SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lando vs. the Lad, Lando wins

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blip.block
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been one of my more successful baits. It is full of twists and turns and just when you think there is an end to the lad's gullible nature he surprises you with even greater stupidity. I hope you enjoy this bait as much as I did Razz

Lando's fun bait

"now i know that you are not ready to get this loan bye and do not contact me again in your life"
"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, JUST LISTEN AND BE WATCHING, BECAUSE ONE DAY, (ONE DAY) YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR PUUUUUUUUUUUU. SON OF A WHORE"
"I am very angry going to Τhe bank to fool myself... Await your respond..."

Click Me
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait and excellent trophy.

I counted TEN times when the lad sent you the full details on sending the money (name, etc.). That was one frustrated lad.

In one of your first emails, your original character's occupation is "Western Union Manager"....she then goes on to have no luck in being able to send money via Western Union (the lads should actually read the emails they receive).

Love the (typical) lack of concern when the first character dies....always makes me want to bait more...

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
blip.block
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went back to read it because I totally forgot all the details. I think it's also funny that I said I was 35 in the beginning but later on I say my husband died 15 years earlier and I make myself out to be an old lady. I kinda lost track of this one since I was running a lot of different baits but you're right, this lad could have avoided a lot of pain if he had read my emails more carefully. Razz

I'm still baiting the lad with the good Reverend and a couple new characters, I'll probably post chapter two within the next month or so.

"now i know that you are not ready to get this loan bye and do not contact me again in your life"
"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, JUST LISTEN AND BE WATCHING, BECAUSE ONE DAY, (ONE DAY) YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR PUUUUUUUUUUUU. SON OF A WHORE"
"I am very angry going to Τhe bank to fool myself... Await your respond..."

Click Me
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad also did not catch on to the fact that Lando was Skye's co-worker and drive her to WU, but she lives in NY and he lives in OK.

This was a stubborn lad, so I was impressed with the forms and trophy (not having the same level of success lately).

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
sidewinder6
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A very enjoyable read, thank you for sharing.

I love baits which involve scammers filling in ridiculous forms. Awesome.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic