SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

In mourning? Maybe doubling the fee will help....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My church's leader was tragically killed by attackers last week when he was on his way to send a lad money for an insurance fee on the wonderful ATM card he was going to receive. (This was at the lad's insistance, even after the minister was attacked the first time he tried to send money via WU).

When the lad heard the news from the Father's trusted assistant (who let the lad know the padre was a bad record keeper) he quickly relayed the missing fee AND tacked on a new, previously undiscussed "delivery fee" which doubled the overall cost.

To make sure the assistant understood the need to pay, he added
Quote:
I want you to arrange for this fee even if it take you borrowing from somebody

The lad's sympathy is truly touching.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You really need to tell him you need a few words of condolence on this loss before you do anything else. I mean, doesn't he care at all? Rolling Eyes

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in your situation, I would spend a few weeks telling the lad what a good human beeing the deceased was

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jim - Yes, I have begun that process.

Also, since he was such a terrible record keeper I am sure his assistant will require all kinds of verification before proceeding.

"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure this lad understood that my character has died.

His reply:

Quote:
That is good for him, Please don't just do anything concerning this. He deserves it.

Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Church's policies mandate a time for a member's soul to pass to glory or to return (perhaps). Until then, his affairs are deemed on hold until the Will of God be made known.

How about that?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are a real caring and sympathetic bunch, once you get to know them. The following are all parts of messages I've gotten from different lads after letting them know my mother had died; some of them are from after the funeral.

Quote:
i want you to know that who is dead is dead so life has to go on okay so i want you to understand that we have had enough delay in this transaction which is caused by you so i will not appreciate that, i want you to create a time for your self within today and tomorrow and go make the payment

Quote:
So sorry for the pass away of your mother. Ok I am waiting the money that we conclude the matter soonest

Quote:
Thank God you are done with the Funeral of your lovely mum, I pray she rest in peace, How soon you will be sending the money enable us close this transaction

Quote:
thank God you have buried her,i look forward with transfer details.

Quote:
This is to confirm the receipt of your mail and which to say sorry for the death of your mother.
furthermore i ask god to give you the Heath to bear it. Let me know when you will be sending the courier shipping fee to the company that will deliver the package to you.

Quote:
I am very sorry for your death, accept my symparthy. Kindly send money to:

YINUSA ATANDA KADIRI
DUBAI UAE

Regards
Thank You

Quote:
Now that your moms funeral is over i advice you make haste to send this money as soon as possible because time is not much on our side

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic