SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
I have that same problem, I got some tips from NG and DV, I think the secret lies more in the subject, and getting them to open it, I don't think lads ignore junk/spam folders because its easy for a reply about money or whatever to land in one.

On a weirder note, I sent this off:

Quote:

IF YOU SAY YOU HAVE MONEY I BET YOU ARE A POOR MAN. AND YOU ARE STILL
BEGGING MONEY FROM MAGAS YUA DEY PIG SHIT LOWER THAN SLIME FROM GOAT
DICK YUA MAMA DEY SELL HER TOTO TO MONKEYS IN THE VILLAGE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! YU WHOLE FAMILY DEY CURSED
WORSHIPPERS OF SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUA WILL ALWAYS BE POOR AND EAT
WHATEVER ANIMAL SHIT YUA DEY FIND ON FLOOR NO GOOD CAN COME TO
YU!!!!!!!!!

CALL ME AND BEG FOR SCRAP I SEND YUA - MY NUMBER 08131838239.

and got a scam script back...

Quote:

Dear Friend xxxx,

Many thanks for your concern, i received your mail and sorry for my late reply.

My name is Miss Mary David Am 21 years old, I am from....

etc etc

*edit This is starting to make me feel like I'm really crap at this lol

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must get round to this tonight - Thunderbird has some list mamagement extensions which I will explore. I'll fit Tor and hide my IP address, not that they could get anything useful from it anyway.

Also, try formatting your abuse mail thus:

Subject: Western Union payments

Body: Dear barrister Chukwu,

I have sent you £3,250 as promised by western union, details as below:

Sender: Peter Wally
Amount: £3,250
To: Charles Soludo
MTCN: 666 666 666

IF YOU DON READ DIS FAR THEN YOU ARE A POOR AMN AND SHALL GO HUNGRY ALL UR DAYS OOOOO WASTE OF MEAT LIKE U AND EMPTY HEAD FULL. YOUR MAMA TOTO etc etc.

This looks nice in their inbox preview, reads hopefully for a bit then bawls abuse at them. This is pretty good at getting their backs up.

I will also post tonight with my latest round of ragings.

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Further to the above, I've also found "Hey Guy" or "Brother, listen" or some such good for a subject. Makes it look like a friendly little mail .... Very Happy

" - Alison Smith
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected], lad keeps sending me the same scam script with a tracking gif embedded....don make me laugh big time.

"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ulta wrote:
guys how to avoid ending up in Lad's junk folder? i was sending insult mails from a gmail account using bcc. but those mails always end up in spam/junk folder so i am not getting enough responses. any idea or help will be appreciated. Twisted Evil

You can always add one of your baiting accounts into the BCC field to see what the ASEM looks like to the lads. Often times if the gmail isn't loaded all the way up near the 500 limit, it's in the regular inbox, not the spam folder.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've stopped with Here's the MTCN info or How far mi guy and gone straight to EWU OTU NI GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IDOIT

So I wrote-DROP YOUR PHON MAKE I FOR CAL YOU
and Evangelist Anthony replied. Maybe he's open for late night pizza.
[email protected]
Quote:
+221 77 515 4507

Mr. miaoqing Fang
[email protected]
Quote:
Honestly, are you mad?

it this joke or what?

if you wan us to talk only send me your yahoo id so that i can add you. then we chat online and stop behaving like a small boy.

send me your yahoo id

[email protected] 41.155.57.74
Quote:
no be fight na if you teach me no be fight i no be bad person help me abeg de fight you advice me abeg

[email protected]
Quote:
"idiot" village champion

Quote:
"BIG FOOL" You will never find peace in your life as you wish 4 others

[email protected]
Quote:
GO KILL YOUR SELF GO DIE WITH YOUR BLOOD MONEY BECAUSE ONE DAY U WILL DIE AND THE PEOPLES BLOOD YOU HAVE TAKEN WILL KILL YOU ONE DAY MARK MY WORD AND I KNOW IT WILL START FROM NW AS YOU READ THIS MAIL.

GO KILL YOUR SELF

Quote:
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY DRINK THE BLOOD OF ALL YOUR FAMILY THEN AFTER YOU WILL DRINK YOUR BLOOD AND DIE THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AS YOU WISH FOR EVERMEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY SO SHA IT BE

[email protected]
Quote:
u talk like a looser...

[email protected]
Quote:
I NOW KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE GREATEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE AND I BELIEVE THE TIME YOUR MOTHER USE IN CARRY YOU FOR NINE MONTHS IS A BIG WASTE.MUMU GUY MAN WEY YOU BE AND BET IT AT THE END YOU WILL DIE IN PUNISHMENT.LEARN HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE DEAD GUY AND YOU WILL DIE IN THIS GHANA

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a bastard ok, where did u keep your punctuation marks? Ghana black fool........

Quote:
If u try any stupid than this i swear you would regret your life bastard,u hv money do u knw bout me? God punish your generations, as 4 me dude am smiling to ma banks cos i got ma plus so hard on it. Obo iya eh

Quote:
Do you know ur the worstest big fool on earth? U cnt even spell warn u wrote worned. Ode buruku, iya eh ati gbogbo ara ile eh ma ku da nu.
Ur family members are all assholes. Do u knw whom ur treatning? Lol i pity u ok and if u dare use dat ur disgusting word die u won't see ur nxt month like u said. Mr God, fuck off

[email protected] 41.207.163.5
Quote:
Big mouth boy.

Mr Ewu let me have your picture and fried you for my dog's dinner,you are boosting of a room apartment in koforodua that father inherited from his ancestor by pity.

Please,don't fumble you are free to kill me but your mother first.

call me +4470459763 ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID IDIOT ASSHOLE MAKE GOD PUNISH YOUR MAMA TOTO

[email protected] 41.138.189.36 Someone's script? He got my number
Quote:
hey guy

if you get mind then give me your father now you go die you swear for your self idiot boy or man stupid guy fuck you now Devil go punish you fucking asole now only you sabi cause idiot, if i be thief that means you be also thief also you feed on yahoo why you fil say Dog no dey chop Dog you get lock say you know fall for this Trap you for loose your life money idiot you wise for this trap but you be still Mumu Goat Pigin give me your phone number if you be Reasonable person you go say guy i be guy man oooo you know at like that you just they cause me if i get your phone number i go happy to see this idiot you one fraid me for Nigeria here dey no born you well try me Idiot Fowl Goat Monkey Leopard Dog Cat Duck Fowl Bird when dey fly,

i wait for your phone number,

[email protected]
Quote:
na devil go kill ur family if u talk it again ogun go kill ur papa and u

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU PRUDENTIAL BANK
YOU ARE NO BODY
GO TO HELL WITH YOUR GMAIL BANK
MUGU,
YOU ARE NOT ASHAME ,YOU ARE DOING GUY MAN JOB AND YOU ARE PROUD NAIJA MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
u must be madddddd

[email protected]
Quote:
to yur family

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a full bastered with very poor English fuck you idiot big fool

Quote:
you are a big basterd very big fool where did you come from ? i knew you have no home that is why you can not write good English

[email protected]
Quote:
Talking to you is wasting my time. If you like build mansion. beside why are you even telling me all dis? Go and tell that to a dog you fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard i don't blame u at all.but i understand ur situation,ur stock or market finish already that's why u behave like a crazy man.but i warn u if u try again to get stock of mbana they will arrest u and sentence to dead by hanging u as many of ur peoples u know what happen to them right? my advise to u is just be around when i will fuck ur mother behind and u will feel how that smiling after her ur sister then u be the last victim of my pleasure just and see.also i will pray for u to go and rest to hell after hanging u fucking Nigeria bushman

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you they fulk up oo make i tell you,we all are in the same field which you suppose not to they cast your man or they place cuss on your follow G man like that ,if even you receive a format from my side you dont need to react that way because you still throw others your own format ,if you build a house buy cars that is for your own as you dont also no the level i operate ,i an so disappointed that a guy man like you they yam this way ,you dont even no why God allow the format to meet you ,may be God want us to work together but with your attitude he really show that you are not mature in the game any carry on i wish you all the best still one love

Quote:
you they prove you are the master but can not even build a domain for your bank ,at this stage you still they use gmail they write for your bank what make you a confirm guy man now when u no fit open domain for ur bank any way carry on i wish you all the best still one

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama go die this week,

your mama toto

[email protected]
Quote:
Ritualist idiot

[email protected] [email protected]
Quote:
You an Idiot. See red on your spelling. Even to spell YOU, you spell it like this YUO check out bastard. You are using gmail as bank domain u can imagine how good u are. U will die a retched man, your Father dies not building house of his own that is why u brag that u build a Family house, could u imagine that u and ur family is still a tenant. I was brought up with a silver spoon, U fucking bastard born of a prostitute.

[email protected]
Quote:
Sweet monkey

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ excellent Very Happy

I have sent the BFL this:

Quote:
please call me on 08131838239 bcos one of ur maga mail, ne e want pay you £500 but lose your address some how. call soon even middle of night cos this is urgent.

1 luv

philippe

replies flooding in already, the autoresponder says

Quote:
call me 08131838239

the number is that of a lad Dev has ben tormenting for days now. How is he, Dev? Twisted Evil

More in the morning, I'm sure. Goodnight, sweet monkey.

Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Thanks for your primer. I went and read up more about the frats...Geewiz...

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@NG --- that lad [email protected] has been reduced to two line replies about my mother. Seems like all of those calls are getting the best of him.

@all – I’m convinced the key is to get the lad to open your missive. I think they are so lazy (or some so poor they can’t afford much café time) you really have to have an appealing subject line.

Here are a few that have worked for me over the years

I don hail guy
How far my guy
Urgent job detailssssss
Pls treat urgent nwanne
Na grave dey waitin mugu
I have placed ur name at the shrine
Watch ur side mugu
Read well u bush guyman
Job details – abeg u confirm oooo

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Brilliant news, I love the smell of despair.

These replies came in between midnight and 6 AM UK time, Africa is on a similar time zone. I sent the mail just before midnight so he should have had a fairly shitty night of it.

My lads jumped like fleas in a mouldy sofa at the mention of a westy ... LOTS of phone numbers and a Yahoo Chat add if you want them for abuses and mischief.

[email protected]

Quote:
i nor get crdit 4 u. u call me, 08154670530

Tight shit.
Quote:
i dey online make we chart [email protected]

and later -
Quote:
i hel u. guy collect the money i dash u

[email protected]
Quote:
WHICH CLIENT BE THAT ONE BRODA.MAKE I SEE D NAME.MAKE U GIVE ME UR YAHOO MAKE I ADD U.WHERE U DEY Nigerian.REPLY ME SOONER.

[email protected]
Quote:
ok guy i will call to tomorrow i got the massage late

Quote:
i will call you tomorrow i got the massage late or you can call me 08024778322

[email protected]
Quote:
leave am make him pay am so that me and u go share the money

I think he must have called him and got an earful because
Quote:
u be fool
Very Happy yeah baby

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AHEAD AND TAKE THE 500 POUNDS, I DASH YOU

[email protected] ( yip! yip! yip! yip! yip! yip! yip! yip!)
Quote:
which country u dey

Quote:
which country u dey

Quote:
what is ur country code phone no make i add call u 08131838239

[email protected]
Quote:
oboy , na force to call person ???? I nor de call.

[email protected]
Quote:

fool!! we dash u d money....LMFAO

[email protected]
Quote:
You call me +8615900201982

Quote:
Guy who u be, wetin u dey talk about.

[email protected] (4.55 AM Very Happy )

Quote:
hello do call me with this no +60173492398 1luv. hope to hear 4rm u soon.......i call this no 08131838239 not connecting so give me ur code no so i call u
Aw, hell, I broke your lad, sorry Dev.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE MAGA AND HIS MAIL ADDRESS I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THAT AND THIS IS MY NUMBER 00221763880697

[email protected] e
Quote:
Thank you very much. what is the Name of the mugu.

Quote:
Tell me his Name first before i can call you.

Those who were too lazy or tight to call Dev's pet will be told:
Quote:
well ok guy if u dey too lazy wey call me then go fuk ur sef ok, i chop am today, i will take ur oda maga as well. fulish man. is not my problem if u go hungry cos of no schoolings

anyway u got my numba if u get sense. mugu

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those numbers are golden, I just tried to use a few of them to no avail, but did produce some amusement from our favourite gmail instant chat lad

[email protected]

Quote:

me: mugu goat fucker
Sent at 16:05 on Friday
me: chairman has put a $10,000 bounty on you
saviour: idot i don't have your time woman
me: dont have time to save your own life?
saviour: asin what
what happen
do you know me before
me: yes, you stole from my chairman
and now he wants you punished
saviour: which of your chiaman
i don't stole anything from anybody
Sent at 16:23 on Friday
me: a maga was all set to pay im $5000 then you come along and divert attention to your modality
the maga gave him your email address and name
saviour: who say so?
but that is the game, i don't know your guy, so what you mean is that i will stop working
so that maga will not give somone my email?
me: what i mean is, he will have you killed unless you call him to explain yourself
Sent at 16:27 on Friday
saviour: this is last mail i will write you, let your chairman or go ahead and do whatever
i am trveling to nigeria next week, then i will give you my number so that you can come and meet me face to face if you or your charman know is a man
me: RIP
saviour: thank you
that is mugu talk
i don't have time

[email protected]

Quote:
If u b guy man, u no go talk all dis foolish talk. BASTARD

Quote:
track my i p you go know say na real chair you dey talk to i no dey with yeye mafiat foe benin because na una brain i eat befor i leave 9ja ogun go kill your mama

[email protected]

Quote:
All ur generation no go see better. If you know say u won die tell me who u be give me ur address,i go come find u....I believe say u no get mama thats why u dey talk like BORN BASTARD,I DONE SWEAR FOR YOU AND I GIVE U SEVEN DAYS U GO SEE WETIN GO BE FALL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? U DONE JOKE WITH THE WRONG PERSON.BORN THROWAY LIKE YOU,FAMILY OF A BASTARD MAYBE NA ASHEWO UR MAMA DEY DO.

Quote:
U NO FIT SPELL YANKEE OMO U GO SUFFER DIE, ME AND U NO BE THE SAME LEVEL MAN. MAKE I LET U KNOW, IF YOU GET TIME YOU NO GO DEY WRITE ALL THAT RUBBISH NA POVERTY DEY DO YOU, NA GHANNA U DEY, I JUST DEY LAUGH U.

IF YOU GET MIND I GO GIVE U MY ADDRESS MAKE U SHOW I GO TELL YOU SAY I NO BE ONLY YAHOO BOY BUT ANOTHER THING FOLLOW AM.

GOD PUNISH UR GENERATIONS. ANIMAL LIKE YOU

Quote:
I DONE READ UR MAIL AND I STILL DEY LIVE.U BE BORN FOOL AND A WASTE PRODUCT TO THE SOCIETY. I AM ALREADY MADE IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING DOING U WILL NOT BE REPLYING. FUSTRATION DONE FINISH YOU, WHATS UR AGE COMPARE TO MINE FUSTRATING FOOLS.

U SHALL SUFFER UN DISCOVERY SUFFER.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL FOOL, NA YOUR FAMILY BI GO DIE IN AUTO CRASH AND BURN IN HELL; GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS AND NUMBER LET ME COME AND VIST YOU; YOU CALL YOURSELF REV. FR. WHERE YOU WERE YOU ORDAINED AS SUCH ;YOU COMMON YAHOO PLUS; ONE DAY YOU GO GET MENTAL AND START PICKING PAPERS IN THE MARKET DUE TO SOME FETISH PLACES YOU PUT YOUR HAND.

IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

[email protected]

Quote:
hey guy

if you get mind then give me your father now you go die you swear for your self idiot boy or man stupid guy fuck you now Devil go punish you fucking asole now only you sabi cause idiot, if i be thief that means you be also thief also you feed on yahoo why you fil say Dog no dey chop Dog you get lock say you know fall for this Trap you for loose your life money idiot you wise for this trap but you be still Mumu Goat Pigin give me your phone number if you be Reasonable person you go say guy i be guy man oooo you know at like that you just they cause me if i get your phone number i go happy to see this idiot you one fraid me for Nigeria here dey no born you well try me Idiot Fowl Goat Monkey Leopard Dog Cat Duck Fowl Bird when dey fly,

i wait for your phone number,

Quote:
i fil now Nigeria you dey make i meet you face to face now india you dey bye, i want make both of us get Crash for Nigeria as now India bye, before you go come from India i don go Ghana back, any time you Reach Nigeria contact me for Email make we get Problem to Fight Each ok, i one know you, no write me again go kill your self for some where ok,

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER.

Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER,OK I NOW RECOGNISED YOU,IT WAS YOU THAT RAN AWAY WITH THE SHARE OF UCHENNA,WHY DID YOU DO SO,HE GAVE YOU JOBS AND THOSE JOBS PAID WHY DID YOU REFUSED TO GIVE HIM HIS SHARE,
I had recently changed my gmail name to match that of another lad who often appears, obviously a well known one Very Happy

I sent back a reply saying I'd used the money to pay for a lady of the night from Accra.

Quote:
but you don't need to betray your fellow guys before you survive,you need him always,you killed him because of you greed.oh poor boy.
I'm so bloody greedy Sad

[email protected]

Quote:
guy back to sender, YOU FOOL AT 40 DONT YOU KNOW THAT I CAN KILL YOU RIGHT NOW. YOUR LIFE IS IN MY HAND IF YOU DONT KNOW. KNOWTHAT NOW. MY FAHER HAVE GIVEN ME AUTHORITY OVER ALL.

[email protected]

Quote:
UR PURE NATIVE MUGU AND GOAT,GIVE YOUR ADDRESS AND TWOI DAYS U ARE DIED

Quote:
UR JUNK

[email protected]

Quote:
U be fool to cause who you no no. U no reach me

Quote:
U say rubbish.. If u are a strong man you don't say it out... obutu like u...

[email protected]

Quote:
U ARE DEAD ALREADY. BEGGER LIKE YOU. THIS YEAR IS YOUR FUNERAL AND MAY EACH
YEAR BRING TEARS TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.AMEN

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY I CANT TALK TO YOU OK TRY TO MAKE MONEY U WILL SEE UR LIFE GO BETTER OK

Quote:
FUCK YOU AND UR CHIAMAN

Quote:
GUY US THIS TIME DAY LOOK 4 MONEY OK

[email protected]

Quote:
all my family dey better than you family big fool ? and na your family be BASTARD with your life i swear for all? fool

[email protected]

Quote:
And I pry say you no go fit archieve your aim for this life by the
grave og God Amen

[email protected]

Quote:
Back to you hahahhahahahah

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR MOTH AND YOU WILL DIE BEFORE TODAY END UP IDIOT,
BIG FOOL, IDIOT MORON, NINCOMPOOP

Quote:
REAL NIGGAZ DONT TALK THE WAY YOU DO OK, LEARN HOW TO TALK TO NIGGAZ
LIKE YOU OK, YOU ARE JUST TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF, DO YOU KNOW WHAT I
AM?

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] 41.202.69.170
Quote:
kakanapapa
Hey bearer you mean you go suckam with your tong, you no fit i go maga your maga with hot spy

[email protected]
Quote:
egede i saw your reply to my mail why u dey ves for me?abeg no ves for me thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
go through your mail and see the mess you made of yourself. It also shows how low youAlmighty might take away are. It is God that bless and not your arrogance otherwise the Almighty God might take it away from you but I do not pray for that to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
hey broda you can urself bigger boy look the way you are sounding like toddler.if you get heaven and earth there weting be my business.so man stop bragging and your all for yourself no be for another person okay..

[email protected] 196.201.51.19
Quote:
Fuck your mamas borehole asshole

[email protected]
Quote:
U RE A MAD MAN.YOU FOOL. IT YOUR FATHER AND ENTIRE GENERATION THAT IS A BASTARD.DID ANYBODY FORCE YOU TO COME AND HELP

[email protected]
Quote:
Go and kiss your mama pussy..............Bush meat......

[email protected]
Quote:
suck ur mum pussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU MUMU NA FOOL YOU BE!

[email protected]
Quote:
Did you in anyway pass out from secondary school? you cant even spell read what you are writing, they don't make any sense. guy you are one big fool... with the way you are talking I can envisage that you are of low character and have no sense of reasoning because if you do, you will understand that banks dont use free isp for their mails. get a domain if you are somebody with a little bit of sence.

You cant spell and you cant articulate well so how can you convince someone that you are a bank manager when you cant even spell correctly simple words.

You are a disgrace to guys

[email protected] 41.208.168.171 Senegal
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MONTHER AND YOUR FAMILY.BANK TO SANDER

[email protected]
Quote:
bastered you are bastered..........................................ur generation will suffer and u will die tomorow...

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahaha....I dont know how and when i replied a BIG FOOL like you.Upon all that you havr acquired,you still do fraud,dont you see,that you are an IdiotAt these level,you have joined a LEGITIMATE business like we have done....You PURPA and a CHURCH,POOR rat.Nemesis will catch up with you as i have given your phone number to the BNI.

[email protected] 41.207.163.1 Togo
Quote:
you dey nigeria dey fool your self come ghana and work with me stop fooling your self brother this my number+233548222190 you can come me any time i we kept you in my house and you work with me ok before efcc catch your ass trow beter work not lotto my fomat is 29million euros not lotto for 3.5m how much you what from maga.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CANT EVEN SPELL ALL YOUR WORDS VERY WELL MORON, YOU ARE AN IDIOT

[email protected] 80.26.233.159 Spain
Quote:
HELLO,OSAMA BIN LADIN
I GES UR NOT THE ONLY ONE RECEIVEING THIS MESSAGE.
YOUR TYPE CAN KILL.
CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE FOR YOUR DEATH.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

mumu like u. Na car be your own investment. Unbelieveable. Your mates they aquire properties in high brow area of town. Poor you. The mistake wey ur barstard papa and prostitute mama make na im u sef dey make. HMMMM. Curse generation. Make you go seek deliverance. No carry your mama go deliverance ooo. I still dey enjoy her yansh. E still tight. She good well well. She dey collect my dick. Although i dey use lubrication sha. So at she no go bleed much. hahaahahahahahahahahaahahaha. Show ur friends this email. make dem sef go approach your mama.

[email protected]
Quote:

just imagine ur poor English u idiot, please work your work poor boy, if you see me for road you no go talk because i no your level, you know weti be guy. trojain horse like you.

Quote:
Big fool, poor boy like you, no be only okija shrine, na Ayala, dead man working, he goat.
I no dey 4 mouth, if you get mind send me your address make you see if i no go 4uck you up.

[email protected]
Quote:
as i no hear from u since, i think say u don die sef. Lol. U need to see how much i confirm yesterday....No cry ooo. I dey go london dis weekend sha. I go try brik something for u wen i dey come back. No cry ooo Small igbo boy. Make u try train ur pikin ooo as ur mumu parents no put u for school...hahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:

WHICH JOB? MUGU NA U GET D EMAILS WHEN DEM BOOM

WHO DEY COMPARE UR LOWLIFE TO ME.U B DOG DEAD DOG WHEN DEY SMELL 4 ROAD AFTER MOTO JAM AM DIE U DEY SMELL AS I READ UR EMAIL.

U GET JOB I B NA U GET D EMAILS LEADS.

MAN U DEY FORM WATIN ? U B GOAT MAN TRY MAKE U GO LICK YANCH WHEN DEM NEVA WASH SINCE LOW LIFE ASSHOLE.

IF I CURSE U 4 UR LIFE U NOR GO SEE 1$ COX U NOR GET MAGA GOAT.DEM NOR TRAIN U WELL COX IF DEM TRAIN U U NOR GO RUN UR MOUTH TO PERSON FAMILY I NOR GO CRUSE UR FAMILY COX DEM NOR DO ME ANYTIN NA UR LOWLIFE U DEY COMPARE TO ME U RAT BUSH RAT NA U B.

IF U GET MIND SEND ME UR PHONE NUMBER ON UR NEXT EMAIL TO ME IF I CALL U PICK DAT GO B D LAST WORD WHEN U GO HEAR 4 UR LIFE IF U GET MIND TRY AM.

U B SMALLY BORN AS A SMALLY LEAVE AS ASMALLY ALWAYS A SMALLY AND WOULD DIE A SMALLY 4EVER,

U DEY FORM G-UNIT NA TOO MUCH TV DEY WORRY U MAN U FIT B G UNIT OK I UNDERSTAND BUSH G-UNIT WHEN DEY RUN CONFRA SHOW.EDIOT

MAN GO WASH CAR 4 CAR WASH ASSHOLE NA FIT U COX U NOR KNOW D LAWS OF HUSSLE AND STREET.PIG.

[email protected]
Quote:

Juju man, thunder go strike your generation, dog go chop your dead body for lagos street, Ibo man wey dey fork him mama and him daughter.

[email protected]
Quote:

I go tell you say na we get ayelala, i go just print your write up
out, and i go tell u say u bi smal boy, when i am through with you, u
nor blive ur eye, if u say u dey make money for street, waiting i go
come talk?? make u nor just worry, all the money when u fell say u don
make go go finish for your eye, Ayelala to visit you soon

[email protected]
Quote:

I MULTIPLY YOU TO THE HIGHEST YOU A BRESIDENCIAL BARSYAED YOU WILL DIE IN SEVEN DAYS TIME I PROMIES YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT SEE YOU DEATH BODY,SCAMMER THIEF OLE ONYEORI KILLER GOD WILL SHOW YOU PEEPER FOR YOUR LIFE.

GO ON WITH YOUR SCAM WORK AND REMAIN A CORSE FOREVER? MUGU LIKE YOU I WILL TAKE IT YOUR NAME TO OLRCLE OF IGBO LAND ANE OUR CHAEBER AND TEACH YOU A LESSON FOLL?TAKE IT FROM ME NOUN YOU MUST DIE I PROMISE HOLLYGHOST FIRE YOUR HEAD OFF.

[email protected]
Quote:

I going to look for u as soon as I am back in Nigeria, send me your home or office address. if you have plp in uk who can fine me, this is my number. +447024062053

I have sent your number my men in Nigeria. Fuck you poor boy….i am a moving train…….

God Pass You and your fucking ojuju………………….mumu….like you…………………….

God Pass You and your fucking ojuju………………….mumu….like you…………………….OH ONE MORE THING YOU SAID YOU HAVE KILL BECAUSE OF THIS JOB...WOOOOOOOOOO....THAT GOOD I SEE YOU HAVE KILLED YOUR MOTHER OH MY GOD SO YOU ARE NA MOTHER LESS BECAUSE OF LAND ROVER... OH WHAT A BIG FOOL YOU ARE MY BOY....I HOPE YOU ARE NOW PLAING TO KILL YOUR FATHER TO BUY MY LOWEST CAR FX

[email protected]
Quote:
THis is howpoormen use to write and always boast for nothing am big boy crusing my lan rover, land rover is a old car and poor man ride, if you think your a big boy get on bentley ok not land rover shameon you crusing land rover, not even range sports, or you talk of purch, i know you have been dreaming tobe a big boy, butis notby mouth ok, people will said this is a big boy, not you will said that, your campaining to be abig boy hahahaha not in this generation ok, after 3 genaration will then thinkof that not allow your destiny is riot in trouble that I will be sending to you in a shorter time now which you must to serve weather you like it or not you must obey mark this word today.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER, U NO GO SCHOOL, WETIN BE LAND ROVAR, WETIN BE CRUSING? NA SO DEM DEY SPELL AM, FOOL WEY IM PAPA NO SEND SCHOOL DEY CLAIM BIG BOY, E NO GO BETTER 4 YOUR GENERATION. MAGA.

[email protected]
Quote:

your mother ass and your dick...infact you are big fool.......mugu

[email protected]
Quote:

MAKE U DIE THERE, U CHOP WHICH MONEY? WETIN U TAKE CHOP AM, MOUTH, ABI
YASH?, WETIN U WRITE TAKE CHOP THE MONEY? U WEY NO FIT WRITE ENGLISH,
U WEY NO FIT SPELL, MAKE U NO LET ME SEE YOUR FACE, I HAVE BEEN IN
THIS GAME B4 YOUR PAPA BEGIN THINK TO SEND YOU TO TOWN, U KNOW WETIN
BE FAX? U DON SEE FAX MACHINE B4? STUPID FOOL LIKE U, WHO TEACH YOU
WORK? WHERE U START FROM? CAFE BOY LIKE YOU DEY MAKE MOUTH TO GRAND
GURU LIKE ME, LOOK HERE FOOL, I NO DEY MAKE MOUTH, GOD BEAR ME
WITNESS, I DON MAKE AM SMALL FOR THIS GAME, I GET TWO BUILDINGS FOR
THIS LAGOS, BUT I STILL DEY LEAVE AS TENANT FOR PERSON, I GET HOSTEL
FOR OWERRI, AND I DON BUILD BETTER HOUSE FOR VILLAGE, AND ALL THIS
THINGS NO BE TODAY, ALL THIS THINGS NA WHEN THE GAME STILL DEY SWEET,
B4 FOOLS LIKE YOU COME FUCK THE GAME UP. I NEVER DO THIS KIND THING
B4, REPLYING TO FOOLS LIKE YOU ONLINE, BUT YOUR OWN FOOLISHNESS PASS
OTHERS OWN, YOU NO GET WORK? U NO DEY DO ANY THING? U SEE FORMAT FOR
YOUR EMAIL, U BEGIN REPLY AM, THIS SHOWS U ARE A BIGGER MUGU THAN THE
MUGUS WEY WE DEY FIND, PERSON LIKE U GO VOMIT BULL SHIT IF I CATCH U
FOR LEVEL.

I WILL ADVISE YOU AS A SMALL BOY, BEGINNER, GO, N GET YOUR SELF BUSY
WITH SOME THING, IF NA SCHOOL MAKE U BEGIN GO, OR BETTER STILL, U FIT
START FROM LESSON FOR YOUR AREAR, BECAUSE YOU DEY VERY POOR FOR
ENGLISH. WE WEY DON MAKE MONEY PASS FOR THIS GAME NO DEY MAKE MOUTH,
SO KEEP QUIET, AND PRAY TO MAKE SOME GOOD MONEY, AND PLAN YOUR LIFE
WELL, SO THAT YOU GO FIT GO INTO IMPORTATION LIKE ME.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doing a money ritual for a land rover Laughing

Bound to get their backs up.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

delayed response from [email protected]

I think I've broadcast his number at some point,

[email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
subject You are playing with fire and it will burn you

Quote:
You are so dumb...............and you call yourself a guy.... did you even pass out from secondary school?

Dont border writing to me again as I will not take it likely with you..... if you write me again I will give your number to the efcc and the anti- robbery squad... then you will know that I belong.. you will be traced through the calls you have made with that your stupid line and every body that you call will give you up.

dont fuck with me
Lovely Smile

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

I WAN FUCK YOU MOTHER SMELLING TOTO I GO FUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR SISTER THESAME TIME YOU AND YOUR PAPA GO DEY WATCH THE SHOW

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND FUCK UR MAMA AS U NORMALL DO ,IDOIT WITHOUT ANY EDUCATION WITH UR CLAIM JEEP U WILL DIE IN EXPRESS BUSTARD WITHOUT A FATHER.BORN THROWER

[email protected]
Quote:

MAY THE DEVIL BAPTISE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR YOUR GENERATION AND GENERATION TO COME.

YOU HAVE NO LIFE JUST LIKE YOUR ADULTED FATHER WHO GOT YOU FROM THE GETO WHERE YOU WAS BORN.
AND YOUR MOTHER NEVER TELL YOU THE TRUTH OF HOW DOG AND OTHER ANIMALS SEX HER, GO BACK AND ASK HER AND I KNOW SHE WILL TELL YOU NOW THE TRUTH OF YOU LIFE.
YOUR FATHER WHO ADULTED YOU IS AN INOCENT MAN GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR BOILOGICAL FATHER (DOG).

[email protected]
Quote:

if no be say u be igbo man b/c na only una dey fol una papa and mama
like dis e no go beta 4 u and ur family.una go pas driver wen do blood
money hand go.if u reply u go how ur family go see emiohanabe this
year

[email protected]
Quote:

Look at this ugliest Cafe Boy. Do you know where I based? I am here in Canada if you have equity account come make I credit your Mama Toto with Mutator. Go to Lagos, go festac Town ask for Da done that is me. I tell you, you know nothing.

You are crossing Rang Rover. No one has ever told you that Rang is no longer a Car. Go to Yahoo Auto and search Bentley Cs37i. That is what I got for my wedding last Month. Animal your mama done rust for inside them ma Village your papa done die and you dey waiting for Car Accident to kill you. You don enter tuketuhe before, send me your mama toto make I given am Invitation to enter Canada make she come do prostitutes so that she will make SMALL money with her smalling toto so that when you die she will get Money take buried you. Now you are sick Quasimodo want to finish because you cannot feed cafe boy.

Come out from the Darkest night cafe boy with your witch Muda fucker.

You Murda-she-wrote

[email protected]
Quote:
NO VEX MUGU I FOR GET SAY U BE ASHAWO PICKIN A SON OF A THOUSAND FATHERS ALL BASTARDS LIKE YOU.YOU NO GO FIND WHO BE YOUR PAPA FOOL.

I TANK GOD SAY U NO FIT BE GOD ( AKA OLUMA )AND U NO FIT BE OK. I DEH COLLECT MONEY LIKE SAY TOMORROW NO DEH, I DEH CHOP WICTH WEH PASS U BOY.

ONCE U READ THIS MAIL I BEG U GO AND STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD OK U WILL SEE YOUR ANCESTORS OK MAKE SURE U JOIN THEM WHEN THAT CAR KILLS U .

LOBBER ASHAWO PICKIN

[email protected]
Quote:
you have from now till one week belt me if u rich next week satuday make u change my name my name na edi
u dey do juju nor be for were i dey brother less wach and see who die first i can nor die cos u nor go fit kill me call my name for ur juju your juju nor go wake again u dey craz bad dream is going for your tonight
just ready for this night brother i no u i nor what u are doing now i no what u are puting on u are finish brother u don die u just dey any body puch na problem as u dey so u be dead body from now till saturday if u stay sily fan na go kill u try from now till just pray hard cos u be dead body as u dey so

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FULLISH MAN OR WOMAN.DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU ARE AN INBETSIDE HOW DEAR YOU COUSE ME OK SINCE YOU WANT TO TRY ME I WILL TEACH YOU A LEASON YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IN YOUR LIFE JUST SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE I WILL JUST WAIST YOU LIFE.YOU ARE CAUSTING ME ABI.IF I GO AGULERI NOW I WILL WAIST YOUR LIFE I PROMISE YOU.TELL YOUR FRIEND THAT ONE PERSON FROM AGULERI SAID THAT HE WILL WAIST YOUR LIFE.THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL LIVE.FOOL YOU ARE

REST IN PERFECT PEACE

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDERBACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU MR PROPHET OR WHATEVER YOU CALLED YOURSELF. GOD BLESS YOU BUT KNOW THAT ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOITED NOR HARM MY PROPHET, WHO GOD HAS BLESS HAVE BEING BLESSED AND NO ONE CAN COURSE OKAY.
GOD BLESS EVERYBODY IN THE NATIONS./////////////////////////////////////////

[email protected]
Quote:
have ur weekend with that

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WHO THE FUCK YOU BE?.....SON OF A RECHEAD MAN.....IF NA MISTAKE YOU DO, YOU BETTER PRAY MAKE GOD FORGIVE YOU IF NOT....NO JUST LET ME CATCH YOU OOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
may ape rape your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
Go to hell fire.Die by Fire.Receive fire.Your mourth cash fire.Die by motor accident.Go to hell fire straith.bich.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IF I SEE YOUR SISTER OR YOUR WIFE I GO FUCK AM SO TEOOOOO SHE GO DIE IDIOT

[email protected] 115.241.224.20
Quote:
OBOTEE WHY YOU DEY IMPERSONATE, YOU SURE SAY YOU BE S.M, OBOTEE LIKE YOU,

[email protected] 180.215.146.248
Quote:
DANGER !!! DANGER !!! DANGER !!! DANGER!!! DANGER !!!

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ? DO I HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH YOU ? YOU BETTER BACK OFF BEFORE I RENDER YOUR CASE TO HOLLY GHOST FIRE TO TAKE CHARGE OF YOU ,ALL I NEED TO DEAL WITH YOU IF YOU DON'T LIVE MY LIFE IS JUST "7 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYERS AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL WEEP AND SHEER TEARS FOR YOU !!!!! LET ME SEE ANY MORE MESSAGE FROM YOU AGAIN THEN I WILL START MY PRAYERS ON YOU ........

[email protected] 41.189.52.254
Quote:
YOU BASTARD IDIOT.DEATH WILL VISIT YOU SOON?YOU WHITE AND BLOOD FOOL.COWARDED LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi
Foolish man,I can track you down,,..here is your date.
IP address: 209.85.161.45

IP address country: United States
IP address state: California
IP address city: Mountain View
IP postcode: 94043
IP address latitude: 37.4192
IP address longitude: -122.0574
ISP of this IP: Google
Organization: Google

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender. all is urs

[email protected] 41.218.209.53
Quote:
Look mister man if u nor stop confranity this year sorry my brother cos you go die leav many thing i dey sorry for you my brother just pray for your head brother na me dey tell u brother will are in the middle of the year if u nor stop am in you nor go cross this year make u change who don buld house dey talk like goad if u see me u nor go fit open ur fucking mouth talk self if una don dey get small money na so una go dey do any how fool men dey street dey make money u here dey talk any how for your mouth see were your sense end fool brother I don run matter tire he nor get were he take me go fool I give u another five moths to change if not sorry for your life brother some body go come kill your for your house just pray for your head ooooooooo brother and keep watching your back cos death is very close to you make I just tell u strong man matter go arise before your men go give u call u don go down so just pray for your head brother if u don kill it must happen u can’t run away for it it must come to pass one way or another pray pray for your head, and mark this world when I dey tell u so make u look am forget na so your death go pass come how many guns u don even see self I graduated from delta state university ooooooooo I dey sorry for you waiting men do many of my guys go down no gain oooo change oooooo and mark the world ooooooooooooo

Quote:
u can't kill me no body can kill me the only one that are permited to take my life is God no i mean no man can take my life
u belive ur self well i dey see am make i let u no somthing this life na blood dey flow for every body vain nor be kerosing no body be super man just have that in mind people like u when belive una self na dey die like goat look my brother if i stand because of you pray for just 2 night if u stay two day make u change my name am jite from Delta state so my brother na street every body day do ur ting make i do my own abeg u if i bomb u that nor go make u dey insult me abeg face ur own make i face my own if u get money pass obama na for ur self abeg nor let this matter pass like this brother if u be big man na for ur self just forget the matter if u dey carry gun na for ur self brother and nor be u first carry am before brother if u be big man people dey when big pass u so i dey beg u do ur own make i do my own my brother i be nigeria boy i nor dey country na so i dey beg u wk dey come for every body money dey come for every body suffer say u dey wk abeg brother i nor do u anything abeg i nor eat ur money i nor fuck ur girl abeg u brother i be ur brother abeg

[email protected]
Quote:
u be fool.u and all ur family go die by motor acedent u no dey sham u
dey say u be axe man.ur mate don buy cars buld house u stil de do cut
mater.mugu no wonder say u be aye.awa laba be nene.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA GO GET ACCIDENT AND DIE.
YOUR MAMA GO DIE.

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE AND ACCIDENT WILL FOLLOW YOUR EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u no need dey insult me cos na d same work we dey do.show love u hear.Well i am happy to hear from you atleast e show say my smtp dey work.Again u no even know who i be.I fit be ur friend or even ur family member and u dey insult me.e no make any sense insulting me just cos u receive my fm..

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN LIFE AMEN. I WILL SHOW U THE POWER OF A PROPHET.

[email protected]
Quote:
fool like you that can not speak good english

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama Toto. Compound Fool

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU ADEWOLE ADESHOLA OLADOKUN FROM TODAY GOD GO PUNISH YOU FOR LIFE MUMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU.COM

[email protected]
Quote:
GIVE THE SLAP TO YOUR PAPA, U HEAR ME? U BE FOOL SEF? WETIN DEY DO YOUR PAPA? THUNDER FIRE YOU 10 TIMES U HEAR ME? IDIOT, LUNATIC.....COME ON GO AND FUCK YOU MOTHER..FOOL. IF YOU EMAIL ME AGAIN YOU ARE A FOOL YOU HEAR ME NOW BITCH ASS MADE MOTHERFUCKER. I'M RICH ALREADY OKAY??? U CAN STOP ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
SO U BE AYE ME SELF NA AYE DOG NO DEY CHOP DOG

[email protected]
Quote:
AM SORRY 4 U!! DIRTY AXE BOY FUCK UUUUUU!!! USELESS BLACK AXE CONFRATERNITY BOY, DIRTY THING AXE BOY. FOOOLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
total madness old boy u don dey kress, i mean kolo, total madness

[email protected]
Quote:
LATE ALL YOUR CAUSE AND YOUR SATANIC POWER
LATE ALL YOUR CAUSE AND YOUR SATANIC POWER BEFORE THINKING ABOUT IT BE AGAINST YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN, GO AND DIE WITH YOUR CAUSE FOREVER AND EVER AMEN AND SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS AMEN REST IN PIECE.

[email protected] 196.207.214.181
Quote:
Please accept God and stop westing your life with so called devil powers. bye
lolllllllllMy dear, i seek only help from you, if i make a mistake you have to tell me not sounding like this, are you proud of devil? OK there is no problem, go ahead and challenge my God,

1 Samuel 30:6 says
David was greatly distressed because the men were talking of stoning him; each one was bitter in spirit because of his sons and daughters. But David found strength in the LORD his God. and in the Psalm 20: 7-8 says
Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm.
Psalm 27:1 says
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 28:8
The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Psalm 59:16
But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble
Isaiah 40:28-31
Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Luke 10:27
He answered: " Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind' ; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself. "
1 Corinthians 1:25
For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.
I will stop here please, i hope i have answered you well, and think about your so called devil power, please wake him up let me wake my God, this mail is very nice i would like to meet you in person for you to receive God, thank you and if you need more understanding please due let me know, i have receive God knowledge and wisdom. Please accept God and stop westing your life with so called devil powers. bye

Take care, of urself

[email protected]
Quote:
Na waa for you oo HSBC dey lagos.no one collect money from you and now you are angry for nothing.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIGGER FOUL

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI, FOOOLLLLLLLLLLLAT 40 FOR USING HSBC AS ID, I WILL IMPESINATE YOU FOR THAT......

[email protected]
Quote:
why do you tell me this things ?

[email protected]
Quote:
I have never see a stupid person like you, who even ask you what you have Bushmen.

[email protected]
Quote:
this is mine nos +22999553464. OGUN KILL U USELESS FELLOW. NA TODAY U AND UR WHOLE FAMILY GO DIE INCLUDING UR PAPA ANA MAMA, ALL UR CHILDREN AND WIFE GO DIE TODAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fire burn you and your family idiot.You poor irritant,you wished you were rich but so unfortunate.Look carefully at your english and see the blunders.bastard.Fire burn you fool.

[email protected] 82.128.81.239
Quote:
My Brode,

Don't kill your fellow brode,am from Anambra too.Assist your man,God have bless you,be a blessing to your guy.let run thing,any way i have offended you please my guy forgive and forget i need your help.I wait to get your reply.Thanks

Ejike

[email protected]
Quote:
thank you very much but i we tell you that you are a wise man that die in foolish man backyard one more word and you we sell your house to me

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahaha thank u sir, happey to hear that u have make it in life, GOD bless u more ok good luck for u

[email protected]
Quote:
ISIEWU,ATURU AWUSA I DON BUY HOUSE AT LONG 150,0000,POUNDS
MARRIED FROM RUSSIA HAVE I TRAVEL MANY COUNTRIES NOW I DEY INDIA,IM FROM OGWUGWUAKPU OKIJA

[email protected]
Quote:
so stupid boosting people like you still dehh this world, am very sorry for you, fool for nothing man who claim that he have build house, am very sorry for your mother who are now fucking men to eat you are there in Lagos or Accra Ghana huzzling girls sucking them to eat, if not that girl, owu for don kill you, animal

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR BRAIN IS EMPTY DUE TO TOO MUCH OF WEED YOU SMOKE,AFTER GIVINGS CARS BUILDING HOUSES WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING GHANA. POOR IGBO MAN LIKE YOU WHO GO CALL MAYBE LAST YEAR TIGO WILL CALL NOT EVEN THE AIRTEL YOU ARE USING.
IDIOT LIKE YOU ..............
JOHN

[email protected]
Quote:
Imagine how poor u are. u don't even have official domain for the prudential bank. u are using gmail.com. that is the reason why u 9ja guy men in Ghana are poor. u guys don't know how to work or ant thing about guy. go back to Lagos to learn how to work and make money before u die of poverty. i believe u are one of the guys i give money. monkey. drop ur phone number let me call u idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
ok, i hear all u sey can u help me in this job mr too much and mr killer

[email protected]
Quote:
See who is talking , you can't even spell and you want to speak to me about English... Get a life you pompous fool, you are a swine.

[email protected]
Quote:
Firm, obotee like you, why casting on email, dey go reason ur matter obotee Aye. i no even sure say you be S.M

[email protected]
Quote:
SO PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHAMELESS IDIOT STILL DEHH TALK OF FRATERNITY WHEN MAN LIKE YOU IS LOOKING FOR A WAY TO FOLLOW JESUS STEP YOU ARE THERE TALKING OF COURTESAN, WHEN YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FORM OR WHO BROUGHT IT TO FOOL YOU PEOPLE, YOUR FAMILY SENT YOU TO SCHOOL TO BE COME SOMEBODY ALL YOU CAN DO IS JOINING FRATERNITY AND SHAM ALLOW YOU TO BE BOASTING OF IT. EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
Maybe u no know say you go time this weekend.

Na so u and ur family members wan die.

Idiots

[email protected]
Quote:
Satan bought u very cheap, you worth Millions but finally you sold yourself very low prize to the devil, am sure you are homosexual man too, Adaka

[email protected]
Quote:
okay i don hear u oh, e pain me say na aye they yarn like this cause i dey shame for you,you be blood thirty abi so na the orentation when them give you for ground be this? You must be a complete Coner bam axe man people like you nor suppose they movement for the words when they come out from your mouth na KF go squees life out you. Obote

[email protected]
Quote:
DESPITE SAY NA AY DEY TALK SO, BUT YOU DESERVE MARCHING FOR THIS FOLLISHNESS & ALL AYE, you SEE THE LAST WAR HOW BLOODY IT WAS, YOU DEY REALLY PROVOKED ME, NA AYE BE THIS BUT EVEN AT THAT YOU DEY PROVOKE ME GUY STOP THIS FOLLISHNESS BECAUSE REAL SOON HE FIT COME DEY TURN WEYTIN U NOR GO FIT COMPREHEND, AND I MEAN IT

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU YOUR MOTHER I GO FUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR SISTER THESAME TIME BUT
YOUR MAMATOTO GO SWEET PASS

CALL MAKE I TELL YOU +23326711850

Please don't call him at 3 AM he gets very cranky...

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a couple of fresh phone numbers if you want to include one in your insults-
Anthony Diobu/ 234 8034 7471 97
David Mark/ 234 8165 4136 40

[email protected] 41.216.40.233
Quote:
sorry for your death. real fbi is after you now fool.
THIS IS TO TELL U THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND HERE IS THE REALL FBI OFFICE WHICH YOU WILL BE SOON GET ARRESTED. MEANWHILE YOUR GRAVE IS AT HAND AND YOUR BODY IS ALREADY CONFIRM TO DEATH IN SPIRITUAL WORLD. YOU HAVE 2 DAYS TO DIE OH SOYY TO FOR YOUR DEATH.

[email protected] 41.71.144.6
Quote:
i go fuck your mama wear her clothes,

i rape your mama and e go land for admission

[email protected] 41.155.40.207
Quote:
oga cool down if you do all this thing thank god na say you re ok ahh cool down now if in better for you na god i happy for you no be fight na ahh me i know be g boi u feet see me like me i be foot baller no helper since no be fight na cool down now i no be the kind person you think ohh i know get problem with any one 1 love brother i be anambra also your blood

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu....just dey waist your time....dont worry i hv your number and they will fuck you up soon

[email protected]
Quote:
i have been in this game for 3 yeas do u nor u are a big fool big man don't have time to talk rubish ok so that is just a sign of poverty in ur life
i even belive say u still dey stay with your mother fool
men dey make money u dey u dey talk about confra fool goat see you na you be bushmeat so you never check your box since before who leave system for you when make u check your box today fool goad big man get time to talk rubish who get money nor dey hard to know goat you are a very poor boy cos you are not a man i belive u are a small boy fool i don't time ihave somthing doing fool go and think about your life goat men dey make money leav u dey talk waiting u don use muth get fool i nor need to tell u waiting i get cos u too small my brother any level u too small fool na my small boy dey time this mail so u too small to talk to me make u and my smally dey talk goat who don make money dey talk like goat waiting men don run come give up cos he nor dey bring money i nor won talk about confra matter brother i don forget am cos u go soon die u for try put am for your mother head na goat
i sure say u don give up for life try hang your self na bush goat my brother think waiting dey happen to u self just think fast before u die and get back to me as soon as possible

[email protected]
Quote:
with your reply it shows that u are very poor and u will die in poverty, really j men dont reply to this kind and msg...........U are the biggest fool on earth i have ever see.........And u said u have made money out of j and u are fooling ur self........Big FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY MAD....OBOTE!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu see wetin you dey yan, ass hole...

[email protected]
Quote:
big fool what is this send it to your father there your mama toto there

[email protected]
Quote:
fool i dey ghana goat talk to me fool who dey street never get sence
move your confra matter go far from me waiting i do for abk i come give up na i come ghana u dey talk rubish here how much dem don give since you join confra or who don call u give 100k for confra matter goat ogbeny get sence ooooooo i dey go pure fire stead make u say make i give u work fool just take care

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU DARE TRY AM YOU GO DIE TO PICES I DEY TELL YOU SAY YOU BE BASTERD FOOL MUGU AND IF I CATCH YOU YOU GO DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
U B FOOL NO U B REAL BIG FOOL .AYE AND EYE NA CONFRA? U B DEAD GOAT NA FROM UR 1 ROOM NA U DEY NACK TEETH. GOAT GUY WHEN B REAL MEN DEY YAN U DEY YAN.WHEN CONFRA DEY YAN AYE AND EYE NA DUST.

MAN GO RENOUNCE DIRTY GOAT U NOR GET FAMILY SO NO NEED TO TALK ABOUT URS ASSHOLE.

U B GOAT ON D INTERNET 4REAL DEAD MAN WORKING NOR 4 UR LIFE SEND ME EMAIL AGAIN DIRTY PIG DEY MAKE MOUTH ABOUT CONFRA U DON CARY GUN 4 UR LIFE B4 WHICH SCHOOL U EVEN GO SELF?

MAN WHEN BETTA PERSON DEY YAN U GO LOCKUP COX U NOR REACH U JUST BE SMALLY 4 D GAME NOW AND 4EVER.

DIRTY PIG.

Quote:
4REAL MAN.
POOR GOAT NA FREE EMAIL U DEY USE DO BANK(prudential bank @gmail.com) FREE EMAIL ACCOUNT POOR GOAT NAN U B GO TRY MAKE U UPGRADE UR STYLE OF WORKING NA GUYS LIKE WHOAN DEY SPOIL GUY MATTA U DEY USE GMAIL ACCOUNT AS BANK FREE GMAIL 4 DAT MATTA.

U DON CHOP SO I B NA UR LAST FUNDS U DEY USE WORK NOR WORRY COME WORK 4 ME MAKE I UPGRADE UR FULL LIFE I GO PIMP UR FULL LIFE GIVE U BETTER STYLE GOAT BUT U GO WASH CAR AND WASH GIRLS UNDERWARE B4 U GO FIT HUSSLE WITH ME GOAT.

FREE EMAIL ACCOUNT 4 BANK HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

MAN WHEN REAL MEN DEY YAN LOCKUP

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Pls, u ar vry fool and even more than fool on earth.

i no u wil never be any body again on this earth,started 4rm today.

go nd mark it.

ur father is animal.like wise ur mother and all ur family.

satan will take ur family all in number 2 hell.

hav de mark of 666 on ur head nd give it 2 ur family all in number.

mugu,

[email protected] gave me a classic lad rant
Quote:
Hey you this boy,the same thing that killed your father is the best choice for you again,did your mother informed you that it's because of fish heads and her mensuration pad,which your father loved to eat that made her knock him down with pounding wood.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MAGA I JUST READ YOUR FUCKING EMAILL RIGHT NOW, AND I SAW IT AND UNDERSTAND THAT U ARE ONE I HAVE BEEN FUCKING HIS MOTHER.

MUGU YOU SEE THAT YOUR MOTHER TOTO IS SO SWEET I WANA COME AND HAVE FUN WITH HER TONIGHT K. AND YOUR ELDER SISTER IS HERE WITH ME FUCKIN, THEN I WILL LIKE YOU TO TAKE HER HOME B/4 SHE DEAD HERE OK

[email protected]
Quote:
HAVE YOU SEE MONEY BEFORE IN YOUR LIFE?????????????? HAVE YOU EAT MONEY OR THE WORK IS YOUR FATHER TWO DAYS TIME I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE MY MEN ARE THERE DONT WORRY YOU WILL BEG ME. NEVER CHANDE YOUR MIND BECAUSE I HAVE ALL PROVE ON MY INBOX I WILL SHOW YOU THAT AM RUGGED FOR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY U NOR GET WORK COME MAKE I GIVE U WORK IDIOT BASTARD STINKING 2MM (TOO MUCH MONEY) YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA YOUR MAMA DEY SALE TOMATOES FOR ALABA MARKET FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Idiot,

First, your family is poor.Second, your mother born 10 children from
10 fathers. Third your mother ass is RED….Third, all of you are
illiterate and two of your brothers were killed during ARM ROBBERY.

You are the worst and poorest person, but thank God, your mother pussy
is widely open to contain you poor idiot, hopeless animal and dirty
home. Now tell me, your English is too poor. Do you know that I’m a
graduate from one of the best University in the World…Harvard
University, and you insult your Lord? I go kill you if I grab u
Bastard.

I’M THE KING OF ALL GANGSTERS AND I WANT TO MEET U BASTARD IDIOT.

GET OUT AND REMAIN POOREST MAN EVER.

APES……..I LOVE YOUR MOMS PUSSY..OKAY!

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Idiot,

You are toilet before me. My boys are bigger than you. Big boys don’t
boast, but action speaks.

Go fuck your mother, sister and your in-laws.

Bastard.

Get out, animal.

[email protected]
Quote:

I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT
YOUR FUCKING JOB OF A THING, YU BETTER HANDS OFF MY SIDE BECAUSE I
DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE OGUN WILL WIPE YOU AND
YOUR FAMILY OFF, BEFORE THURNDER WILL BLAST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BEFORE
TOMORROW ENDS UP.
DONT YOU EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN MORON

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy its like u no want to respect ur old age and get lost form dis place. See as u dey fool ur self. U no knw who u dey insult. Just go rest. Mumu.

[email protected]

Quote:
FROM AGES TO YOUR AGES,FROM YOUR GENERATION TO GENERATION,DOGS IN MY COMPOUND IS MORE VALVED IN NIGERIA. YOU ARE BASTARD IDIOT WITH ALL YOUR ENTIRE PARENT GENERATION.

Quote:
call my chairman if u dare 07037831742.

[email protected]

Quote:
REV... OMO NA U COW PASS OOOOO.

U NO DEY READ BEFORE U DEY REPLY EMAIL. BUCH MAN...LOL.

i JUST WAN SEE HOW U DEY TAKE WORK UR WORK DATS IT... BEFORE U BEIGING INSULT UR SELF COW SHIT.

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a mad man

[email protected]

Quote:
U BE REAL BEAST...I NO GET CDT TO WASTE ON BASTARDS LIKE U.......

[email protected]

Quote:
GO DIE..

[email protected]
Quote:

ur father u no get sence.IF U SAY U BE GUY MAN,GUY MAN NOR DEY TALK AS U DEY TALK SO.IDIOT FUCK OFF.BASTARD LIKE U.

[email protected]

Quote:
fake Rev die in his name for blasfemy.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER MUGU LIKE YOU.

[email protected]

Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU , YOU STUPID REVEREND WITHOUT FAITH

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down @devguy
Quote:
did your mother informed you that it's because of fish heads and her mensuration pad,which your father loved to eat that made her knock him down with pounding wood.

[email protected] Ghana Refugee Board
Quote:
am busy so i hate talking with fools you and your friends are fools go and look for a better thing to do goat no time to talk to fools go think

[email protected]
Quote:
REMEMBER I AM IN INDIA.

IT WILL COST ME ONLY 300 RUPEES APPROXIMATELY 900 NAIRA TO PUT YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IN A BOTTLE.

CHOOSE YOUR NEXT WORD CORRECTLY. IF I GET YOUR REPLY THEN WATCH OUT WHAT YOU WILL HEAR.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello please locate me at No 22 kings square road off tinumbu square lagos island lagos,if you don't search e out every thing you have written will return to your head,i wish to meet you,give your Ghana detail and see if you last up to 7 working days.am not blaming you for your write up ,i know its ur level of understanding.listen am from delta and from this day every ibo man dat comes my way is a dead man,because i have not done any thing wrong to you to deserve all this your statement,i cant course you but your people will pay for it,in that course maybe i might kill some one related to you or any one of that nature,keep it on ,insult people for no reason,but i bet you ,one day you will be caught

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO BE THIS MUMU? MAKE U GO FIND MONEY.. ASS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR LAST BURIAL BY EHYE
mumu make you call this number and get deaf mugu go frustrate you for life, mumu make i no get you that place, i go let you know say me i be EHYE, jew man like you deh talk to me , bastard , i know you and i know where to get foul like you +919582892724

[email protected]
Quote:
guy why are you replying my format like mugu you need to know the job because if you dont know the job please my broda you be maga

[email protected]
Quote:
guy waitin i do u wen u begin send me this type of mail.na me start to be street boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD BLESS YOU !!

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS, I AM A POOR BOY, AND I AM SORRY IF I HAVE OFFENDED YOU IN ANYWAY SIR, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, IF I HAVE SAID ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU, I AM SORRY, I STILL BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND GOD WILL NEVER ALLOW ANY BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO US IN JESUS, I AM SORRY, FORGIVE ME IF I HAVE SAID OR DO ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU, I AM SORRY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy ,thanks for you reply,you are guy man and a Nigeria,you are speaking like this,what is you problem,i will see you face to face,let do business,i de Ghana .One love peace

[email protected]
Quote:
sama like u is insulting ur follow guy

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu

[email protected] [email protected]
Quote:
POOR MAN? ur dead now look ur back

[email protected]
Quote:
Mumu bank Excutive
Mr. Lawani
This is what your people is feeding on,all your generation is stealing Money from the bank,Do you have money?Mumu,because you are stealing people's money from the bank and you are here boasting that you have money Mumu,one day CBN governor will probe you and that little money you steal from the bank will be recover from you and you will die of hungry .You dey bring mouth to people that stand in the street to make money,than you that steal from the Poor people with your pen.You are a Fool to the hightest order,your family connected you to what you think you are enjoying today,watch out very soon you will be court.
Mumu Banker Excutive.

[email protected]
Quote:
Go to hell *DELETED* u no no any tin, i dey laugh

[email protected]
Quote:
go an husu you bee fuu

[email protected]
Quote:
GO ROT IN HELL SUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
You done rap finish...na small pikin dey worry you..na MUST say u will reply...is like ur father gteneration na mugu them be...so u wise small ,thats why u dey write all that rubish they even yab ur mother.....na how much them chop ur father gene ?ask am wella....foolish boi....

[email protected]
Quote:
read it
you are a big fool for life your mouth is going to put you in problem very soon watch and see and i promise you this for you to open up your smiling mouth you are going to see trouble that you are never seen before big fool na your mama you dey coss bastard like you this is a viking comfratality member is only bastard that pick like fools.arrow mate for life.

[email protected]
Quote:
your mother and father die by accident.fool

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FS --- gotta love the lads. They keep giving us new script material Laughing

@All -- I will be on vacation for the next two weeks. Please be sure to greet the lads for me Twisted Evil

[email protected] is going to make sure I don't insult people on the Internet again Laughing
Quote:
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO, THEN YOU WILL YOU KNOW THAT YOU
ARE DIGGING YOUR GRAVE, OK RIGHT NOW I WANT TO INVITE YOU TO COME
OVER TO MY KABAN IN V.G.C TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO, LET ME KNOW
IF YOU NEED MY KABAN ADDRESS? SO THAT I WILL REPLY YOU WITH IT
URGENTLY, SO THAT IN YOUR NEXT WORLD TO COME OUT OF THIS WORLD, YOU
WILL NEVER INSULT PEOPLE ON THIS INTERNET AGAIN, I HAVE TRAVELED TO SO
MANY COUNTRIES AND SIT WHITE PEOPLE AND TRANSACT BUSINESS WITH THEM
AND DO LOTS OF THINGS WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER STEP AN INCH IN YOUR LIFE
AND NOW YOU ARE THERE INSULTING ME, I WANT TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE, I
THINK YOU DESERVE ONE BULLET, JUST ONE BULLET.
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME AT ALL AND YOU NEVER SEE ME FOR ONCE IN ALL YOUR
LIFE, SO WHY???

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD...!!! YOU ARE EVEN USING REVEREND AS YOUR TITLE...IT'S GOD HIMSELF WHO WILL PUNISH YOU FOR USING HIS NAME IN VAIN! USING GMAIL....FOR WHERE? SMALL BOY, GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEANR BASIC ENGLISH BEFORE YOU CAN TALK TO ME, I'M NOT YOUR CLASS OK. IF YOU LIKE I CAN TELL YOU WHERE I AM NOW FOR YOU TO COME AND MEET ME - MEET MY BOYS OF COURSE BECAUSE YOU STINKING STREET BOY HUSTLER CANNOT GET CLOSE TO ME. I DON'T BLAME YOU BUT THE PERSON WHO EVEN SHOWED YOU HOW TO OPERATE PC MOUSE. DON'T LET ME LIFT UP MY VOICE TO CURSE YOU IF NOT YOU WILL REMAIN POOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. I'M NOT JOKING...BASTARD. GIVE ME A BRAKE.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father, see ur papa bar head... u dey small for where i dey yan... i be arab money maker.. hw much u get, wettin u dey achive in life shamles guyman wey no get level. u dis small boy. instead u to beg me na crazy dey worry ur papa head mumu.

[email protected]
Quote:

your papa and mama die by motor accident.you die by fire.all your family die by fire.Fire distroy your home your work your stupid father and your mother.you will never see good thing.idiot.You think you are smart?fool like you need to die and go hell fire straith.

[email protected]
Quote:
SHEBI U DON TALK YOUR OWN FINISH. U NO EVEN SABI SPELL SOME TIN AND U WON HAMER. UGUN GO FUCK YOUR MAMA. I WISH SAY I GO GET U YOU GO KNOW THE POWER OF AXE!!!!!!!! UR MAMA SEND UR NUMBER MAKE MEET ONE ON ONE IF UR MIND GO CARRY AM U DEY MAD!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

I am from okija,ur mama toto dey smell i am from umuatuegwu okija where Ulasi and aja ana uhuobo okija will pait your family dead,and will be brought to my village shrine,have you every driven a bycicle,if you want make i tell who i be give you my pic so that you can search for me, i will even give you every of my car number and tell me where you are i just need to call one or two names there and you will know who you are talking to
My brother why you dey cause your papa without knowing what ur father has done to you.
Tell me your town and let me call the people they ,they will warn you.
I f you are not a smajell boy you cant shout like this and if this is not the only thing you hope for it cant pain you this way.
May your mother smelling cut rut in the smelling toilet,you mama go die tomorrow i send owguwgu akpu okija to you and ask ogwugwu akpu to clear your compound,

I am bad more that every body in your town
just mention you town and let me summon all the bad boys there for you, if they dont warn ur family about me just dont talk to me again Mugu boy,have you seen common 5k together before talk of 100 or 1,000,000.
If you are not poor you cant cry like this ,shame ur mama born mugu idiot smelling shit.
I have replied u do ur worst.

Na small boys dey answer mugu names G unit for life hahahahahaha foolish reverend God will finnish u

[email protected]
Quote:

An Ass hole like U is not supposed to be on internet.For Informations If You
return this mail I will inject you a virus through the internet so be aware.
Idoit like

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGU GO KILL UR MAMA KILL UR PAPA KILL THE PERSON U SENIOR AND THE PERSON WEN SENIOR U AS UR OWN PROBLEM DONE REACH SAY U NO WAN HUSSLE WORK AGAIN NA TO DEY LOOK FOR PEOPLE WHEN U WAN SEND RUBBISH TO FOR THIS REASON I CURSE U NA THE GOD'S OF THUNDER GO STRIKE YOU TO DEATH AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY SINCE POVERTY IS UR INHERITANCE YOUR FORTH GENERATION IS GOING TO INHERIT IT AND THEY WILL NOT SEE ANY ONE TO HELP THEM SINCE YOU HAVE CHOSE NOT TO WORK LIKE OTHERS AND GET UR OWN MONEY FOR THIS REASON NA MOLUE GO KILL U BCUZ U DOT DESERVE TO LIVE THEREFORE I CURSE YOU THIS DAY AND UR FORTH GENERATION.

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gmail chat

[email protected]

Quote:
me: YOU ARE PROBABLY A GAY HOMOSESUAL AND TAKE AMU IN YOUR ASS IN THE CAFE BATHROOM, WHEN YOU ARE NOT SENDING SCAM LETTERS. WHAT A SIN THING.

ms: your Uncle is fucking your morther but you don't know. you just only but a fool. I'm so sorry for you. go home & see what is go on

me: UR FATHER WAS A GBOMOGBOMO WHO DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY. BUT HE GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE. NA SO?

ms: really i'm not here 4 joke ok? i just told u all is go on at ur village. i feel dat u knw but u dnt jst 4get. 4 me i knw u wel & remember dat u was my class mate for sch
i knw u will not believe it

me: i dont
you man pretending to be a women

ms: haha ar u sure?
4get i'm not a woman but i knw u

ms: if tel u wh ur was chat with. u wil not believe. so go home. i'm sorry to tell u dat

me: i KNOW WHO U ARE .DONT THINK DAT I DO NOT KNOW.UR PROBLEM IS JEALOUSY.BUT I MUST TELL U DAT U AINT GONE NOWHERE

ms: bros 4get, i feel dat ur a real guy but ur not

me: IF U ARE AS RICH AS U CLAIM TO BE WHY DONT U GIVE UP CHASING MUGUS.I KNOW UR BACKGROUND TOO WELL U RE JUST OUT OF SCHOOL AND UTHINK I AM LIKE U.U AR MOTHER WAS A BIG TIME HARLOT .U ACCUSED ME WRONGLY AND I MADE EVERYBODY KNOW.

ms: sharp! see dat ur joking bye

me: I PASS U AND I DON PASS U GUY. U AR A MUGU AND REAL SHIT.I DONT BELIEVE IN IDOLS WORSHIPPING.IF U TAKE MY NAME TO ANYWHERE, IT WILL COME AGAINST U IN JESUS NAME.U WILL SEE .ONLY TIME SHALL TELL.

ms: so u go to church now but b4 u did not
so which ar u going to ?/

me: UR PROBLM IS DAT OF JEALOUSY.U ARE A JEALOUS MUTHERFUKER.
I KNOW U ARE USING THE PASSSWORD OF THE BOX TO DO ALL THESE SHIT , BUT U WILL SEE.ONLY TIME SHALL TELL.I DID NOTHING WRONG TO YOU AND GOD KNOWS IT.

ms: guy come tell me. I'm really wnt to knw now what is dat did i do wrong to u . pls tell me

me: UR FAMILY AND EVEN UR KINDRED ARE GOING TO SUFFER FOR YOUR SHORTCOMINGS .BITCH ASS
UR NAME IS WITH THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH.I HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR NAME AT THE MOST HOLY SANCTUARY OF GOD AND HE WILL BLESS YOU OR....

ms: i wnt to reasons wit u knw
now pls
tel me

me: U ARE A SMALL BOY TO ME.OK
I HAV MADE REAL MONEY AND STILL WAXING STRONG.EVEN IF MUGU NO PAY I GO STILL DEY CHOP AND DEY PUT MY PROJECTS IN ORDER.U CANT EVEN PAY HPOUSE RENT DAS WHY U ARE STILL LIVING WITH UR PARENTS AT UR AGE.

ms: see really i'm serious now. what exactly did i done wrong to u just tell me. i dnt know any thing 4 moment

me: LET ME TELL U , AT YOUR AGE , I HAVE STARTED PAYING MY SIBLINGS SCHOOL, FEES AND PAYING ALL MY BILLS.I BOUGHT MY FIRST CAR WHEN I WAS YOUNGER THAT URSELF. I U ARE A MUGU AND CANT GO FAR OLODO!!!!!1
OBO YEE.
AMU ANU
LET GOD FIRE U AND DAT UR OKIJA SHRINE
JEALOUS MOTHERFUKER

ms: get out . i feel dat ur a guy . u like to talk like a woman. fuck off!
if u like reason wit me. i hv no time wit u

me: I KNOW UR SECRETS ---- UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

me: any good modalities u using?

ms: i got information 4r ur frnd nw dat u 4r Imo State & u lives in Lagos
take u time
i warring u

me: ok, we negotiate

ms: i'm welcome u as my brother & let me tell u all guy man knows dey self one by one wit one mind. so tell wat did i done wrong to u?

me: u did dollar chop long ago with my maga, i lose funds

ms: u see. y i was asking u!!!

me: yes, i see now

ms: i can really tel u wit all my truth dat i dnt knw all abt dz. i dnt eat any guy man money or job
if hv done dat b4 . my God polish in dz job
is not & i dnt knw abt dz

ms: if hv done dat b4 . my God polish in me dz job

me: ok, this iz in past now

ms: tell u all my truth

I bored got half way through and switched to trying to find out information but he just logged off Sad Should have just carried on with the cut and paste abuse.

" - Alison Smith
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
do not try it becuase it will take u out

[email protected]
Quote:

DE DO WAYO IT IS NOT GOOD OOO MY BROTHER AS A FRAUDSTER MAKE YOU NO INCLUDE GOD NAME ABEG, AS YOU SAY YOU DE KILL WITH BULLET SO YOU DE DO THE TWO AT THE SAME TIME NA WA FO YOU OOO. MY MAN U STILL DE VGC? MAKE WATER NO CARRY U OO COS ME I DE IKOYI, BANANA ISLAND OK SO TAKE AM EASY

Quote:
Now i know i am talking to a small boy, so u no fit find out say i de write from uk, na u be mugu, u no de shame, tenant, cafe rat like u, dnt send any mail to me again plz, i dnt like ur type

Quote:
U see now i know ur a tout a pure and complete Igbo Man like to do gay in a land were i own my own apartment FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Next time trow work and meet other people's own dnt say bad about it cos thats how d real people ur looking for will run away from you, ONYE OWU, HUNGRY MAN, TELL ME WHO U REALLY ARE MAKE I SEND YOU 50BP MAKE U TAKE DO WEEKEND, DO DAT NOW COS I AM GOING OUT REV.

Quote:
BYE FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]

Quote:
why all this bullshit talks ?

[email protected]

Quote:
MY MUGU GO AND DIE GET LOST YOU ARE A FULL MU MU MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:

SHUT UP.... U ARE A POOR ASHOLE AND YOU ARE VERY LUCKY. I WOULD HAVE RIPPED YOU OFF...BASTARD

[email protected]

Quote:
Am suprised youy say you are living in VGC which road are u staying because l bought a house there the 2000 and
l leave close to the first round about very close to Ejoro canada house Ajudau is at the front so where do u stay .
See you Rev father 419 it is better to decieve but do use the name of God other his fire will visit you .

AMen

[email protected]

Quote:
MY FRIEND GO AND SEAT DOWN, YOU AND YOUR ENTIIRE GENERATION BUT PAST AND PRESENT WILL NEVER EVEN RESIDE AT IKEJA NOT TO TALK OF GARDEN CITY, YOU ARE A DAY DREAMER,
SEE THIS ONE AGBERO AT OSHODI, IDIOT LIKE YOU, DONT MAIL THIS ID AGAIN OR I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I FISH YOU OUT AND HAND YOU OVER TO MADAM WAZIRI AND HIS BOYS.

[email protected]

Quote:
Good news. We just finished ur burial last night and we buried u at ajengule cementary. R.I.P u are now certified death.
Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
See u! i don mak money for 419 mata.... Your english shows that u dull and still learning how to package..... Dnt tink m in 9ja with u, we run all the shows here in Canada, M the Boss and by the Grace of almighty God i will keep being the boss.... U clown! poor fool! wish i knw u facialy, u for don die now. U for knw say BLACK-ASS get nigeria. Talking about western union, i don cast westy welwel.. FOOL......

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a bog fool and still remain that way mugu like you cant you have manners as a man born fool cat like you a fool of 40th like you will remain a fool forever

[email protected]

Quote:
FOOL YOUR FATHER AND MAMA YOUR FAMILY YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN.

[email protected]

Quote:
big fool like you mugu u are do you think u can heck my email open ur mother pussy and see the attach of your father dick

Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL EVEN JUST NOW MY GOD SENT CLIENT PAID TO MUCH MONEY THIS MORNING DON'T THINK THAT I AM IN NIGERIA LIKE YOU NA A VERY BIG MISTAKE YOU DAY DO I DAY OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY OK I DAY COLLECT MONEY EVERY DAY IN EVERY WEEK .SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS A VERY BIG NONCE OK YOU ARE NOT MY GOD AND YOU WILL NEVER BE. HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN YOU THAT IS IN THE WORLD OK. FOOL MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU

Quote:

SMALL BOY AND FOOL LIKE YOU I NO DAY GO CAFE OK I BE BIG BOY FOR ASIA OK. FOOL LIKE YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
FOOL SCHOOL YOU NO FIT GO LEARN BETTER GERMAY YOUR DEATH IS COMING SOON

[email protected]

Quote:
If you don tire where ever you dey you bloody imbecile...Hang urself or rather feed urself to the dogs. UR MOTHER NA CHAIRWOMAN OF ALL ASHEWO WORLDWIDE N UR SISTERS GO FUCK HORSE TILL DEY DIE!!!!!! WHEN THE HORSE CUM NA U GO SWALLOW FUCKING FAGGOT! OLOSHI OLORIBU! U GO DIE FUCKING BLEEDING IMBECILE...... MORGAN WALKER KO BASTARD PRICK!!!! E NO GO BETA FOR ALL UR FAMILY MEMBER PLUS THE COMING GENERATION!! GBO GBO YIN MA KU NII.

Quote:
I Laugh u....Fucking mugu like you. Which money you get? na hin u still dey hustle? D format wey u receive na me write am. if u,Big head nobi d olodo u go sabi write or spell right. Your Brainless rather a dimwit use ur dictionary. Me jealous of your faggot life? i don't even know your low life sucking ballz shithead freak. U BUY CAR AT WAT AGE...? OK GO COMMUNITY BANK GO COLLECT MONEY/SHOW URSEF FOR NEWS AS E BE SAY NA U BE D FIRST FOR UR FAMILY....FOOLISH IMBECILE CLAP 4UR SEF.. DIE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT OR GO FUCK YOUR FATHER! BUTTLICKER! ASSWHIP!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR AGE BUT UR BRAIN ITS LIKE A 5YR OLD FAGGOT! BASTARD AGAIN N UR FATHER NA BASTARD ALSO UR MOTHER FUCKING HOE UR SISTERS CHAMPION SLUTS...U GO DIE WITH UR FATHERS DICK INSIDE YOUR ASS..........BIATCH!!! ILL FUCK UR MOTHER N UR SISTERS SAME TIME. WHILE THEY SCREAM WIT PLEASURE COS DIS BOI SURE. F U C K I N G F A G G O T !!!

[email protected]

Quote:
OTTU GHALIE NNE GI ISI. YOU DEY THROW LOTTO WEY YOUR DEAD FATHER AND MOTHER BE THE LOTTO OFFICIALS. TALK TO ME AGAIN AND I WILL SWEAR FOR YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN. tHE ISSURE REMAINS THAT YOU'RE A FOOL AND I DON'T TALK TO ONE LIKE YOU. I you try talk to me, Okija, Amusinyi, Udude, Ibobo will fuck you and every body around you. You think na your mama and papa(dead) teach me these juot? TAKE UR TIME SIR MAN OR ELSE.................................YOU WILL DREAM BADLY FOR NIGHT. ONYE ALA. LAKWA ONYE ALA THERE...........MURDER FUCKER............

Quote:
ehh. OK NOW, WAIT TO NIGHT AND FUN WELL AKPU ORU WEY STILL DEY THROW LOTTO ONYE ANWULU

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY YOU DEY TALK WAITING GO KILL YOUR FAMILY. 1. IN TWO DAYS TIME YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN THE MARKET

THEN YOUR SMALL SISTER WILL DIE THE NEXT DAY AND IF YOU DO NOT ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM ME ALL THE MEMBERS OF YOU FAMILY WILL ALL DIE IN TWO WEEK

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD.LOOK AT THE KIND OF NONESENSE YOU SPEAK AS ENGLISH.WHEN THEY SAY GUY MEN YOU COME OUT YOU FRUSTRATED IDIOT.GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND DIE OR BETTER STILL GO HUG TRANSFORMER YOU SON OF A WITCH.I AM A BIG BOY AND YOU JUST CANNOT STOP ME.YOU DEY THROW LOTTERY ABI?????YOUR LIFE DON BEND BE THAT.YOU DEY FIND $110 ABI?I DEY FIND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS GUY SO YOU KNOW WHAT?????FUCK OFF.

Quote:
WRITE TO ME IN GOOD ENGLISH OK.SEND YOUR JOBS TO ME HERE.I AM NOT A NIGERIAN *DELETED* LIKE YOU.I AM A BIG BOY HERE IN SPAIN.THEY CALL ME ESELUENUEGO SURE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS YOU PUMPKIN HEAD SON OF A WHORE.WHO IS YOUR FATHER?AFTER YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE WHOSE HOUSE WILL YOU SEE?ORU LIKE YOU.YOU CLAIM TO BE A BUSINESS MAN YOU RAIN INSULTS ON SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW AND AS FAR AS THIS BUSINESS IS CONCERNED I REBUKE YOU AND YOU WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH SUCH THAT NO ONE WILL SEE YOUR DEAD BODY BUT VULTURES.COME KISS MY ASS AND SURE TO GET PAID THAN THROWING YOUR MISERABLE LOTTERY FORMAT.WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK YOU HAVE I CAN PAY YOU FOR 7 YEARS SO YOU STOP SPOILING JOBS FOR PEOPLE.CHURCH RAT LIKE YOU.AKPA AMU.MONGO PARK.

" - Alison Smith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic