SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Is it the amount , that makes me a SCAM or what??"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Diplomat" Tony B4rry doesn't like being called a scammer by the Russian mafia (as The Dane and I did) and losing Captain Mal. He showed then in a long heartfelt message...

Quote:
Does my message seems like insults to You ??? Then I am sorry But not of the issue of the deal or Consignment Box again. However, a comment means I have cross the bridge to la-la land implies the words on letter i sent to you really pains your heart............and that is why think before you do or say , is better than say or do before you think......!
I am a Diplomatic agent working In Ghana Civil Aviation Office. and I have not hide my office as well as if you Check on Google....definitely you will realise my office are not invisible to the whole world.
But what a Chick name SCAM given to me and my office....right from your partner or so call Carpathia. to the extent other calls i received while sleeping at exactly 1:30am . from this number [snip]
whom i never nor had ever spoke or Contacted in-respect of you or transaction. he doesn't know me.....he did not make solid enquiries about me or my office , But sound easy for both to Call me a SCAM !
If you check through the mails i had wrote to you right from the Beginning regarding the Consignment Box and the people from Switzerland........ if i may ask........is there any insultive words ???
Secondly. you have asked several questions bellow my office and others , which i knew very well a SCAMMER or FRAUDULENCE can not withstand to explain ! if not been a Governmental Agency.
So...If Carpathia, is a UN agent. and that gives him Confidence to speak lousily and called me a SCAM. while i am not.......do you think i will sleep and wake and eat freely without thinking while given such name to me....?? and just allow the issue to goes Scott free.......he call me a SCAM but i will not insult him because i never have something doing with him ......neither the other caller.
But i understand.....they are the one Controlling the atmosphere of this Communication between you and i......which is why.....You yourself has been so Confused of the issue.
I never mean to hot you or harmed you nor sent an insultive words to you......But... do you understand every words you ever wrote to me are insultive words.......But maybe you have something to do or not......But how will i understand your marginal mind towards the issue relating to the materials that will facilitate to materialise the issue genuinely ???
Yes, you , nor either your fellows are not in Ghana. and I understand its your right to asks many questions in other to see the reality of my Communication with you........ as well as its also my duty to give every explanation to clarifies to whosoever it may Concerns.
The Barrister Mrs, Marian 4tta-Boahene. also right mails with many explanation, and if i may understand maybe also from the IGP. as well as from my office.........But the ACCUSERS Concluded to called our statues as SCAM......Without reason.
So... I am not of the issues of your Consignment Box.....as well as i wish to end the Insults.......maybe you may wish to get back to me or not........But my most Concerns is to know what and why the.....Carpathia. Saw on the issues that makes him Call the Issue a SCAM ???
Beside.....I am not the endorser of these Documentations I sent to you.......as well as i made it clear to you, that there is an error on it....and that is why i said.....all the mistakes must be retreat before the legal shipment can be done. which is exactly what brought the requirement of the amount .!
Therefore...Is it the amount , that makes me a SCAM or what ?? which is exactly what i still wondering about.
Beside, The property were discorvered to your name.but lack of understanding, beleaves and trust has blindfolded the issue.
SO PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE TO SPEAK IN PEACE FOR BETTER EXPLANATION ??

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, tell him the amount is too insignificant to be true.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
lack of understanding, beleaves and trust has blindfolded the issue

pure lad poetry

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
....But the ACCUSERS Concluded to called our statues as SCAM......Without reason.

Even more poetry ...

I know what he means, but I am fluent in gobbledygook Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic