SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait on PW phishing lad. (begging mail sent)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh now i understand. I think he will only use it to mail you guys, the intended victims. He wouldn't really have anything to gain by using that addy to mail new magas. And even if he does and it gets closed i couldn't care less. I only have this yahoo addy so there would be nothing to close down. And if they trace the ip they would most likely trace the latest ip that used the addy which is his.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
ReBait
Can't be arsed

Location: UK if you're on Eater, Timbucktoo if you're an angry scammer...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, haven't got a mentor yet, but what the hell...

YES from D0nnal D'Suth3rland
NO from R1chard H3ad
Who emailed Richard...? LOL

Closed lad accounts x2 - David X (Facebook Lottery) (+ 1 given to frogsruleok for her part in it)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So you are the dickhead ReBait. I took the time to answer your letter from Mr Gruber as you where very rude and Mr Gruber does tolerate that. Very Happy
You can get in the "i want Hans dead" line with Yastrebs Malcolm whom for some reason thinks Hans ows him over 200.000 grand. He can forget that money as Hans spent it on hookers and drugs.

And i sent this to the lad a few minutes ago.

Quote:
Hello Mr Muller.

I am glad for this letter which was forwarded to me by a friend of mine. I have indeed been a victim of fraudsters and i hope that you can help me in this matter. Here are the details you where looking for.

Full Names: Hans Gruber
Address: Bavaria Strasse 1488 457-43 Munich
Telephone Number: + 49 157 885 40330
Email Address and password: [email protected] password123
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Single

I hope this is enough and i am looking forward hearing from you again.

Most likely the lad will work quickly once he gets the keys and you will get a letter soon. But i might be wrong.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad doesn't behave like he is supposed to. He haven't answered my mail and neither have he taken my addy.

But as we have a nice prepared box that is waiting to be taken care of, all i really need is a new phisher. So i put out a question to all of you if you have a phishing lad in one of your boxes that we can use here. And i need one of those lame ones that just prompt you to send them the password. So not the ones that want you to click on a link.

Preferably the lad should claim to be from yahoomail team but i think i can make it work gmail or hotmail too.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found one in my catcher, gmail but as Hans is stupid and the lad seems even thicker it could work anyway.

Quote:
There has been many responses (shouldn't it be questions) from different users regarding threats and spy wares. Gmail Security team will be providing the necessary measures to prevent and avoid any possible threats on all our Users Accounts. The measures adopted required individual Account's owner to proof to us that you own the Account. This verification process is a mandate for all our Users, to protect and secure your Account on the new database software.

Email ID :

Password :

Date of Birth :

NOTE: Unless you confirm the request above regarding your Account, hence your Account will be deleted and authomatically removed from our System. Our Managements will not be responsible for yout negligence. We apologize for any inconveniency.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 2011 Google.com, Inc. All rights reserved

************************************************************************************
This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals(wtf) & computer viruses.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found one in my cacher, from Gmail security but what the hell. Hans is stupid as a fish and the lad seems to be even more so. This could work.

Quote:
On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Gmail Security <dataupdates11 at gmail.com> wrote:

There has been many responses (shouldn't it be questions?) from different users regarding threats and spy wares. Gmail Security team will be providing the necessary measures to prevent and avoid any possible threats on all our Users Accounts. The measures adopted required individual Account's owner to proof to us that you own the Account. This verification process is a mandate for all our Users, to protect and secure your Account on the new database software.

Email ID :

Password :

Date of Birth :

NOTE: Unless you confirm the request above regarding your Account, hence your Account will be deleted and authomatically removed from our System. Our Managements will not be responsible for yout negligence. We apologize for any inconveniency.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 2011 Google.com, Inc. All rights reserved

************************************************************************************
This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals (wtf) & computer viruses.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume it isn't too late to fire off an email? I figure it's better to check first, just in case.

I've never baited a rubbed in london scammer before, should be interesting if they bite.

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No it isn't to late, however the one i sent came back. The mail i found in my catcher was to old and the addy was closed. I will keep my eyes open but as it is now i have trouble giving the addy away. I will try again when i find something.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well who'd have thought it? There I was thinking my old friends Hans had disappeared when out of the blue came this:
Quote:
Subject: SV: Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Jock,
How are you doing today?please i need you to send the money to the United kingdom as i am presently in Wales on a sudden urgent trip.I will explain full details to you when i return to Munich.Kindly send via Money Gram on my Name to the below details.
Name: Hans Gruber
Address: 30 Oxford Street Swansea,
Wales, SA1 3AN, United Kingdom
Write back the Transfer details immediately the transfer is completed.
Hans

While Hans says he's in Wales, oddly enough his IP resolves to Lagos, Nigeria. So what can I do for him? I'm afraid I've spent his £1000 birthday present, when I didn't hear from him I hired two hookers and had my own party, two being all I can handle these days, too many birthdays Crying or Very sad

Maybe I could send him £200 instead, it's all I can manage. I'm sure Deuzer's Moneygram outlet can handle the transfer Twisted Evil

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got his addy from Bravo. But the script he used was with a link to a phishing page. So i begged him to take my box anyway. And apparently he did.

But he is a sneaky bastard. He did not lock me out from my box but sent the mail and then covered his tracks. And i do not think he sent the mail to everyone in my box is i have not gotten a mail from him.

But obviously the game is on.
Btw i always wanted to see Wales, and now i can.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has become a straight bait, Hans has had to explain how Moneygrab works, then after many requests for the mtcn which of course I misread he asks for the receipt but this presents another problem
Quote:
Hi Hans, My scanner's broke, Joe tried to scan his ass and he broke the glass when he sat on it how funny is that? he is lucky he did not cut off his bollocks. Why do you need the receipt, the payment's addressed to you at the address you gave me, sure you just go in and collect it?

Of course there's more problems, finally I ask Joe to scan it on his scanner as he broke mine and send it to Hans. He does so
Quote:
Thanks Jock.I tried to receive from the Money gram office here but was unfortunately informed by the operator that there is no money available on the refference number supplied.However,I was advised to get a copy of the Money Gram receipt from the sender.Jock,kindly email back the scanned copy of the ticket issued to you for verification and pickup.

Yesterday I got the usual snivelling plea for a bailout
Quote:
I received the £250 you sent via Money Gram. [he didn't] Thanks for your kindness. As you know, I’m in Swansea Wales and I got mugged at gun point. They went away with all I had including my wallet where I have all my cash and credit card and also my cell phone yada yada

I've told him I will send cash to his hotel in Swansea. This may lead to more problems, and he hasn't yet met Mr Gomer Twisted Evil

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, rather randomly you just mailed me in dire need of a WU transfer, as the hotel you were staying in was burnt down... Razz

Sorry if this is considered necromancy.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You did right as he mailed me too. He is a bit clever as he uses a hgra[email protected] as a reply to mail and the address you see at first glance is my [email protected]

He is however downright impossible to take off script. Have been mailing him today and he keep on ignoring my mail. Mr Bob lives in Birmingham only 1 hour away. He offered to pick Hans up in Swansea several times and the lad haven't even replied to that part. Boring indeed. See if he gets any funnier later on.

And i do know it takes a bit more then 1h to drive between Brimingham and Swansea, but i bet our Nigerian lad doesn't.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the record here's the message:

Quote:
How are you doing? I hope you get this on time. I came over to Wales from Munich to attend an important program in Swansea and unfortunately for me the hotel i lodged got razed by fire. All my valuables including cash and cell phones were destroyed during the inferno and the hotel’s phone line was also disconnected. I will explain details when i arrive back. Please i need your financial assistance to relocate to another hotel and also arrange for my traveling documents. Kindly loan me £980 and I promise to repay back once i return home. Please send via Western Union Money Transfer to my name on the details below so that i can receive quickly.
Name: Hans Gruber
Address: 30 Oxford Street Swansea,
Wales, SA1 3AN, United Kingdom
Please write back the receiver’s details on the transfer receipt as soon as the transfer is done.I look forward to your positive response.

Cammy hasn't replied yet but Mal has:

Quote:
You've got a gorram nerve to be begging me for cash! But I gotta say, karma's a bitch and I love her.

Supplemental; Cammy replied with:

Quote:
I thought you were going to Spain! Why in Freyja's name did you go to Wales? And I told you we'd be on the road most of June - I wouldn't know where to find a Western Union out here.
I hope you didn't lose the photos. You promised to get them to me.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad replied with desperation:

Quote:
Glad you replied back my mail. Thanks for your kind response. I contacted our embassy here who only issued me a temporary passport but not responding effectively to the matter. Just want you to come to my aid, any amount which you are quickly able to raise will help a lot because i know you also need money for your own personal needs. I feel so helpless and rejected at the moment. I promise to repay any amount you are able to send including all charges incurred during the transfer as soon as i arrive home.Visit the nearest Bank or Post Office closest to you to make the transfer.All they will require to complete the transfer is the receivers name and location which i already wrote to you earlier.Please write back the MTCN on the transfer receipt immediately the transfer is done. I anxiously wait your kind response.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hans has had difficulties with Moneygrab, at least 4/5 trips, and Jock won't use Western Union. Then Hans said the money had arrived, just after Gomer had sent him a gloating chop message. Hans still thinks he'll get money out of Jock, but Jock has told him to piss off ...

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your work Yabadabadoo. I insisted on a meeting which will of course not happen. So the lad have dropped me, but i figure that he will be coming back to me once i mention payment.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I prefer to keep baits behind the login as I've had a couple of good ones ruined by Google, just google the Rev. Cy Fillis and his Church of Pox Vobiscum to see what I mean. However you might like this exchange, I thought Hans's reply was quite funny:

Gomer to Hans:
U LOSER SMALL YAHOO BOI
SATAN GOMER MAK DEY OGBANJE MAGIK FIT UR BOX AN DEY MONEY GRAM
UR MAGA SEND UR £250 AN UR £500 MONI TO GOMER
GOMER AM DEY MASTER OOOO

Lad to Gomer:
I don't understand what you mean Bo$$$$$$$$$$?????

Gomer to Hans:
U FOOLISH SMALL BOI
GOMER CHOP UR MONI
GOMER KING OF ALL DEY MAGA
http://sites.google.com/site/thegomerboyz/

[OGBANJE is a Nigerian spirit and a pretty bad guy, I'm told]

Having said he got both payments £250 and £500 Hans has asked for more money but he won't take Moneygrab and Jock won't use Western Union, so this may be the end of the bait. Maybe Hans has gone to join the Gomerboyz Very Happy

(Edited:) Tell you what Mike, I'll tell him Jock is coming down from Scotland to bring him the money. Great idea, I'll pay you for it, WU mtcn on the way

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy gave him bad news:

Quote:
Banks don't do Western Union business and I haven't seen a post office in quite a while. All I can do is keep my eyes open.

Lad changes tack slightly:

Quote:
Thanks for your support and kind effort.Alternatively,you can transfer online from your CC via the western Union website www.westernunion.com All you need do is to register an account and follow the steps involved.It's quite easy and convenient.Please write back the pick-up Info so that i can receive here.Looking forward to your positive response soon.

Cammy snarled back:

Quote:
Are you kidding? Using a CC online is an invitation to get ripped off! There are keyloggers everywhere, and Roscoe says that no security system can get them all.

So Hans wants Cammy to get into debt:

Quote:
Please help me with the required amount so that i can return home soon.You can also lend from anyone around you on my behalf and i promise to repay the interest accrued and transfer charges incurred during the transfer when i return.I need you to help me get out of here soon because i do not wish to spend more time here. I feel unsafe at the moment and do not trust anyone around me anymore. This is bad luck for me. I will explain full details to you when i return.Write back the western union pick-up Info immediately the transfer done

Is Wales so bad that he wants to get out at any cost?

Sand Timer x 7
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hans is still stuck in Swansea and Jock went to deliver the money in person but the householder had never heard of Hans, surprise surprise. Jock sent a furious email asking where he was and Hans replied with his script demand for more money via WU.

Jock relented because Hans was obviously in trouble and sent him £800, of course using Security Shield. Lazy lad spent only six minutes and gave rubbish answers.

Quote:
Session starttime: 2011-06-16 06:43:40(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2011-06-16 06:49:34(GMT-7)
Answers: 19

Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
A: All your people no go die beta
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: for help
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: nooooooooooooooooooooooo

From here on the lad used key repeat for his answers. Jock has told him that no procedure=no money.
I do hope Mr Gomer doesn't manage to complete the secure procedure while Hans is fooling about with it Twisted Evil

Quote:
Jock..............I tried to access the funds but unfortunately could not.you can reach me via the Hotel manager's phone (+447024085908) so that i can receive the MTCN........Hans

Quote:
Hans: The phone number you gave me does not work. I get message that number is not registered in the United Kingdom, and then i am disconnected. Anyway we cannot tell you the mtcn, you have to get it via the security procedure. If you do not follow the procedure you will not get the number, there is nothing Joe or I can do about it becoz we are not risking our money with ordinary western union transfer. Jock

Quote:
Gomer to Hans:
GOMER HACK UR SECUR BOX GOMER EAT UR MAGA MONI AGEN £800
U SMALL TIME YAHOO LOSER BOI
SATAN AN DEY OGBANJE ABCON MAK GOMER DEY KING OOOO

I suppose that's the end of our friendship Sad

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After his friend Bob wanted to drive to Swansea to pick poor Hans up and got denied things got a bit frosty between us. I can't imagine why Hans discontinued the conversation. Could it perhaps be that he have finally managed to leave the hellhole called Swansea. I wrote to him a few days ago and asked if he still needs help.
And according to his letter which he sent 4 times within a 4 minute time frame he still is very much in need of help. And strangely enough he now needs more money then before. Apparently it is expensive to live in Swansea.

Quote:
Bob............Just read your mail.Am still stuck here in Swansea Wales hoping to raise the required amount to enable me proceed to the German Embassy here in Wales to commence process on retrieving back my traveling documents.All i need to sort-out my self here is £1000 GB Pounds.Please help send via Western Union on my Name and details given earlier so that i can receive quickly and return back to Munich without further delay.I promise to repay back once i arrive back to Munich.Write back the Western Union details once the transfer is done.I look forward to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Hans

Globe Globe of Gluttony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic