SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Served on a silver platter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lucky_strike
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the following email (along with many others)

Dear Sir/Madam.

I am Mr. JOHN KOFI ANNAN from GHANA I am the first son of Dr. JUSTICE D.F ANNAN who was the CHIFE JUSTICE OF THE HIGH COURT HERE IN GHANA who died on 31/07/05, I am sorry for the inconvenience that this letter may cause you, my father and I deposited our family life treasure on the 23/6/2004 with TRANS GOBAL SECURITY COMPANY LTD in Accra Ghana, because Ghana is the most peaceful country in Africa.
My father and I moved this Sum of $45 million US DOLLAR, which we deposited with the above-mentioned company in Ghana for safety Purposes. These boxes were in Ghana since 23/6/2004.
After the death of my father I have been in Ghana and now decided to move the consignment out of Ghana to MIAMI , the consignment is in The diplomats ware house there at the MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, I have been in Ghana since 20/10/2006, after the funeral ceremony of my beloved Father, before they ask me to provide a partner who will receive the consignment from the diplomat in any part of the world so that they will fly from MIAMI to were ever my partner is in any country and deliver the consignment to him.
I wanted the consignment boxes to arrive Miami before I will make contact in your country for someone who has a Godly mind and That can help me receive it from the diplomat, invest the money and assist Me to come over for further business plans and study, but due to The fact that there is a lot of internet scam and Fraudulent activities going in the World that is why I decided to move the consignment to Miami so that you will receive the consignment from the diplomat and lodge it in a bank and transfer it to your designated account.
But please you will have to keep it very confidential for both of us ONLY. If you help me out of this, YOU WILL BE GIVEN 25% percent shares of the Money, because I am not greedy.

I need your help; I don’t want to loose the Consignment.
Upon your reply to my proposal I will forward to you the contact details of the diplomat and also documents covering the consignment so that you can call him and discourse everything about the delivery of the consignment to you.

Expecting your reply as soon as possible

Thanks and may God bless you as you accept my business Proposal. EMAIL [email protected]
Please send me your phone number.
JOHN KOFI ANNAN.

So I tried to look up which one of my email addresses it was sent to, found a random IP address in the source info, so I copied and pasted and was prompted for a user name and password - I entered the trusty 'admin' & 'admin'....

Lo and behold, its the admin page for a modem, with a DHCP page listing a PC with the host name: '<DELETED>

Here <link deleted> is the link, please someone take this and run with it, I'm not literate enough in hacking stuff, so if someone wants to find some details on this guy and give him a taste of his own medicine, please feel free - and don't forget to provide all the details in this thread Smile

Cheers

Mod edit to delete hacking data. - JF
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the site.... Laughing

If you read the rules, hacking is not something that is done here, or even discussed.

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Vampiremerchant has said, hacking is absolutely not condoned here, even if served up on a silver platter. Please familiarize yourself with the FAQs which give the ins and outs of our policies.

Welcome to Eater, have fun baiting but keep safe -- and legal. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic