SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@hellchambers

bohigal posted an interesting link regarding photo searches

This below is the thread
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=204503&highlight=google+photos

And here is the link to search by image.
http://images.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1325808&p=searchbyimagepage

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
mnpgrvinnie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've get one or two emails a month of African folk wanting to give me millions. I have been tagging the emails as spam but lately I thought I would reply just to see what would happen. So far I am playing it really safe and have been delaying my friend. I stumbled on this site and am glad that I did since I do have concerns and questions.

Right now my lad wants my phone #, bank #, some form of ID, my age, occupation, and address. I have not sent anything and yesterday received another email from him and wanted to know why the delay. I really don't want to go further without direction from you folks. Can anyone direct me? I see that you don't want even fake ID's sent and that is very fine by me. What should I do with the ID request?

Thanks so much!

Vinnie
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some years ago, Mrs Bean wrote this wonderful post:
Quote:
Mrsbean's Really Quite Officially Unofficial Passport/ID Cut 'n' Paste FAQ and Guide (Illustrated)

So you think you need a passport or a fake ID, eh? No, my friend, you don't. And I'm here to tell you why, and how to have tons more fun and drag your baits out for eons by NOT sending an ID than you could ever have sending a silly little fake ID featuring Mario Andretti, King Kong, or Paris Hilton. Really. Look at my... uh... avatar. (Haven't shown my face around here. Just my cleavage.) Would I lie?

Q: Why is it not recommended, this sending a scammer a fake ID?

A: Well, first of all, where's the fun in doing what the scammer wants? If you do everything he asks, then he's in control, not you. And baiting is all about the baiter controlling the scammer, not the other way around. Half the fun of baiting is keeping a lad hanging on for eons without ever actually doing much. Remember, efficiency is only intelligent laziness. Baiting is turning intelligent laziness into an art form. You can take a stubborn insistence for an ID and stretch it out for yonks. Without ever giving the lad any satisfaction. Be a tease. It's fun.

Second, let's think about what lads are for a moment. They're criminals, aren't they? Opportunistic criminals. Lazy criminals. Who don't usually do their own Photoshopping. If they want a half decent fake ID, they have to either figure out how to track one down on the web, thereby wasting precious time and money and risking a real victim stumbling across the ID they used, or bribe someone at the passport office for a physical fake, or pay the local Photoshop expert for a digital fake. Why make it easier for them by serving them up a big, fat, lovely softball of a fake ID that they only have to download and resend to other victims? Make the lads work for it, at least. Make him spend a bit of his dosh surfing for something appropriate.

Q: But- but- mine's going to be really funny! And it's going to feature (insert tremendously famous person's name here) with my silly baiting name! And it doesn't match a real license/passport! Any victim would know it's a fake, wouldn't they?

A: No. No they wouldn't. Look at it this way. You're expecting your lad to accept this ID as 'real', correct? Well, lads are not some special species rendered incapable of recognizing fake IDs or celebrities by some quirk of nature or by the decision to go into scamming. If your lad (who is likely a foreigner) is willing to accept this funny ID, why would a victim (who might also be a foreigner) twig that this person is famous? Or that the ID is fake? And wouldn't it be a terrible feeling if you knew your idea of a joke was used by a scammer to help convince someone to fall for a scam?

Let's talk 'cultural references' for a moment. How many languages are you fluent in? (Probably more than I am!) How many foreign celebrities are you familiar with? (I've probably got you beat there, but only because I'm sort of weird that way') Puns do not always translate. Lew Skannen (one of my favorite, exceedingly subtle user/baiter names here at the Eater) may mean zip, zilch, nada to someone who does not speak English as a native language. Or someone who is unfamiliar with the phrase 'loose cannon' and what it means. I admit to it being so subtle that it took me weeks before it registered, despite the fact that I am a native English speaker, familiar with the phrase, and not terribly dim. The lads often use names that are hilarious to them, but fly right over most baiter and victim heads. Your funny name may not be funny to every victim.

You might know there is no "Pigeontoe, Washington", or that there is no state of 'West Dakota' but why should someone in, say, Vietnam or Guam know that or even bother looking for that? I have little idea what a genuine foreign passport looks like. I don't even know what a U.S. Passport looks like very well, since I don't own one. I do not expect your average person to know what every passport format in the world looks like. Why should someone in the Netherlands know what an American passport looks like? And for Pete's sake, the United States can't even decide on a nationwide standard! Every state's license is different.

I'm largely speaking to my fellow Americans here, when I say that it's slightly conceited to assume that everyone, worldwide, consumes and is as steeped in your culture as you are. Yup, we sure do export our 'culture' a lot, but that doesn't mean everyone knows who Paris Hilton is. (Lucky people!) Just because someone is fabulously famous inside your borders, this does not mean they are famous everywhere. Or even that everyone in your country knows who they are. My granny hasn't a clue who most racecar drivers are, for instance. My granddad never knows actor/actress names. My parents never recognize musicians.

There's no such thing as someone universally famous. And if they are universally famous, isn't your lad going to know them? Therefore negating the reason for sending the silly ID with the silly name and the silly celebrity? Scammers have already been caught sending out pictures of Nigerian actresses and models as their own. Our lovely Nigerian members often recognize them, but most of the rest of us don't.

Pop quiz time!

Can anyone tell me who this is?

C'mon! She's famous! Wildly so! All her fellow countrypeople know who she is.

Well, see, the catch is, she's Indian. Shabana Azmi. I'm sure every country has a similar local celebrity who would prompt a 'Who?' from everyone else.

Q: So, then, Miss Answer-Person, what can I do to annoy a lad, not assist him or put potential victims in danger, and yet still have time for important things like eating chocolate and taking naps?

A: I thought you would never ask! I didn't come up with most of these, but I've stolen and compiled them from many other clever, clever members, and made use of most of them. I've never sent an ID, and yet I still have more lads than I can shake a stick at. I've kept some going for, literally, a year. Much of the same fun can be had with forms they ask you to fill out. Remember one of the cardinal rules of baiting. Don't do more work than the lads.

1. Send reply saying you have attached ID. Don't attach anything. You forgot, you�re new to attachments or it's a technical glitch, should your lad complain. I actually had a lotto scammer 'accept' an ID I 'sent' this way.

2. Scan? How do you do that? What's a scanner? I'm just a dear little old granny who has an email account so I can get pictures of the grandkids and do a few hobbies online.

3. Scanner's busted. Shame, that.

4. Sorry, did I send you a recipe scanned from the Reader's Digest by mistake? Last thing I scanned! Oh, dammit, now the scanner's busted! Every scan comes up as that recipe. Still under warranty, luckily. Replacement could take weeks to get here, though.

5. Scanner? I've never used mine. Still in the box that came with the computer. Maybe you could walk me through using it?

6. I'm sticking it in the slot on the front of the case. Why aren't you getting it?

7. Take throwaway jpg file. Change extension to .txt. Open in text editor. As the mood strikes you, remove random chunk of data at the beginning, and possibly copy and paste other random chunks of data into file to inflate the file size. Save. Change extension back to .jpg. Attach and send. The lad has to download the file but gets only an error message when he attempts to open it. For advanced fun, take some of your corrupted jpgs, inflate or deflate the size, change the extension and make them pdfs. You can then berate your lad for not having Acrobat Reader, or being too dim to download and install it. The same (less time-intensive) fun can be had by copying a dll file from your computer, changing the extension, and sending. If you don't know what dll are, though, perhaps it's safer for your computer to stick with corrupted jpgs. Or download writejunk, a lovely little program that lets you generate a useless file in whatever size you specify. It's available in two flavors, Windows and Linux and it was produced by forum member hobbes.

8. If you're feeling froggy, knock up a Photoshop where there is a tiny, tiny, tiny sliver of what might be a real ID at the top. The rest is static or completely black. Or send him the 'ZOMG! I'm having a seizure!' one I used to send. http://www.churchof.org/files/MyLicenseCrazyEyes.gif Or send him all static/black/puce/muddy colors and claim your state just started putting that new reflective coating on IDs to prevent scanning/copying/illegal duplication. Or scan your real ID, put so much glare on it that the lad will need sunglasses and can only make out that it's a bright object that's kind of vaguely ID shaped. That way, you're not even educating him as to what a real ID looks like. Oh, and you temporarily blinded him. Whoops! Remember, all you need is the appearance of cooperation, not cooperation.

9. I did send it. It bounced! (For added fun, knock up what looks to be a forwarded bounce message from their provider, naming the rejected attachment. Illegal attachment passport.jpg! Danger! Danger Will Robinson!) Your lad will be stymied, most likely. Or it was stripped. Add this <<passport.jpg>> to your message. Claim to know nothing about why attachments might get stripped.

10. Do you not know that it's illegal to send a copy of my passport to you now? Patriot Act! Are you a terrorist sympathizer or something? I thought you were a barrister! Do you not know your international law? Are you a crook or something?

11. Passport? Uh, I'm an American. Darned country's big enough to knock around in for eons without ever going anywhere foreign. They're still letting us into Canada and Mexico with just a letter and a birth certificate for a while and I just go on cruises to American holdings. Why would I need a passport? It's not like I live in Europe where there's all kinds of foreign places to visit less than a day's drive away! You want me to apply for one? I'm going to apply for one. I just have to research how to do that. And wait for yonks while they clear up the little problem of that fugitive wanted by the FBI who has the same name as me� You know, a cavity search isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

12. License? Did you miss the part of my message where I mentioned I was legally blind? I take the bus. I am elderly and the kids took the car keys away. No need to renew my license. Got a prescription card. I live in Chicago/New York/someplace with trains, ferries, and pack mules to rent. I don't even own a car.

13. It's in the safe deposit box at the bank. In the city where I used to live. Six months ago. On the other coast. Finally got them to mail it to me after much hassle and much paperwork, and then the bleeding dog ate it. I am now paying large vet bills. Hope you're happy. The dog growls every time I mention you, now.

14. Uhh, maybe I could mail it to you? What's your postal address?

15. Reverse psychology. Look, man, YOU contacted ME out of the blue with this wild tale. You said in your very first letter that you contacted me because you trust me and know about me. I don't know YOU from Adam. Was that whole business about getting my information from your secretary and knowing you could trust me a lie? Let's see YOUR ID, bub. And some personal photos, while we're at it! You want my help, you're going to have to prove it to me, pal, not the other way around.

Most lads give up asking well before you've done the lot. Pick and choose. Mix and match. Make up your own twists. Be safe. Be lazy. We not only endorse it, we encourage it.

EDIT: Ooops, the photo of the actress didn't copy Embarassed

NoSk1lls
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just popping in to say hello.

I've always wanted to mess with these asshat who send those retarded emails now I can. Smile

You guys will be seeing a lot of me, I'm a programmer and I feel like I have a lot to offer the community here Smile
Thatoneguy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, another new guy is here. I'm looking to drive some scammers nuts. Smile
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, NoSk1lls and ThatOneGuy!

Have a seat and start reading the stickies. We want you to bait safe and have fun.
Why not apply for a mentor who helps you with your first steps?
In the meantime, ask in the forums, we are happy to help.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi new people.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been looking on this site for years, after I recieved an e-mail a few years ago from some well to do person in Nigeria who wanted to give me something like £2.3 million GBP, did some research on it, found this site and never gave a penny over, infact i am that broke banks and building societies drop the shutters when I am nearby...

I want to eventually start baiting, but will do once I get my computer fixed, I am using my good old smartphone at the moment...I have been looking for a reason to bring my alter-ego back to life, who I developed at school in stories and later online.

I hope to eventually check out the mentor programme thing sometime for help to get started...

Hope to speak to you guys soon
Dragstar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody! I'm hoping to drive some scammer nuts. I already got my first target after reading lots of infos here (and laughing at the stories here)

My first target is someone called Ameena Mohammad, apparently from Ivory Coast (according to a whois'd IP, it is). Her mail managed to get into my Gmail spam box (which means it's very good) and that was my first place I looked at.

I already am familiar with sending abuse-mails (the ones that say the owner of the IP-adress is either abusing it or has some kind of virus) to ISP's (of which I don't know if it actually works, but I never receive mails so it's probably good)
Brolaf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there.

Im fairly new here, been reading for some time now and it is really a fun read with a tone of seriousness to it!

Im not planning on going out to bail just yet, I want to read some more untill i feel prepared, I got a huge imagination so that shouldn't be a problem.

I've actually done some baiting unknowingly, on a datingsite (russian/ukrainian) got to mail with some Vlads and really knew everything when I read about it here. Funny how things turn out!

Well, hade a nice day everyone!

Brolaf
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. Looking at the bottom of the index will show you Eater University. It is a good place to start. There are topics to fit every kind of baiting.

I look forward to seeing your post counts rise and your length of time here being long. Very Happy

b1gba115 wrote:
I want to eventually start baiting, <snip>, I am using my good old smartphone at the moment...

Hope to speak to you guys soon

I am not sure baiting from your Smartphone would be a good idea. I don't have one though and someone else can tell you more. Eater can be followed on Twitter though. Look at the far bottom of the page.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
JayBeeRay
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all!
I hope nobody minds, I posted a new thread with some possible-scam info.
I'm Jay (Yes, an alias), and I look forward to baiting with the best of you!
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JayBeeRay wrote:
Hello all!
I hope nobody minds, I posted a new thread with some possible-scam info.
I'm Jay (Yes, an alias), and I look forward to baiting with the best of you!

Hi jay and all new on Eater. Welcome! the fridge with cold beverages is at your left, the bucket with lads is on the table, the wips are under your seat.

And yes the first rules are about safe baiting, but the seconds ones are never mind us when posting on the forums. We just are waiting for it!

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Jay Smile

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Ric F layer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. I've been here a couple of days, reading and enjoying the scams. Scammers sending art work or getting tattoos are some of my favorite baits. I am highly amused by these type baits, the first time I laughed out loud was when I witnessed thes scammers filling out long questionares. Those questions are great. Reproducing hundreds of pages of Harry Potter books has me smiling.

I just want to applaud all of the members work. Im far too unlucky opening virus emails for me to get into scam baiting myself and asking for pics and documents and far too computer illiterate to pull off a post worthy bait of my own. I do have a good idea from time to time and im sure many of them have been attempted by the members.

Whats the longest a member has traded emails with a scammer and acted totally confused on how to send the payment or just acted so stupid they fail to understand any instructions the scammers have requested? Those are probably not post worthy ideas but I think you could keep some scammers on the hook for a few weeks.

If I am still around in a few weeks I hope I can contribute to this forum in some way. Maybe I can do so financially since a prince from Nigeria recently contacted me and is in the process of sending me several million dollars Laughing
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ric Flayer, welcome to the monkey house.

You ask about how long a lad can be kept hanging in there waiting for the never to arrive payment?

You'll see a little sand timer in some members sig lines. This is for baits that have been going on continuosly for over 12 months. So, there is no time limit, in fact, a few weeks is just the breaking in point, before things really turn to custard for the lad Very Happy

Have fun, read everything, Eater U in particular.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
ben_dover
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, Ben here.
I have been trying a few baits and have got some success but I want to take it further and so this place was the first to go to!
I am building up a little collection of spare letters after cleaning out my email so hopefully I will find a good one to start on.
I will be looking for a mentor I think but the program is closed ATM.
See you all around!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Ben.
If you need more mails just set up a catcher account, an account that you share on guest books on the web for the sole purpose of attracting scammers.
Start here http://www.419baiter.com/guestbook/ and you will soon be having letters coming out from your ears.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ben Check this link to sign up for a mentor

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Looks like there are some slots open

Quote:
Total Mentors: 38 | Available Mentors: 29 | Mentees: 68 | Graduated Mentees: 21 | Open Mentee Positions: 26 | Total Positions: 88

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
moonchester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HI ALL

I found this site while viewing 2+2 Poker Forum. It was highly recommended by a player on the site. I usually spend nights playing online poker but since discovering the site I have been reading the letters archive and have not laughed so much for years. It's comedy gold!!

Of course I understand behind the laughs are stories of abject misery and my heart goes out to all those decent people who have parted with money to these low life b******s.

To all those baiters who continue to keep up the good work, you should be proud of the work you do, all the time you take baiting these criminals is time they are not spending relieving honest people from their money.

Hope I have not over stepped the mark with my first post!
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

moonchester wrote:
HI ALL

I found this site while viewing 2+2 Poker Forum. It was highly recommended by a player on the site. I usually spend nights playing online poker but since discovering the site I have been reading the letters archive and have not laughed so much for years. It's comedy gold!!

Of course I understand behind the laughs are stories of abject misery and my heart goes out to all those decent people who have parted with money to these low life b******s.

To all those baiters who continue to keep up the good work, you should be proud of the work you do, all the time you take baiting these criminals is time they are not spending relieving honest people from their money.

Hope I have not over stepped the mark with my first post!

Thank you. The only poker some baiter play here is strip poker. So getting me to the next quesion, who of the female baiters you plaid poker with?

Thanks for your kind words. There is room on our table for you too you know? If you are good in poker you sure like this game.

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
moonchester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HI

I have a way of confusing things and it was my first post!

You might have heard of the downfall of Full Tilt Poker? It was the second biggest online poker site in the world and hundreds of thousands played there regularly. Even worse most of us still have money on the site and I was just visiting 2+2 poker forum, for any updates on the Full Tilt situation when I came across a link to this site. At the very least it's taken my mind away from the $$$$ I appear have lost at Full Tilt!!

Very Happy
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi moonchester!

Welcome to Eater!!! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
moonchester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HI to you

This is a refreshing experience on a forum, people actually being nice to each other instead of the usual internet Mike Tyson's threatening to kill each other! Although I suppose gambling and football do bring out the very worst in people.

Still trawling through all the letters. Is it possible to die of laughter? God I hope not, my sides are aching. How the hell did some of you get these morons to get tattoo's done??? You deserve knighthoods.

Anyway it's Friday, no work tomorrow and I feel a late night reading session coming. Smile
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Moon. Your are the second poster to say we are civil and nice. This must be a conspiracy or the Mods playing a trick on us again. Wink

We have a purpose here and that unifies us against scammers. That is who we beat up on.

Your introduction to our site is the most interesting one I have heard. We are glad you are here. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic