SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just curious

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mark Anthony
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy I am just curious to know, why are most scammers so reatrded..

The whole universe is wise to these Scams, yet, the fools still send their idiot emails and still try to scam..

I have often abused these cretins, (never from my own private email), but these loons still send email trying to convince me that they are honest.. Unreal..

I had one moron and even after I told him I knew his email was scam and that he can go jump, he replied that he was honest, that he was real, even sent me documents, pictures bank details to prove his reality according to him.. ..

But after he realisied I will not be scammed he gave up.. Laughing
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slow down here Pilgrim...

They do this because there is enough of a payoff it is worth their time.

They do not personally seek you out. Your email address is either purchased by them, or they have a way to generate email addresses.

I don't think that makes them "retarded".

I hear your irritation at receiving scam emails. The truth is we all get them all of the time. Some baiters even seek them out.

Please read around here and you will learn why we do what we do and how we do it. We don't do what we do to feel superior to the scammers. We do it to help protect victims and minimize the damage that scammers do in people's lives.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Well said!

Mark Anthony, please step over to our sister site: http://www.scamwarners.com
There you will learn that not everyone has heard about these scams, and that unfortunately, some of these criminals are very good at what they do and claim many victims. Sad

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Beefcake
Sex-starved Tikka Masala

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's say there are 10,000 scammers and each sends out 1000 scam emails per day. That's 10,000,000 emails.

Now, let's say that just 0.01% become paying victims (regardless of dollar amount). That's 1000 people per day falling for this stuff. That's potentially a hell of a lot of people.

Granted, I just pulled these numbers out of thin air, but I can assure you there are a lot more than 10,000 scammers out there.

Another thing to consider are people who may be more susceptible to these scams. For instance, non-native English speakers, the elderly, etc.

It's just important to look at the big picture I guess. You should really stick around and give these guys hell!

Welcome.

Get rock-hard abs in just three weeks - click here to find out how!
Mark Anthony
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Huge thank you for the nice answers to my own retaded questions.. Lol..

I will certainly check out the site recomeneded..

There is another site I got this one from, has anyone heard of 419 Bittenus.. Also a good site and this lady is also good at dealing with scammers..

Again huge thank you I apreceate all your comments..

Cheers from,
Mark Anthony and Cleopatra (my siamese cat).. Very Happy
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Certainly there are a lot of scammers who are not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed, but I'd say the majority are of pretty average intelligence.

While the majority of scam emails may seem pretty goofy and obviously fake, try read them from the perspective of someone who hasn't heard of 419 fraud before and isn't very familiar with the internet and email, or is very inexperienced with how professional businesses and banks and the like actually work and set out their emails, or is from a non-English speaking country where the language barrier would hide the obvious clues that everything is not as it seems and where 419 scams are not part of their pop-culture in the way they are where we live.

These scams, sadly, can be very successful. Otherwise, why would so many people bother with them?

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Mark Anthony
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Thank you ALL who replied to my questions, yes, I am well too aware of how people can be scmmed especilly the elderly..

My best friends Nana was scammed out of $5000 not much to anyone maybe but to that lady it was her savings she being pensioner..

She was scammed by Phone and Snail Mail, I didn,t know they still used snail mail..

They prayed on her feelings saying she could helo Orphans and Widows etc..

That old lady was Never Greedy all she wanted was to help less fortunate..
Crying or Very sad
agin.. Tahnk you for youe answers and for having me here..

I am not a spring chicken , I am a chap of 50+ years young, Lol..

I loathe cheats, liers, con artists..
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another factor to consider are the financial circumstances of the victims. A lot of people these days are really struggling financially. Scammers offer fake loans, fake jobs, etc. designed to tap into the fear and desperation of these people. Combine a little ignorance with money problems and you get a victim of scams like these.

Welcome to eater, Mark. I hope you stick around, learn how to give these parasites hell, and share your stories with us.

Quote:
I am not a spring chicken , I am a chap of 50+ years young

That's OK. This place is full of old farts. Cool

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic