SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad is 'A Fred' over the gomers! (Updated 2011/07/08)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Salif (now going by Steph3n), he is my sandtimer lad. He and I go back. Finally he got an amount from Prof Henry Jones sent via bank transfer (yay a new piggy!). However the gomerz had something to say about this...and the lad now in panic mode:

(blue = 'mr g0mer, red = lad)

Quote:
Good day my good friend please this is urjent please i want you to go through it fast and get back to me is inportant because some body is monitoring your name and your box because everything that you are writing me this person is well understands , please check and read it then you will understand my talk so what do you think that we can do now because i really need this help badly OK go through.......
Hey small boi. I found dat henry was send moni to u. u no guess how idid it?. I laff hard at u. fail again right? your dolla chop by me. hisbank think is mistak. I chop from him befor and I chop again. go deychop bottle. hope u like ur stinky mamatoto. I hak henry jonse email andpainimautim all. so blackgoat, go continue being poor boi and nogut. getreal job gaiman. gomerboyz chop job best. so u real name is stephen? I think is lie. u call me hiding by cloak.however u be doin it tubel. talk to u soon stephen (if real name). betta tell henry bilong email ishaked. it will mak more fun if he mak new email to hak-- Tobias -snip- @fastmail.fm -- http://www.fastmail.fm - One of many happy users: http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html

My good friend what can you say to this my good friend am beginning to be a Fred of my life now, and let me tell you some thing again please never you tell any body again about me or my real data please you understand that i open up to you and tell you about the business i was doing before and now other boyz here now will not be happy with want i did so this am a Fred Mr Henry please i need your help because this person is at our back we should be washed full, i will be waiting your reply fast please i need it to know want to do fast before i will die for my truth, have nice day.

Poor Stephen/Salif. It is A Fred now. Seems a G0mer has chopped him quite a bit.

----

(Update July 8th)
Paranoia is setting in. He thinks someone close to Professor Jones is after him, but the grizzled archeologist tells him he has nothing to do with Western Africa:

Salif/Stephen:
Quote:
see another mail again to me, this is want he was saying he said that he have hack your email that he have access to your box and get all this info from there now he have to be telling me that am a fool for sending the mail to you and that i did not reply him can you now see that this person is very close to you and no everything about you so you most be careful with people around you even thismail now's been read by him so want i think that we can do now is you will change your email address and i too then you also change the computer that you are using so by this i don't think he can get anything information's again, this guy is giving me sleepless night because only God will pay this person that is after me. My good friend just open another box and you use that new box to send me messages now me too will open new one and then i will from here ask for your number Mobil so that i can send my own email address new one because we need to be careful well so that this guy will not take my money from me again this people are after me, please let do our best. I will be waiting your number then i will open new box and i send it to you then you can then open yours and send it to the box address that i gave to you or what do you thik?.

Am okyou don't show respect, boy.I send you email to you, no answer back. that good you email your man. how ever youdon't email me back? look Stephen, you should have take my offer to joingomerboyz. u like to insult me but not so big wen we have u by your tinybools. Nkita tabiekwa gi amu. Chineke kpokwa gi oku. one luv bitch, Tobias, gomerboyz.

Dr Jones replies:

Quote:
His speaking and mannerism doesn't seem to be like anyone I have dealt with before. Believe me, kid, I know 7 different languages. I have no idea on that language. How odd. His typing seems like pidgin english for some of it, gibberish for the other.

All I know are university professors, excavators, and students. Doesn't seem like anyone close to me. However he really seems to want to get you. The head of the department is not going to be leniant with money anymore. Marcus is pissed off that the Gomers are involved. I am getting pissed off Stephen, and they were not involved until you brought that lawyer in this the last time. You fix this with Tobias, or Gomer, whatever his name is. You messed up once when you sold out info about our deal to Doctor Belloq, YOU need to fix up this with the pety gang. You screwed up got my rival at the office involved, the gomers stole over $2000 of MY MONEY, and you whine and complain to me. Christ, kid, why don't you actually DO something? In the meantime I am going to Hovitos and getting a drink with my buddy Sallah. Keep me posted.

Now to find a free service to talk to him Razz

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy

Last edited by HarmlessBunny on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i need your help because this person is at our back we should be washed full

Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Damn You Auto-Correct!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Careful dude, he's a fred.
Those god damn freds, dealt with too many of them.

Me:you gonna poo on me?
Abraham 0gho:Until u become honest

Ming Yang: hold for 15mins please i want make use of the bathroom
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
beginning to be a Fred of my life now

He is A Fred of his life, not A Fred for his life. That is rough.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing like a Fred paranoid lad Laughing

Oh btw you may want to edit out your email addy if that is complete.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh good call, Bravo. Thanks Smile The email has been snipped.

And the lad was sent to some other baiters earlier this week, as he wants to go "legit". Someone I think someone else may have an art deal with him and he could be running around with a WIMP modality.

This guy loves punishment Twisted Evil

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic