SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait/trophy-Sister Conny Lingus gets Mary to C.U.M.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just finished my first bait that has now been published. It is located at:
" http://drumlin.bravehost.com/ " entitled Sister Conny Lingus and "The Tragic Story of Mary".

Any suggestions on how to improve would be gratefully received.

Also, two more baits are about to be completed. Presently struggling with the modalities of publishing, such as making the documents readable at only 600 pixels wide but I dare not run afoul of Father Phil's strict rules.

The first bait is the story of tragic Mary and her husband Ben who are appealing for money to pay for drugs to treat her HIV. Sister Conny Lingus, Father Ivan Oflcokitch and Mother Superior Jenny Tulls get involved with emergency money from the Christ Union Mission (C.U.M.) that is based in Fokitscold, Iqaluit Canada. This generous, kind and wonderful Mission is based on the BOOK OF LARRY (original concept by Father Phil). The Mission is universal and open to all except Belgians and supporters of Manchester United. This is explained by Larry in the book. You can read more about this excellent organization by visiting " http://esker.bravehost.com ". Be sure to visit the Staff Page!

Over a period of two months, Sister Conny tries everything to help this poor woman who, at times, get very concerned with some of the Mission's requests and terminology (eg. decisions are made by praying for a divine erection). It is only after the dastardly Mamud Usman tries to scam Mary's money that she gets on board. Her concerns are finally assuaged when Sister Conny delivers a wee sermon from the teachings of Saint Mark of Knopfler. After enduring a massive snowstorm, which of course delays the transfer of emergency funds via Western Union, Sister Conny meets an untimely demise in an encounter with a herd of caribou. This ends Part One of the bait.

Below are 3 of the graphics from the bait.

More baits to be published soon - watch for them in a Forum near you.

Zen Punk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! You squeezed Mary's email password out of her. Great job. I wish that could be done with the more intelligent Lads.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL that's great!
first baits are allways best and full of humor.
GREAT Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy

Spiderella
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent first bait. Are they still playing? beers! Thumbs up clapping

--"How can a whole you in America tell me that you dont have phone and also you want to received such a big money into your account without communication.Also I tell you that I and Usm4n Be110 are workingtogether also you said you need the information to send the money downhere I can see that you are unserious element that do not capable of handling this transaction" (MESSAGE ALL IN CAPS!)

"Welcome to my Web, said the Spider to the fly..."
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spiderella wrote:
Excellent first bait. Are they still playing? beers! Thumbs up clapping

Thanks for the kind words.

Regarding the bait, they sent condolences a few days later and it appears that they actually believed Sister Conny went tits up trying to help them. Mary did drop a hint wondering what happened to the money.

I will give it a week or so and then mention that I have included their names in the Book of Larry Condolences section. I'll see what happens from that point.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu greed is such a wonderful thing isn't it? They can't help but come back for more...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic