SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The 2011 season official F1 thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know it just ends up as me and the usual suspects following F1, but we have lots of threads with fewer participants...

The 2011 season finally kicks off on Sunday after the Bahrain GP was canceled.

Quote:
1 25-27th March Australian Grand Prix Albert Park
2 8-10th April Malaysian Grand Prix Sepang International Circuit
3 15-17th April Chinese Grand Prix Shanghai International Circuit
4 6-8th May Turkish Grand Prix Istanbul Park
5 20-22nd May Spanish Grand Prix Circuit de Catalunya
6 26-29th May Monaco Grand Prix Monte-Carlo
7 10-12th June Canadian Grand Prix Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
8 24-26th June European Grand Prix Valencia Street Circuit
9 8-10th July British Grand Prix Silverstone
10 22-24th July German Grand Prix Nürburgring
11 29-31st July Hungarian Grand Prix Hungaroring
12 26-28th August Belgian Grand Prix Spa-Francorchamps
13 9-11th September Italian Grand Prix Monza
14 23-25th September Singapore Grand Prix Singapore
15 7-9th October Japanese Grand Prix Suzuka
16 14-16th October Korean Grand Prix Korean International Circuit
17 28-30th October Indian Grand Prix Jaypee Greens Sports City
18 11-13th November Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Yas Island
19 25-27th November Brazilian Grand Prix Interlagos

Live UK times for Albert Park :

Quote:
Friday 25th March 2011

Australian Grand Prix Free practice 1: 1:25-3:05 (BBC Red Button and online)

Australian Grand Prix Free practice 2: 5:25-7:05 (BBC Red Button and online)

Saturday 26th March 2011

Australian Grand Prix Free practice 3: 2:55-4:05 (BBC Red Button and online)

Australian Grand Prix Qualifying: 5:00-7:30 (BBC1, Red Button and online)
Qualifying starts at 6:00

Sunday 27th March 2011

Australian Grand Prix: 6:00-9:00 (BBC1, Red Button and online)
Race starts at 7:00

Bernie is at war with Jean Todt, Mclaren aren't happy with their new car, and we have the return of KERS, and moveable rear wings.

I'm not going to the Silverstone GP this year, as I have 3 day tickets for the MotoGP there instead.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if i should have a bet on the Japanese Grand Prix in October being cancelled, or teams with drawing, because of safety fears.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't want to make money out of a disaster, but the Japanese MotoGP was cancelled, and put back to 2nd October.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is HRT serious about competing in F1?
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently not, or too broke to test - this time they left it till qualifying, only to find they weren't quick enough.

They boy Vettel done good today, 0.8 quicker per lap than anyone else he ought to. A good save by Lewis in the circumstances, but Button would have done so much better if he hadn't lost his cool with the slow Ferrari of Massa.

This opening rear flap, along with KERS, should be interesting when they get to ciruits like Monza.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seb dominated the race.
Petrov third, well done.
Both Mercedes and Williams failed to finish the race.
Both Saubers DQ.
Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With Petrov finishing third, I wonder how well Kubica would have done.

If two cars have movable rear wings and KERS, where is the advantage for either of them over the other on the stright away?

Bernie seems to always be at war with someone or causing some type of controversy.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ arthur, only the chasing car can use the rear wing device, the car being over taken cannot use it it race conditions anyway. Or thats how i understand it

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord, thanks for the correction . That makes more sense.

I am too lazy to read the rules.

My bad.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone see chinese GP today, definatly one of the most exciting races ive seen for some time. Awesome drive from Webber, and great drive and strategy from the maclarens !! Cool

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant drive from Webber, did you see Vettel look at him when he said it was good to see someone else win for a change!

These new Pirelli tyres are livening things up no end, that and DRS mean loads of overtakes - it seemed as if there were more yesterday than all last season. The fact that KERS never works on the Red Bulls gives everyone else a chance too.

Good drive from Hamilton, he kept very cool at the start when his car was in bits with minutes to go.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunatly i missed the press conferance afterwards. The new pirellis are awesome tyres, adds so much more spice to the event. I love getting back to more strategies and so on now much more exciting.

I can wait for some seriously hot races now, that will be very interesting.

Dead Phish - 350
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alarming news today, as the Poison Dwarf denies anything to do with talks about selling F1 to News Corporation.

Actually, he no longer owns F1, CVC do, but Bernie is the CEO.

After what has happened here with Premier league football, there's no way I can see the Dirty Digger ever letting you watch F1 for free, adding it to Test cricket, Indycar and NASCAR on the list of things I won't pay Murdoch to watch on principle.

LINK

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
adding it to Test cricket, Indycar and NASCAR on the list of things I won't pay Murdoch to watch on principle.

Ditto. i'd rather pull my eyes out with coal tongs than give a penny to that poisonous twat.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vettel has made a bad start at Turkey - as well as a dodgy haircut, he binned it 5 laps into Free Practice 1. I'm now watching FP2, and he's nowhere to be seen - his car is still being rebuilt.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vettel sure makes it look easy. Congrats Seb.

Does Red Bull Have a problem with KERS?

Alonso, great start, still finished a lap down.

Why do HRT, Virgin and Lotus even bother. They always seem to be in the bottom six. Seems like it is not worth it.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arthur Dent wrote:

Does Red Bull Have a problem with KERS?

Apparently, Adrian Newey would not compromise the design of the car to allow the batteries anywhere sensible to go. They overheat, which is why Seb had KERS at some parts of the race and not others. The fact he can win without it shows how good he is. Nothing wrong with Webber's drive yesterday, just he is a mere mortal like the rest of us - he shows the pace the car would have without Vettel driving, Seb is becoming like Schuey in his heyday (he didn't have a bad race either, beating his teammate and finishing P6).

For Lewis to finish only 0.6 seconds behind was a result of a fine drive, he was astonished at Seb's pace through the fast corners.

Most of the front runners should have got a penalty for not slowing under the yellow flag when Hekki went off, but they didn't bother because time penalties wouldn't have changed the result. They could always get a grid penalty at Monaco, though, where it would really hurt.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very good race, best spanish GP for years loved the result

Quote:
Why do HRT, Virgin and Lotus even bother. They always seem to be in the bottom six. Seems like it is not worth it.

im enjoying watching these teams slowly build up, they are getting better on very little money, it shows how the cars evolve, and how its all about the aero package now and not just the engine, hrt are running a cosworth engine which aint a bad motor, shame their car design needs some tweaking.

Dead Phish - 350
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monaco this weekend, for some reason the normal Friday practice is on now, Thursday.

They have realised that the tunnel is dangerous enough without DRS, so it will only work over the start/finish straight. I have mixed feelings about Monaco - a historic circuit, with great atmosphere, but totally unsuitable for an F1 car.

It might have been Brundle who likened it to flying a helicopter indoors.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exciting last few laps.
Great ace by Button.
Safety car driver should have been listed in final results. He did enough laps.
Otherwise this race sucked big time.
Every time something happened, the Safety Car come out.
The race started under the Safety Car.
The red flag was long enough for me to watch a movie.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I watched the start on the car TV as I left Silverstone after the MotoGP- every time the queue moved, I lost the picture. Hours later, much to my surprise, I watched the finish! I have just caught up with the whole race, I had to watch the last lap again. Luckily I could skip the rain delay!

Listen to Brundle and Coultard as a comedy marshal manages to fall over twice in front of the same F1 car (may not play in all areas, just google it):

F1 Marshall Falls Over Canadian Grand Prix 2011

That Mercedes with the flashing lights never wins, despite leading so many laps.

Great drive by Jenson, he was smart and fast, He came through from the back more than once, I’d love to know how many overtakes he did. Lewis went into 'bull in a chinashop' mode sadly. He is now denying rumors that he may be off to Red Bull, but had dinner with Christian Horner on Saturday.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Arthur Dent wrote:

Otherwise this race sucked big time.

The race started under the Safety Car.

I totally agree. Starting with a Safety Car makes the whole race redundant in my eyes.
These guys are paid millions and they're supposed to be the best in the world yet they can't race from the off in the wet? The joke is that it's supposedly too dangerous which is total bull.

The last time any driver died was 1994 - Ayrton Senna.

They sell Formula One as a high octane, high risk sport. It's not.
The reality is that there have been more deaths in Table Tennis in the past 20 years (honestly).

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic