SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love Lad of ready for adoption?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure about this one, plenty of 'lad' but is he scammer?

Received: by 10.213.8.141 with SMTP id h13cs160426ebh;
Thu, 7 Jul 2011 05:41:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.166.8 with SMTP id o8mr649399ane.13.1310042515587;
Thu, 07 Jul 2011 05:41:55 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm6.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm6.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.76])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id v4si28734043icy.107.2011.07.07.05.41.54;
Thu, 07 Jul 2011 05:41:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.139.91.76 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.91.76;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.139.91.76 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [98.139.91.61] by nm6.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Jul 2011 12:41:54 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.59] by tm1.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Jul 2011 12:41:54 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1059.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Jul 2011 12:41:54 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 26855 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Jul 2011 12:41:54 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1;

DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

X-YMail-OSG:

Received: from [41.218.227.114] by web110101.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 07 Jul 2011 05:41:54 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.112.307740
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 05:41:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: please respond
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.218.227.114<br>Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:

from Samy Chuks [email protected]
to [email protected]
date Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 1:41 PM
subject please respond

Hello Samantha,

I know this might come as a surprise to you on how i got your contact,i came across your contact on the internet but that does not matter as am desperately looking for a friend,i dont mind what your conditions might be but am ready to be by your side.

Please,do not leave my message unanswered,it's uncalled for,i seriously hope to hear from you soon.

Samy.

Quote:

Dear Samantha,

I want to thank you immensely for you immediate response,i was afraid you were not going to respond.I received your message and your questions well noted.

I was born on the 5th day of may 1983 but to me age is just a number,it can not be compared to what we feel on the inside,you might be young but old in mentality or old but young in mentality so please,i do not know how old you are and i will never lie to please you or to gain your favor but try and see age the way i see it.

I came from a family of two,just me and my sister,there are lots of relatives but over here in Africa,every man minds his or her home,you've got to take care of your responsibility.Dad is late but mum is alive,sister is managing as a clerk in a hospital.

Am a graduate of microbiology for two to three years now without a job,am a Nigerian but presently am in Ghana in search of a job too.

Hope i answered all your questions perfectly,please i will like you to give me an opportunity of seeing you and you seeing me too maybe on the cam or i send you my pictures.
this is my number +233241707591.

I will appreciate it the more if you can call,am a very open person in all i do because i believe that every man's word should be his bond.

I expect you call or email as soon as possible
Once again,thanks for this great opportunity.

Samy.

Quote:

Dear Samantha,

Thanks a lot for your care and understanding,i really appreciate it a lot.
Actually,like i told you,in my family everybody is carrying his or her own cross,as a matter of fact,my mum is not %100 mentaly perfect,well i dont know why am this open to you because i hate self pity,i don't allow my condition draw me back but what is there is this i keep fighting hard every day and by the special grace of God am making it,atleast am far more better than a whole lot of people that came from a perfect home.most of my uncles even depended on me for their daily bread because i use to do small small business like buy and sale when i was in school and that also helped me see my self through school with the help of some distance relatives which i believe was the least they could do after making go through a lot of slavery in their hands.

I am not a first class holder,am a 2nd class lower degree holder because i had reasons for divided attentions when i was in school which did not help me too well.

My sister,mother everybody are back there in Nigeria.I graduated from a state university in my country known as ABSU (ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY UTURU,ABIA STATE) Nigeria.

About my Age,please do not deceive me,i don't believe am too young for anything,am a man now and not and will never be afraid of challenges,to me i get challenged by every good thing around me,if OBAMA CAN BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE ALMIGHTY UNITED STATE OF AMERICA what stops me from the president of my own country.i don't believe am poor,i don't believe the world is unfair,i so much believe in fighting the good fight for your destiny to shine,i don't believe in crying over spilt milk,i believe in moving forward just like they say,forward ever backward never.

Sam,am happy to make you my friend,if you are online can we chat? that way you can see me and i can see you,am just so free with you,i feel like pouring my whole heart to you,you seemed to be the right person for me to talk to,better still you can call me.

I see my future more brighter than anything you can think of.

Am here for you,but please do not tell me that am young or small.

Samy.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the adoption lads always refer to themselves as small boy, and he is insisting he isn't.
In fact, he says "age is just a number" and "I am ready for anything" so - congratulations on your toy boy! Very Happy

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if OBAMA CAN BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE ALMIGHTY UNITED STATE OF AMERICA what stops me from the president of my own country.

Gee, I dunno...was Obama a 419 scammer?

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic