SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

DOLLAR CHOPPING - GREAT FUN!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chance1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting 3 different lads for the best part of two months now - and now I have created a 3 way mexican stand-off dollar chop! It's great fun passing on lad's phone numbers to each other... There's some SERIOUS paranoia going on in the internet cafe's in Lagos tonight... Just whish I could be a fly on the wall for some of the phone calls...

Oh, and haggling is fun too. This one lad started at £975.00 for a fund transfer fee, I've haggled him down to £100 now (last chance) but he's got to travel from Lagos to Abuja to pick it up via MoneyGram (because all the system is down in Lagos for a day or so for maintenance)... That's if he doesn't get dollar chopped first! Smile

It's great when simple straight baits suddenly get really complicated! Fruits of our labour, eh?

Chance

"UR PAPA NA AREA BOY" Mr. Robert S. Dewar CONSULER, BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION, ABUJA

Closed lad accounts X8
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job !!! wish we could listen in to the convos Laughing Laughing Laughing a dollar chop 3 way Cool

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A "cluster" chop would be fantastic. jump_4_joy Go for it, chance1!!

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
chance1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my Lad is a little upset...

AS YOU SAY YOUR PAPA PENIS TOO BIG WHEN DEY FUCK YOU MAMA FOR HER EYE......... NA MAKE U WAN BE MAD MAN NO PROBLEM............ AS YOU MUMU LIKE THIS SO E GUD FOR U...INFACT SELF HOW U GO WELL WHEN UR FULL FAMILY THE OYS NA MAD MEN AND THIFE AND THE WOMEN NA ASHAWO YOU MAMA NA ASHAWO UR PAPA NA AREA BOY......

Very Happy

Chance

"UR PAPA NA AREA BOY" Mr. Robert S. Dewar CONSULER, BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION, ABUJA

Closed lad accounts X8
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How is this working?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
chance1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK,

3 different lads on the go...

1st lad instructs I send a payment to his "office" - standard stuff... However, 2nd lad emails "me" to tell me 1st lad has had to leave the state for the day, and I am to send payment to HIM instead. (to create this illusion I created a new email addy for 2nd Lad (ie: mugu1 at Yahoo dot com becomes mugu1 at Gmail dot com) and email "myself" from this new email - making sure I enclose 2nd Lad's phone number). I then forward this email to 1st Lad.

Repeat with Lad 3 (and have a little fun emailing Lad 1 and Lad 2 as Lad 3...

Then sit back and drink beer...

Chance

Closed lad accounts X8
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done, chance!
Pissed off lad wrote:
UR PAPA NA AREA BOY......

I don't know what an "area boy" is but it still looks like good siggy material Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
chance1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and now Lad 2 is pretty upset as well...

UR PAPA PENIS UR MAMA TOTO UR FUCKING HEAD NA PORVERTY DEY WORRY IF YOU GO FEET GO ABUJA GO COLLECT 200 DOLLARS FEAR LET YOU U WHEN NOR DEY SEE FOOD CHOP SEE UR ENGHLIS WHICH SCHOOL U EVEN GO PEOPLE WHNE THEIR FAMILY DEY PICK RUBER FOR GROUND NA SO THEM DO DO SHALL HAHAHHAHAHHA LWKMD.......MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

...Time for more beer... Smile

Chance

Closed lad accounts X8
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

area boys are gangs who tend to sit around and smoke dope all day and use their muscle to make people and business pay them money.
sort of like a mini mafia gang. they have their "area they work"
street gangs.
thats my take on it.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on getting the laddies so pissed off!! Laughing

Quote:
UR PAPA PENIS UR MAMA TOTO

I'm always amazed and grossed out by how they seem to be so fixated on the genitalia of parents. It's icky.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Insulting parents is considered pretty rude, ie your parents are worthless, so you are the obvious product thereof.

Cursing parents' genitalia is presumably cursing them for bringing a worthless human into the world as well as a preventative measure against further atrocities.

Family is important to lads, and wishing shame and damage upon their family is a good way to get their hackles up.

Hint: Imply that they are illegitimate, and that their father is the devil, or a beggar, or an armed robber. Good fun.

Chugg
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminds me of that Stand By Me movie from the 80's where the voiceover says "Finding new and preferably disgusting ways to degrade a friend's mother was always held in high regard.".

Great work. I'm trying to set up a dolla chop of my own, and hoping for some real interesting insults.
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kind of a technical trick but if you are up for it:

- Get a call-in number for Skype (or some other internet service)
- Have one of them call it
- Then conference call the other
- Mute your mic and enjoy

The timing can be tricky but it would allow you to hear the confusion and hatred.

Edit: Oh, and if your voice acting is any good, you can yell a random insult in to set the ball rolling. Usually, as with VoIP and crappy phone lines, the quality won't be that good for them so each one will believe it was the other one insulting them.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

after a little baiting pause...

thanks for this idea Smile

I'm trying something new too. I picked up 2 groups of lads, each group with 3 lads.

the first group is group cole, three lads, each with the second name cole. first, classic straight bait, then confusing them with the mails of each other. and maybe, thanks to you, their phone numbers.

the second group, the smiths, are a backup, if the first ones don't answer.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert, be sure to be generic in your insults and emails. Otherwise they might put two and two together and figure out they were set up. Most lads are dumb as a box of rock but its never bad to cover your bases.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic