SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

David thinks he could get my mom

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My mom is on a German chat site and there was this guy who thought he could trick her. She let me read his very first message. He was talking about love and living together and money he´d get soon at the end of the month (retirement pay). He said he´d quit working at the end of June.
He said he´s from England but now living in Afghanistan as a soldier.

He´s already banned at the German site.

I have his email address and pictures. Who wants to bait him?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to post the headers from the email, just to make sure he is a scammer (not that there's any doubt, but it's best to cover your ass). Then I'm certain I won't be alone in taking your scamming piece of crap

Does he speak German do you think? I've baited in german before (google translate is my freund!)

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes he writes in German. She just got another email from him. He also uses the help of an online translator. Some sentences are hard to understand.

here´s one of his emails:

Quote:
Hallo,

Guten Tag meine Liebe. Ich hoffe ihr hattet einen schönen Tag? Vielen Dank für Hält es passt zu mir mit Ihrer E-Mail-Adresse anzugeben. Ich bin glücklich und erfreut, Sie kennenzulernen und ich hoffe, dass unser Treffen heute Türen Segen und Glück in unserem Leben zu öffnen. Wie ich Ihnen gesagt nicht vor wenigen Stunden, mein Name ist David Steve. Ich bin ein britischer Offizier. Ich bin derzeit in Kabul, Afghanistan auf eine Diensthandlung. Ich würde aus dem aktiven Dienst ausscheiden bis Ende dieses Monats. Ich bin 55yrs alt. Meine Frau starb vor Jahren in einem Auto kollidieren, und seitdem habe ich Single. Ich habe allein für eine sehr lange Zeit jetzt, und ich muss zugeben, dass allein lebende kann sehr verzweifelt und verheerend, so habe ich beschlossen, Veränderungen in meinem Leben zu machen. Daher habe ich beschlossen, zu suchen, um eine ganz besondere Person, die eines Tages mein engster Freund, Liebhaber werden kann und Partner im Leben zu finden. Ich bin nur mir selbst ... zuversichtlich, männlich, fürsorglich und zuverlässig.

Ich bin der Typ Mensch, den Humor in mehr sehen mag. Lachen ist die Nahrung für die Seele. Ich liebe die Natur und Tiere. Ich bin ein hart arbeitender Mensch, und ich nehme mich selbst kümmern. Ich liebe auch Fotografie und Kunst. Ich bin ein sehr sanfter Mann und gleichzeitig aufgeschlossen, meine langjährige Erfahrung hat mich näher zu Gott und den Wert der Liebe. Ich hasse so viel Enttäuschungen. Ich sollte in der Lage, Ihnen zu vertrauen und Sie vertrauen mir, auch wenn wir nicht zusammen zu kaufen. Ich interessiere mich für eine wahre und innige Beziehung sinnvoll, wo es Liebe, Leidenschaft, Respekt und Romantik suchen. Ich bin ein lebenslustiger Mensch, gemütlich, schön und leidenschaftlich. Ich denke an mich als klug, aber harmlos. Meine Hobbys sind Joggen, Baseball, Musik, Reiten, Fußball, Reisen, Golf etc. Ich bin für eine Frau, die ich von ganzem Herzen lieben, suchen, die Frau, dass ich den Rest meines Lebens verbringen. Jemand, der bereit ist, sie leben mit mir teilen und ich kann mein Leben mit ihr zu teilen und gemeinsam werden wir eine glückliche und beneidenswerte Haus zu bauen. Ich glaube nicht, nach Perfektion zu suchen, weil niemand ist perfekt. Ein Mann das Glück wird nie vollständig sein, bis eine Frau rechts neben ihm. Ich hoffe, dass Sie die richtige Frau für mich, und ich hoffe, dass unsere gemeinsam kommen würde Türen Segen und Zuneigung in unserem Leben zu öffnen.

Attached dort sind meine Fotos. Bitte fühlen Sie sich frei, mit mir mehr erzählen über sich und auch senden Sie Ihre Fotos auf mich hält. Habt einen schönen Tag und hoffe von Ihnen zu hören bald.

Dank

David.

He calls himself David Steve. His email address is [email protected]

In his latest email he says that he loves her and that she´s everything for him. It´s the 3rd email so far and he already loves her.

Even though he translates everything to German I´m sure he´s able to write in English. Google doesnt translate all English words into German. Some sentences are real gibberish.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I put that into google translate, one of the lines came out as "I am a gay man!" Laughing

What type of email account is your mum using? If it's yahoo, then it's dead easy to get the headers out, that way, we can show your mum, that he's probably NOT in Kabul (or Britain for that matter). And it'll help to make our original email to him look more authentic when we taunt -er- write to your lad.

I'm happy to bait lad, and I've managed to distract lads before, but the header info is necessary

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
When I put that into google translate, one of the lines came out as "I am a gay man!" Laughing

What type of email account is your mum using? If it's yahoo, then it's dead easy to get the headers out, that way, we can show your mum, that he's probably NOT in Kabul (or Britain for that matter). And it'll help to make our original email to him look more authentic when we taunt -er- write to your lad.

I'm happy to bait lad, and I've managed to distract lads before, but the header info is necessary

Header info? Do you mean that?

Betreff: Guten Morgen mein Schatz
Von: "david steve" <[email protected]>
An:
Datum: 09.06.11 11:42:55

It´s not my mom´s real name or email address. I created this email address especially for David a few days ago.

My mom knows that he´s not real. I´m writing to him since he´s banned at the German Chat site.
I could try to get him to write in English. I told him that I´m a vet. He´s so happy to hear that since he loves animals. Laughing

Let me know if you need some more information. I havent replied to his latest email yet.

Do you want to see the photos he sent her/me?

Last edited by Pretty´s Darling on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's an example from the surplus letters section:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=204004

But it sounds like you're already baiting him and are just looking to share the love Smile

And you may want to edit your email addy out of the previous message. It's rare but lads do google themselves sometimes and the Romance forum is not behind a login and is searchable. I've lost a few baits that way Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys can have him. Very Happy I planned to delete the fake email anyway.

And thanks I removed the email address.
Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For us to find a location we need the headers, it'll help us alot Smile

What email provider do you use? Then i'll tell you how to find them,
Oh and welcome to Eater!

Edit:
Heres how to from Branwen:

Quote:
Gmail:

1. Open the mail you wish to obtain the header for.
2. At the top of the mail, on the right, next to the little box marked 'Reply', you will see a downwards pointing arrow. Click it.
3. Now choose 'Show Original'.

Yahoo:

1. Go to Inbox.
2. Click the RIGHT-mouse button on the 'subject' of the email.
3. LEFT-click on the bottom option of the menu: 'View Full Headers'.

Or, in the older version of Yahoo:

1. Go to Inbox and open one of the emails you would like the headers for, as if you are going to read it.
2. Go to the bottom of the mail. On the bottom-right is a link, 'Full Headers' - left-click on that.

Hotmail:

1. Open the email as if you are going to read it.
2. On the right, just under the date, is the word 'Actions'. Click on it.
3. Click on the second-from-the-bottom menu option - 'View message source'.

Me:you gonna poo on me?
Abraham 0gho:Until u become honest

Ming Yang: hold for 15mins please i want make use of the bathroom
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we use www.web.de

I just looked online for it to find it for web.de

here´s the header:
Code:

Received: from [65.55.34.13] (helo=col0-omc1-s3.col0.hotmail.com)
by mx37.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1QUblK-00031v-00
for [email protected]; Thu, 09 Jun 2011 11:42:50 +0200
Received: from COL103-W9 ([65.55.34.8]) by col0-omc1-s3.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 02:42:37 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_1e133e48-fd3d-49fa-8aa5-fdbe09df283c_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.202.17]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Guten Morgen mein Schatz
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 02:42:37 -0700
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <2134453912.144635.1307541172539.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb050>
References: <2134453912.144635.1307541172539.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb050>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Jun 2011 09:42:37.0369 (UTC) FILETIME=[911A3290:01CC2689]
Return-Path: [email protected]
Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Ip tracker has determined your Lad is From Ghana!

Goodluck with your baiting, dont mention you know where he really is! Wink
If you need anymore help i strongly recommend signing up for a mentor.

Happy baiting!

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Olly. And just ignore my pm. I found the thread where I can sign up to get a mentor. Thanks for your help.
Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, sorry i didnt reply, i was watching a film downstairs.
Mentors are really helpful, and i'm always happy to help Smile

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked David to write in English so that I can understand him better (the online translations are really really bad and I sometimes dont know what he´s talking about). And he did.

He replied to me this morning in English. He found lot´s of money and wants to give it to me. How nice of him.

My mom suggested to tell him that he could send the money via air mail instead of transferring it via bank accounts or whatever he has in mind.

If you guys have some tips and advises for my reply to him please let me know.

Quote:
Dearest,

Good morning to you my beloved and lovely angel. I am sure you had a wonderful night and sweet dreams. I slept well too but of course i felt so lonely and empty without you by my side. Thank you so much for the message you sent to me and i want you to know that even though we are far apart I love you dearly with all my heart. I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right there loving you till the end. Your are my all, the one i hold more dear than anyone on earth.

Darling, what i am about to disclose to you now is a confidential issue and i want you to handle it with care. Few months ago we went on a raid in the Northern part of Afghanistan. It happened that in one of the buildings we raided that was occupied by the former Afghanistan government official, i bumped into huge raw cash hidden under the ground. At first i thought it was a dream but when i touched the money, believe me they were real United States dollars hidden inside a box. I was able to bring this money from the Northern part of Afghanistan where it was hidden and now in my office here in Kabul. I am scared because the authorities and people around me here might get to know about this and confiscate then all. I wish I could destroy it but it is a very huge sum of money and it'll be hard to do away with it.

Darling, I am repeating this again. Nobody knows of this money except myself and there is no problem attached to it at all. It is now safely hidden in my office but i know if i fail to move it out now, something or someone must come to know about it. I love you honey and i trust you too otherwise i would not have been telling you about this money

Therefore, I have come to this conclusion. I want to send this money to you through a diplomat since there is no way I can transfer this money through any of the banks here in Afghanistan without being questioned. Darling, I trust you so much that is why I want to send this money to you. Darling, I think this is a great opportunity for you and me. Please and please, I want you to keep this very confidential and do not tell anybody for security reasons and for my safety. I always say I trust you a lot. I believe you know I trust you so much

Conclusively; I do not want you to be afraid. Honey, do you have any suggestions, advice or questions? Let me know what you think and I will throw more light on this for you. I love you so much. I really appreciate your coming into my life. Honey I love you so much and nothing can make me stop loving you. You have completely changed my life and I am always thankful to God almighty for bringing you into my life. Attached is the box containing the money so you may have a look at it.

I wish you have a wonderful weekend and hope to hearing from you again soon. A million kisses for you

Love

Dave
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you have a couple of options, but play EXTREMELY dumb (It's not so hard for me) Embarassed

a) String him along. He'll probably be playing the diplomat as well, so when things go wrong you can eventually write how much you hate the diplomat (or you can let it slip that you've grown attached to the diplomat and hint that you want to run away with him. If he sniffs money, he'll probably run with it.

b) Tell him you don't need the money, just him. Then suggest he give the cash to a local charity (feel free to make one up).

c) Suggest he go awol with said cash and use the money to go see you in whatever country you're claiming to be from

Feel free to use any of the above Smile

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you!! Since I´m a vet (that´s what he thinks) I wouldnt really need the money. I´ll suggest that to him first and if he wants to keep it for himself I´ll go with option one. Thank you for your ideas!
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That´s the pic he sent me with the latest email:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I´m gonna reply to him tonight.
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just replied to him:

Quote:
Dearest David,

it´s so great to hear from you again. I just got back from a congress. Lot´s of doctors were there. We talked about lots of things, also about our medical fee schedule.
I´ve got some great news and I´m very excited about it. I get the money to build the new animal shelter and I can move my surgery there. Isnt that great? I love my job.

How are you David? I hope you are fine and safe in Afghanistan. You are so so far away from me. I wish I could spend the weekend with you. Just you and me. I´d even turn off the phone so that my ex-husband can´t call me all the time.

Life´s so much better with you.

I´m not sure about the money thing you wrote me about. How much is it? You know I have money and you have money too. I mean you are a british soldier. I know you guys get a lot of money and you really deserve it. You have a dangerous job and it makes me anxious when I think about it. Please promise me to be safe and sound.

I just want to be with you. That´s all that´s important to me. I love you too.

Write back to me soon.

Now I´m off to call my son that I´m back. I had to talk to you first.

Love always!
xxx
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He already replied to me:

Quote:
Dearest,

Good afternoon my angel. I am sure you are having a pleasant Sunday. I am happy to hear from you again. Thank you for the message you sent to me. Darling, I came to you because of how i am feeling for you and I decided to reveal this information to you because i love and trust you and you are the only person my heart desires and please do not take it for granted. I want you to know that the diplomat would of course deliver the box to you at any place of your choice. I also want to use this medium to assure you that as soon as the box is delivered to you, i will proceed to join you and together we would be happy as man and woman. I want you to know that i have never spoken of this money to any other person other than you and i have revealed this information to you because i trust you and above all because i love you and will be the happiest man to have you for the rest of my life. I know that together we can climb any mountain that stand on our way. I assure you that there is really nothing dangerous or risky about this money and you stand no risk at all. I love you darling and i give you my word that everything will be fine.

Meanwhile, i contacted the diplomat that would deliver the box of money to you and informed him that you are my wife and that you will be contacting him later in the day so that you can be able to provide him with your contact information's that would enable him to come and deliver the box to you I told him that the box contains your bags, shoes, cloths and other family treasure. For security reasons i did not tell him that the box contain money so that everything will be alright. Contact the diplomat now with this email address:

Name : Jefferson Dominic
E-mail : [email protected]

Please contact him immediately because he is waiting for your message. Furthermore, i would also want you to provide me with your contact information so that i would be able to find you when i come to meet you. I trust you darling and i hope so much that you will not disappoint me. My life is in your hands now and i want you to take care of it. I love you now and forever and i will never stop loving you. You are the queen of my heart. My life is empty and meaningless without you and i will forever love you. Please remember that you will keep this information confidential.

I wish you enjoy the rest of your weekend and hope to hearing from you again soon. A million kisses for you.

Love

Dave

If you guys have any suggestions let me know. I wont reply to him today. I´ll let him wait and reply tomorrow.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Pretty´s Darling, you doing great with your new Boyfriend. Very Happy

I would write back to your David Steve before writing to the diplomat and make him explain to you 'who is this diplomat' ? Also how does he know him? Can he be trusted with all that money? All kind of questions, but only one per email.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We use this ^^^ instead of a full quote when replying to a post directly above. -Connie Wink
excellent plan!! Thanks. I´ll do that.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want you to know that i have never spoken of this money to any other person other than you

Apart from 10,000 other women/men he won't be fussy.

Solider boys can be amusing on the phone if you have a ring2skype number and callgraph to record the call!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my reply to David:

Quote:
Dear David,

how are you? I´m doing good but I had also lots of work to do today. A cat died today. She was very old. The family that brought her cried, esp. the children. That made me very sad. Do you have pets David?

What about your family? Do you have any children? You know I have 26 year old son. He and his wife are expecting a child very soon. I cant wait. It´s my first grandchild. oh that reminds me that you are soon a grandfather yourself. I mean as my future husband you will be. I hope you can meet my family soon. My son´s wife has been to England twice. Last time with her parents. She says it´s a wonderful country with great people. Where in Great Britain do you live darling?
I wish our families would meet soon. Please tell me they will. I love you sooo much. We should be a family soon. Dont you want to see your grandchild grow up?
Wouldnt it be exciting if they called the baby David? I know that it´s a boy.

Have you ever considered yourself to become a grandfather so soon? Or are you already a grandfather??? If so. How old are your grandchildren? Are they good kids? Please tell me everything about them. They must be cute as you are.

Honey, it´s always so good to hear from you. I have to take a shower now. It´s been so hot outside today. It must be burning hot in Afghanistan. Drink lots of water!! Oh honey, wish you could shower with me. First time we see each other. Promise to take a shower with me!

I have to go now...

Oh and about the diplomat. Who is he?

Lots of love always
xxx

Just lots of love but only two short sentences about the diplomat. Twisted Evil
Do you guys think he´ll get impatient with me soon?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I hope so, that's when the fun begins. More than once I've burst out laughing at the rants a lad has sent me. One even challenged my character's niece to a Kung fu Match. I sent him back a picture of the NSW State Tae Kwon Do champion with the message "this is me, bring it on!"

Ah lads Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

David has a son now. He didnt mention it earlier.

Quote:
Dear,

Good morning my dear. I am sure you had a wonderful night and sweet dreams? I thank you for the message you sent to me and i thank you for your questions and i will try my possible best to answer them as best that i can. I have told you before that my child is the only family i have got left. I lost my parents years ago and it was my uncle that raised me up but he too died when i was about to join the military so i am all alone with my child. I loive in Chelsea, London. Of course we will come together to be a happy home and happy families. My son is only 21 years of age and he is schooling in London now. Please try to contact the diplomat because he is waiting for your message. I trust you sweetheart and i want you to know that i will never stop loving you and please do not betray this trust i am imposing on you. Darling, when I awoke, I felt my need for you pulse through my body, reaching to the depths of my soul. My whole body needed your touch, I could only be complete with you. And yet, all I could do was roll over, close my eyes, and pretend that your arms were around me.

Every day, my mind paints a picture of you...then of us, and suddenly we're the stars in a romantic movie made for two, our bodies entwined...And I can't stop these fantasies, I don't even wish to. For when my mind finds you, I fill in the missing pieces that the distance between us creates and nourish my heart with the images it craves. And I can't stop these fantasies. Fool I'd be to want to. For my whole body feels your touch...it's as light as the whisper of butterfly wings, yet powerful enough to ignite a fire along every nerve, and fill my being with your being until I'm satisfied that we're one in body and spirit.

I wish you have a wonderful and pleasant day today and hope to hearing from you again.

Love

Dave
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excuse the paranoia: You are not baiting him with your mother's email address?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic