SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hillary Clinton

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too ambitious lad Mr. Green

Quote:
from [email protected]
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
Hillary Rodham Clinton

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Secretary_of_State

ATTENTION

Transfer funds to un-paid beneficiaries as mandated by The Federal Government of Nigeria after scheduled meeting with affected countries.

I am writing you in respect to your fund which was to be returned to the Federal Government of Nigeria Treasury due to the flaws of not meeting up to requirement in your previous dealing with Nigerian officials. The Nigerian government has allocated the total sum of US$300,000.00 only for all those affected and to that effect i wrote the ministry of finance of Nigeria from where the fund was to be transfer to the federal government of Nigeria treasury and was given 5 days to make contact in order for you to claim your fund.

You are required to send the sum of usd $255 to our office in Nigeria for the mailing of fund which has been pre-loaded in an ATM debit card and it is an international explorer card (Skye Card) loaded and powered by FCMF. We will mail this card to beneficiary only through a well reputable and nominated courier here and this courier make a door step delivery within two days. You are also required to provide the following infomation:
MAILING ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER which will be used to contact you.

Feel free to view my profile via the link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Secretary_of_State

In Service
Hillary Rodham Clinton

United States Department of State

As he wants money from the first email, I sent him a very large file and named it (WU receipt). He couldn't download it !

Quote:
Attention ****;

Your e-mail has been noted but funny enough the attached file refuse to display. Come to think of it, in whose favor did you make the payment? If in my name then you will have to go back to the payment branch you used and change it` receiver`s name with the information below, what I assure you is save delivery of your ATM to your door-step.
Receiver`s Name: Eseke Vitalis
Receiver `s Address: Abuja, Nigeria
Text Question: For
Text Answer: Shipping:

Get back to me with the reference number (MTCN) and senders name and address.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, but the payment has to be directed to the shipping company under my supervision. I hope to read soon from you on this to proceed. Have a nice day.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, things must really be winding down in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Washington DC and the rest of the known world if Secretary Clinton has time to attend to this matter personally!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love hillary clinton with a yahoo email adress Laughing

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Cosette_24601
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, my favorite part is the "view my profile" with a link to wikipedia. Sounds very official to me!

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Why use this one when a trustworthy source like Wikipedia is available?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic