SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a little bored with my usual scripts so I patched this one together to see if I'd get a reaction. Only 1 mugu thought it was funny. I guess the rest like the UFC and Chinese food as much as I do. Laughing

Quote:
THIS IS NOT A IDOL THRET MR PUBIC FACE MAN
COME MAKE WE PIN UR HED ON A STICK AS IT IS EMPTY GROM NO SCHOOLINGS

DEAR. SUPER ALIEN ASHOLE MAN
U NO STRONG SMELLINGMANS SO YOU NO KNOW WETINE I MEAN BUT I TELL YOU DIS BUTCHER WILL COM GIVE U SEVER BEATING, MAK I ABDUCT UR ALIEN, BURN UR CAR AN EAT ALL UR LEFT OVER CHINESE FOODOOOOOOOOOOO I DIS I SWER BLACK AXE CONFRATERNITY MURDER SQUAD COME HACK U TO DEATH IN UR BED OR AT LEAS WE NO LET U TOUCH NA REMOTE WHEN MY RUGGED BOIS WATCH UFC IF U CONTINUE MOTHERFULKER

[email protected] 82.128.83.129
Quote:
lol

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD FOOL MUMU IDIOT BITCH.
LOOK WELL U BE MUMU I KNOW U IF U DEAR TRY IT I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS LAGOS NOT ONLY SO YOU ARE A TOTAL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO TEY FOR THIS WORLD I GO KILL YOUR MAMA TOTO OLD MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO HOME GO FUCK YOUR MAMA PUSSYYYY. YOU THIS BUSH MEAT.......?

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER SIR.!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
OGEDEMAN NA MUMU YOU FATHER BE TRY AND BECOME A GOOD BOY LIKE FINE BOYS

[email protected]
Quote:
see goat dey talk........u just collect another ntcn this morning fools....u way owu wan kill
igbo goat

[email protected]
Quote:
SHAME TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FIMALY.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MR.BIG BOY PLEASE STOP ALL THIS THING CALL INSULT LET TALK LIKE A BROTHER U ARE FROM OKIJA WHY I AM OJOTO BOY I AM IN GH AND GIVE ME UR NUMBER IF U WHANT TO TALK TO ME THANKS.

[email protected] [email protected]
Quote:
WHY I,M I BEING THREATING BY THESE PEOPLE AT THE VERY TOP OF MY EMAIL ASSHOLE MUST YOU REPLY ANYTHING YOU SEE. IF YOU NO BE MAGA U NO GO SHUT UP ABI

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY BLACK AXE MEMBER.
AM A CONFIRM BLACK AXE SO DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE ANY HOW.

[email protected] Shocked
Quote:
your mate the collect millions for internet you they talk confraternity? You no even shame...na Ju and lamer they yan as u they yan..I got better shows and masqurade dance to dance so die it.

[email protected]
Quote:
OBOITE MAN YOU GOT NO METAL , IF NOT I WOULD HAVE BROKEN YOUR METAL THIS INSTANTS. OBOITE OBOITE MAN................

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN SPELLINGS BECAUSE YOU ARE A FOOL AND STILL BEGGING FOR FOOD SEE UR HSBC BANK U NO GET MONEY TO DO ONLINE BANKING SITE ?

[email protected]
Quote:
BLACK AXE NA DIRTY NA EVRY BODY NO THAT ONE.I GO ADVICE YOU MAKE CROSE CARPET ENTER MAPHITHE NA DE BE THE BEST,ALL OF THEM NA BIG BOYS SO YOU STILL BE SMALL PIKIN FOR WERE ME I DE YOU BE BLOODY CIVILIAN I NOT GET YOUE TIME OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD
YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE A SIMPLE ENGLISH
GO BACK TO SCHOOL
BUSH AGULERI BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
Is AGULERI the most power juju village in igboland? Why writing rubish to somebody you don't know. I have worked with many respectable AGULERI men. You are a curse to your generation. I must tell you that AGULERI is more better than what you think.
Fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very sick! don't go out and make money like your mates! stay there and call yourself stupid names! another fool in you class will kill you! bastard!! anu ohia, oloshi .

[email protected] 41.207.160.88 Don King is always good for a reply but today he stole part of an old script.
Quote:
YOU ARE ALREADY A WALKING CORPS. YOUR BERIAL NA TODAY. ANYTIME YOU START WRITING TO ME I BEGIN TO COLLECT MONEY. AND YOU BEGIN TO SUFFER POVERTY. POVERTY IS YOUR NAME, YOU ASHMATIC WEY GO DIE TODAY. DIE IN JESUS NAME DIE BY FIRE BY FIRE BHY FIRE BY FIRE YAYAYAYA.

[email protected] 82.128.38.180
Quote:
GO AND LEARN HOW TO WRITE... DID YOU EVEN PASS PRIMARY 3? YOU ARE A BIG DISGRACE TO GUYS AND ON THE STREET.... PEOPLE LIKE YOU OUGHT TO BE LOCKED UP IN REMOTE JUNGLES TO ROT........TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT YOU WROTE!!!!!! YOU CAN NOT EVEN MAKE 1 CLEAR SENTENCE..... IF I WERE YOU, I WILL GO LOOK FOR ROPE AND HANG YOURSELF.... YOU ARE WORTHY OF LEAVING......I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WOMAN THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU BCOS SHE DOESNT HAVE A SON... ALL SHE HAS IS A BIG GOAT

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DP, edit went wrong - Please delete when convenient. ta Smile

Last edited by Nailgunner on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Hilarious format, I laughed til I hurt - the reactions are just as good. Wonderful stuff.

From my usual outspouting of bombast and remorseless hatred:

[email protected]
Quote:
Again,

Please, who is this your mugu. I dont know what you are talking about?

Please learn how to spell your words and use correct english. You Nigerian Criminals

[email protected]
Quote:
tufia..i have cursed you and ur generation..ezi n eze k iga na ga....ogaha adiligina di begi mma..tufiaaaaaaaaaa...the spell of sudden destruction is upon u right now

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur a big fool 4 all those ur disgusting mouf u open there. Bastard
call me bastard,hw much u get ? Make ur father die by keke napep ibo
fool,see ur pronunciations like persn wen dem bring private illitrate
teacher to come lecture. Iya e,baba iya ma rundown. Fool try rubish u
go no say persn dey die without seein u. Make u take time or else u no
go see ending nxt month. Hudlum like u,u get luck say u no dey visible
to me nw.that thng when dey play drum 4 really help u....ur momma
asshole ur sisters ashawo kobokobo. Baba eh

Quote:
Lolzzz,i don't talk much ok.if u were to be a G boi u won't run ur
mouf anyhw. Smally like u, me no dey lack aiite i don tear mouf for G
ok.big fool.

Quote:

i dnt add low ass dudes ok, u just fake things off ok. Mugu dey call
pinging chocolatey boi mugu......lol

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot,

Na the last time u will ever read in your life time be this.

You are going blind after this together with your papa and mama

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama and ur father na mugu G. go kell ur father for road i be confirm black u dey try me i be i go look for u for the world nor worry my guy u go hall.

[email protected]
Quote:
I have just reported you fool, they will contact you soonest IDIOT may you die of hunger. I fuck you mother under the bridge to give birth to you. BIG TIME OBOLLO. If you survival this when next you see formats you delete it and going on with your miserable life. Useless guywoman you are not qualify to be call guyman bcos you can not even convey mayee ......if you can convey this young man (Perry Dunga)make i take am settle you na one of my mayee. YOU BE OBOLLO

[email protected] (for it is he) likes to save time by the retort-copypasta modality, then types a whole book in the subject line. Stupid boi
subject u dey fuck up, why you dey write waiting u nor know, if i see u them go play u u hear me, u nor no who u dey talk to abi????
Quote:
who be you? i no understand all you dey talk ooo, which job are you talking about. tell mer the name of the job and forwad me waiting the job write, u dey behave like small picking to the cause your self. if you explain to me i will let you be, tell me the name of your client.9 years now.
I tried calling you as a brother make we reason together you just the mess up. Na when you told say you be lord even make we call you. OT no dey finish for NBM. Na watin you go understand.
All the same have a nice day.
NA Lord Kenneth Kaunda Dey Yan

subject: well who the fuck are you to send me this email with kind of shit in it i don't know you and from what i have read here i don't want to know you so go to hell and take your family with you asshole. i will pay you one naira to go fuck yourself. Re: u

Quote:
U SHOULD HAV COME TO ME OPENLY THAT YOU ARE FROM A POOR HOME, THAT
YOU DO NOT HAV ANY HOPE OF SURVIVING THE SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN YOUR
LIFE.

I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR POOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CLAIM TO BE AN AYE. YOU
ARE NOTHING BUT A POOR BASTARD THAT IS LOOKING FOR HOW TO MAKE HIS
DAILY BREAD.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE AND I DO NOT HAVE
ROOM 4 BASTARD LIKE YOU PEOPLE.

WHEN STRONG MEN LIKE US THEY RUN THINGS 4 UDI HIGH TEMPLE, WHERE U DEY?

WHEN WE ENTER FJ1, WHERE U DEY?

WHEN WE ENTER KANABONU, WHERE U DEY?

WHEN WE ENTER ODUDUWA, WHERE U DEY?

WHEN WE ENTER ETHIOPIA, WHERE U DEY?

WHEN MY SHAKA PLACE MENTAL 4 MY HEAD, WHERE U DEY?

U DEY HERE THEY MAKE MOUTH SAY U B STRONG MAN....... HOW MANY PEOPLE
FOR NBM? WHEN WAS NBM FOUND? NAME D SEVEN HIERARCHY.....HOW MANY
STRONG NAMES U KNOW AS AN SM? WHO PLACE MENTAL 4 UR HEAD? WHO WAS
YOUR C.P? CAN U TRACE YOUR BAMMING?

UNLESS I WLL PLACE AN EVERLASTING COURSE ON YOU AND IT WLL CONTINUE IN
YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN.

[email protected]
Quote:
make god ponish you and your famaily for insulting me and my company okay

Captian Daniel Craig [email protected] ( lol ) also likes to copypasta
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER WIT UR RUBBISHES. I CAN SEE DAT U R STRONG STARK ILLITERATE NA CAN BARELY SPELL FEW WORDS ENGLISH. EDUCATION IS WEAK DEY UR BLOOD LINE NA NEVER DON CHANGE. NA UR MAMA STILL RUNNING AFTER MOTORS ON HIGH WAYS SELLING SWEETS CAUSE THERE IS GUY MAN WORK NA UR FORM TOO SHONKY TO CHOP MAGA. LET ME ASK U ONE QUESTION, DO U KNOW WHO BORN U? I BI UR PAPA U FULKING BASTARD. CONVICT LIKE U OF DI HIGHEST ORDER OLORIBURUKU NI YIN OOOOO E O NI SE ORIRE RARA. E O NI RI OUN TEN WA LAYE YIN OOOOOO. UNA SIDDON 4 CAFE NA SWEAT LIKE BIG ELEPHANT BUT ONLY GO CHOP LIKE TINY FLEA NI OOOO. HOMO BASTARD WIT SMOL BOI FORM LIKE URS ONLY BI FIT HANG ASHAWO PANT NA SUK CORK, OK? I DON OVERTAKE MUGU NA CHOP UR DOLLA EVERI TAIM. OH UR MAMA NAU SHE BI ASHAWO SELL HER SMELLY TOTO WORK FO MY BOYZ AFTER SHE CANT MAKE UNUF NAIRA SELLING OKRA SOUP FO SUPPORT UNA UR USELESS NICOMPOOL BROTHER. SHE CRY TO ME CAUSE SHE GET GLORIA NAU FROM TAKING CORK DEY HER YANSH. SHE REGRET UR STUPIDITY CAUSE U TRY FO BI GUY BUT U CANT EVEN MANUFACTURE MUGU WON TAIM. NA SHE BEG ME FIT GET U GIV UP 419 GAME CAUSE UR FAMILY IS DYING FROM STARVATION WIT UR FRUITLESS EFFORTS. COMPOUND DIRT MONKEY YAHOO BOI WITH UR SMOL SMOL GEE MAN STYLE, U NEVR GO CHOP MAGA WHOLE LIFE NA JUSS DON DIE DREAMING OF WESTY OOOOOOOO. CHURCH RAT LAIK U, GOD WILL PUNISH U NA UR ENTIRE SICK IMPOVERISHED GENERATION NAU!

[email protected]
subject NA OGUN GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY..........MY GUY GO BUY MAP AND GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FAMILY..........U BUSH MEAT...U NOR CORRECT @ ALL..............

Quote:
mehhn, how is this abusive words....and mind you im not in Nigeria nor any of the African countries. im in Asia......... Malaysia to be precise.
What i wana know is how my format manage to be abusive....format that my office has been using to make good doo.
Meanwhile, they don't do guy in states so you lie that you are in state, why don't you tell your self the truth first.

Have fun, I am continuing the Miserable Monday Modality so expect some grouchy lads tomorrow night.

Edit for housekeeping and delete odd DP.

Last edited by Nailgunner on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Men wats ur problem? i cut your job? no be guy man way u be i be u
come get time dey isult me na wah 4 u ooo, i just bomb small email, i
neva cut any of ur jobs oo, give me ur number mk i call u, abeg stop
insulting me pls, i am a father and dont cut jobs

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOUR MAMA YOU PAPA ALL YOUR PARENT MUST DIES
YOU SHALL DIE INDEED COME TO ME I WILL MAKE YOU RICHE OK ONYE ORI

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool u better use your time for good thing than insulting others....I
bet you if you continue in this manner you will never make money in
this job.... mark my woenrd.... I am not here to insult but as long as
you are in same game and say all this to a guy like you... I promise!!
you will die a poor man....Anu-ofia...

[email protected]
Quote:

Mumu!!! you are in Nigeria and never travel before and you want to
clam guy... fuck you and fuck you bushman-ism I am too much I have
travel places with gold, diamond,fund, come and marry and oil
level.... Men the truth is this.... You need to travel OK..... If you
are looking for people to teach you job, you better come up with good
attitude and manners and not in abusive manner... I have build houses
in this level, hotels both in Nigeria, Ghana and Togo. I am not
bragging like you OK... You are talking about car, i want to let you
know that car is not a property but a re-ability... I change car like
changing shoes but it is not by my power but by the special grace of
God... I don't boost but my boost is in the Lord. I have give out
car's to friends and build house for less privileged people and what
have you??? I wish to advise you to change your manner of approach to
people if you really want to make it in life... I have people like you
living in my own house in Ghana, i take good care of them as their
Chairman and ones again what have you... You can't even make a good
statement in English and you clam to be guy!!! What type of guy is
that...is it a local champion or international champion, I really need
an answer to my question... I will be coming to Lagos and will give
you the date so you can come over and meet with me at the airport so
you know the kind of person you are dealing with also you will meet
the delegates who will be waiting for my arrival.... MONKEY... I will
also give you my number when you start written a correct English not
Pegeen English... May i ask do you communicate with your clients with
such English??? BIG FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....

[email protected]
Quote:

if you know say you be man , make you just call this number +918130103761 and see if you can still hear or talk again even i will make you blind, such a foul, .......... bastard

if you ever call the number i will make you fuck your dead mama, dam foul, idiot, dont worry my boys is insearch of you foul, just wait for me to come with my indian juju, i will first test it on you, mugu

BIG FOUL YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA , you have touch the lions tail, wait and see Big FOUL.................

[email protected]
Quote:

If you be apprentice then make i tell you say your OGA sef no fit talk to me like this cause na me dey feed am when e never get shi shi for hand. Na me dey give am money to chop and i dey even support him house rent. FUCK YOU ALL PIECE OF DOG SHIT.....

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL TRACK YOUR COMPUTER AND BOAST YOUR JOBS,JUST DEY WATCH ME.I KNOW YOU VERY WELL AND YOU ALSO KNOW ME.

I WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON IN THIS JOB. YOU HAVE EATEN PEOPLE'S MONEY ENOUGH, YOU WILL SEE.
TRY ALL YOUR REMAINING LEVEL.YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT YOU SPENT ON JUJU TO WORK, THING YOUR LIFE NOW.

I WILL FUCK YOU,.

[email protected]
Quote:
na God go punish ur papa
foooooooooool
wetin u dey do for cafe if Ur mama and papa trian u
big foool
lagos urchin like u bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
So you are telling me how strong Okija shrine is ? eh wu fake men of Gods that Nigerians are producing ... instead of you to pray for my salvation you are there thinking on how to give your selves to Okija shrine .. do you know i am stupid ... don't allow me to give you everlasting curse that will clear you and your family .. do you think God will protect you Oh you must perish in Jesus name,, if you continue mentioning this shrine you are the biggest fool and idiotic contradicted person i have ever seen in my life ... well i pray that My holy God The rock of edge . I am that i am , who is worthy to be praise deliver you.......you can never see good thing in your life since you believe shrine can kill.... I want to let you know this now, if you don't know more shrines i will direct you to more places.... just be in your room after reading this mail because I'm talking to my God right now .. Just ask him to forgive you for all you have done......
Kelvin The king of Ozubulu...Never try him that is anointed............Because anointed Cannot be disappointed...hahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:

ALL THIS THING U TYPE NA UR MAMA AND UR RELATION HE DEY AFFECT U NO GET WORK NA U OWU DON FINISH IDIOT BASTARD, LINCOMPU, WETIN BE PROBLEM WEY U GET WITH ME I NO U BEFORE FROM ADAM, IDIOT FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:

All dis mumu igbo people sef. If na by qualification, people like u and your papa no suppose do dis game. Big goat like u and your mama. Na your mugu mama born d maga abi?e
Instead of you to ignore the message, you choose to behave like your parents wey no get small sense.

Go die for where u belong. see wetin u dey take open email address. na mugu like your stinky dirty mama and papa dey pay u with dis rusbbish. You get sister wey be virgin? I for like tear ur sister oooo. or your mama.looooooooooooooooooooooooool.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep imagining lads sitting in the internet café and wondering which one of the other guys did it. Laughing

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Very Happy

I got a really good response a while ago by sending a very angry broadcast demanding that the recipient stop sending me all these abuses. They didn't like this one bit, I was most amused.

Didn't get to send another one last night but I got a few stragglers in from the weekend.

[email protected]
subject FREA GOD
Quote:
UNA NO PLAY OOOOOO WITH YOUR HEAD FULL YOROBA BOY NA YOU WANT PLAY WITH EMI AGALAGA

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa

[email protected]
Quote:

Which type of useless English be this *DELETED*, I can't read this type mess language pls try to go to school so that you can learn how to speak good English ok if not, heavy thunder is coming to fire you and your entire generation idiot.

[email protected]
subject BIG RAT
Quote:
U B REAL BIG RAT OLD SCHOOL RAT WHEN DON SUPPOSE DIE AND NA CAR GO KILL U ASSHOLE GOAT

[email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
Quote:
i don,t know you and you sure don,t know me .please stop cussing me

[email protected]
Quote:
u no get wrk fool

[email protected] is a wordy lad
subject can i knw this bastard jst give me your house address let me come and kill u please Re: fat head goat fucker like u
Quote:
Whats all this does it mean you guys don't have another better 4mat to
troo who is going to give you money with this abusive message I can
help you with tools so you will be working and be busy if they is no
work in nigeria you can travel outside place like Ghana abidjan they
have better ways of work and they are making money I was in Abidjan
before relocating to the state, if you don't have tools I can help you
so you will be busy and will not have time for sending all this
abusive words to people this can not pay you if you keep sending this
to people it will make you blind in the game many young guys your
mates have made money because they where serious with they work be
serious my broda tell yourself truth and tell lie to maga God will
give you reall blessing is you serious

love 'em jump_4_joy

Edit: They don't like this either.

Download attachment: Kill_C_Drive.exe.bat (WARNING: this attachment may harm your computer. Do not download it unless you know the sender well and can take appropriate measures to protect your personal information.)

There is no attachment of course, it's like Windypops' attachments-that-aren't. lols everywhere.

Edit: MOAR!!11!

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
subject BUT I PLAY GOD WILL GIVE YOU MONEY TO GO HOME ONE DAY
POORVATY DE WORRY YOU BIG BOY CAN NOT ACT LIKE YOU DO

Quote:
BIG BOY GIVE ME YOU UP SORE NUMBER YOUR GIVEING ME HOME BOY NUMBER I CALL + OR 009 NOT 080 OK

I gave him another scammer's number, first informing the scammer that my heavy meth head boi was going to call him.

Quote:
HAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA THAT MINS YOU DONT WANT ME TO CALL THE NUMBER FOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL WHO IS YOU BOY YOUR NOT A MAN I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT YOU CAN DO YOUR TOKING OF YOU BOY OR YOUR SLAVE HAFE MAN TILAND KO HILAND NEEE
Guess he's out of credit. Well done someone Wink

[email protected]
Quote:
subject FULL
RETURN TO SENDER NA UR MAMA AND UR PAPA BI IDIOT AND NA U ALL WAITING U SAY GO RETURN TO
Good old refiffmail.

[email protected]
Quote:
subject waiting
all dose one na foolish, you know road

[email protected] got my autoresponder right up in his business, and some more by hand when he wouldn't go to bed
Quote:
you are a fool

Quote:
idiot foolish jealous mugu.your mama pussy

Quote:
Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
old boy your name na owu ite.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON SEE SAY YOU BE IGBO MAN COME GO LOOK FOR SOMETHING DO WHO BE EFCC NOR BE HUMAN BEING DEM BE. COME WERE DEM DEY WERE I DEY HACK BLOCK DEY ERECT MANSON FOR EVERY WERE GO AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR TIME. I CAN SEE YOU ARE JOBLESS IF YOU NEED A JOB LET ME CALL MY MANAGER OF ONE OF MY COMPANY TO EMPLOY YOU.

[email protected] rejects the Mercedes cult and opts for a sensible Nissan
Quote:
God Punish your papa. Bastard. I use this work buy Murano . Die in proverty
Maybe he is a sensible chap witha family to carry about? Well you know what to do. Twisted Evil

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
IF I EVER CURSE YOU, YOU WILL BE CURSED FOREVER SO BEWARNED AND BECAREFUL BECAUSE YOU ARE DEALING WITH FIRE AND NAKED WIRE,I CAN TRESS YOU AND KILL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
OGU GO FUCK YOUR MAMA BACK TO SENDER IF YOU WRITE ME THIS KIND THING AGAIN I WILL FINISH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
what do you meam by all this mail

[email protected] 41.210.1.93 Accra
Quote:
Fool. be ready.
I am tracing you and your family, be ready when the vulture will pluck out yours eyes you dirty Axe man as you claim to be, i hope you still uses this number fool. 234-8120815341. wait oneday you will know who is who. Foooooool

[email protected] 196.207.1.38 Lagos
Quote:
Lick my Yash!
Dear Butcher,

You go and butcher your mother and your wretched brothers and sister you bastard that has no father.

We the supreme Vikings go continue to conquer and kill you n*ggas if you dear.
I no say na only 419 you bastard sabi see naija don change as a drop out i no say you will find it difficult to get a job.

I advise you better go and finish you education before you turn to gate man that guy (419) your claimng to do will never help you. Poor boy you can't even buy a true box for your banking wayo.

How i wish i know you , i would have giving you to homo to fuck your anus (Yash) you motherfucker. I aka SVC will continue to lord it over you as your king.

Kiss my,
Ass.

[email protected]
Quote:
OOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I THOUGHT YOU ARE A MAN I NEVER KNOW YOUR STILL A BOY.
YOUR ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT BLACK AXE CONFRATERNITY, THINGS WE DID ABOUT TEN YEARS AGO IN THE UNIVERSITY.
BY THE WAY HOW OLD ARE YOU? I THINK 12 OR MAYBE 13.
GO BAD AND SUCH YOUR MOTHER STICKING BREAST.
GROW UP BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOUR FATHER WILL DIE TOMORROW SAY AMEN TO THAT,

[email protected]
Quote:
AS WE ENTER THIS NEW MONTH MAY ALL YOUR FAMILY GANARATE NEW SICKNES AND DIE SHAMEFULL DEATH

[email protected]
Quote:
your father,mother,sisters,brothers your generation. Anybody wey
relate to u.
U useless for life.

[email protected]
Quote:
WAITING
A GOOD NEWS FROM FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
what is that???? litch like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
WARNING!!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!!! WARNING!!! STINKING JEW.
stinking jew, u dey see am? Who even links wey u nor know how to spell black axe? Obotay jew. Nor ever for your skinking jew life send me message enta this box or else i go block your mail. na 400 dem go take drop you. IF YOU LIKE YOUR E-MAIL DON'T EVER IN YOUR FUCKING JEWISH LIFE SEND MESSAGE INTO THIS MY BOX OR ELSE I WILL DE-ACTIVATE YOUR MAIL.

FUCKING JEW MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
SOME TIME SOME STORIES ARE BETTER LEFT UNTOLD MR FBI.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER DO YOU KNOW THE PAINFUL THING AFTER GOING TO PURE FIRE YOU DO FRAUD THE SAME THING YOU DO AND SEND TO OTHERS SOMEONE HAS SENT IT TO YOU YOU ARE POURING INSULT NOW I SEE WHY YOU PEOPLE DON'T PROGRESS AND I SEE WHY YOU GUYS WILL BOMB AND BOMB WHILE WE KEEP ON BUILDING HOUSES HERE IN THE STATE AND BUYING FLASHY CARS.

[email protected]
Quote:
this is the first the second is to come and kidnap you what do you thin you are wait for us just be ready

[email protected] Idea
Quote:
Animal when you be look at the way u put your Name. That showns that you are a big Fool when lost from his Death mother hands. The Name on your email flag bear make me to know say u be real mumu.

fbi department Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division

Mumu why you no ad scrok Police and Army Office mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
Stupid people like you are still wasting their time sending mails to shadows, you're calling a shadow an illiterate, read your blow mail again and tell me who the illiterate suppose to be, shadow or you goat anus. As a goat anus I know that you still write back.

[email protected]
Quote:
your swagger is too local come make i give you domain stupid idiot

your papa your mama,i fuck your papa for ass and your mama for pussy heheheahahah jajajajajjajajajaa egbo blind now

[email protected]
Quote:
HOPELESS IDIOT
I SEND BACK ALL YOUR WISHES TO ME AND I PRAY THAT BLACK MEMBERS WILL KILL EVERY MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY NOTHING EVEN A FLY WOULD BE SPARED FROM YOUR FAMILY.

YOU ARE SO FOOLISH AND USELESS ENOUGH TO JOIN A SECRET COURT,A PRODIGAL SON LIKE YOU AND THIS COURT OF A THING WILL KILL YOU IN A DUE TIME.FOOL

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tol a number of lads that juju was rubbish and Jesus was useless and the only way to get really rich was to worship Satan.

[email protected]
Quote:
tell me more about this let me have more convincing evidence that this is not one of those scam mails.

[email protected]
Quote:
U are Mad Man.......

Jesus is the Key of Success.

And shortly after my response
Quote:

U cannot even spell common grammar. Look at your Grammatic errors animal like you. Ur mama and papa done rusty for Village because of the early juju when them start to dey witch people. They have witched you that was why your Brain cannot even perform.

Otu like you.

I think my End Times Satanic Church may be open for business. I'm clucking for a ritual photo trophy.

In other news:

[email protected]
Quote:
your mother ass, if i meet your mother i will fuck your mother ass once and more blood

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATIONAL FOR LIFE STUPID MAGA YOU NO GO MIND YOUR SELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
i dey leave large for indonesia so you be poor african fullish stipid mugu bring work for me make i control if you are a good servant i go settle within 3 months you live on your own smally petite

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID BASTARD YOUR GENERATIONAL WAITING BE YOUR OWN MATTER YOU NO GO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS FUCKING MAGA LIKE YOU.

[email protected] sends me his format so that I have something to do besides annoy him. Didn't work.
Quote:
aboy as a guyman concern you no suppose to dey reply this kind thing bcos you don passam

Good Day Sir
My name is Mr james howard, Though this medium, (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication.

In my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through face book I have decided to give you this money in carrying out my last wishes.

I'm a 55 year old man from London, UK. I was a merchant and owned two businesses in London and Dubai.I was also married with two children. My wife and two children died in a car accident six years ago. Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment of Oesophagi cancer.

I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few months to live.. please write me back on my private email and i will let you know my offer:[email protected]

Regards,
Sincerely Yours,
Mr james howard.

[email protected] wants more, please feed the mugu with abuses.
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY BIG FOOOL ANIMAL LIKE YOU , A LOSSANCE , I DONT BLAME YOU NA THE PPL THAT INTRODUCE INTERNET TO A STUPID MASTER LIKE YOU , A SHAMLESS FAMILY AN A WHOA LIKE YOU . YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU WANT TO DIE GO AHEAD TO THAT YOUR JUJU , CAL THE NAME YOU SEE IN MY ID IF THOUNDER NO STRIKE YOU DAWN CAL ME A FOOL LIKE YOU.................ANIMAL............YOU NEED $500 RYT ...FOOOL ,
COME LET ME GIVE YOU FOOD MAKE YOU KNOW SAY PERSON PASS PERSON NO BE MOUTH EWU.....
I DONT CARE YOU COME FROM ANYWERE IN D WORD YOU ARE A BASTERD .......DROP YOUR PHON MAKE I FOR CAL YOU ANIMAL ...ILLITRATE , NOT MAKING MOUTH IS THAT I KNOW THINGS NO BE THAT FOOL NA SO YOU PPL TALK TO MUCH , A REAL MAN DOESNT TALK OK..................FOOL..........GO AND FUCK YOUR MAMA NA YOUR TRADITION..OZU...........
Very Happy

adim williams [email protected]
Quote:
Ur family and grand parents.

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa go die.your mama go die. you go die too

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa your mama,i fuck your papa for ass and your mama for pussy heheheahahah jajajajajjajajajaa egbo blind now

These lads were told that the Devil would baptise their families for generations to come.

[email protected]
Quote:
same to u and u stupid family idiot,men like u na the biggest full when we get in this world,next time wen u get mails like this read and delete do not respond back akpa full idiot son of a full,go kill ur self *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
COME MAKE UNA CHANGE THE SAME THING WEN I DEY DO NA U DEY DO STOP DEY INSULT PEOPLE BECAUSE NA SO OTHERS GO DEY INSULT YOU ALSO.

[email protected]
Quote:
E PAIN YOU.FOOL.GO TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
when devil baptist you mother and father you lost your blessing

More to follow Evil or Very Mad

Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:

[email protected]
Quote:
WARNING!!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!!! WARNING!!! STINKING JEW.
stinking jew, u dey see am? Who even links wey u nor know how to spell black axe? Obotay jew. Nor ever for your skinking jew life send me message enta this box or else i go block your mail. na 400 dem go take drop you. IF YOU LIKE YOUR E-MAIL DON'T EVER IN YOUR FUCKING JEWISH LIFE SEND MESSAGE INTO THIS MY BOX OR ELSE I WILL DE-ACTIVATE YOUR MAIL.

FUCKING JEW MAN.

I think you found the Eric Cartman of the guyman land

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Oh god, I can't read that now without hearing it in Cartman's voice. Horrible!

Antisemetism seems to be pretty rife out there. This is despite the Igbo belief that they are descended from three of the tribes of Israel. Funny lot. Maybe he's a Yoruba?

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIGGGGGGGGG FOOL OKAY NA YOU GO DIE BY GUN COS IS WHAT YOU PRAY FOR I DON'T EVEN KNOW AND I DON'T CjeARE TO KNOW WHO A HELL YOU ARE COS YOU ARE TOO SMALL VERY SMALL BUT I PROMISE YOU- YOU GO HAIL YOUR SELF NOR BE 9JA U DAY? AND ME NOR DAY 9JA PEOPLE GO TRAICE U JUST VE DT IN UR MIND U FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy u be idiot oooo

Which time u get take dey compose all dis nonsense. know one thing shall, if God be man like you no body go know wetin be westy but you are not God!!! you just qualify yourself the son of OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA MBAISE, KAMALU ABIRIBA N GOD O THUNDER OGUN. TIME YOU Well, i pity you shall. Why don't you repent rather than acknowledging these dirty things.
je
I'll advice you focus on you work rather wasting time composing nonsense.

[email protected]
Quote:
u re a bastard n a full time mugu if u knw who u re talking to u go knw say i be wizard if u try me u will die i will dictate u n kill u if u wan try make u try bt if u send me these msg again i will act beyond. idiot like u. ask of umunoha ask of IGWEKA ALA in umunoha if u try me i will kill u withn 24hrs

[email protected]
Quote:
call 07051782977 i am bigger than you.

if i may ask, whats is really your problem

u talk much and i believe people lik u do less.

u no bi my God. i am much better than u

go down ur road go haug transformer

[email protected]
Quote:
AND ALSO WIITH YOU OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU BASTERD,I WILL MAKE SURE I DEAL WITH YOU BCOSE YOU JUST ENTER INTO THE RONG HAND BY INSAULTING AN EDO GUR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISRABLE FOR,I BLIVE YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF DOING.

I WILL MAKE SURE I TABLE YOUR MATER IN OUR SHERIN OKAY,YOU WILL REGRET THE REASON WHY YOU INSAULT MY PERSONALITY YOU BASTER

[email protected]
Quote:

Aturu, Idiot, Nkita, Mumu, shi, Otu, Ike agadi nwanyi. Monkey. Bingo, Mugu Mgbada

[email protected] gave me a classic reply I will be sure to put to good use
Quote:
At your level or exposure and years for dis game, u still dey refare your self as gangster. I pity for the bastard parents wey born you, I hope say u no be first born sha...Other wise your mama need get belle again to born. make she no born waste and barstard like you. For your information, i don use this business achieve more than all your generation don achieve put together. Mumu. i go like put my sleek dick for inside ur mama yansh. If d joy stick enter your mama yansh, your mama go dey scream my name with excitement. you sister go hear the shout. she go come dey beef your mama because she think say na only her yansh i dey fuck. if no be say ur grand mama get wound and long old injury for yansh, i for like pump her yansh with my joy stick too ooo. No go dey beat your mama because of wetin i tell u ooo. because i know say you go still kill your mama for money ritual. idiot. Lmao

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY TELL YOUR MOTHER TO OPEN HER LEPS SO THAT YOU CAN PUT YOUR HEAD ......YOU BLOODY *DELETED* WICH OF YOUR JOB ARE MINE CONTACTING...........................FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR OKIJA

[email protected]
Quote:
What is the meaning of this bullshit *DELETED*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the fuck are you talking to????? Ya mama yi big big lass,ya papa yi boum bo,seven days from now you go fork all your sisters and your mama.even ya papa no go fit stop you.mami pima for you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I waned to quit responding to your mail but I thought I should at first ask you, Do I know you? why this shit on my mail... My guy a stitch on time saves Nine! Be warned.

N.B; I can read and write more better off you... why telling me shit. I work pass you & if I handle ur client, you go call me chair---KOMO like u. Gbawa door

[email protected]
Quote:

It is clear that you are from Village and an illiterate. Shame on u... Dead Man like you wey Niger Sun don turn cow. U shall work like horse and suffer like camel. No progress will come your way since you decided to insult your father for no reason. You are simply an IDIOT...

Hands of my job as if you get workAngry. U lazy bastard. I pronounce you shall Die today why reading this email Devil

[email protected]
Quote:
NO,WONDER YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE DIS. YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT YOU
ARE "OSU" BUT OSU PEOPLE THAT HAVE COME ACROSS GET SENSE.HOW COME YOU
NO GET SENSE?

YOUR FATHER!!!!!!!!!YOUR MAMA!!!!!!!!! SORRY YOU NO GET
MAMA........YOUR FATHER!!!!!!!!!.

TOTO LICKER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Why u dey talk like fool? We all dey husle online if my format meet ur
client u go tell me say broda see as e b and i go bone no b say u go
begin dey talk trash, i no even knw the client u dey talk abt self
well i understand say u b small boy that na why u dey talk trash cox
if u mature for this game u go know say format dey move everyday and e
fit met ur client unintentionally but bcox u b small boy u no knw
anytin, if u wan talk abt juju na me b juju but of what use will it be
to me to harm u? I no go gain anytin inside so i go let u b.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy man when don make money nor dey talk like fool na poverty dey do u so he belike say u never eat tell me make i send u card make u sale take eat
guy man when dey wk nor dey talk like fool
you just dey system dey type nosence if u dey go cafe dey go buy time u nor go dey talk any how
that your guy when dey give u system so tell make he tell u how much he dey use dey sucrib make u no make u stand up from the system make he wk say u be fool
see ur wk na fool the guy dey try comot you for poverty life he belike say u like am fool stand up from that system make ur guy wk fool nor dey wast he time that time when u fool dey wast so he fit use cash maye when go pay am for life nor dey use the guy system dey talk abusive world fool

[email protected]
Quote:
you are talking like a fool who don make money nor dey talk like this
u be fool goat try make money dey fool your self who just give u he system na me dey sorry for
cos u dey wish the system bad lock fool
who don buy car of more than 1million dey talk like fool u never even buy anything for ur life self cos who don see money nor get time to talk if u be big boy i go no the way u dey
u dey talk lke poor man i dey see you tru the waiting u dey send me fool
u nor eat rich my dog here poor boy go out and make money stop talking any how
don't wast your time fool am wking u are distubing me fool poor man small boy na dey do u so guy i won go out go flex u nor go out today na marley night oooooooo brother i think i will be out an hours time ok brother just try and wk make money stop talking like fool

[email protected]
Quote:
you have from now till one week belt me if u rich next week satuday make u change my name my name na edi
u dey do juju nor be for were i dey brother less wach and see who die first i can nor die cos u nor go fit kill me call my name for ur juju your juju nor go wake again u dey craz bad dream is going for your tonight
just ready for this night brother i no u i nor what u are doing now i no what u are puting on u are finish brother u don die u just dey any body puch na problem as u dey so u be dead body from now till saturday if u stay sily fan na go kill u try from now till just pray hard cos u be dead body as u dey so

[email protected] apparently does not appreciate the correspondence he is receiving from insult baiters
Quote:
u don fuck pig toto before how u take no say he dey small u na bad guy just move on dey fuck pig toto
u don't have anything doing u are a very stupid guy i hate talking to fools like u and your friends

[email protected]
Quote:
fools u and your friends are fools am not in the country fool how u take make ur money nor be big toto u dey fuck dey fuck am before God go cash oooooooo fool
who get money nor dey talk like as u dey talk so man u are a poor man u don't 20k in your account self for ni fools big boy don't have time talking like fools u and your friend man i have tings to do brother just take care wk oooooooo fool

[email protected]
Quote:

C DIS MUMU WEY DEY MAKE MOUTH U BE GUY MAN NA HIM U STILL DEY FOR 9JA ,U
NA LOCAL GUY MAN NOW CORRECT GUY MEN DEM NO DEY D COUNTRY AT UR AGE U CALL
UR SELF A GUY MAN U STILL DEY GO CAFE U BE FULL ,SEE DIS ODE WEY NEVER
REACH AIRPORT ONE DEY U JUST DEY LOCAL DEY MAKE MOUTH ,GO OUT SIDE MAKE WE
NO IF U BE CORRECT GUY MAN ,AT UR AGE U STILL DEY UR MAMA HOUSE DEY CHOP
FREE FOOD E NO GO BETTER 4 U BETTER GO JUMP LAGOON

I posted the phone number of [email protected] a few days ago. I guess he does not like the calls he is getting Laughing
Quote:
one of your guy just called me today, guy see let me tell you one thing if you try me i will do you something that you will not forget, better go your way or you put your self in problem.

i have told you this before any thing you need guy i dey

please help and tell guy that called me today that he is a stupid man and his father is very very stupid.

if you don't stop this you put your self in trouble.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

YOU BE SMALL PIKIN...EVEN IF YOU DON OLD YOUR BRAIN STILL BE LIEK 5YEARS OLD PIKIN GO AND WORK ON YOUR BRAIN U DEY NAIJA DEY MAKE NOUNSE AND YOU CME DEY TELL ME SAY YOU DON KILL FOR THIS WORK YOU DON COLLECT MONEY FOR THIS WORK...YOU KNOW WATIN THOSE TWO WHEN YOU DEY TALK YOU NEVER SEE ANY OF THEM..SEE MAKE I ADVISE YOU NEVER YOU TALK ANYHOW TO MY PARENTS I DON'T EVEN THINK YOU HAVE PARENTS YOU MUST BE A BASTARD I KNOW SO PERSON THAT HAVE PARENTS WILL NOT TALK LIKE THIS TO OTHERS PARENTS AND SECONDLY NO LET ME FIND YOU IF NOT NAR PHIRE NAR I GO USE BORN YOU ALIVE..

TRY MAKE YOU LIVE NAIJA MAKE YOU GO SEE LIFE FOR JANKI.

BASTARD

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I think that was one of my lads that called him - not to say that there weren't others. I'd given him a load of jip about the state of his yanch and sent laddy's phone number alon with it. I must send a reminder tonight as he clearly isn't receiving enough calls.

Top notch insaults, olboy Very Happy

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@NG --- that's great news because the lad whose number it is is going absolutely ballistic at each and every insult, he must be ripping his hair out Twisted Evil

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminder Sent. Miserable Monday Morning ftw Razz

His number is also on my auto responder for a seperate account: "call my chairman if u dare" .
Mail him in the week and see how he's getting on.

ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

larry marshall [email protected] replied after 2 months.

Quote:
YOU ARE VERY BIG FOOOL ANIMAL LIKE YOU , A LOSSANCE , I DONT BLAME YOU NA THE PPL THAT INTRODUCE INTERNET TO A STUPID MASTER LIKE YOU , A SHAMLESS FAMILY AN A WHOA LIKE YOU . YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU WANT TO DIE GO AHEAD TO THAT YOUR JUJU , CAL THE NAME YOU SEE IN MY ID IF THOUNDER NO STRIKE YOU DAWN CAL ME A FOOL LIKE YOU.................ANIMAL............YOU NEED $500 RYT ...FOOOL ,
COME LET ME GIVE YOU FOOD MAKE YOU KNOW SAY PERSON PASS PERSON NO BE MOUTH EWU.....
I DONT CARE YOU COME FROM ANYWERE IN D WORD YOU ARE A BASTERD .......DROP YOUR PHON MAKE I FOR CAL YOU ANIMAL ...ILLITRATE , NOT MAKING MOUTH IS THAT I KNOW THINGS NO BE THAT FOOL NA SO YOU PPL TALK TO MUCH , A REAL MAN DOESNT TALK OK..................FOOL..........GO AND FUCK YOUR MAMA NA YOUR TRADITION..OZU...........

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ he says that to all the boys, see above ... copypasta lads, meh, unoriginal and lazy ... I think some specal treatment for this one.

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Loving the replies, keep up the good work.

Here are some old and new ones.

[email protected]

Quote:
how dare u email me and insult me or are u form of born by mistake never u in ur life email me agian i fucking bastard

[email protected]

Quote:
I have just reported you fool, they will contact you soonest IDIOT may you die of hunger. I fuck you mother under the bridge to give birth to you. BIG TIME OBOLLO. If you survival this when next you see formats you delete it and going on with your miserable life. Useless guywoman you are not qualify to be call guyman bcos you can not even convey mayee ......if you can convey this young man (Perry Dunga)make i take am settle you na one of my mayee. YOU BE OBOLLO

[email protected] (I don't know if this was a cut and paste job but I used this script in subsequent taunts!)

Quote:
U SHOULD HAV COME TO ME OPENLY THAT YOU ARE FROM A POOR HOME, THAT
YOU DO NOT HAV ANY HOPE OF SURVIVING THE SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN YOUR
LIFE.

I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR POOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CLAIM TO BE AN AYE. YOU
ARE NOTHING BUT A POOR BASTARD THAT IS LOOKING FOR HOW TO MAKE HIS
DAILY BREAD.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE AND I DO NOT HAVE
ROOM 4 BASTARD LIKE YOU PEOPLE.

WHEN STRONG MEN LIKE US THEY RUN THINGS 4 UDI HIGH TEMPLE, WHERE U DEY?

WHEN WE ENTER FJ1, WHERE U DEY?

WHEN WE ENTER KANABONU, WHERE U DEY?

WHEN WE ENTER ODUDUWA, WHERE U DEY?

WHEN WE ENTER ETHIOPIA, WHERE U DEY?

WHEN MY SHAKA PLACE MENTAL 4 MY HEAD, WHERE U DEY?

U DEY HERE THEY MAKE MOUTH SAY U B STRONG MAN....... HOW MANY PEOPLE
FOR NBM? WHEN WAS NBM FOUND? NAME D SEVEN HIERARCHY.....HOW MANY
STRONG NAMES U KNOW AS AN SM? WHO PLACE MENTAL 4 UR HEAD? WHO WAS
YOUR C.P? CAN U TRACE YOUR BAMMING?

UNLESS I WLL PLACE AN EVERLASTING COURSE ON YOU AND IT WLL CONTINUE IN
YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN.

Quote:
YOUR GENERATIONAL NA MUMU YOUR GENERATIONAL FAMILY NO TRAVEL BEFORE SO WAITING YOU WANT TELL ME YOU GO DIE HARD MAY YOUR SOUL HAVE NO REST TILL FODDER NOTICE.

MUMU LIKE YOUR ALWAYS MIND YOUR BUSINESS OKAY IF YOU NO DIE QUICK.

BARSTARD LIKE YOU.
BYE BYE AND NEVER WRITE ME AGAIN

[email protected]

Quote:
your mama no a shawo and na dog dey fuck ham like say na human being.you never know say de adopt you orphanage home,if you say na lie go ask your mama he go they you

[email protected] (been keeping track!)

Quote:
BASTARD NOW YOU USED KOJO SMITH AGAIN AFTER USING CBN,YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT MAN.YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.THAT OUR GOD WILL PUNISH YOU BECAUSE I NEVER TALK TO YOU BEFORE BUT BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE WHAT TO DO THAT IS WHY YOU REPLY ME FIRST AND I GAVE IT TO YOU,SO ITS PAINFUL RIGHT.CHAIRMAN MY FOOT.YOU ARE CALLING PLACES YOU ARE CALLING GHANA,YOU ARE NOT ASHAME OF YOURSELF,A COUNTRY YOU WENT TO WITHOUT PASSPORT.FUCK YOU.NOW I CAN SEE YOU ARE A STARTER.YOU HAVE NOT HELP YOUR SICK AND OLD AGED PARENTS SUFFERING IN LAGOS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CHANGING CARS IDIOT.IF WHAT YOU WROTE IS A LIE,BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD YOU WILL NEVER GET THERE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

MUGU LIKE YOU.FUCK OFF AND DONT WRITE ME AGAIN,I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.I WROTE YOU THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE YOU WRITE JAGONS TO ME WHEN I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU FROM ADAM.GO AND ASK FROM YOUR GODFATHERS TO TELL YOU WHO IS THE OWNER OF ATTITUDE NITE CLUB IN LAGOS.STUPID OLD FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
you call yourself a guy, still you wasted your time to write this long mail for nothing, you're nothing but a goat anus

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOU STUPID FOOL..............IF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT FOR YOU, WHY CANT YOU JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT? WHAT THE FUCK YOU TRYING TO PROVE YOU HOPELESS MOTHERFUCKER???????????

[email protected]

Quote:
ARO YOU DON FUCK UP. THIS IS A MEMBER OF THE SUPREME VIKINGS CONFRATERNITY.
Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
You are such a fool. Well i don't blame you cos i know v.k as mad and stupid people. You killed your parents and so fucking what?? I'm an Airlord but i don't kill. I believe u took flight to spain or did you sail to spain?? Cant you see you are mad man now... If you are a real man u should have sailed to spain. Am your flight commander. So if you fuck shit with me i will drop you on d air. Respect your father. Next time you want to write me start your letter with ... Brother or Uncle or Sir.
a what?

Quote:
see ass fucker... If you damn write me again i will make sure you come back to nigeria with nothing. Just respect yourself and play your games ok. If you try me i will hack your box. To hell with whatever you have achived, your mate get house VGC

[email protected]

Quote:
i be ur guy rugged syz.dis na my intel .07037831742.
UK mobile number?

[email protected]

Quote:
Nonsense!!!!!!!!! Your pidgin English is not correct at all, Na Maga like you dey pay me money wey i take dey pay for house rent!!!!!!!!! Idiot!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
Criminal, i go send EFCC to you! DO not write me again you are too corrupt!! I know say na the same mama born you and Flavour Nabania, U guys are destined to Hell fire!!!
Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
Back to sender to your mother and all your generation, you will fuck your mother this year.

[email protected]

Quote:
FROM AGES TO YOUR AGES,FROM YOUR GENERATION TO GENERATION,DOGS IN MY COMPOUND IS MORE VALVED IN NIGERIA. YOU ARE BASTARD IDIOT WITH ALL YOUR ENTIRE PARENT GENERATION.

[email protected]

Quote:
If u b guy man, u no go talk all dis foolish talk. BASTARD

[email protected]

Quote:
ll ur generation no go see better. If you know say u won die tell me who u be give me ur address,i go come find u....I believe say u no get mama thats why u dey talk like BORN BASTARD,I DONE SWEAR FOR YOU AND I GIVE U SEVEN DAYS U GO SEE WETIN GO BE FALL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? U DONE JOKE WITH THE WRONG PERSON.BORN THROWAY LIKE YOU,FAMILY OF A BASTARD MAYBE NA ASHEWO UR MAMA DEY DO.

Quote:
U NO FIT SPELL YANKEE OMO U GO SUFFER DIE, ME AND U NO BE THE SAME LEVEL MAN. MAKE I LET U KNOW, IF YOU GET TIME YOU NO GO DEY WRITE ALL THAT RUBBISH NA POVERTY DEY DO YOU, NA GHANNA U DEY, I JUST DEY LAUGH U.

IF YOU GET MIND I GO GIVE U MY ADDRESS MAKE U SHOW I GO TELL YOU SAY I NO BE ONLY YAHOO BOY BUT ANOTHER THING FOLLOW AM.

GOD PUNISH UR GENERATIONS. ANIMAL LIKE YOU

" - Alison Smith
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So let me get this straight, I send an insulting to any of the aforementioned email addresses and the lads get all worked up and angry?

AWESOME!
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ateabanah wrote:
So let me get this straight, I send an insulting to any of the aforementioned email addresses and the lads get all worked up and angry?

AWESOME!

Pretty much.

I highly recommend http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/scammer-email-addresses.html

Provides up-to-date email addresses which is perfect for this. Find an insult (i usually just use one of the best replies on here and fire it off to 500 addresses. I then use other lad replies and use them as replies to the responses I get back and so on. You basically can get the lads insulting each other Very Happy thedevguy67, Nailgunner etc might have different methods but this one works for me and doesn't require much effort.

" - Alison Smith
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^this. It's an excellent modality in terms of results vs effort.

To fine-tune the thing, just pick the most offensive parts from several emails and cobble them together. This will get an uproar, troll-san.

BTW is that your real FB profile? Suggest you ditch it from your signature. Real-life information is pretty much banned around here, there is a risk if you really wind a scammer up that he may send someone round to teach you a lesson.

Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
I doubt it Richard ____ = Dick head Razz

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trolls

Trolls everywhere

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These insults that I was a ‘stinking jew man’ started arriving after coming up with a new script. Finally realized they were talking about juju. But that mugu in my last post is the first one to write out the full word ‘Jewish’.
@TownEnder--...all have to do with Nigerian fraternities.

[email protected]
Quote:
hi

what is ur problem, pls be on ur own but if u think that ur stupidness can help u, u will be a fly that enter grave with dead body, if u doubt true word hell is ur last bus stop
Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
take am easy. you are such a loudsy, empty boasting; a bragger.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO BACK TO SCHOOL,PLEASE ASK YOUR TEACHER TO HELP YOU WITH SOME SPELLING OK.*DELETED*................USELESS MUGU FINDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a SPELL

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS FOOL?

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard...you are boasting in iniquity that shows how foolish and useless you are. Police is just next to your Getho where you live. [email protected] a shamless HUSTLER you are...Instead of you to humble yourself and beg for vasa so that i can roger you even if it's 100$ you are there disgracing yourself and your bastard parents who gave birth to you. Give me a brake now!

[email protected]
Quote:
you too foolish.

why must you insult someone that is doing the same thing you are doing. then you are insulting yourself. you say you are B@du Dub@ngo deputy manager of where?

Is it not scam that you are involved in? you are not ashamed to say that you are that bush man from Aguleri? common behave yourself work tire you. you no fit buy tools that is why you dey curse your mother toto wey mad man dey fuck for Eke market. your mothr dey here for Ireland dey smoke weed small boys dey play with her toto. idiot mugu. Osu anrishi.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH U, MAY CALAMITY BEFALL U AND UR FAMILY.......GO TO HELL I NO WON WORK WITH YOU BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa na goat u no get sense wetin concern me nd u wey u dey jones u 4 pity urself small go lesson or coachin class foollish idotic prick

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL BASTERD WITHOUT MOTHER AND FATHER I AM YOUR MASTER FOR THIS JOB IDOT LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big GOAT mumu cow that's whom you are! Hahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL ALIAS BUSHMAN, YOU GO DIE WITHIN 24 HOURS IF YOU TRY ME. GOAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a full come to up town and ask of me then i will let you know what you have never see before can you see the number that is in the mail you just in GHANA eating WANKE AND FUTU

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UR ASS AND GO TO HELL. YOU STILL DEY AFRICA. WO WO WO YOU ARE A FOOL

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Primer for new recruits:

Black Axe were responsible for a variety of grisly murders some years ago culminating in a massacre at a university. They were pretty evil. Not sure where they're at these days but it's probably not good.

Also feel free to invoke any of the orishas:

Shango (thunder god. BOOOOOM HEADSHOT)
Ogun (god of iron, blacksmiths etc, nasty temper)
Ayelalah (kills traitors)
Ogwugwu (forest god, deity of the infamous Okija shrine)

there are dozens of others and Satan always goes down smooth. All will destroy lads if you want.

Osu are (or were) an "untouchable" caste deemed to be the property of the gods, and somewhat reviled popularly... Imply that one will marry their sister or their mother, or that they are an osu, and they will be very upset.

ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

guys how to avoid ending up in Lad's junk folder? i was sending insult mails from a gmail account using bcc. but those mails always end up in spam/junk folder so i am not getting enough responses. any idea or help will be appreciated. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic