SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad rant A soldier boy's diplomat meets DW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attention Ma'am,

Am writing this mail to you in so much pain and confusion,am about to regret why i decided to help you and your friend,i never asked you or your friend to pay me any money yet you and your friend are punishing me this much,am about to loose my job if i do not leave here soon,i call the phone number you gave me it will ring but you wouldn't pick,it took me till now to get an access to computer,it has never occurred to you to call my phone even once,why are you acting as if this is non of your business,is Mr.jack Smith not your friend? you are suppose to be worried about my movement yet you are relaxed in the comfort of your home giving me orders on what to do while i should be doing you a favor here.

Am saying this because,the whole thing still balls down to you making the payment through western union transfer.Ma'am,you must not go to the western union transfer office to make this transfer,you can do the transfer from your account to western union through online,it works then when you have problems with the transactions and report to the wester union,they react immediately,i've used them severally and i never had any problems with them,i do not know why you are finding it difficult and the same time making things so difficult for me,if you do not want to go you can send someone to go make the transfer for you.

The reason for all this is because i made an inquiry about the bank transfer process and i was made to understand that if you wire the money through bank account,it will take not less than 3 working days for it to reflect in the account and like i told you,i have to leave here soon or i loose my job then the more the trunk boxes stay the more the securities becomes suspicious and might demand that the boxes be opened for them to see what is inside there and that am sure you and your friend wouldn't want to happen and too am running out of money to even take care of myself.

Please Ma'am,i wouldn't want to break my promise to your friend,get back to me with your answers immediately so i can forward you the western union information of their agent for you to pay the money within some hours depending on how you paid it,it has to be paid bit by bit,it will be cleared and they will release the trunk boxes for me to take the next available flight to you.

Please try and show a little appreciation for what am doing by responding immediately.
Am waiting for your response so i can forward the western union information to you.

Thank you
Alex.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the whole thing still balls down
Laughing
Lovely rant, Madam!

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice Smile

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
woodyuk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's got that the wrong way round.

For him,this scam is turning into a complete balls up!!

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keeps coming back for more!

Quote:
Attention Ma'am,

Am so sorry i misjudged you from the onset,am beginning to realize that you are such a nice person,do not worry,i do not want the trunk boxes to leave my sight,i will manage and wait till you settle the bills tomorrow so i can start coming over at once.

All i want is this whole thing to get settled so that my mind can be at rest,i will appreciate if you can make the payments earlier tomorrow so i can finalize with them on time.

Once again,thank you for your perfect understanding.
See you soon.

Alexander.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i never asked you or your friend to pay me any money
<snip>
the whole thing still balls down to you making the payment through western union transfer

Lad logic at its finest. Confused

That's one fraustrated lad you got there, DW. Nicely done. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful Smile Similar here from my lad including a wild story from god knows where.
Quote:
Attention James Webley,

You are really Funny to say my Representative.

The Mr Gomer you talked about is a Big Time Scammer and also a Killer him and his Gang killed a Vicar in Pidin Tawr,Wales and there was a little girl with the Vicar then ,though she was inside the Boat but saw how the Gomer Boys used Harpoon to Shot through his Thigh.

Please you have to stop further dealings with them as they are also Big time Hackers.

Again stop further dealings with them or have yourself to blame at the Long Run.

If i had any Representative,i would have Notified you via Email and also Notified Mr Jonathan Barshaw of this.

You better make the payment to this Account as i have instructed earlier as any money you have sent to those Criminal Gomer Gang is a waste.

Loads of harpooning going on in Wales, lol.

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
a wild story from god knows where

It sprang from the evil mind of Sunshine:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=201438

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Guilty as charged. Bohigal currently has that lad crawling through a crocodile infested swamp in the Niger Delta looking for a Mr Bigg's burger box stuffed full of cash.

If you're wondering what he looks like, here he is: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=199881

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Um the harpoon didn't go into the vicar's thigh, but something that was harder, at least for that moment. Shocked

@DW: That's one fraudstrated lad! Laughing

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Mr G0mer is still causing lots of trouble Laughing

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic