SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How to prevent trouble with no way to contact the person?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I came across this earlier and have been curious about how to prevent this person from sending anything like a passport across.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1352835

This forum was mentioned, and the man says he was inspired by this place. A few of his friends were reading here and enjoying it also. If you see this, and are a member of that area, Please tell him not to do that!
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM A moderator and ask for assistance! They may be able to contact forum admins for that group and explain the problem, etc.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update - I have tried to register over there to explain that one does not send ID to scammers. The registration process requires "account activation" by a mod over there - no telling how long that might take.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know how to contact the site owner -- same issue as Bruin -- but if the owner or whoever made that post does look at Eater I hope he or she will please read this important post for a clear explanation of why we NEVER give fake IDs to scammers. You can be sure that any plausible (or even implausible) fake ID a baiter sends to a scammer will be used on real victims. It's the worst thing a baiter can do!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's an email address - [email protected]

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This may be a job for the mods. I have tried to get authorized to post on the Glock board, but as of 5 hours or so later, I am still not approved....

Bruin

South Africa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic