SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait - Could use a nudge

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AnnaSasin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked a mail at random a few day after signing some guest books. (I never realized it would get so many replies)

My character is Jack1yn Hyde, a lonely widow whose husband recently died after a long illness. And (not surprisingly) left her enough money, stocks, and land after his untimely death, so much so that she never has to worry about working again and spends her days volunteering for childrens charities. Her children are grown and have families of their own, and she is surfing the web looking for love!

As this is my first real bait, I'm stuck and would appreciate a nudge in the right direction!

I have included the emails thus far below:

Initial contact from my suitor:

Quote:
WE CAN GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER .MAIL ME BACK LATER

My initial reply:
Quote:
I'm so sorry for the late reply. I was volunteering at the local children's hospital and as usual, stayed much longer than I had anticipated!

I would love the opportunity to get to know you. Can you tell me about yourself?

Looking forward to your reply,
-Jacklyn

A man of many words, I can already tell -

Quote:
Greeting To You

How was your day? In regards to your mail, Am a male of 5.9ft
in height, am of average weight.
What about you? Awaiting your sweet reply. THANKS AND TAKE CARE.

Getting information is like pulling teeth already
Quote:
Well hello again. I apologize in my late replay as I have had a very busy day! I hope this finds you well.

Now honey, this just won't do. When I asked you to tell me about yourself, I was hoping for a bit more information. Hair color, eye color? What things do you like to do? What do you do for a living? Do you have any children? Where do you live? I want to know all about you!

I look forward to your replay!
-Jacklyn

And he sets the stage for later -
Quote:
Goodday Honey,
I saw your mail, and please do me a favour? Stop stressing
yourself please, because I don't want you to fall sick and take good
care of yourself for me.
My hair colour is Black, The things I like doing is playing
with Kids, Laughing, I am a very funny type. I am an accountant and
also have a business but my business went down when i lost my wife due
to her illness, i spent alot of money just to see that she gets well
but unfortunatly she died, am sorry to border you with my problems.
And i think God want us to meet because Gods way is different from our
ways. I have just one Child her name is Laura. I live in England. It a
pleasure knowing you. Once again take good care of yourself. Awaiting
your reply.
LOVE YOU.

They sure jump right into the "love you" thing don't' they? This was the 2nd day!

My reply
Quote:
Hello sweetheart,

Everytime I see a message from you my heart skips a beat with excitement.

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. I too lost my husband to illness and it was devestating. I feel so lonely sometimes. I try to fill my time with charity work so as not to think about it too much. Luckily my husband left me a large inheritance, stocks and land so I no longer have to worry about working.

I think you are right, God's will has brought you to me. We are kindred spirits.

How old is your daughter? What part of England do you live in?

Awaiting your reply with baited breath,
Jacklyn

Any guess where this is going?
Quote:
Hi Dearie,
I saw your Mail and with Great Joy and Love i reply you back.
How is every thing? I just want you not to feel lonely again because
am always there and here for you, no matter the distances. My daughter
is 6 years old. Am 38years in June 18 2011, let me use this
opportunity to inform you that my birthday is June 18 2011. In
liverpool city.
Awaiting your lovely reply.

A birthday? I LOVE birthdays!
Quote:
Good morning love,

Happy early birthday to you! Do you have any big plans for your special day? Hoping to get any special gifts?

I would really enjoy seeing a picture of you. Could you please send me one? I always like to know who I'm talking to and have a better idea of who I should dream of. =)

with love,
Jacklyn

And right to the chase. He was quicker than I thought he would be.
Quote:
Hello Love,
Am so sorry for replying late, it was due to my birthday
arrangement i have been busy fixing things up. Honey please i need
your help? can you please help me with some money to add to the one i
have to complete the arrangement plans. The money i have is not up to
the money in which i want to organise the birthday. I never wanted to
disturb you for this, But please help me out. It have rely been a hard
day for me. For the picture you ask me to send, I will send it
together with the birthday pictures for you to see all about me. After
the birthday i will fully have chance. Please i rely need this money,
you are the only one i can ask now.
Say me well to your children and i already told my daughter about
you, and now she alway disturbing me about you. I will send both of
our picture to you once i am through with my birthday. Hope you
wouldn't be angry? Please reply me back.
LOTS OF LOVE....KISS....

So here is where I am stuck. This what I am considering as a reply, but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

Quote:
I have to say I am very disappointed. I rushed home this evening hoping to find a picture of you in my email, I had been thinking about it all day. =(

What are you planning for your birthday? What do you need money for? And how much? How would I get it to you in time?

In America our friends or family usually plan and pay for our birthday celebrations. Is it different there in the UK? Do you plan your own party?

-Jacklyn

Any tips, tricks, and ideas appreciated!
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks good so far! Yes, he's very quick with love and also the request for money.
I would be appalled about him asking for money in the next reply. I would tell him that you are shocked that he would ask for money when you've barely just met and accuse him of not caring for you at all. I would also use the opportunity to ask him to prove that he is real, by sending you a photo. Send him this link: http://yahoonews.mailnew.com/

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Love Shack Anna!! It's a little ol' place where the craziness lives.

I agree with Fartina. This noisome scammer just hasn't worked hard enough. He should be over in the main scambaiting arena where non-existent trunk boxes full of cash can be found. We like to take things a little more slowly here as I'm sure you've discovered. The flower of Love needs time to blossom before we pull all the petals off, so although it's early days - give your lad a slap. If he runs off crying then he probably wouldn't have been a good bait anyway and you can help yourself to the next one.

Best of luck,

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi AnnaSasin,

Welcome to the 419 lovefest.

Why not do what lads do, if they don't like the question they don't answer it!

Ignore the request for money and just flirt like mad, and drive him wild with desire describing your affluent life style.

Never say no never say yes.

You could always say how much you need to feel a man in your ----

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
AnnaSasin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I opted to offer a slap, he was very apologetic initially. Is his birthday celebration really THAT big of a deal? C'mon...

Quote:
I'm appalled that you would ask me for money! We have only been knowing each other for a few days! Do you not care for me at all? I'm here, falling in love with you, waiting eagerly each day to hear from you to have a sweet word to go to sleep with, and all you are after is my load of cash sitting in my bank. This hurts my heart.

I was also very disappointed that you didn't send me a picture today. I rushed home tonight just to be able to see it, I almost wrecked my car because I was so excited, and I found nothing but an email asking for money. How can I know you are sincere in how you feel about me? Do you want me to trust you?

With a broken heart -
Jacklyn

He apologizes. Kinda.
Quote:
Honey,
How can i proved myself that am totally in Love with you, and
how i wish you were here with me, sitting with me, seeing my face and
how i feel about you. That why i never wanted to ask you for the
money.
No perfect thought to forward, No cute graphic to send, Just a
Caring Heart saying am so so sorry for what happened. you can put your
truth on me, a relationship where there's no truth it can't last long.
But i want our's to last for a life long. I LOVE YOU HONEY.
A smile is a way of writing your thoughts on your face, telling
others that they are accepted, So here's a big smile, Just for
YOU.......
Honey i still need your help. TAKE CARE

But that doesn't stop him from sending me another email 5 hours later.
Quote:
Honey i know it may look stupid for me asking you for money in just a
few week when we just meet each other but there noting i can do now.
Please please am begging you to please do this for the sake of our
love. am just asking for a favour, honey if you truely love me and
want to see me happy. please do it for me because the organiser are
demanding for their payment and i have not completed the money for
them. Please make this celebration a day for me and my lil daughter.
Am too busy these days, i quickly log in to reply you, for you not to
be angry for not seeing my reply. I know you are expecting my pics but
am alway too busy to attach my pics. Once am through with my birthday
i will have full chance with you.
Alway know i care about you and am alway there and here for
you. I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH.
Awaiting your urgent reply.

And I decide maybe I should mention all the money that I have that he won' t be getting any of
Quote:
I understand that you are busy honey, I am sure your work and your daughter keep you always going. How is Laura doing? I'm sure since she has lost her mother it must be very hard for her. I love children and it always hurts my heart to see them suffer. I would do anything for a child in need.

I told my daughter about you, she was happy to hear I had found the attention of a man. She was asking if I would be moving to Liverpool! I told her I didn't know just yet but I hoped so. I have been to London many times, and I love it, but I have not yet been to Liverpool.

So what have you planned for your birthday? Is it customary in the UK to pay for your own birthday celebrations? In the US our family and friends usually take care of all that.

Well, I am off. I know I wrote you earlier than normal today because I will be busy tonight. I have to go sign the paperwork on the new car I'm buying. And there is a charity benefit at the hospital tonight. They are naming a wing of the hospital after me for all of my charitable donations. Can you believe it? It's almost a little embarrassing, seeing my name up there on the side of the building. "The Jacklyn Hyde Psychiatric Ward" It's primarily for people who suffer from multiple personality disorders you see. They do a lot of good work there.

Write back soon!

Give hugs to Laura for me, and an extra big one for you!

Ciao-
Jacklyn

I'm sure you can see where I am going with this. If I can keep him on hook long enough, I would almost put money on the fact his 'daughter' will fall ill and he can't pay for the treatments.

He seems a little miffed that I would purchase a car when he needs money! How dare I?

Quote:
Hi Honey, i saw your mail and it was so so lovely. How i wish we would
be together now talking face to face and seeing your beautiful face.
Honey concerning the money we you help me with it or should i
call off the celebration? Oh Laura will be very sad and dissapointed
in me..

Anyway she sent her greeting too.

Honey please i want to make it up to her, i can't stand it see her
not smiling and feeling so disappointed.

I can't talk much now, am rely disappointed in myself, what a shame i
couldn't celebrate my birthday.
You bought a car? But i was just asking for a lil favour.
Take care and alway know i love you. With lots of kiss. Awaiting your reply

Also, @Fartina, thank you for that link. I'm saving that to use in a bit. I'm laying off the picture request for a few emails, and will use that once I'm ready to ask again. Thank you!
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
You're welcome! Very Happy
I like your recent replies. He seems to be taking the bait very well...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
BootsFromAbove
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he needs a good kick in the teeth !!! Then he would need to beg for more money !!! I hate those !@#$ing people !

2Panther

P.S. Fartina....My bait is going very well...Thanks
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think another slap could be in order. I would tell him you bought the car (and are now paying for lessons on how to drive it), so that you would be more effective in helping the needy. You are using the car to get homeless people to homeless people shelters. You have decided in your magnanimous way that you need to do ore for those who don't have what you do (and then rub in his face what you have that he doesn't). All the time in a way that suggests you're not rubbing salt into his wound.

As I type, the 18th is tomorrow. why not be unavailable? In your new efforts to do more charity work, you have decided to attend a three day conference in homeless youth in the capital city of whatever state your character happens to live in. And when you ARE available again, simply ignore the birthday like it never happened...

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
AnnaSasin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Chrysis That is very close to what I had planned to do. I am afraid he may not be speaking to me now. As I normally have heard from him by this time of day. So we will see.

As I was "busy" last night, I wrote him this morning before I went to work.

Quote:
Good morning sweetheart,

I wish you could have been here last night for the hospital charity event! It was such fun, I think you would have enjoyed it. And I'm sure you would have looked dashing in a tuxedo. I had to give a speech and everything. I think I had a bit too much to drink at the free bar though, I have a bit of a headache this morning.

Anyway dearie, you needn't concern yourself with how I spend my money. I ordered this car to be made for me special several months ago, before you and I met. It was just delivered yesterday. They had it sitting on the show room floor when I got there, and I took a picture to show you. (attached) Isn't it beautiful? It has all the extras! I look forward to the day you can ride in it with me!

I'm so sorry to hear that little Laura is feeling down about your party. But kids need to know disappointment too. They can't always have everything they want, otherwise they become spoiled little brats and have high expectations of the world once they are adults. I'm sure you don't want that. It's only a small failure on your part that she will soon get over. She should just be happy that she's in good health and has a loving father who's in good health too.

Talk to you soon! Smooches!

With love-
Jacklyn

Isn't she a beauty?

And when I hadn't heard from him by lunch time, I sent this to try and ease the sting a little

Quote:
Hello honeypie.

I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you. You've been
on my mind all day. I've been thinking about you holding me in your
sweet arms. Youve stirred things in me that have long been sleeping
and that makes me naughty. My every smile has been for you.

How are you doing? How was your night last night?

Looking forward to your reply.
-Jacklyn

Maybe I was too harsh with him a bit to early? Any ideas how to get him back if he has stopped responding?

I'm hoping he's just sulking for a bit. I'll send him one more email tonight telling him I'll be unavailable for a few days.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm guessing the sulk as well, though as I type it's almost Midnight in Africa, so he may have simply have gone home to bed.

If you haven't heard from him in the next few days (they consider themselves to be businessmen, and often don't do weekends), then dangle a carrot in front of him on Monday.

Tell him that in July/August, you have to attend a three day conference on the rise of (insert silly made up disease here), in the west coast of Africa, and you'll be in his neck of the woods and would LOVE to meet up. Give the ate abit of room, so that you can build up a bit of trust with your lad and hopefully he'll be raring to safari by the time due date arrives

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's only a small failure on your part that she will soon get over.

Hahahahahahaha!!! Very Happy

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
AnnaSasin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fartina That was my favorite line of the email. I was wondering if anyone, especially Trevor here would catch it. =)

So he finally replied just now.

Poor thing has to walk everywhere. crying And it seems of course that the only way I can have the love of him and his daughter is if I buy it.... imagine that.

Quote:

My Love sorry for the last reply. I have be walk from place to place
to see wheater i will see anyone to help me out.
Honey i am still asking you for the favour please. My daughter have
been crying all day because of me. If you want me and my daughter so
help us out.
And there is still one day left, the money am looking for
$450usd. Please honey tell me you will send it. I don't want to have a
broken heart.
Love you

He sent a second email that said the exact same as the first, he'd only added "SEND THE MONEY NOW" to the subject line.

I think I like Chrysis' idea and will let him sit on it until Monday. Maybe he needs a lecture on my money being used to help the truly needy and not those "in need" of a birthday party. Ridiculous.Rolling Eyes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's clearly getting impatient! Most romance lads tend to take things slowly, knowing they have to build up a bit of trust. Maybe your lad has decided to branch out from whatever he normally does.

Let him stew a bit Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

AnnaSasin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm learning that baiting is sometimes an exercise in patience. And there are times I want to wring my wonderful "Trevor's" neck.

I didn't respond to him at during the weekend of his "birthday" but did send him an email during the first part of the following week taking some of the suggestions given.

Quote:
Hello darling! I'm sorry it took me a few days to get back to you. I was unexpectedly sent out of town to help with a natural disaster clean up. There were so many cyclones it devastated several cities. So many people are now homeless and have nothing left. It's heart breaking.

But even though my heart was going out to those people, you and little Laura were still on my mind. I hope you are doing well and had a good weekend!

I found out that I will be in the UK at the end of July! I'll be there for a 5 day conference on the rise of Lyenskamuitis throughout the world. I'm really looking forward to it. And... I was thinking that maybe we could meet while I am there? Have dinner and spend some real time together, face to face, laying in each others arms?

I look forward to hearing from you!

And of course he still has his hand out
Quote:
Honey it painfull to hear this. But which country didn't the disaster
happened? Honey am rely in big debits now:

I had a bad day at work, and I think I took it out on poor "Trevor", a bit of a sharp slap
Quote:
You know, I have no problems helping those in need and less fortunate, I give away $50,000+ to those in need every year.

But not a single one of those I have donated to have ever had their hand out begging. Those people need because they are hit with hunger, fire, disease, natural disasters, or bad circumstances or are homeless. What is your excuse? You wanted a birthday party? Well boo-hoo for you.

Since I have met you, all you have done is come to me with your hand out, begging. You won't send me a picture, I don't even know what you look like, or if you are even a real person. You have never asked a single thing about me, about what I like to do, what kind of books or music I like.

Do you even really love me? Or do you just love my money? That breaks my heart. </3 You didn't even care to say anything about my offer to come and meet you next month. You must not be interested.

If you want money from me, there are conditions you will have to meet and I will be willing to give you $5000.00. If you are willing, then you can write me back.

So after dangling a carrot for him, of course he's going to bite Oh, and of course, I won't send him money, so it must mean I don't love him.
Quote:
Honey not that am not interested about. I was kind of asking you about
the things you like but you keep on asking me to tell you more about
myself.

Honey it seem's you don't even love me. Am facing a very hard time now
and what are the conditions?

My first condition is pretty reasonable, I think
Quote:
First condition, you must send me a picture of yourself. But so I know its really you and not a random picture from the internet I want you to hold up a sign in the picture that says "Anna's #1" Anna is my daughter, I'm sure it will help her know you and maybe win you some points with her.

Show me you are willing to do such a small thing for me in good faith, then we will discuss the matter further.

Such a small request is worth what I'm willing to do for you, isn't it?

He requests a pic from me, but makes no move to send me one.
Quote:
Honey How's every body and How's your work? Honey Since you are somehow free please you send me your picture to i should still get to
know you,for me am very busy now but i promise to send it as soon am
chanced. Thanks for your help. I will alway love you. Take this KISS
from ME 2 YOU. Love you

My sweet and loving emails have ceased for the time being. Straight and to the point.
Quote:
I will send one for you once I receive what I have asked for.

I have nothing to prove but you, you have every thing to prove. I'm sure since you need money so badly right now, you can find the time to do what I've asked.

So finally today, I got his pic. And I have to say, he is quite the looker....

Quote:
Honey am sorry for not sending it Since then.
How's your body and How's every body and work?
Honey i dreamt that will were together in a Garden spending
quality time together. I want you to also send your picture too for me
to get a clear view of who am thinking about.
If this all i can say now----I LOVE YOU----
AWAITING YOUR REPLY WITH LOTS OF LOVE

Ready for it? Oh yeah! *drool* This made my day, I laughed about it every time I thought about it

So of course I recognize this guy as Josh Holloway, the guy who played Sawyer on Lost. Hell, half the reason I watched the show is because he was on it and shirtless most of the time. Very Happy He did choose a pretty good picture though, it almost looks candid.

So now, should I call him out on it and tell him I know who this guy is and I know he's full of it? Or should I accept the picture but still remind him that he didn't do as I asked and take the pic with the personalized sign? Maybe see how good his photochop skills are?

Also, any suggestions on other outlandish conditions that he has to adhere to before I give him his $5000?

Thanks for any input!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would accept his photo, Anna. The fact that he's using such a well-known actor is a big red flag to potential victims and he should definitely be encouraged to continue with it. But certainly go for the photochop. That takes time and in certain cases maybe even money.

As for the $5000 I would try for a bank account and a nice piggy for your signature. THEN think of outlandish ways not to send it.

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic