spoke with him once. Then I lost my phone Rolling Eyes Got email from "the bank" requesting Western Union or Money Gram transfer to a staff members name. Of course I have a hard time coming up with the money...etc...etc. He comes up with most of the money, borrowing from his "friend" and fwds me an obvious FAKE receipt. The "bank" has put a time limit on it...(right Wink ) What's a sgl mid age wrkg gal to do? stay tuned as the plot thickens....... sooo glad to find this FORUM.

If you need fake ING forms - I can help :')
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, even though I've been around for a few months, I officially rescinded my lurker status and signed up for a mentor today. I figured I should finally drop a reply in welcome thread.

Ok, guess that's it? Lets give some lad hell! Twisted Evil
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Skichick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome and your offer of forms, Dragster. Much appreciated. Thank goodness I found the Beer Fridge! clapping For now, I think I have what I need. Hi to all other newbies!
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new baiters! May many pigs and flags adorn your hook.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to our newer members. I hope you find us warm and welcoming. The fuzzy part comes as you make the lads squirm. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
unaltromondo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,
after some time as a lurker I registered today. Your work is great and I wish I could be able to help, so while I still don't feel the courage to bait myself, I posted in "Surplus scam letters" a yummy business proposal I got yesterday in my mail - nothing less than 25,000,000 dollars to share 50/50 with a Bank director or something like this.

Keep the good work going! Wink
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the monkey house unaltromondo

You'll soon be baiting, after you read all the stickies and Eater U.

Grab a lad, pull up a seat, and put dial-a-pizza on speed dial.

ooops nearly forgot the mantra,

Bait safely, apply for a mentor when you do start, and I drink Laphraoig, do not mix with anything like the other heathens in this forum do.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome unaltromondo!

I was the same. I've been hanging around here since April. A few days ago I said 'screw it' and tried baiting. I'm telling you, it's not hard at all.

I just grabbed a gmail account, thought up some character with a little back story, and started raiding the surplus. As long as I bait safe, what is the worse that will happen? I mess up, I drop the lad and start over.

You should grab a mentor though, it's nice to have someone to fall back on if your lad trips you up or is being stubborn.

Anyways, be sure to have fun! Very Happy

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic