SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Twoo.com = Scammer's Playground

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
eriktherod
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this site to be a scammer's playground. So I decided to have fun with it, being that I'm not the only baiter I came across this website. So here you guys go, all the bait you could ever want. 99% of the profiles are fake, you can see it clearly by the profiles/pictures.

All of them are 'from somewhere but in Ghana now doing something'. Typical scammer story. Their English can be surprisingly good, so it makes it even more fun. Usually they want to see you on cam but their 'cam is broke' and they SO want to show you but.. need you to send them money for a webcam. That or they want you to help their family out or maybe the typical trip to visit. You know the deal.

My character is a really angsty CEO of a small company, who hates his wife and is looking for a mistress. But he's picky about his choice in a mistress and is trying to have somewhat an 'audition.' Between bitching about his wife, demanding perfection from his mistress, and getting drunk on the job (and other misadventures on business trips), his life is pretty action-packed.

But yeah, you guys have fun with that site, I know I sure am!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic