SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

4th of July on the mind? (NSFW Language)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Random.... one of my lads just got a scolding from me after accusing me of not being real. Here was my slap:

Quote:
I did not treat the attorney bad at all. It was the Western Union company that asked them to perform the Security Photo, not me. Also, what do you mean I am not real? How can I not be real? I am typing to you so obviously I am real. The picture I sent you most certainly is me, so how can you tell me that it is not? And no I don't have a phone because I am only 19 and don't have a ton of money. The way you talk to me is fucking bullshit and I am pissed off at you. How can you make it sound like I am not being serious when I am the one who sent my fucking money to the asshole attorney?! Maybe the attorneys are fucking morons and that is why they didn't claim the money. Don't tell me I am not serious when the attorney is the one who fucked it all up. You owe me an apology.

Here was his reply to my slap:

Quote:
sorry about that but stop this fucking fucking america talk please,secondly don't mean you got money but am only let you know that at 19 you surpose to have a phone,okay resent they money to me with they name i gave to you, if you are serious.

I am trying to figure where he came with up the America subject. I never mentioned America once to him. Maybe he is getting geared up for the 4th of July weekend! Smile

Edit: I just re-read it. Maybe he was saying stop this "fucking this and fucking that" America talk. (As if Americans are the only ones who swear). That's my new theory at least.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your lad thinks only Americans throw F-bombs around, he obviously hasn't seen the movie In The Loop. The Irish political operative in that movie seemed to lace every sentence with one (or more). By the way, In The Loop is one of the funnier movies I have seen in a long while. Highly recommended.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait It Up wrote:
Edit: I just re-read it. Maybe he was saying stop this "fucking this and fucking that" America talk. (As if Americans are the only ones who swear). That's my new theory at least.

Yes, that's what I read as well Very Happy I'd slap him. You can write whatever you want, now cant you? Smile Of course I'd fucking add even more of that fucking "america talk".

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Totally agree with Mortal. If your lad was upset about the F bomb, you now need to F bomb him even worse.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dittoes to Mortal and dwatina. Once you find a lad's soft spot, keep poking him there. Twisted Evil

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha I like how you guys think. I have already replied to him and apologized for my swearing. However, I think I will lose my temper again very shortly and throw some more F-Bombs around.

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

KatherineB
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually this reminds me of this scam of Shiver's where the poor 'victim' had a version of written Tourette's. Perhaps your poor victim has the same thing and has been doing his best to control himself in all of his emails up to this point. Now, of course, all hell could break loose.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait It Up wrote:
I have already replied to him and apologized for my swearing. However, I think I will lose my temper again very shortly and throw some more F-Bombs around.

Doesn't this forum have a rule that prohibits apologies to lads? Confused Next time he complains about you being a trashmouth explain to him how it's his fault.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^haha the only reason I apologized to him was to show a little bit of compliance. He was basically dropping me, and I slapped him in the message that I shared because I figured the bait was dying out, and then he sort of got back on board. So I apologized to show that I am willing to work with him. Smile

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ lakeside: There have been baits where the baiter apologised profusely if it made the character more credible. The last one is
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=203822&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They must import only the very best HBO output to lad land. Wink

A member (now sadly retired from Eater) taught me that an apology can be just as effective as a slap if delivered at the right time.

If I run out of things to say to a lad (a very rare occurrence), or a bait is going a bit stale, I apologise for no apparent reason.

When they ask me what I am apoloising for, I make up some obscure reason. And slap them for it. Very Happy

It's the opposite of getting your retaliation in first. You get your apology in first. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic