SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This Gem from Surplus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this gem in surplus and thought that it needed some more attention. It was originally supplied by, PG Malone

Basically, the lad uses a female name and states that she has a wife and kids. I decided to capitalize on that and send a reply.

=============================

Quote:
Delivered-To: suz******[email protected]
Received: by 10.223.78.206 with SMTP id m14cs57942fak;
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 09:24:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.57.10 with SMTP id a10mr6591680fah.136.1309191867964;
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 09:24:27 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from gmmr5.centrum.cz (gmmr5.centrum.cz [90.183.38.152])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id c9si1028430faa.16.2011.06.27.09.24.26;
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 09:24:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 90.183.38.152 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=90.183.38.152;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 90.183.38.152 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from mail1008.cent (lb1-gmcz-self.centrum.cz [90.183.38.132])
by gmmr5.centrum.cz (Postfix) with ESMTP id 78BE882CF080;
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:24:26 +0200 (CEST)
Received: by mail1008.cent (Postfix, from userid 33)
id 70B21401D3066; Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:24:26 +0200 (CEST)
To:
Subject: Dear Beloved One
Received: from 41.206.12.71 (X-Forwarded-For: 41.206.12.71)
by mail1008.centrum.cz (centrum.cz multimail) with HTTP
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:24:26 +0200
X-Mailer: Centrum Email 5.3
X-Priority: 3
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Maser: brud
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_ca29_-------73a8618d4ee688b77fd70704958f26b4"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--_ca29_-------73a8618d4ee688b77fd70704958f26b4
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_d32c_-------80dbcec199ce8fa6de32f598270713ce"

--_d32c_-------80dbcec199ce8fa6de32f598270713ce
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Dear Beloved One

I am mrs sally Koudou from Ivory Coast, Senior Vault Manager and adviser to the Governor of the Central Bank of West African and cash supply to Ivory Coast Former President Laurent Gbagbo.

After my plead to my boss the bank Governor to advice the outgoing president Laurent Gbagbo to hand over power to the elect president Mr. Alassane Ouattara as it was in the constitution, my boss refused to adhere to my advice and that lead to his recent sack. I told my boss, that he is acting against the will of the whole Ivory Coast people and is injustice against humanity.

Please, visit this site below for more information ---
http://www.answers.com/topic/laurent-gbagbo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12260535
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11916590

I made away with Mr. Laurent Gbagbo valuables OUCH that contain Two Boxes of 5000kg Diamond and Reasonable cash) United States of America Hard currency from the bank vault during the Rebel Attack in the bank at the pick of the crisis.

the Reasonable cash was deposited in Germany bank which i will give you they contact as soon as i receive your strong promise as well your full informations.

Now I may likely need your professional advice and help to move the fund into your account in your country for safe keeping until my arrival with my son michel for re-investment plans.

the mean reason i contacted you to help me stand and claim the cash in germany and also help my wife and kids.

Meanwhile what are the lucrative business ventures that I can invest in your country?
kindly respond with your secured line for confidential commiuncation for our mutual benefit.

for vital information.
Best Regards,
mrs sally Koudou

My Reply was:

Quote:
Hello Mrs Sally Koudou,

I am shocked and amazed that you have found my email address however, it may be a good thing that you did. I can fully sympathize with your situation. It seems that you are in a dire situation there in the Ivory Coast. I wasn't sure if I would be the right person to help you at first however, when I learned that you are a woman with a wife and kids, I almost fell out of my seat! I think it is very rare for someone from the Ivory Coast to be openly gay. I hear that region of the world does not particularly like gay people. As the CEO of Thrust Films, I produced several videos in support of gay marriages. With that, I would love to help you out to further show my support.

By the way, I assume your gay marriage is just symbiotic, correct? I do not believe that gay marriage is actually legal in the Ivory Coast but, I could be wrong. Either way, I will show my support for the gay/lesbian community by helping you as best I can. Please let me know how I can further assist you!

Sadly, I have not yet heard back from the lad. I'm still holding out hope, however.

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite frankly, I don't think that reply is the best you could write... Now the lad can spot the mistake and correct it in further emails which is educating the lad and that's something we're trying to avoid Confused

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It did hit me afterwards that I just educated the lad. I definitely try to not do that. I was really hoping that the lad was play the lesbian gimmick as my character seemed so eager to help him. If he does respond, I'll be sure to employ a lot of de-education throughout the bait to make up for my misstep.

Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to read his response

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I made away with Mr. Laurent Gbagbo valuables OUCH that contain Two Boxes of 5000kg Diamond and Reasonable cash

Amazing. 5 tons of diamonds and Reasonable cash ("OUCH" indeed). Quite a feat to sneak out with that.

S/h/it needs to hire a better translator.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic