SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Professional Lad Website.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some software that copies whole web sites.

Is there any merit in hosting a (chopped) copy of the lad's site then Gomer Boyz taunting them after theirs has been closed?

What larks. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice find!!

I think the google image thing is very recent. TinEye have posted in their blog about it (20th June) CLICK

Useful tool though Smile

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Tonion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caligula wrote:
Wait, you guys thought that site was bad? Here's a true gem:

Note: this site is LEGITIMATE. This is NOT a scammer, so don't contact them.

http://yvettesbridalformal.com/

I hope I recibe soon my 4.5 million dollars that I inherit from widow Ms. Ruth Smith, so I can buy one of this one million dollar geisha paintings from world famous artist Sean Terrance Best. Jojo!!!

What baffles me is, how Jobless you can be to be doing all this and what do you derives in playing Games with me.

You are very  stupid man why will you put money inside the box when you know that they will check in the airport?
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Safari Accra to Benin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic