SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Casey Anthony - Not Guilty

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrFigaro
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those of you interested - Casey Anthony acquitted on all counts with the exception of 4 counts of "Providing false information to a police officer" which carries a possible 1 year for each count.

Remember - "It's better to let 10 guilty men go free than 1 innocent man go to jail".

- "My Drunk Kitchen"
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup. I saw that earlier today.

I'm not commenting on it because I've been to a few local news web sites here in my city, and the discussions turned ugly.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Following Dwatina's advice

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No comment, I didn't hear the evidence.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dwatina wrote:
Yup. I saw that earlier today.

I'm not commenting on it because I've been to a few local news web sites here in my city, and the discussions turned ugly.

The comments sections on most sites carrying this story are insane. One guy even made a thinly veiled threat against her life... on a major news website... that requires an e-mail address :banghead:
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have followed this since December, on a site that really has freedom of expression. A lot of great people there, but this has captivated them. I cannot tell you all I have seen since the verdict came out. None were threatening, but they truly despise this girl and this verdict. I can't blame them!
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with Pastor Frank on this one.A tragedy no matter how you look at it.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was a trial, that was obsessively covered by the media to sell soap, nothing more. By "soap" I mean "advertising", it may be a colloquialism that may be unfamiliar to those outside of the United States.

If the victim, and mother were poor, black and from Chicago do you honestly think this trial would've garnered this much media attention?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ based on the circumstances of the case and timing, yes I think it would have.

Having been lucky enough to listen to a great deal of the trial, I have to blame the Prosecution. Failure to actually provide evidence connecting Casey to the crime scene is beyond me. The Defense did their job well and planted that one necessary seed. Reasonable doubt.

Purely speculation of my own says, the poor little thing (Kalee) died accidentally, but Casey (Mom), with obvious emotional/pschological issues deeply rooted, panicked and delayed reporting the death. Someone (cannot lay blame as there still is no connection between another person and the crime scene that was presented) helped hide the body. After some time, and probably the suspicion of the body being found. It was re-visited and made to look like a murder/abduction. This contrived plan went to hell in a handbasket because of the the strange untimliness of the reporting of Kalee's disappearance.

This whole mess sickened me everyday, but I could not escape it. I pray karma or whatever unseen force metes out special justice sees fit to make the perpetrators pay for their misdeeds. That's my piece/peace.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Chugg
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I only know what I've seen on the news, which I know damn well isn't even close to the whole story. I'm not a cop or a lawyer, but I know this much...

- Court cases are not decided by truth or fact, they are decided by law.

- Law and justice are often, but not always, one and the same.

- In any legal case, the burden of proof always belongs with the accuser.

- There are actually four sides to every story: What he said, what she said, what really happened, and the 5-second sound bite shown on the news.
Bradley
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a press news release. And the official one about it ?
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chugg, correction on point 3 of your statements...legal proceedings involving immigration issues in the U.S. The burden is on the accused to prove status.
This would be the only execption in the criminal justice that I know of. Civil cases are based on the 51% rule or the "perponderance of the evidence" in the case.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a different take on this unfortunate death and I think it was accidental by not drowning accidental. Possibly mis-use of chloroform. I have read of some parents giving their children doses of NyQuil to get them to sleep and sleep through the night, as well as alcohol, etc. to make children sleep.

Like the O.J. trial this one is best left to not discussing on the prosecution and defense techniques.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic