SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Contest: Hidden keys in London (UK)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A month or two ago, I stashed a couple of keys in locations in greater London (UK). The original aim was a sort of scavenger hunt for a certain lad. However the baiter involved seems to have been away from eater for quite some time now. So i thought - why not give other lads the opportunity to find a hidden key?

I will add an element of challenge here - there is a small prize (eg one year's premium membership sponsored by me, or something similar) for the first baiter who can get a lad to find one of the keys. Anyone is eligible and this contest will continue until a key is found or reasonably verified to be absent (Or if there is no interest and we all forget about it)

Proof: I require a photo of the lad with the key and a description of the key's unique identifying features (eg imprinted number and/or something attached to the key). Or if the key is missing, a photo of the lad at the hiding place. I'll also request that the winner post some of the emails to and from the lad in case the tactics might be useful for other baiters.

KEY #1
The approximate location of the key is N 51.61742, W 0.11933
It is inside Broomfield Park in the northern suburbs of London near Powys Lane. Verbal description: enter the park from the south, where you will find a brick wall with an archway. Immediately inside the archway, on the right side, a low stone wall meets the brick wall with a gap between them. The key is in this gap, pushed back where it is unlikely to be found accidentally.

KEY #2
The approximate location of this one is N 51.5609, W 0.01472
It is in east London very close to the Leyton Orient football ground. on the western side there is a meeting of two roads (Osier Way and Oliver Road). On the corner there is a low free standing street sign with a green electrical box right next to it. Key is on the ground behind the green electrical box (in the midst of some weeds).

You can also see photos of both areas by entering the coordinates above into maps.google.co.uk & using the streetview options.

I realise this may be a very difficult challenge - it's hard enough to find a lad who really is based in the UK, much less to get one to go anywhere specific. But the keys are just sitting there so I thought why not make an open challenge from it.

Any questions, comments etc. please post here or PM me. I am afraid I cannot offer advice about getting a lad in motion, however - not at all one of my strengths!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds interesting. Gotta think of an angle first, though... I'll be back. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My aunt lives near Walthamstow, so maybe next time i'm down there i'll take a look. Probably wont be able to due to my parents ( Im 14. )

Me:you gonna poo on me?
Abraham 0gho:Until u become honest

Ming Yang: hold for 15mins please i want make use of the bathroom
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not a scavenger hunt for baiters.

My intent is that only lads should be sent to look for the keys. If a baiter finds them instead, I'm afraid that kills the competition.

The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, sorry i misread, i thought you had given up.

This indeed will be VERY hard.

Me:you gonna poo on me?
Abraham 0gho:Until u become honest

Ming Yang: hold for 15mins please i want make use of the bathroom
Beefcake
Sex-starved Tikka Masala

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geocaching for lads! Laughing Brilliant idea!

Get rock-hard abs in just three weeks - click here to find out how!
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UK lads are in demand now Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm all over this one. Now to find a UK lad....

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If any baiter can get a lad moving towards the key near Leyton Orient ground, try to get the lad to wear a Southend / West Ham United footy top..

Very Happy Twisted Evil

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leyton_Orient_F.C.
The O's geographically-closest professional club rival is West Ham United. This local derby rarely takes place as the clubs have spent most of their history in different divisions. Orient's biggest rivals are Southend United,

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might have London lad that may be interested in doing this with me. I do need a few days to set things up. So I'm in

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Hary.H
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
I might have London lad that may be interested in doing this with me. I do need a few days to set things up. So I'm in

Gunna have to be quick! Razz
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only have a german lad, but I will try Very Happy

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hot on the trail!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Hary.H
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im working hard on this pretty sure i got a lad in UK just gotta get him to travel. Was thinking last night there may be a few of us rushing to the same spot and would be a shame if there was nothing for them to find.

So if the orginal poster dosent mind i was thinking whoever gets there lad there first is to pick up the key and replace it with another item.

(you can tell the lad that this will show whoever left the key theere that it was taken by the right person and not just some random stroller by)

This will mean whoever gets there second will have a great time when the boy comes back to them with something like "i looked in the place you mentioned and there was no key. All i could find was this rubber duck."

Then this thread can last forever as scammer after scammer turn up to find one item after another.

Hary
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I certainly approve the idea of asking a lad to replace the key with another item. Anything could be placed in site #2, but #1 is a narrow crack in a brick wall - limiting what could go there.

But one step at a time.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic