SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What do the lads think?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was kind of curious about what the few lads that figure out that baiting exists. I've seen references to lads finding their way to these forums even, but I have yet to find such a thread so I figure it must be very rare.

Anyways, I was just wondering what their reaction is. I assume it's some where between anger and confusion that people would do this with out compensation. Must blow their minds. Laughing

Last edited by username14 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, they don't really care much if we are called baiters, or whatever, they find us not serious and jokers and that pisses them off Very Happy

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The reason you don't find such threads is because they get deleted quickly by the mods and the lads kicked out

generally, lads are too thick to understand what is going on here, they don't get we have other motivations than money

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My personal favorite is the suicide lad, thats a phone lad that posts one his online ads complete with web address in the phone lad forum.

He gets lots of "business" before his web site disappears. Very Happy

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the same way as cows don't really 'get' football, most lads don't 'get' baiting.

I guess it's similar to the way I find forum trolls pathetic and annoying little attention whores who do nothing but waste peoples time and energy by being dicks. I guess lads assume the same about us, but we cost them money too.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the years ive been here the lads simply cant grasp the concept, to them were just jokers.

However there probably are a few people out there we really upset, mostly get a decent line to stick in the sigs lol.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ See below Very Happy Some of us make a point of it. I think largely (an with one notable exception) they just don't see why the hell anyone would do this. All that cafe time for no profit ...

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the idea that somebody is donating time without getting paid is noting a lad can understand... we are stupid kids are just morons to them... just an annoying pain in the ass that is messing with their "legit" business... and this is good Very Happy
and then there is still Mr. Gomer who is messing with them big time... but he is out for their money...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The devil incarnate! SPEAK NOT HIS NAME!

I sometimes fire insults off from my Gomer acount, they hate it with a passion when I describe what I have bought with their money.

Must do one tomorrow night, remind me.

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I can send you a PM if you need Wink

try the addresses from the JET bait... would be one last sting Very Happy

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
username14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, everyone pretty much confirmed what I thought. I guess this is another good reason not to "burn" lads since they wouldn't get it anyways.

Anyways, thanks for your responses everyone! Smile
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously most of the lads wouldn't understand, but I have a feeling that a few lads, likely the best, understand what we do. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that there are lads who are registered here and visit as lurkers to check out our tactics.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads know about this forum. I had a bait go down in flames when I foolishly posted my character's name on this site. The lad google'd the name and the jig was up. Sad

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim Morrison wrote:
generally, lads are too thick to understand what is going on here, they don't get we have other motivations than money

I don't see them as "thick". They see value in obtaining money (per the end of your comment). We do not profit financially from what we do. They want to profit from anything and have no empathy for their fellow humans.

It is a different "worldview". We don't totally "get" them and they certainly don't "get" us. That is why Mr. G. scares them so much. They understand having things stolen. It is kind of a way of life for them, sadly.

I am not a lad hugger, I hate them and they could do different things with their life. Scamming just "works" for them. We want to make it not work for them! beating

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
username14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gimli wrote:
wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that there are lads who are registered here and visit as lurkers to check out our tactics.

Are you implying something? Wink

I agree, there is a major difference in views. I guess, from what I gather in this thread, it would be like we were goat thieves. Only instead of selling or eating said goats, we took them just so that they couldn't use them. A waste of both people's time with no tangible benefit. Am I getting that right?

It's just kind of hard to wrap your head around someone with, what seems like, zero goodwill towards other human beings. Like having a conversation with a sociopath, cold and calculating (well minus the calculating most of the times).
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Well according to Sleepless, goat is considered good food. But the would be cannibalism if you get what I mean. Wink

Yeah, we waste the lad's time and make them spend their own money while trying to keep them away from potential victims as much as possible. Once you get the hang of baiting, you will discover that they are lads that will travel, make things for your characters, hold up a sign, build something, etc for you if you have him hooked long enough. There are also many different angles to try as well. The more the lad is hooked, the more ridiculous your excuses on him can be.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

username14 wrote:
It's just kind of hard to wrap your head around someone with, what seems like, zero goodwill towards other human beings.

I mean no offense, but get used to it. Scammers will target anyone, including neighbors and family. Yes, to an extent, their behavior is very sociopathic. It's also narcissistic, and that's where baiters find the edge. A lad will always find a reason to be important and in charge. Therein lies the rub. If they think they are, well, yes of course! Let the games begin! Twisted Evil

While I might want to say 'poor lad' and think that maybe they don't feel good about themselves -- I know better, because that's EXACTLY what they expect victims to feel, and that's what they exploit.

To extort another human being's feelings is abhorrent to me. That's why I'm here, and why I hope to be here for a very long time.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:

Quote:
I don't see them as "thick"

they seem quite stupid to me

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
amen. - reverend
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^While I agree that lots of lads are fairly dumb, I really don't think that all of them are. For one thing, the more successful ones are able to con people out of vast sums of money. Also, I think that it is likely that the smartest of lads see through some of the stuff we do here. I'm sure we've all been dropped by lads, and I would bet that some of the time it's because they are introduced to the TWAT church or Mr Hugh Jass and they realize that they're not dealing with someone who will be giving them money. I think that it's a mistake to simply assume that all lads are idiots.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim Morrison wrote:
they seem quite stupid to me

Every time I see one of those I feel the urge of posting this again:

Most of them are smart. The idea that they are stupid is an illusion due partly to cultural differences, and partly because they want to appear stupid. There is no better victim than someone who thinks they are so intelligent that they can't get scammed. By appearing stupid, the scammers create and enhance that mindset in the victims.

In doing so, they fall into their own trap, because they think they are more intelligent than the victims and that they can't be scammed themselves. But we have one more weapon up our sleeves. In constructing their scam, the lads create a fantasy world that their victims buy in to; they control reality. But in fact they only control half of reality - their half. When we bait them, we know that their reality is a creation, rendering it impotent. But we also control our half of the reality and the lads don't know that.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ someone who sends such "passports" can't be very intelligent

amen. - reverend
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
^^ someone who sends such "passports" can't be very intelligent

They still send those passports because they still work. The fact that they choose to spend 5 minutes making a cheesy fake instead of several hours researching and photoshopping a more realistic one simply tells us that they like to take the quick and easy route. It is not a reflection in their intelligence. It merely tells us what we already know--they want money with as little work as possible.

They often believe that we must be scammers ourselves--they think that somehow we are getting money out of baiting, or that we are their competition, baiting in order to mess up their jobs and steal their scripts and/or their magas. We have also seen many cases over at scamwarners where it is clear the scammers think we are getting paid.

As Paranoid said, it's about their view of the world. Many of them don't understand what we do because they can't comprehend the time and effort spent on something that won't bring in money.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gimli wrote:
I'm sure we've all been dropped by lads, and I would bet that some of the time it's because they are introduced to the TWAT church or Mr Hugh Jass and they realize that they're not dealing with someone who will be giving them money.

It's easy to avoid that if your characters and modalities are as "normal" as possible. I've had a couple of lads hooked more than 2 years, in part because one of my characters in the baits is rather a boring person. The lads can call her almost 24/7 (well, not throughout a year) and I can always talk some nonsense in character since I don't have to remember any complicated plots. At times it gets boring, of course, but then I give a try to some fun stuff with other lads. There are always dumb ones who will bite and even those baits can go on for months. But as Gimli said, there are also smart lads.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. There are stupid lads and there are smart lads. Don't let their bad written English and their lack of knowledge fool you - that is not what intelligence is measured by. Wink A lot of these scumbags are smart enough to get money out of their victims, unfortunately. Remember, they are not just targeting Westerners... they would target their sisters if they thought it'd make them a buck, so some Indonesian guy might very well fall for those ugly photochops. If a lad thinks it looks plausible, there is bound to be others who does too.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane wrote:
Remember, they are not just targeting Westerners...

Also remember, not all baiters are Westerners. Laughing I've been totally lost with some fake scripts that other baiters have created plus that my English is not good enough to realise, for instance, funny idioms.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic