SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Roy's album - Scenes from Silverstone MotoGP (Part 3)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Part 1:

I got back today, tired and damp, from a weekend at Silverstone. Having done the Formula 1 last year, this year I went to see the bikes. I got there Thursday night, and having set up camp, and drunk a lot of red wine, I went for a wander. By 11pm, I had sneaked into the circuit, found a way across the track, and decided to try and get into the MotoGP paddock. You need a shedload of passes to do that, so I joined some delivery men going through a door into the pit complex. I walked with them through a museum of classic bikes, then saw a door to some stairs and dived down them - I came out between the Ducati trucks and the Rizla Suzuki trucks, at the back of the pits. The Italian Ducati team were having a noisy singalong party, but I decided not to try and scrounge a bottle of Peroni, as I would be in so much trouble if I got busted - my biggest worry was that I had my 3 day ticket on me - the security apes would have torn it into little pieces for me.

The building I sneaked into, the Siverstone Wing next day. Last year when I went to the F1 it was a steel skeleton:

I wish I could do this at home, Hayley would love it! Might wear the stair carpet though.

No idea, don't even ask...

I must be getting old, I waited for the totty to move, so i could get a picture of the Ferrari...

My mate Pete had rocked up with his pension fund, a Harley XR750 - most are in museums, but he'd entered this in the flat track event on the Saturday. Note the lack of a girly front brake, the older ones didn't even have a back brake - you chuck it sideways to slow down. Shocked

Dusk in the zero gravity zone:

He dreamed he was on a motorbike, in mid air.....

Oh yes, there were some bikes going round a track, as well...

More tomorrow

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it sad that all the guys in the fourth picture are too busy with the car to look at that hot paddock girl

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. Own up. Who baited the smurfs.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Roy, any pics of those interesting moments in motorcycling history where machine and rider part company?

Quote:
I must be getting old, I waited for the totty to move, so i could get a picture of the Ferrari..

Priorities, priorities, cars last longer than hot totty.

Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ And in the long run, the car is the cheaper option. I love the old harley, btw Very Happy

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Probably less maintenance, also...but we need brolly dolly pics, anyway.

Ah, memories of drunken hours in the infield....I miss the track. Sad

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome pics Roy, looks like it was a blast! Thanks for sharing them!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
sam vimes
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the pics roy. watched it on tv. hope you had your water-wing with you lol.
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cars and motorized bicycles are interesting sure enuf!

But the most fun, to me, was sneaking into the paddock. I love shit like that Laughing

And regarding the totty and the Ferrari . . . hmmmm. I am way too tall to get into the car. But with those heels there would be no problem at all getting into that. Wink

Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Ahem. "Get into that"? Nice to see your romantic side. Rolling Eyes
As for being too tall for the Fezza - Clarkson manages it, how the heck tall are you?!? The mind boggles.

@ Irish and Caligula - depends on the car and the totty, dear boys. Mr. Green

Roy, thanks for the pics, looks like a great weekend! And who'd have thought it - Roy Cropper, super spy!

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cougar wrote:
^^ Ahem. "Get into that"? Nice to see your romantic side. Rolling Eyes

Hold on there Coug'.

The expression "into that" has many different connotations.

It could mean getting "into" an animated conversation on the wheel base and suspension needs of the newly minted Ferrari.

Or . . . it could mean getting "into" this:

NSFW

Note: This is a very famous drawing by Brian Savage printed in Playboy a long, long, long time ago. Back when men were men and women used high heels to fök with their minds.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\ I left the link, but changed the name to NSFW Wink

Quote:
any pics of those interesting moments in motorcycling history where machine and rider part company?

Nope, none of that going on at all...

Pete out in the flat track. I was chatting to his mates in the paddock late into the night, he'd gone to sleep in the first 5 minutes. Rolling Eyes Note the steel boot.

The Moto2 guys get off the line:

Nicky Hayden:

His team mate, Valentino Rossi:

MotoGP, and Stoner and Dovvy are being chased down by Sideshow Simoncelli and Jorge Lorenzo (George Lawrence). Both fell off before they could pass the Hondas.

Casey Stoner wins:

More odds and ends tomorrow if I can pick some (just the 525 pictures to look through this time. Smile

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
/\ I left the link, but changed the name to NSFW Wink

Fair enuf RC - I guess some could find it over-the-line . . . but Laughing . . . it was just a play on the black high heels . . . it is my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) that any guy who has driven a fast motorized bicycle has, at some point in his life, had a beautiful woman walk up and down his naked back with sharp stiletto heels. I mean . . . I could be wrong . . . after all you were hanging out with buffed guys painted blue and wearing white tights and pointy elf hats . . . ermmmmmmm . . . some may consider that NSFW
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George Lawrence?? I've never heard that anglo saxonization of his name before

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More odds and ends, before they are all confined to the file marked 'done with'

Seen on the campsite, I hope this photo doesn't get the Disney lawyers on him like a ton of bricks:

If you pay enough, you can have a ride on the back of a MotoGP Ducati, with legend Randy Mamola:

Ah, 007, Lord N0rris' DB5 was never like this:

The great British summer weather:

Side Show Bob splashing along

There are so many different tracks (and new ways to spend your money) at Silverstone, all with something different going on. At the F1 I saw Porches on a skidpan, this is what was going on in the infield during MotoGP qualifying:

Can't think why I took this, must've been her bike boots:

The fans in the grandstand enjoying the British summer. This is why the uncovered stands were deserted:

Its those wacky smurfs again. Late Saturday I saw a bunch of guys in sumo suits, they may have been the same wackos

Can anyone technical tell me why the big screens look perfect to the Mk1 eyeball, but always photograph like this (it was set at 1/1600th exposure for the bikes)?

Another cool flatracker, this one's a Norton, there was no gearbox because (a) There's no room, and (b) they don't change gear. BTW, Pete says I can have a go on his Harley, next time he goes on a test day. Smile What could possibly go wrong?

Bradley Smith, leading this group, started 28th in the Moto2, and finished 2nd!

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Freaking fantastic, thanks Roy. Very Happy

How much was the piggy back on the Ducati?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the pictures Roy; looks like you had a great time. Do you have any photos of riders off their bikes in atg? Mrowwwrrr.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Ducati" was the first word I ever said to my new born son. Smile
He'll be 17 in September Confused

Nice piccies... thanks for sharing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cougar wrote:
How much was the piggy back on the Ducati?

Quote:
Pricing is £2000 for Friday, £3000 for Saturday and £5000 on raceday Sunday ($3,050, $4,575 and $7,626 at current exchange rates). These prices include paddock passes, hospitality at Ducati for the passenger and one guest on the day of the ride.

It does go to chariddy though, and at least you get a beer at Ducati hospitality without having to be a spy.....

Have the Ride of your Life

Martin Brundle braves Ducati ride at Silverstone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKmc_Vjr-oU

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

amazing pics roy, cheers for sharing !!! would love to go 2 silverstone for the F1 need to save up some monies tho, maybe ill see if i can inherit some money ........ Laughing

just out of interest what camera did you use ?

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Nope, none of that going on at all...

Image ... # 1

Image ... # 2

Caption contest time:

# 1 - Ever get that feeling you're being watched? By an evil machine?

# 2 - If I water it and come back in a year will I get three?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lord goldblade wrote:
would love to go 2 silverstone for the F1 need to save up some monies tho

just out of interest what camera did you use ?

The F1 last year cost quite a bit more than the MotoGP, but we have to keep Bernie in fine watches and supermodels somehow. However if the weather isn't to awful, the lot of the basic footsoldier has improved enormously since I first went, and had to resort to bribery to even see the race.

Camera is a Canon EOS350, lens was the 70-300mm with Image Stabilizer dooda.

@ Callum, in picture #1, Sofuoglu had just crashed out of second place, so the real caption is probably something NSFW in Turkish...

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic