SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Package Holiday ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/suitcase-escape-bid-foiled-mexican-prison-082426528.html

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Chugg
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's got to be one flexible guy. I have enough trouble hiding under my desk when my boss is around, and that's easily 3x more room than a suitcase.

Never mind why I hide from my boss.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The consequences would have been disastrous if it have been an airtight case of dope smuggling.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
spot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attention,

I am Diplomat John Mensah and i have just been employed into this office which i find out that there has a suitcase which surpose to be delivered to the owners but due to one reson or the other they cannot be delivered,so i have made up my mind to get this suitcase delivered to you immidaitly free of Charge.

All i want for you now is for you to provide me with your informations of delivery of this your suitcase to you.

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this guy ever gets out he has a future with the circus, either as a contortionist or one of those dozen or so clowns who pile out of the compact car.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic