SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Searching for toy boy. Please help!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all.

Can someone please suggest a site I can join that will ensure I get some scam mail? I prefer the love rat scenario (with me as the ageing lonely rich girl lookin for lurve and a toy boy) rather than the lawyer depositing millions in my bank account one.
I have tried sundry dating sites and they dont get me the scammers.

Thankyou.

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you aren't getting scammers from the dating sites, then something is not quite right about your profile. I have never created a profile on a dating site that hasn't picked up scammers.

Your best bet is to create a character, and then set up multiple dating site profiles and a facebook in her name. Tagged, 4ppl, zoosk, plentyoffish, cuddlydating (site for overweight people) are all good sites (4ppl is absolutely loaded, but the scammers on that site are generally not very good at scamming, so if you want a better scammer go to one of the others).

She should be:
-45 or over (50's or 60's is good)
-inexperienced in online dating, or at least avoid looking experienced.
-the profile should not reference her being wealthy--keep income out of it. Contrary to what people often think, your character does not need to be wealthy to attract scammers. Most female romance victims are NOT wealthy, they are middle or upper middle class.
-if you use a photo, it should not be of an attractive woman. Something like Kathy Bates in misery should work just fine.
-put a few bizarre things in there that will reduce the likelihood of attracting real men (maybe reference your 15 cats, your knitting club, your doll collection, or your work for some bizarre charity).
-Her chosen age range should be realistic (centered around her age, not too young).

Another tip: After you create a profile, stay logged in to the dating site for a while. Just leave it and browse using another tab or do your household errands. Staying logged in brings the profile at the top of the list and will bring you more scammers who are racing to be the first to approach.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankyou. X
I think I will try the cuddlydating...me being 34 stone and only 4ft 7ins Shocked

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ :yikes: :yikes:

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

toy boy? this type of scam sure involves very disturbing emails :yikes:

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An aging, lonely, naive widow is very attractive to the lads, I've found.

Not only do they think you're desperate for a man, but also have some inherited money and aren't used to handling it.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
playtime
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4ppl.com

I have been on this dating site for ages, I have contacted over 400 women and I only received 1 genuine reply from a lass in Philipeans. The rest were all lads. its full of fakers and fraudters, so if you are looking for fake dates boy oh boy there is your place.

Sand Timer Adedolapo Mosobalaja - November 2011 to January 2013

Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to them.
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
chrishill2011
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have added my email to about 7-10 guestbooks via google search "Guestbook+2011+Mugu+Guymen" and receive at least 5 "Hi, I saw your profile, I like to get to know you etc etc" each day!

YOU ARE CLEARVER ENOUGH , IF NOT SO, I COULD HAVE FUCK U HARD IN YOUR ASS WHEN U COME HERE - jerry smith

you have wasted a hard working mans time and now i will be slacked - Owen Hughes
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I said above, 4ppl is a great place to pick up scammers.
But, they tend to be lousy scammers anyway--i.e. worse English, no real skills, no patience (ask for money soon enough to make most people twig). Add to that the fact that they attack new members the moment they sign on, and many use the same approach, and most people do end up seeing through them. Though I am sure there are a few, I have never actually encountered a victim from 4ppl.

So while 4ppl is a good training ground, if your goal is to actually prevent others from being scammed, you might as well leave those scammers to play on 4ppl and focus on more skilled scammers.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy wrote:
If you aren't getting scammers from the dating sites, then something is not quite right about your profile. I have never created a profile on a dating site that hasn't picked up scammers.

Even when I create a dating profile for real life I get nothing but bloody scammers. Embarassed

How sad is that?

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim Morrison wrote:
toy boy? this type of scam sure involves very disturbing emails :yikes:

What?! They won't threaten to 'bomb my mamas toto' will they????

Actually, I rather like 'disturbing'.
You see, it all started when I was having a bit of a bad day cos my milk feavvers were coming through and my mum said to me.' You bad little duck! Sometimes I wish I'd never laid you!'
Ever since then I seek refuge from my feelings of inadequacy by encouraging scammers to take advantage of my innocence and naivety. Rolling Eyes

DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

playtime wrote:
4ppl.com

I have been on this dating site for ages, I have contacted over 400 women and I only received 1 genuine reply from a lass in Philipeans. The rest were all lads. its full of fakers and fraudters, so if you are looking for fake dates boy oh boy there is your place.

OOOOOO! I will definately try that one then! Quack!
UPDATE: Have now joined Cuddlydating. Very Happy

Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ what kind of photos do they send you?

Quote:
What?! They won't threaten to 'bomb my mamas toto' will they????

I am still thinking about how that would go

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DuckOfDoom wrote:
Thankyou. X
I think I will try the cuddlydating...me being 34 stone and only 4ft 7ins Shocked

Dawn French comes to mind. Very Happy

Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Aw bless her, she's losing weight.

Goodluck with your baits, Love baits are my favourite!

Me:you gonna poo on me?
Abraham 0gho:Until u become honest

Ming Yang: hold for 15mins please i want make use of the bathroom
playtime
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is Cuddlydating full of scammers too???? if this is the case my character will be

MR DUDLEY

if anyone would like to see mt dudley pop the name in google with 'little britain'

Sand Timer Adedolapo Mosobalaja - November 2011 to January 2013

Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to them.
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cuddlydating has had its share, but it's a better site to pick up scammers playing males than ones playing females.

Pretty much every site has its share of scammers, whether it is a free or a paid site.

I deal quite a bit with romance vics, and right now I am seeing a lot of victims and scammers posted from match, zoosk, tagged, and free sites for meeting soldiers like militaryfriends.com (For match.com if you don't want to pay you have to catch them on a free trial membership weekend--the same is true of chemistry and eharmony, I believe, both of which have their share of scammers--scammers use these free weekends or just use stolen credit cards to sign up until they are caught and kicked off).

There is no reason you can't create a profile, and post pretty much the same profile on multiple sites. In fact, it's a good idea to give you a nice pool of scammers to draw from.

Now, if you are looking for scammers playing females, make your male character over 40, but lower the age you are looking for--e.g. if your character is 50, say you are looking for a female, 25-45 or even 20-40. This makes you a more desirable victim for the scammers, who generally use sex to hook their male victims (they use romance on the female vics).

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4ppl.com seems to have excluded me after all the time I have been on that site.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dionysius wrote:
Dorothy wrote:

Even when I create a dating profile for real life I get nothing but bloody scammers. Embarassed

How sad is that?

Very sad Wink

I've had a real life profile on Plenty of Fish for just over 2 years and have never had a scammer Sad
(Not that I would - or could - bait them anyway, but still...)
Must be my devastating good looks. Cool
Or something.

If you're looking for a picture for cuddlydating may I suggest the first pic in this article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1257850/Super-sized-mother-determined-worlds-fattest-woman-years.html

Just think of the sort of reaction you could get by asking your lad to be your 'feeder'
Shocked :yikes:

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Plentyoffish has plentyofscammers too. Very Happy

The longer a profile has been open, the fewer scammers it will draw. Scammers are lazy--most of them will not take a lot of time searching through member lists for good targets. Their primary source is going to be the "new members" list conveniently provided by most dating sites. The scammers know that new members are more likely to be vulnerable, as they are less likely to have experience dealing with scammers. The longer the member has been online, the more likely they are familiar with scammers and able to identify them. At some sites (like 4ppl) it is literally a race to be the first scammer to pick up new members, and you will pick up more scammers in the first day or two than you will in the year after that.

When they are logged on, a few will scan the "online now" or "recently online" lists for potential targets, so logging your character online for extended periods from time to time may pick up a few more hits here and there, but it won't be as many as the beginning. Some will also look at the "viewed me" list and will respond to anyone who fits their profile.

Edit to add:

I logged into the only 4ppl profile I could actually remember the username/password for (it's over a year old), and just left it online for a couple of hours. The result? This charming letter just came in:

Quote:
Hello My Beloved One,
How are you today,am a very quite,cool,caring,honest,affectionate and loving young guy by name prince zeal stratton,i would like to know more about you, please never mind to contact me through my personal email id (princeseadove@y etc) and it will also enable me to explain myself more better to you,i will also send my pictures to you to know whom you have come in contact with and i can only receive your response through this email address([email protected]) waiting for your reply.my Regards to you.we can still chart on yahoo messenger now.just add me to chart with me.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DuckOfDoom wrote:
me being 34 stone and only 4ft 7ins Shocked

With a figure like that DofD, the lads should be falling over themselves to be your toy boy. Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least one lad on 4ppl is honest, as reflected in his user name: Very Happy

http://www.4ppl.com/xpencive

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK Right. Quack!
I have been on Cuddlydating and Twoo for two days now and you know what? Not one SINGLE message, be it a scam or genuine. The ONLY message I have had on both sites has been welcome to the site from a robot!
I have created the same profile more or less on both, describing myself as a 54 year old divorcee looking for lurve. Have even added a photo of a large blonde lady AND said I am easy going and generous.
Oh! An the 13 cats! Don't forget the cats!
Whats going on!??? Why aren't I getting admirers? Am I too green and furry to scam? Talk about feeling rejected!

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I was going to suggest that maybe CD had gotten stricter and cleaned up the scammers.

So I created a new account, and started clicking on the "featured matches."

After getting about halfway through, one might have been real. Every single other one was 100% scammer.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy wrote:
Well, I was going to suggest that maybe CD had gotten stricter and cleaned up the scammers.

So I created a new account, and started clicking on the "featured matches."

After getting about halfway through, one might have been real. Every single other one was 100% scammer.

Ok So maybe I need to contact THEM?
So...... How do I tell who's a scammer? Have you got second sight or summat? Quack!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic