SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help Needed - Possible Ghost?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lester wrote:
Plus those girls are smiling liek they know there is a joke being played Laughing Wink

Or they're just full of Lambrini and Bacardi.

Looking at the face, it has more detail than the legs surrounding it - smoother shading and less compression.

FIlm is very good for making ghosts. My old Nikon has a decoupler which allows me to re-cock the shutter without winding the film on. I can photograph my "ghost" against a black background, then photograph my straight scene on the same negative. Instant ghost, lol.

You can do similar devilry at the printing stage but your ghosts will turn out differently depending on the method used. It's good fun and very hands-on.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking again, there's something funny about that whiney kid, it looks shopped in to me, as the lighting isn't the same as the girls. If its lit by the flash then its front should be lit, if its being lit from the bright light above then the arm should leave a shadow over the chest.

I think it may have been put in later to help the back story.

At first I thought 'jumping to conclusions', now I think 'willfull fake', particuarly as everyone knows someone who took it, like most urban legends. A guy in a pub told me recently about Elvis' Harley being discovered in a local garage, Snopes tells me it turns up everywhere, and nowhere, because its another hoax.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of finding weird things in pictures I was just looking through the pictures of my cousins wedding this past weekend and I saw this!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well there you have it, in my haste to disprove a bold claim by a family member, by objective reasoning went out the window.

My nan is one of the most gullible on the planet so I should have realised that there was a chance she didn't have her facts straight (unless she spends her latter years trolling Laughing)

Schoolboy error on my part for not doing enough research - but many thanks to everyone here for the help Smile

Now, enough with the ghosts- back to baiting satan's spawn residing in the internet cafes

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRAVO! Evidence of paranormal goat activity!!! It's the "holy grail" photo, yes a pygmy apparition.

I really need to get a RealTree(tm) limo. That would be an asset to various huntings I partake in. Needs a sunroof though. Maybe two.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw a place setting, a candle stick, a pear tree (no partridge), a fishing pole, a black cat. I didn't find the hey or the Santa Claus. I'll keep looking though, they ust be there, the legend says so.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

You can do similar devilry at the printing stage but your ghosts will turn out differently depending on the method used. It's good fun and very hands-on.

Cross processing chems is also great for this, ILFORD XP2 ( a C41 B&W film) dropped in E6 chems gives great blue/green hues that go great with double exposures. Very Happy shoot me a PM if you wanna see the results.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Might as well make it ghosts

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They all need more fingers!

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems that picture has been around a while in the press and internet

Daily Mail 2008

but Bad Ghosts has researched it and debunked
Bad Ghosts

@ Ghost thank you, NOW I see the ghosts, I believe I believe!

oops sorry iMike has already posted the Bad Ghosts link
Ignore me I need coffee
Chugg
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I totally believe in ghosts. I've lived in a genuine haunted house and have seen way too many things to ever believe they're all coincidence, from glowing orbs to unexplained events to full apparitions, but that photo could be anything.

If ghosts do exist (and I think they do), why would they choose to appear in the strangest and least likely of places?

For the record, I also believe in Bigfoot, Loch Ness, UFO's and astral projection, so I may not be the most logical person in the room!
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Do you also believe that somewhere in deepest, darkest Africa there is a consignment box full of millions of dollars just waiting for you to collect it? Laughing Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Cryptozoology, lends a rational hand towards unexplained animals, and it's always exciting to think about some previously un-found animal stalking the shadows.

As for ghosts, I don't think it necessarily makes one irrational, but until scientific proof leads towards a more solid existence, I think it's just something you have to either believe in or not.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Chugg you are quite right to believe in Loch Ness.
It exists.
I've been there.
My son peed in it.

Though I doubt there's anything more exciting in it than some fish and little boy's urine.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chugg wrote:
I totally believe in ghosts. I've lived in a genuine haunted house

No you haven't, but you may have lived in a house with unexplained noises and draughts etc that made you feel uneasy.

Quote:
For the record, I also believe in Bigfoot, Loch Ness, UFO's and astral projection, so I may not be the most logical person in the room!

I used to believe in UFOs. I now live near a major airport, and often see the weirdest lights moving in the oddest ways at night - if you wait long enough it 100% ALWAYS turns out to be an aircraft, seen from an odd angle.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Loki66
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually am...or was...a "ghost hunter". I used to go to houses and locations that were "haunted" and try to find evidence one way or the other. Know what I found after 5 years of doing this? NOTHING. Well, I can't say "nothing" really as I did find that the majority of people claiming ghosts and such were either so caught up in what they believed that they couldn't see realistically or that they were straight out lying.

I also was a moderator on a forum for a popular ghost show in the US and one of the sections I was in charge of was the photos. You wouldn't believe how many dustballs, smudges, leaves, shadows, etc; were all ghosts. Once someone believed they had a picture of a ghost, no amount of reason could convince them otherwise.

That said, I did like this pic. Wink

-Pastor Rebecca

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COPERATION WHILE YOU ASK YOUR SELF WHEATHER YOU ARE TELLING US THE TRUTH OR ARE YOU AN IMPOSTOR?
- Mr Edwards Robert- Lotto Paying Dept

Last edited by Loki66 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murderapolis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This picture has been around the internet for years. I don't mean to ruffle any feathers but I must say that the chances of someone you know taking this photo are slim to none.

http://www.shopoflittlehorrors.com/party-ghost.jpg

http://www.shopoflittlehorrors.com/real_ghost_pictures.htm

http://ghostsofearth.blogspot.com/2008/12/party-ghost-real-ghost-picture.html

-Murder

"Well I can't stop thinking about you.You're always on my mind like a favorite song, I love you." - Cynthia

Netherlands Ivory Coast Australia Ghana
United States x2 United Kingdom x5 Spain x2 Nigeria x2
Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Murderapolis on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I think the joke was played in the OP's Grandmother and passed onto him.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Murderapolis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That would make sense.

"Well I can't stop thinking about you.You're always on my mind like a favorite song, I love you." - Cynthia

Netherlands Ivory Coast Australia Ghana
United States x2 United Kingdom x5 Spain x2 Nigeria x2
Closed lad accounts
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
@ Chugg you are quite right to believe in Loch Ness.
It exists.
I've been there.
My son peed in it.

So have I. Not only did I pee in it, but also puked into Loch Ness. A friend I was visiting in Scotland rented a boat for a few days there. Spent most nights drinking, and getting sick overboard.

Chugg
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Roycropper:

I said I totally believe in it. I didn't say I had anything that anybody would ever accept as proof! Very Happy People believe in all sorts of things that have never been proven.

Strangely, I never once felt uneasy in that house, not even after all the weird crap that went on. The people who bought the place from us asked me if I noticed anything "unusual" while I lived there. After I said yes, they said they'd have paid more if they knew that in advance.

I've never peed in Loch Ness, though. That would be pretty cool. Not because of any lake monsters, but I'd really like to get drunk in Scotland some day! I peed on the world's largest nickel once... does that count for anything?
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I peed on the world's largest nickel once... does that count for anything?

Only if you made it dissolve

Quote:
I'd really like to get drunk in Scotland

you'll fit right in with the natives
Legal drinking age here is 18
My son and his pals have all not long turned 18...
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even as a teenager I was always the last person to calmly walk out of the cemetery at midnight thinking my friends were complete morons for scaring themselves. I was young enough to accept anything but there just was nothing there and that chirping noise was so obviously birds. What in the hell do you mean birds don't chirp at night? Never mind, just keep running. Oh a cold spot! You are walking in wet grass in the middle of the night you dummy Laughing

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think the joke was played in the OP's Grandmother and passed onto him

Quite right bravo

My nan is the type of person who believes in ALL things paranormal, unexplained etc - so this worked well on her. No amount of Richard Dawkins reasoning will change her mind.

I'm going to be using Ghost's modified picture and the link that was found to explain it. Although...I could say when I looked again at the picture - there were more ghosts!!! :yikes: She'd probably believe this over the rational explanation.

Knowing her gullability means I'm forever preaching about 419 to her just in case (yes, she does have an email address which is generally used to forward chain mails to me Rolling Eyes)

Bless her, I love her really Very Happy

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
Quote:
I peed on the world's largest nickel once... does that count for anything?

Only if you made it dissolve

Quote:
I'd really like to get drunk in Scotland

you'll fit right in with the natives
Legal drinking age here is 18
My son and his pals have all not long turned 18...

They waited til they were 18? Shocked

Interestingly in Holland you can buy wine and beer at 16, then at 18 you can buy whisky and gin and other distilled/fortified drinks. Different.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic