SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My "Baiting" FB page

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dribbler
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just opened up a Facebook page purely to flesh out my Baiting character. Obviously I do not wish the "norms" befriending me as I don't wish them to be either offended, put at risk or lambasting me on my characters principles (though, on that last point, that would just make it slightly funny).

But if anyone has a character who is into sex/rel1g1on/cha1ty get in contact via message and I'll give you the details...And of course, any scam baiting character is welcome, so don't feel left out Smile

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, got buried on this one, not to worry, it was just an idea and I don't feel upset about it. Just need to plow through some unsavoury norms that I don't mind if they feel upset with me. As you were, boys and girls Very Happy...just hope you will be helping me out when a good bait comes along Smile

Oh, just in case you were wondering, I wasn't actually attempting to find any lads on FB, I was just using FB as evidence that my character existed without having to go through all the trouble of setting up a fake website. But thinking about it I might just still do that as an added pinch of salt.

Now, where did I leave my pipe and slippers?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have a FB profile with a couple of characters. Seems the only thing it's useful for is exactly that. All the chatter I get there seems to be from other baiters, so I don't think it's a very ideal too for baiting, except for serving as evidence of your "existence". Wink

And don't feel bad because noone replied, it happens now and then. People are still a friendly lot here and are generally very helpful, so don't hesitate to post ideas or questions again. Smile

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dribbler
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Refreshiongly I don't feel bad at all. I sort of had the idea, rushed over here with it and instantly realised the flaws in it. Some times good ideas happen in haste, others just blow away in the wind. I'm just proud that I've actually started thinking for a change.

6 years ago i would have gone all defensive and narky about it, but some good hard life lessons have taught me to calm down, smell the flowers and realise that certain crowds I hang out with are on the same side.

I would also like to point out that this has been the only net site that has allowed me to feel and act my age, for once. I'm proud to be here with every single one of you heroes, and by god you are Smile Thumbs up

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads LOVE facebook ... it's crawling with them. It may be best if you set up a page as a lad and got at them from that angle.

If you still want a conventional FB character count me in and I'll boil one up for you. My only criticism of FB is that it reduces the flexibility of an account by tying down the character's personality, age and location, whereas an email account is just a name and a domain and can be pretty much anone, anywhere, on a whim. Food for thought.

Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just found this thread, let me know when/if you need FB friends and will see if can remember the name and password to my "baiter" FB profile. Dpn't use it much and remember passwords is not one of my strong suits.

And I have to add, LOVE the avatar, am a Dr. Who fan and An Unearthly Child is still one of my favorite episodes.

Dribbler
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say more the merrier. I'm really just using FB as a piece of window dressing that will help me stay in character, and having a few fellow baiters in there would just help kick me into touch if I slip a little (will have to resist the temptation of getting on their after a night the beer, lol).

Well, 2 more personal messages to be sent Very Happy...Don't worry if you change your minds, I won't feel offended in anyway. We are all on the same side after all Smile

@Merry Widow
Inferno, from the Jon Pertwee era is my personal favorite Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic