SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bravo's Master Cleansing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you lose a bet, Bravo?

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
I think I would rather have a colonoscopy which is over with in a couple hours than go through that Master Cleanse therapy for 7-10 days! Rolling Eyes

Funny you should bring that up. Reading the description of the Master Cleanse process reminded me of the preparation for the two colonoscopies that I've had. The actual procedure is the easy part.
Just wait until you turn 50 and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I turn 50 in a year-and-a-half. I am not looking forward that torture.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I'm 50 at the end of the month, but will hold off on that particular torture for a while longer...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo: That diet seems very dangerous, almost like the woman who died from a "tapeworm diet" to lose weight. She lost weight all right but by the time she got to her ideal size she was dead. Now obviously this diet is not that extreme but it has similar consequences especially if you end up gaining a lot of weight and then you're back to square one.

Now here is something you might want to try instead starving yourself:

-Drink water as much as possible to stay hydrated. Especially in really hot temperatures. I typically bring a water bottle with me everywhere I go and refill it often (more so in the spring/summer time).
- Add more vegetables and fruit to your diet.
-Eat 6 "small" meals instead of 3 "big" meals. This helps speed up your metabolism (if done right) apparently and snack often (every 2-3 hours I believe). My older brother was a bodybuilder.
-Remove Sugar completely or make sure that it is the 5th or higher ingredient in whatever you are eating.
-Have a "cheat" day, in which you can eat and drink whatever you want but don't overdo it.
-Do some sort of physical activity

EDIT TO ADD: ***DISCLAIMER***: I am NOT a dietitian but I do know health conscious people who say the above things help.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."

Last edited by Kokomeister on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see any danger for Bravo...
if he is drinkin enough he could even do hiking (then there should be a little honey or something after that) and would be still fine.
Millions are doing this every day and if you are not stupid (and I assume Bravo isn't) there is no risk in that.
If you feel ill you stop and that is the problem with some people who have no perception of their own body...
I did the same three years ago and I had only one fruitshake and a clear soup per day becaue I was working... felt great afte that...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You want to get fit and lose weight?

Fact is this:

Exercise and eat sensibly. That's all you need to do. Absolutely nothing else.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some years ago, I lost 20 kilos by eating sensibly. No excercise what so ever. I cut off soda, butter and fat, and ate only one plate each meal, of which at least half was veggies. And at the beginning of each month, I gave myself a carrot - I could go to a restaurant and eat good food. That way, it didn't become too hard - there was always a month at most until the next time I could munch away. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)

Last edited by TheDane on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if you read "bad Science" by Ben Goldman (Dr. Ben Goldman, in fact) he describes a study of a placebo therapy for pain relief. Sugar pills, it seems, work well. Four sugar pills is better than two. An injection of inert saline is better than any amount of sugar pills. "Dramatic intervention" is a therapy in itself, regardless of any chemical effects. The human mind is a wierd thing.

He is also entertainingly abusive of Dr Gillian McKeith, (Gillian McKeith, actually) who pokes around in poo and sells quack remedies. Do read it, it's excellent.

Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ @TheDane
Exactly. All 'diets' are bullshit. The human body obeys the laws of science, energy taken in VS work done. There is a set amount of calories you need for each day to deal with internal biological functioning as well as any movement you do, if you eat that, you will sit at a healthy weight.

The only time a special diet should be considered is if you are allergic or intolerant of a food matter.

You cannot speed up your metabolism, that notion is also bullshit spun by salesman, you can however utilize your metabolism using the 5-6 meal exercise as described by KoKo, and again this is just logic/science, you take in energy at a steady rate while you use it at a steady rate, as apposed to storing it. You may make your fat burning more efficient by building more muscle mass, as muscles feed off fat when at rest or low BPM exercise.

The reasons why one should avoid processed sugar is that its a quick source of carbohydrates, your body expends almost nothing trying to break it down, and that carbohydrates are mainly utilized at mucher higher BPM strenuous exercise, if carbs are not used they get stored in fat cells (which are just biological batteries).

When it comes to 'toxins', most toxins are metal, things like calcium, arsenic, and mercury. Most of these will make there way in through your environment, some can be processed and some almost never leave your body. Shitting yourself empty and avoiding protein will not help to expunge these things quicker, you'll probably just end up upsetting your macrobiotics / digestive system.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after only one day my Master Cleansing has given up the ghost. I was not really doing it to loose weight and I didn't really care about cleansing my body. It was more to see if I had the will power to do it after a discussion with my wife and friends who had tried it and couldn't stick with it.

I weighed myself this morning and I lost 5lbs in one day! Shocked

This was my main reason for giving it up it freaked me out a little. I don't think it's safe to loose weight that fast. Im sure that would have tapered off as the week went by but not worth the risk right before going on vacation especially just to prove a point.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So it was just bet or something just to see if you could do it? Okay that makes more sense now.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You made me go check my weigh Bravo and somehow, I lost 11 lbs Shocked

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^What doc said.
I did this 'diet' for a fortnight.
It was an ineresting experience on many levels, but I think fellow posters have said it better.
These wierdo regiments can destroy your health.
Please desist, Bravo.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to detox safely you need a balanced diet.

Your body needs a combination of proteins, nutrients vitamins and juices which help it function, bad diet is a big no no,

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did a similar 'Special Cleanse Diet' thing a few years ago.

Just ate curry and drank water for a week.

Extract from diary:
Quote:
DAY 6

Feel weak, Complexion pale, Hands shaking, Arse feels like a ripped gumboot on fire.

Never again.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That lemon detox sounds harmful to me. Drink tea instead and eat sensibly. English tea, Chinese tea or better still, Turkish tea. I'd say my diet is generally Mediterranean in style. I never fry food at home.

I'm fifty and still weigh the same as I did at twenty (10 and a 1/2 stone or around 67kg) but don't spend any time in the gym or on fad diets.

Not owning a car helps me keep fit.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The idea of doing this cleanse terrifies me, I really don't think I could ever do it. About a year ago I realized that I was far bigger than I wanted to be so I started exercising more and eating less. Not starving myself by any means, but just not eating so much junk and eating less per meal. As a result, I've lost somewhere between 60-70 pounds with minimal effort. I'm much happier having lost the weight at a slower rate than I would be if I had lost it fast doing something like this cleanse.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The best advice i can give is my oncologist told me clearly a bad diet is a high risk factor, for conditions like mine, and trust me you dont want to put yourself in that line.

The truth is your body is able to detox more in a normal healthy diet when things like sugar/salt and processed foods are cut out and replaced with things like lean meat, green veg and fruits nuts and rice and things like ginger, garlic and even onion.

When thats then added with regular exercise the body gets a kick start healthy feeling, then you know your on the right track.

There are so many myths and legends on the internet and potentially fatal diets for people to follow its worth visiting your own local doctor and booking an appointment with a dietician and get expert advice.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well Said and Amen to that.

Couldn't agree more D11, having had my "you are probably going to die in 5years" prognosis 30 years ago, and sort of cleaning my act up, I love going back to the same Doctor and asking how I'm doing.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've lost about ten kilos since last November, mainly by giving up Coca-cola and chocolate and eating smaller portions, as well as being a bit more active. I need to lose at least as much again though.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My problem is eating smaller portions. I'm 215lbs, and 5'10 (don't know the metric conversion) which may not be too bad, but my nephew jokes with me when I'm going to have my baby Laughing I generally do eat pretty good, but I tend to eat large portions. EX: I eat a lot of chicken, more so than red meat, but I tend to go overboard with how much.

It's the stomach I need to shrink down, but I always had a big stomach, even when I used to mountain bike and jog all the time.

Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
The problem with abdominal fat is that it is more or less your main reservoir, so it is first to enlarge and last to shrink.

The biggest kept secret to weight/fat loss is actually mild/moderate exercise for extended periods, people get the idea that you have to run like Satan is after your ass to lose weight, and it's not true, very high heart rate exercise burns more calories, but favors carbohydrates because they are easy to burn and your body needs to access them quickly. This will depend on how fit you are though, one man's moderate exercise is another's sprint speed.

I lost 20 kgs in 6 weeks, by simply adhering to the calories that I needed on a day to day basis PLUS the calories that I burnt at gym, ie: not starving myself. The exercise I did was 30-40% of max BPM type stuff, walking, jogging, peddling for about 40-60 min a day, 5 days a week.

Cut out refined sugars completely, eat low-GI foods (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycemic_index), eat as wide spread a diet as you can.

Another reason 'diets' fail is that they suggest one type of food product, getting your nutrition from a large pool is the best, you need vegetable protein as much as you need fish protein and as much as you need red meat protein (no offence to any vegetarians), unless you are allergic or have pre-existing health conditions.

Someone mentioned alcohol earlier and one of the reasons alcohol makes you gain weight (apart from messing with insulin), is that your body tries to use it first in any way it can, so it ignores carbs/fat you take in while drinking and stores those, it will then try to use the alcohol as energy and flush it every which way it can. It's partly why beer is so fattening, its alcohol choc full of its own carbs that will be ignored and stored. Alcohol also has a slightly wasting effect on muscles, and muscles are one the best burners of fat.

*disclaimer: Razz best to my knowledge and my 5c worth.

*edit

Magic abs: The fabled six-pack will only start to show once you hot 12% body fat or lower. Crunches and declined crunches are the absolute best exercise for abs, inverse crunches are also really good but not to start off with. Sit ups only work your abs about 1/4 or so of the way, the rest is strain on your back, and eventually depresses your rib cage.

Supplments and chems are rubbish. Chems will fuck you up in the long run, and anything in supplements can be found in food.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Diet and exercise are something I need to address. I spent the winter battling hell with unemployment, insolvency and near ruin, no heating and ten thousand things to do to fix everything. Healthy eating was the last thing on my mind, and I found myself selecting food on the basis of ratio of calories to cost. It's dangerous but with little money and even less motivation, it's all too easy.

^^ Curry diet, good lord, what did you think would happen? It would quicker and less painful to get pulled-through with a christmas tree. Scourging by any means is pure wrong.

Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This helped me a lot in gaining weight, its brilliant, it can help you lose and gain weight, diets and excersise

http://www.liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Me:you gonna poo on me?
Abraham 0gho:Until u become honest

Ming Yang: hold for 15mins please i want make use of the bathroom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic