SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Questions etc..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mark Anthony
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Just curious to know ..
Why do Scammers like using the words like: Modalities, Consignment, Demurage etc..

And why are they always posing as; Doctors, Lawyers, Ministers, Barristers etc..

Do they honestly think that this will get them victims faster..

I am non stop amazed at the cretenism and stupidity from these Illiterate morons..

I wonder if any of the scum, actually read the email they send to potential victims.. Rolling Eyes
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, welcome to the Hotel Calif, sorry, welcome to eater!

they use those words to look more professional to their victims, the problem is that due to they lack of language skills they use them wrong

yes, they think that posing as such will get them victims faster, and it does, judging by the statistics

as I learned a couple days ago in another thread, most of these guys will look stupid to you due to cultural differences, they don'y understand other motivations besides money

that is their script, and I believe they buy it from other lads

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The thing is to never point out the mistakes in any email
Repeat it back as though its everyday usage
Add some words or phrases of your own

The more illiterate the more chance of a victim not falling for it.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many of the scams rely on some kind of technical finance documents as part of the setup - domains where the average victim has very little knowledge about real procedures in their own country (never mind wherever the scammer is supposedly operating from). By using these words and fancy titles, the scammers not only appear more professional but also set themselves up as being able to conduct this complicated deal on behalf of the victim.

I certainly agree with Nanny Ogg that it's good to encourage lads to re-use terms that they may have wrong, and try to add your own erroneous uses for the lads to possibly use in further messages (search the forum for "de-education" for many examples of this).

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do they honestly think that this will get them victims faster..

I am non stop amazed at the cretenism and stupidity from these Illiterate morons..

Calling them names won't stop them - some of these formats have parted millions of dollars from victims. Some lads are rubbish, some are clever and well educated.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Mark,

There is no need to resort to name-calling in every post.

We wouldn't exist if every scammer was as idiotic as you keep calling them, because the scammers wouldn't be making any money and they would have quit or moved on to something else by now.

I find it somewhat ironic that you call them illiterate in the same post that you are questioning use of real terms. For example from dictionary.com:
Quote:
de·mur·rage
   [dih-mur-ij]
–noun Commerce.
1. the detention in port of a vessel by the shipowner, as in loading or unloading, beyond the time allowed or agreed upon.
2. the similar undue detention of a railroad car, truck, etc.
3. a charge for such undue detention.

As to whether they think these words will get them victims faster, the simple fact is, they do. They make themselves sound more formal and official, and to some victims this makes them more credible. This is also the case with their choice of careers. Each of those choices helps to reinforce the traits they want the victim to see/believe. For example, when they are pretending to be barristers, they can throw in some formal double-talk and hook a few more victims. Playing ministers makes them appear to be more trustworthy--some people just can't believe that a minister would scam them.

As for the "Illiterate" and "cretin" etc, in and comments on their writing--well, they continue to make money, so clearly their writing and storylines do not scare off all victims--and the writing has nothing to do with their intelligence. English is not their first language. If you attempted to send lengthy letters to people in a language you had learned later in life, especially one as complicated as English, your letters would probably be full of mistakes too! And in many cases, they are targeting victims whose native language in not English--the mistakes that are obvious to you may not be obvious to them.

Nobody here likes scammers, but our goal is to slow them down and/or stop them, not to simply call them names or help educate them by pointing out their mistakes. So if you want to make a difference, make sure you have signed up for a mentor, read the great information in Eater U, and start a few proper baits.

Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads are not all stupid.Quite a few are university students,with computer skills.What looks like stupidity to us frequently is a reflection of a huge cultural void.No one here feels anything but contempt for the lads,but you get nowhere in any battle by underestimating your enemy.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Mark Anthony
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Had some so called nasty emails from scammers when I told them I was wake up to the scam and that they are fooling no one etc..

Had threats, that I have had a Voodoo Hex put on my entire family, was told tha they knew where I live and I will be killed soon etc..

But all this can be removed once I agreed to pay them money etc.. Rolling Eyes

Noticed that scammers become nasty when one frustartes their tries at scamming us..

In scam email they are lawyers, bankers, doctors, but when a potential victim points it out that they are low ife scum, they do not like it..

The true collors emerge and the venom is fully revealed to the victim that dared to challenge these sad pathetic cretins..

Last edited by Mark Anthony on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark Anthony
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Love reading the mail from Shiver Me Tmbers who is baiting so well..

Hope I can be as patient as shiver anb let the scammers have it..

I loathe Cheats, Con Artists etc..

My best friend Nana was scammed of $5000, her pension was almost emptied from her bank account she in trust gave these low lifes..

She was NOT greedy.. She sincerely wanted to help Orpahns and Widows etc..

The old lady was scammed out of her small savings by someone in Nigeria..

She was scammed by snail mail and telephone..

How they got her phone is still a mistery..

Love the forums thank you for having me here ..

Mark Anthony and Cleopatra, (my siamese cat)..
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Mark, welcome to Eater!
About the scammers- think in terms of mega numbers.
You send out 5,000 emails and no matter HOW 'dumb' the message is, someone will bite.
I send out baiting messages to scammers, 25 a day.
These are professionals, right?
And of 25, I can count on 8 to answer, and 5 who will allow me to take them on their very own Journey to Ixtlan Twisted Evil
Do sign up for your very own mentor and join the fun!
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait said precisely what I wanted to say.

No matter how stupid the lad's email may appear to you there are still people who are going to believe that. For whichever reason. For example my grandmom, who doesnt speak english very well would never notice obvious mistakes in 'professional email' because of the language barrier. However, I've made her aware of internet scam

I could continue but everything I'd like to add was already said so only one thing left to say... Read stickies, get a mentor Wink and most importantly bait safe and have fun.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*edit I'm not convinced.
*edit spelling correction

Also using ellipsis after ever single sentence is twigging my spider sense and OCD.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.

Last edited by Boris_YELLsome on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not just you. Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or you... Wink

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic