SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where have all the hit lads gone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to join in, I tried (For about 0.00000000000000002 of a second), then sent him this:

Quote:
Ibrahim,

There's no need to try sell me the video, I KNOW you're dealing with my maniac of a husband, What I need from you pal is a gun, a very special gun that is not normally available in this country so I can finish the f***er off myself!

How much would you charge to smuggle me a

Kathrin

The gun in question is the weapon Arnie asks for in the gun shop in the first terminator movie Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wacky Jacky might have bugged out on Busty. But a final poke went out anyway. Mad
Quote:
subject Are you crying now?

Dearest Little Boy RayBan Jack,

Are those tears I see behind your cheap Chinese counterfeit shades?
Awwww.. so sorry. Can i make it up to you? I'll send you a goatWOW
crying towel, a lollipop, and a jar of Vaseline.

Busty

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he is not replying to my character I am just a bystander...

so I would like to recommend a big dollar chop from Mr. Gomer for the hitlad (we had great success with the JET scammers).

If he is losing the money of a dozen victims in a few days he will be really worried and then there is the chance to make him join the gang.
and all victims can then be reluctant to send money again with a unsecure service and instead one can send the money with Allstar or GP5 3-Tr4ck to do a safari...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The mere mention that someone named Gomer had contacted me sent him into a tizzy.He gave me a "private e mail" addy to contact him on.Sent him a fake MG for $6,000 yesterday.

Quote:
I will see to what you have sent, if it's like game or something, then we will see who is the winner, I am here with you and I have told my boy to confirm it. Lets wait and see who is the don. Good day

If he really goes to the MG office with it,it will not be a good day for him Laughing

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He does not seem amused
Quote:
Oh....... Do you think you are more smarter than me? the fucking slip you sent to me is invalid, Do you think you are playing game or what? I don't need your fucking money again lets wait and see, Good luck.

Guess that Gomer fellow got there first.Nice of him to wish me luck.I suppose I do think I am playing a game.Trouble is,I know how it ends Laughing

Edit-no sense of humor
Quote:
What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well well, I thought I crapped out. Two weeks later I get a reply. It seems a will cost me 4 grand You Ess! I can't wait Smile

Will edit in a reply momentarily. and here it is:

Quote:
4 grand US? seems reasonable. How much ammo does that come with? From memory, they can spray almost 100 rounds a minute which is why they're illegal in australia.

I'll also need proof you actually HAVE a . The last person who said they had one was try to flog an old twenty watt. They just don't cut the mustard when it comes to killing, as a professional you would know this from experience!

Kathrin

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic