SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait, all went to well really!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mfdc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, thanks to help from some of you guys here, I've done my first bait including phonecalls.

check my story at www.comebackagainshortly.com/actualbait.htm

Laughing

MOD COMMENT
Please see PM. Sorry for inconvenience to people who wish to read the bait, you'll just have to wait for a moment.
Please remember when posting in these forums that it is best to make sure there is no personally identifiable details available. That includes your domain registration details which quite often have your name, telephone number and address. If you publish this information it can make it quite easy for the lads (who do visit 419eater) to find out who you are.
Thanks to KevinBMO for his quick action and PM to me.
D.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi MFDC, you have a PM mate!

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait. Do you think the guy allegedly sitting behind him in the cyber cafe was actually the scammer himself trying to get out of the mail since you said you identified him?

There is one thing I wouldn't do in the future but I'll PM that to you although I have a feeling KevinBMO probably sent you the same thing. Otherwise nicely done.

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind, its already been taken care of Very Happy

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
mfdc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanted to say a massive thankyou to everyone that noticed my stupid stupid mistake. What makes it even worse is that I work in IT security & never even gave it a thought!

Your quick response , i just want to say thankyou & sorry for being sooo dumb! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I shall set up a free web account as soon as I can, thankyou guys once again. You have NO idea how much of an idiot I feel
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries mate, we all make mistakes at times, though we don't all work in IT and security Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic