SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Advice on Content re Mr Right.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all (Quack!)
Although I have done scam baiting, it has previously been in the 'business opportunity' sort of catagory.
Now, I very much want to try the love rat bait, but (and this may sound a bit daft) HOW do we bait and with what?
I have just this moment signed up to 'Cuddlydating' as a lonely widow with a cardigan and cat fetish. Shocked Shocked
I mean......ok, Let's imagine I am beginning a deep meaningful relationship with Mr Tobias Right and he is starting to sorter hint that he could do with some cash....So, now what? I can't get him to do work for me, or get his mates to pose with a banana and a chicken mask.
What sort of tack do I take with him?????

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Start off slowly, like a real widow would, sound cautious initially then play up to your lad's "charms". Lads have huge egos and just assume you'll fall in love with them. Have something happen in your character's life that would suggest she's suddenly lucked into cash, to get dollar signs lighting up in their eyes.

If you start asking for odd things straight away they won't do it, mostly 'cos they're lazy sacks of turds. But if you have them thinking that they're doing stuff for their payday, then you've got a MUCH better chance of getting that chicken mask.

Ask around though, some people can get lads all sorts of crazy things. I have a pig of a time just getting them to write sometimes!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a number of tutorials about it in the Eater University section Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back DuckOfDoom! And good on ya for swimming down to the bottom of the pond where amongst the slime and old shopping trolleys the Love Lads reside.

I agree with Chrys that love baits have more of a slow burn to them. The skillfull lads take their time because this scam is all about trust and then laying on the guilt trips. Our rewards are usually of the subtle and not so subtle variety. Here are a selection:

1. Getting them to give us their bank details either because WU or Moneygram transactions have repeatedly failed or that we just don't like sending money that way. Then we get (as Cathartic Kate used to say) a piggy for our siggy!

2. Getting them to send us a photo holding a sign so we know it's really them.

3. Getting them to talk sexy to us - frequently hilarious often disgusting.

4. Getting them to fill in forms - ones which we have made ourselves with funny questions.

5. Getting them to meet us at airports or hotels when we haven't left the comfort of our chairs let alone the country.

6. If you like the whole telephone thing then recording them in conversation or giving them a place to leave voice messages.

7. Joining the "Todger Club" and getting an actual real-life full frontal nude shot of a lad's winkle. Not pretty but pretty funny.

8. Getting them so angry that they mail us with a stream of four-letter words with THE CAPS LOCK ON!!! Then getting them to apologise and crawl back to us begging for forgiveness.

etc etc. But who knows? Anything's possible - especially if your character has fetishes. Chicken masks and bananas just happen to excite you therefore that's what you want, that's what you need and that's what you're damn well going to get! You would just have to build up to that laying the groundwork with the odd mention until it becomes a make or break part of the bait.

Good luck. I look forward to seeing the incriminating evidence!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankyou all! Quack!

Lots of very useful hints and tips there.
I'l defo have a go and if it gets norty, or even plain down an dirty, it will make a change from watching:
'Gladiators, Blood and Sand!/Gods of The Arena!' on t'telly.
Now THERE'S action for yer! Orgies an wine an stuff an loads of humans with no fevvers on doin dead norty things to each other.
If you haven't got Sky, I recommend getting it just for that and 'Passport Control.'
BTW PhillyerBoots..........I dunno what ponds you've been living on, but we dont 'ave no trolleys at the bottom of MINE! Quack!

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic