SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help needed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
joebloggs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, so apologies if its in the wrong place, out of line in anyway etc..

I've been here in the past and whiled away many an hour chuckling at the high class baiting going on. Recently my friends computer was hacked and a scammer got access and control over her hotmail and facebook accounts. The scammer sent out messages to her friends saying she was in spain and had an accident and needed money.

Hotmail has been absolutely useless in closing her account, and her old facebook profile is still working, with people operating it.

I was wondering if any qualified baiters would like to take up the case. I wouldn't have bothered writing this, but their persistence to get money from her friends and take her identity has caused her great stress. I think it would be a little comfort if someone could waste their efforts and time, as they have wasted hers.

Thanks
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, joe. I hope your friend has contacted everyone that was in her email contacts list to ignore emails from the hacked account asking for money.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
joebloggs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most people, yes.

Facebook was easy, but hotmail - more difficult.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome to the eater joe, tiz a fun place to be. Grab yourself a mentor and read the stickies and have some fun baiting.

the lads seem to have an affinity with spain, i recall a recent thread about some1 else whoes hotmail was hacked and sent out loads of messages saying the same thing, on holiday in spain etc etc

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think this is a baitable situation. I mean no disrespect to you but before I started messing with someone, I would want clear evidence of a scam. Your word, unfortunately, isn't enough. I think most folks here would feel the same way.

Also, even if someone did start to bait this parasite, there is a pretty good chance the scammer would figure out the baiting emails were coming from someone not on the contacts list and so the bait is likely to flame out rather quickly.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
joebloggs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

No disrespect taken.

I thought it might be of some use that's all.

Keep up the good work anyway. I enjoy reading your threads.

Take it easy
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may be small comfort and very indirect payback but you and your friend (and her contacts) are always welcome to hang around here and give some other lads a boatload of grief. Very Happy

Beefcake
Sex-starved Tikka Masala

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about your situation. Read this thread. It's a nearly identical situation to yours and the mods' advice in that thread clearly demonstrate why it's an unbaitable situation.

Get rock-hard abs in just three weeks - click here to find out how!
joebloggs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beefcake,

Thats my friend! Shocked

Obviously great minds think alike. I'm not sure which other of her friends contacted you guys, but thanks for the support.

Keep up the good work.

Respect
Beefcake
Sex-starved Tikka Masala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's trippy man. I really hope this crap gets worked out for your friend.

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could post one of the scam emails in the surplus section. I think they probably use the same script, so a post on warners would also help.

Anyway feel free to join us, unless you like to have a social life. Laughing

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spain (Madrid) is one of the many lad centrals ... like Lagos, Amsterdam, London, Toronto ... 'dem lads gettin everywhere! Sad
Beefcake
Sex-starved Tikka Masala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's lad diaspora! Shocked

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to clear up some confusion:

These scammers are difficult, but not impossible to bait under the right circumstances. Many of them use simple phishing emails to get into boxes.

Basically setting up this kind of bait goes like this:
-scammer sends phishing email to target (or baiter simply picks up the phishing email that has been sent to hundreds of people--at this point the scammer cannot link the email with an individual)
-baiter creates a nice, fresh anonymous box and fills the address book with other baiters' addresses.
-baiter signs address up for a couple of mailing lists and/or other baiters send some nice chatty emails to the new box.
-baiter then "falls" for the phishing email and hands the keys to the box to the scammer.

The result? Scammer sends out his "I'm stranded" format to dozens of baiters. He has no info on any real person, so it is entirely safe baiting. This has been done before, and IIRC, the massbait lasted quite a while and kept the scammer quite busy.

If she was phished, and she still has the phishing email (and gets back into her account to get it) it is possible an unlinked bait can be set up after the fact.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic