SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

El Scorcho's back - Keep an eye out for this format...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gone ahead and told him that I'm stranded in the UK - with police acting suspiciously around me. Taking refuge in a cheap and grotty hotel, I'm going to try and get Gomer into trouble and attempt to get Benjamin to help me. Very Happy

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Tattoo - The legend. The myth. The Prof.
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Cool!!!!

I talked to the Professor tonight. It was a quick call:

ProfBishop01.mp3

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dwatina... did you wake poor Professor Bishop up?! Although saying that, he shouldn't need sleep - he should be too energised from saving the human race to worry about small details such as sleep!

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Poor guy sounded so confused at the start there.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I woke him up. It was around 12:30 a.m. his time. Smile

Lou Knee Dude
Pisses Everybody Off

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

El Scortcho wrote:
I seriously hope we get this one just as paranoid as Manhor rumour is that he's still in counseling.

Ah yes, I met Manhor right after my first dollar chop. He tried to recruit me into the Gomer Boyz. He sent me the URL for the Gomer Boyz web site and ordered me to get the tattoo. Smile (I'm guessing that you convinced him to get that same tattoo?) The poor lad was completely out of his gourd by the time I encountered him, but he did contribute my favorite sig line.

Edit: removed duplicate line.

NOTE THAT: THIS COMPANY HAS AN AFFILIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE IVORY COAST EMBASSY IN WASHINGTON D.C WHICH CAN BE USE IN CHARGING YOU TO COURT. (Magnet Security Company)

...the enter family of gomer boyz know your movement u cant run if you do sheek i will kill you...let me see how u work and send me a copy of the email you send to the maga i give you 10 mints to do that if not you chop the last dollar Shocked (M4NH0R G0MER)
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, I love it. Laughing Was it just a standard bait? Or were you posing as a fellow lad? I sincerely hope to this day he's paranoid - hopefully his experience will have deterred him from scamming.

I'm going to being a new lad into it - a fellow Gomerboy who is going to email Benjamin confronting him as to where Gomer is (even though he's stranded in the UK with police watching his every move). Time to get him a little nervous whilst you guys keep taunting him from your end. (Pardon the expression).

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
bigal888
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he sent me bank information as well as Western Union info, "just in case the Western Union transfer gets denied." Well, wouldn't you know it, I think it is going to get denied and the bank account is going to get shut down by Alan. Here is the bank info, in case someone else has seen the same one:

Quote:
BANK NAME: ECOBANK OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
ADDRESS: 633 RUE ILBOUDO WAOGYANDE, O1 BP 145 OUAGADOUGOU 01.BURKINA FASO
BANK SWIFT CODE: ECOCBFBF
BENEFICIARY NAME: ABIGAIL ONWUDINJO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 100977904018
SWIFT CODE: 01001

Now my question is, should I go ahead with the path I want to and tell him that after going to the bank I was told his account is under investigation? I think that would go along with the overall plot here, but I want to make sure everyone is on the same page so we can really get this guy paranoid.

"Not receiving the payment prior affirming the association to sending of these
documents is at landlords risk and shall thus, bear the hitch and glitch attached if any
should arise." - Cecil Abraham (my new landlord)
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few days in and already an account - oh yeah, this one's primed for a beating Laughing Sent this off to him from a new account, posing as one of the Gomerboyz that Gomer was supposed to meet in Lagos before he had to take refuge in the UK:

Quote:
MY BROS, MY NAME IS JAKOH UTAKA AND AM A GOMERBOY. MR CHAIR GOMER WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET ME AND ANOTHE 2 BOYS TODAY IN DEY LAG BUT HE HAS NOT TURN UP. WE UNDERSTAND HE WAS IN CONTACT WITH U BUT NOW HE IS MISSING WITH NO SIGN OF HIM, MANY EYES R ON U RIGHT NOW BROS WE KNOW WHERE U R, U R NOT A GOMERBOYZ AND SO TO US U R NOT TRUSTED, WE HAVE TECNOLOGY THAT KNOWS WHERE U R RIGHT NOW OK. BROS TELL US INFOS OR LAND IN NA TROUBLES SOON.

Lets see how he defends himself. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, Otto has been selling all of his possessions in order to afford the evacuation fee, and Stinky, his drug dealer, has also been unsuccessfully trying to get his hands on some top quality drugs in order to quickly make some money. Of course, Professor Bishop is only concerned about one thing.

Otto wrote:
it still gonna take me a little bit to get all the cash. im gona sell all my posesions, and try n survive off food i find in my nieghbors garbage, but i dont think thatll be enough. Imma see wat my dealer Stinky can do, if he got a lot of product to sell then we cud get some moeny flowin in quick fast!

Professor Bishop wrote:
Hello Otto Mann,
I acknowledge the receipt of your email today. I have a question for you if only you can tell me the truth and noting but the truth, How much do you have at hand at the moment? let me see if i can help you so that you name will be listed in the 100 people needed for the sub.

Otto wrote:
got $36 atm bro. on thursdAY my welfare check coms in n i get $162.34 from that. im gonna sell all my stuff too, so i probly be able to get a few hundred or sumthin from dat. Me n Stinky r hatchin a wicked plan to get to rest of the cash though, we cud probly have the 4 grand by friday or sumthin, i dunno.

man imma still real freaked out right now. this isjust so crazy, i cant belevie every1's gonna die! U got any ideas how i can calm meself down? cuz i just been panicking n shakin n real scared all the time. i been smokin heaps of cones to try n relax but 4 sum reason i just keep gettin more anxius and paranoid!

Professor Bishop wrote:
Hello Otto Mann,
I acknowledge the receipt of your email. Keep trying your possible best to see that you get the required evacuation fee and keep me inform immediately you make the payment.

Otto wrote:
i sold my tv and xbox today, and found ppl who want to buy my bed too. imma try to sell evrything else i own over the next couple days. my dealer Stinky is tryin 2 get his hand on some great product to sell, but he be havin sum trouble cuz his usual supliers were all killed in a driveby last wekk.But weve got an fuckin awesome plan to get all the cash quickly, itll be dangrous tho so were savin it as a last resort.

oh yeah, Stinkys gonna need to come on the sub too, cuz he be helpin me get al the money. He gonna need a difrent room to me too. i dont wanna share with him cuz he got a lot of hygene problems.

dude, ur like a doctor, right? can u help me with sumthing. im stil just cant calm myself down ever since ive found out the acopalispe is coming. im havin all these freaky nightmares and shit. like, i keep havin these recuring dreams where I kidnap and rape clowns. do you kno wat that cud mean?

Professor Bishop wrote:
Hello Otto Mann,
I think the solution to your bad dreams is for you stop thinking before getting to bed. Your friend can come over if he or she has the required evacuation fee? try you best to get the required evacuation fee this week as you promise.

However, despite that, they are still far short of the $4000 (or possibly $8000 if Stinky has to pay a separate fee), so Otto unveils the masterplan he and his dealer had been cooking up:

Otto wrote:
heres the current situation. i sold my bed, my fridge n all the food in it today. sStinkys managged to get his hands on a bit of good produtc but not much, so we aint been able to earn much from that. n my welfare check then comes on thurday so we wil hav some good amont of cash then. but it stil wont be near 4 grand (or 8grand now, as u say)

So to get teh rest of the dough, we is gonna rob a bank! R u okay with that? i realise u may not wanna be involved wit ilegal stuff, so if that bothers u let us kno, but theres no other way wed be able to get the moneys if we dont do the robbery.

Professor Bishop, quite rightly, doesn't seem to have a huge amount of confidence in their ability to pull this off.

Professor Bishop wrote:
Tell me how much that you and your friend could be able to afford before Thursday? because i want to help you so that your name and your friend name will be in the list file. Expecting your reply urgent.

Stinky also demands to speak to Professor Bishop. (the following is in Size 20 bolded red font)

Quote:
YO

THIS BE STINKY

WE GONNA BE ROBBING BANK ON FRIDAY

BUT BEFORE WE DO ROBBERY I NEED TO KNOW U R ON THE LEVEL. WE TAKIN BIG RISK WITH DIS ROBBERY. IM TUFF ENOUGH TO SUVRIVE JAIL BUT OTTO WIL BE RAPED MANY TIME IF HE GOES. SO I NEED TO KNOW I CAN TRUST YOU.

I AM A SUPER COOL GANGSTER! I AM TOP NUMBER 1 GANGSTER ON MY STREET. NOONE FUCKS WITH ME. NOT YOU. NOT ANY1. U UNDERSTAND?

DONT FUCK US ON DIS. U MUST EVACUATE US SOON AS WE SEND MONEY. UNDERSTAND?

I HAVE ATTATCH PICTURE OF MYSELF SO U KNOW IM NOT PERSON TO BE FUCK WITH

STINKY
GANGSTER EXTROARDANAERR

Professor Bishop wrote:
Dear friend,
Before your letter i receive a letter from your friend that you are going to email me. Listen i advice you go and met your friend so that he can explain to you my last email today to you guys and note that i dont want you people to be a part of robbing bank because of the evacuation required fee, that is why i write to your friend to tell me how much? you guys has at hand right now before Thursday this week so that i will help you guys for this evacuation and to add you guys name in the list file before the meeting deadline at 12pm on the 30th June at Key West Country Club in Florida, USA.

I wonder, could this guy actually have some shreds of decency, or is he just worried these two idiots will get arrested/killed before they're able to pay him? I'm thinking the latter.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

bigal888
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

any arrest is definitely going to have some sort of investigation and interrogation...who knows, maybe the Professor's good name will come blurting out of a scared wanna-be bank robber while the police hold him in jail?? Very Happy

documents is at landlords risk and shall thus, bear the hitch and glitch attached if any
bigal888
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this should get him nice and worked up. I really wish I could see this progress in person - watching him get nervous and anxious.

Quote:
Professor Bishop! My accountant and I just got back from the bank. First off, you were right about Western Union, they said they wouldn't transfer the money due to security concerns. I don't know what they meant about that, so we went on to the bank to transfer the money that way. Now this is where things get interesting. After we went through the hour process of filling out the paperwork, the cashier went back into an office to proceed with the transfer of $10,000. After about a 20 minute wait, she came back out and told us we had to come back into the office and meet with the bank manager. Immediately he seemed suspicious of us and spent a good 20 minutes asking us questions about why we were transferring money to your account. Don't worry though, I made up some excuses about your contact being family so that I could avoid telling them the whole story about the submarine. Eventually they came around to believing me and told us the reason why they were so wary is that your account is being monitored!! Any international transfers have to have the President of the Bank's approval. Unfortunately, he wasn't in today so we were unable to talk to him, but from what the manager of the bank said, it is highly unlikely he will approve the transfer because of the recent increase in the terrorist threat level. With the government taking such hard lines on terrorism and all, the bank does not want any part of it. I tried calling the number you left me, but all I got was an error tone. Something about my cell phone plan not allowing international calls - which is weird because I called my cousin in France just a few days ago. This whole situation is getting very creepy and I am getting scared.

All in all, I am worried Professor Bishop! Do you think the government knows about your submarine and are preparing to take it over? Please, can you call whoever is guarding the sub and make sure there are no problems with it? These are desperate times Professor Bishop, please be careful. My wife and I are prepared to follow you wherever you go.

Dr. Bred

And just got this reply from him, I think he's scrambling - and add the second account to the list:

Quote:
Dear Dr.Loafa Bred,
Yes Money gram they will not agree to accept my name and Wesley Webber, last that someone sent money to me via Money gram and i went to cash the money they refuse to accept my Id card without any good reason then i have to tell the sender to call back the money and make the payment through account which he did that but the problem is that, the account owner collected a lot of % by given out her account and that is why i don't want to give you this account but in this situation i can not do any thing but to give you the account now. Below is the new account for the payment and i have receive money sent from the account.

BANK NAME: SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU BURKINA FASO(SGBB)
ADDRESS 4RUE DU MARCHE OUAGA
TELEX-B 5521 BF
BANK CODE 30074 CITY OUAGADOUGOU
BENEFICIARY: MRS COMPAORE AMINATA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 12144701201-84
SWIFT CODE: SGBB-BF-BF
NATIONALITY: BURKINA FASO
CORRESPONDENCE BANK SOCIETE GENERAL BANK NEW YORK CITY(U.S.A.)

Kindly use this account and make the payment OK and tell your wife not to worry that everything will be alright and for the phone number i give you is correct but if you are not allow to make International calls that means you have to go pay phone both and make your call. Expecting your reply soon.

God speed. We will survive.

Professor Walter Bishop
Fringe Division
Massive Dynamic

I love the "God speed. We will survive."

Lord Wulf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope you don't mind if I join, if I'm not a little late.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, I need help with this next response...I've blown it at this point before. Where do I go next?

Quote:
Dear Dr.Loafa Bred,
   Listen i am tired for all this shit and stories, the only word i have to tell you now is that, if real that you want to send the money do it and stop disturbing or delaying my time because i have a lot to do here. I receive payment from people that are ready for the sub without any payment complain or telling me a story. Anyway am happy that we are reaching to the limit of people needed in this sub that means the choice is yours because i have given to you my benefit of doubt, for my word is my bond for you to see what will come out of this and it is not by force but by willingly and acceptance from your heart.

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^what about assuring him you are not making up stories, and you are sincere. And he has hurt your feelings by saying such rude things.

I didn't go back to the beginning of the thread, but did you tell him where your character is located? If not, you can use the excuse that you live in a small town and it's a local bank and the banker is a bit crazy and overly-protective of the townspeople. And that you will go into the city in a day or two and make a new account at a major bank and transfer from that. Of course that will take several days. You can string him along until Friday (or over the weekend).

Just a suggestion. And offer him an additional $3,000 to keep your reservations.

@Lord Wulf: Go ahead and join in.

Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I'm sure he's received payment from other people already... Rolling Eyes Oh, and I love this bit from his latest email to you:

Quote:
for my word is my bond for you to see what will come out of this and it is not by force but by willingly and acceptance from your heart.

I'm very new to this as well, but my recommendation would for your character to actually go and make a Western Union (or Moneygram, given your character has already said Western Union wouldn't work) payment to him. At which point, either two things can happen:

A) You send an email to him saying that the payment has been made, but the people at Western Union/Moneygram have said that he needs to submit security forms (a ton of wonderful forms can be found here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052) before the payment can be officially processed.

OR

B) The people working there have told you that they need the email address of the person your sending the money to, to interview him for security reasons. Then he gets an official-looking email from Western Union/Moneygram telling him he needs to complete security forms before the payment can be processed, and whatever other annoying, time-wasting procedures you can think of.

Once he's completed the forms to Western Union/Moneygram's satisfaction, you can introduce him to the fun world of MTCN Vault.

Given that he already seems to be a bit suspicious, you would probably be better off going with Option B - it takes the blame off of your own character, instead its the people from Western Union/Moneygram wasting his time, while your own character has already done all that has been asked and can pester him about why it's taking so long for the transaction to be processed.

You can do the same with a bank transfer, as well (minus MTCN Vault, of course).

Quote:
any arrest is definitely going to have some sort of investigation and interrogation...who knows, maybe the Professor's good name will come blurting out of a scared wanna-be bank robber while the police hold him in jail??

My plan was actually to have Stinky get killed in the botched robbery, and Otto on the run as a fugitive (with a substantial amount of stolen money he's attempting to send to the good Professor), but this gives me a great idea: namely, the police investigate the contents of Otto's computer and find their email correspondence... and immediately start trying to get a place on the sub themselves!

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I play too? The ditz is gonna need saving, pity she won't speak english though Wink

Here in Oz, the last episode is on next week, and I so looking forward to it. And as a web designer, may I say I LOVE the massive dynamic website! It rules!

Brought a much needed smile to my dial, it's been a shitty week

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
bigal888
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this response from him...is he REALLY tired of all of this?

Quote:
Listen,please stop emailing me again because am delaying my time with you all this while. Thanks for your understanding.

Have a nice day good friend.

Professor Walter Bishop
Fringe Division
Massive Dynamic

Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it seems the robbery has been cancelled. The Professor has very kindly allowed Otto and Stinky a place on the sub with just the money they have on hand.

Professor Bishop wrote:
How are you doing today? i read from your and your friend letter but i want you to understand that is from you that i came to know your friend and i have decide in my mind to help you guys no matter how much you guys has at hand because it will be pity and painful that you guys will go to Robb a bank and tell me what if you guys are cute? Laughing what will be out come of it, according to your he required for me to promise you guys that i will not betray you guys after sending money but i mark my word that i will not betray you guys and this is a promise from my heart and i need you to tell your friend so ok. In this case you friend told me on mail that you guys has at hand $600 right now, then see what you guys will do now, send the $600 through Western union with the below details as soon as possible today or first thing tomorrow.

And thus begins the long process of helping Otto understand just what Western Union is.

Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's something rather endearing about how passive aggressively polite this guy is. Stinky has been bombarding him with rude and increasingly suspicious emails and bizarre requests and threats, mainly due to his annoyance at the Professor's insistence that he speaks to both of them through Otto, and Professor Bishop has remained remarkable calm so far.

(again, all of Stinky's emails are in size 20 bolded red font)
Stinky wrote:
YO

THIS BE STINKY

WE GOT LIKE SIX HUNDRED DOLLAR RIGHT NOW. NO WAY WE CAN BE PAYIN 4 GRAND WITHOUT ROBBIN BANK. SO YOU NEED TO GIVE BIG DISCOUNT OTHERWISE

DO NOT WORRY BOUT OUR ABILITY 2 DO ROBERY THO. REMEMBER I AM NUMBER 1 GANGSTER ON MY STREET. ROBBING BANK IS PEICE OF CAKE 4 GANGSTER LIKE ME.

B4 WE SEND ANY MONEY, I NEED TO KNO THERE IS TRUST. U ARE JUST STRANGER ON INTERNET. I NEED TO KNO U WILL NOT FUCK US ONCE WE SEND MONEY. UNDERSTAND?

IF U FUCK US, I WILL FUCK YOU. i WILL FUCK U LONG AND HARD. WITH NO LUBE. uNDERSTAND?

STINKY
GANGSTER EXTROARDANAERR

Professor Bishop wrote:
My good friend, i read you guys mail to me and i have reply the answer to your friend, that means met your friend he will explain to you what i said ok.

Stinky wrote:
YO

THIS BE STINKY

JUST FOUND UR LATEST EMAIL TO ME. IT BE IN MY SPAM FOLDER? PLS EXPLAIN. THERE BE MESSAGE ABOVE EMAIL SAYING THAT IT IS SUSPECTED OF BEING SCAM. PLS EXPLAIN

OTTO KEEP TELLIN ME DAT U BE ON THE LEVEL, DAT WE SHUD TRUST U AND HAND OVER CASH QUICK AS POSSIBLE. I STILL NOT CONVINCED. OTTO BE SAYIN DAT I SHUD BE NICER 2 U, DAT U BE SAYIN I BEEN RUDE AND DISRESPECTFULL. UNDERSTAND DAT OTTO IS NOT THE BOSS OF ME.

SO PLS ANSWER MY QUESTION TO U

AGAIN, IF U BE GREAT SCIENTIST, U SHUD BE ABLE TO MAKE CLONES. CAN U MAKE CLONES. IF U R AS GOOD SCIENTIST AS U BE SAYING U SHUD BE ABLE TO MAKE MANY CLONES

PLS ANSWER QUICKLY AND REPLY DIRECT TO ME. UNDERSTAND?

STINKY
GANGSTER EXTROARDANAERR

(That was a genuine mistake on my part, I missed his email for a few days because I forgot to check the spam folder in Stinky's account)

Professor Bishop wrote:
listen my good friend, i have no problem with you but i hate and dislike the way you stated your letter to me which i have to explain to your friend Otto and you too which i want you to stop it because am not happy to read your letter to me the way you stated it. Regarding to your question of course i will and you particular has to put your trust and sincere in this sub because it is not sub if you can see what is happening now in the society such as what happen in city of Joplin, Missouri last week ago tornado killed 142 people and the catastrophic events will be adding till the end time reaches to an end and we sincerely need to be save with immediate effect.
Please try and comply with your friend Otto, so that you guys could be a part of the needed 100 people requested for the sub and stop thinking that this is a joke or scam, unless you want to remain in the earth. I will be expecting you guys response as soon as possible.

Stinky wrote:
YO

THIS BE STINKY

I SPEAK WITH OTTO AGAIN. HE SAY TO TRUST U AND HAND OVER MONEY. I HAVE DECIDE TO AGREE... FOR NOW. I STILL BE HAVIN MANY DOUBT AND SUSPICIONS, BUT GETTIN ON SUB IS PRIORITY FOR ME RITE NOW.

SO I WIL AGREE TO LET OTTO SEND MONEY ON 1 CONDITION:

U MUST MAKE CLONE FOR ME. OTTO RECKON U R GREAT SCIENTIST AND VERY SMART. THERFORE U SHUD BE ABLE TO MAKE ME GREAT CLONE. I WANT U TO MAKE CLONE OF DAKOTA FANNING FOR ME AND HAVE IT READY ON SUBMARINE WEN WE BE EVACUATED. ITS BRAIN MUST BE GENETICLY ENGINEERED TO OBEY MY EVERY INSTRUCTION, AND IT MUST BE VIRGIN.

U UNDERSTAND?

DO NOT FUCK ME ON DIS

I STILL HAVE MANY WORRIES ABOUT U

STINKY
GANGSTER EXTROARDANAERR

Professor Bishop wrote:
listen my good friend, you don't have to be worried because everything that you like or enjoy in this earth will also be in the sub as your heart desired OK, this is a promise and give me a benefit of doubt, for my word is my bond. Then on our meeting at 12pm on the 30th June at Key West Country Club in Florida, USA, there you will get the full knowledge of what am telling you and if you are not satisfy for the sub there i will refund you back your money OK but permit your friend Otto, to make the payment on behalf of you guys and to save your life's. Next i will be looking forward to receive the payment and note that we have almost getting the total numbers of people needed in this sub and you still have a chance for this.

So, does this mean the Professor will make a clone of Dakota Fanning for him?

How's everyone else going with this guy?

Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, there has been a bit of a setback...

Stinky wrote:
LAST NIGHT ME AND OTTO GO AND GET VERY DRUNK AND PARTY AT CARNIVAL. BUT OTTO THEN BE ARRESTED FOR SEXUALLY ASAULTING CLOWN.

NOW HE SIT IN JAIL, AND I CANNOT PAY BAIL 4 HIM BECAUSE IT BE LIKE 200 DOLLARS. TO PAY I WIL HAVE 2 TAKE MONEY OUT OF EVACUATION FUND

SO I WIL PAY MONEY 2 U NOW. PLS DIRECT ME HOW I TRANSFER THE $600 TO U. AND WE WIL HAV TO ARRANGE WAY FOR OTTO TO BE EVACUATE FROM JAIL.

Professor Bishop extends his condolences to Otto, and reiterates to send the money as urgently as possible. Unfortunately...

Stinky wrote:
THERE BE URGENT ISSUE WE MUST DISCUSS

I HAVE JUST SPEAK WIT OTTO IN JAIL. HE BE HAVIN VERY HARD TIME. OTHER PRISONERS BEAT HIM MANY TIME AND CUZ HE HAVE NO WEED HE BE BECOMING VERY SICK N CRAZY. EVEN WORSE, OTHER PRISONERS BE THREATENIN TO RAPE HIM IN COMIN DAYS.

SO HE HAS BEGGED ME TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF SUBMARINE FUND TO PAY $275 BAIL. I ASK U, CAN WE GET ON SUB FOR JUST $325? SO THAT OTTO CAN BE SAVED FROM MUCH HORROR AND ANAL RAPE

WE DEFER TO UR JUDJEMENT. MOST IMPORTANT PRIORITY BE GETTING ON SUBMARINE SO WE NOT BE KILLD IN ACOPALYPSE, SO IF WE MUST PAY $600 WE WILL.

BUT OTTO IS FULL OF TERROR ANDINJURIES RIGHT NOW, AND IF WE DO NOT GET HIM OUT HE WILL BE RAPED MANY TIMES BY MANY PEOPLE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

PLS REPLY SOON AS POSSIBLE. WE AWAIT UR DESISION

Surprisingly, the Professor actually agrees!

Professor Bishop wrote:
Go ahead and get or ball Otto from jail with the $225 to save his life first and send $375 to me through western union transfer as i directed in you in my last mail OK.

Sadly, it is too late, and tragedy strikes. (probably a little NSFW)

Stinky wrote:
VERY BAD THING HAVE HAPPEND

I GO 2 JAIL TODAY TO BAIL OUT OTTO, BUT WEN I GET THERE I DISCOVER HE ALREADY BE DEAD. HE WAS BEATEN UP IN SHOWERS AND DEN RAPED BY ELEVEN PRISONERS. THEY DEN CHOPD OFF HIS PENIS AND FORCE IT DOWN HIS THROAT. HE CHOKE TO DEATH ON IT

I AM SO FULL OF RAGE AND PAIN AND SADNESS RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO EXACT BLOODY REVENGE ON THOSE DAT DO DIS. PROFESOR BISOP, WIL U HELP ME GET VENGENSE?

Professor Bishop is of course full of sympathy for Otto's plight.

Professor Bishop wrote:
I think you have to leave the case for the Government to handle it, don't take power by your self while the Government is aware of it. Then i suggest you make the payment urgent for your own preparation of the sub since Otto is no more. Hope you understand me? please take heart this world is full of evil and need to move out to the better world in the sub.
I will be expecting the payment as soon as possible.

bigal888
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

where is everyone else at with this guy? He seems a lot less enthusiastic about the submarine and possible end of the world. He just wants his money...

Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Otto's death, Stinky has just been wasting the Professor's time with pointless nonsense and demanding detailed explanations of the progress of the Dakota Fanning clone he was promised before he will make the Western Union payment. The lad doesn't really seem to understand what it actually is he promised to do, and so had just been repeatedly ignoring the stuff about the clone in Stinky's increasingly rude and suspicious emails (as well as sending a picture of a bunch of random scientists as "proof" of him carrying out Stinky's request one time) until finally snapping:

Professor Bishop wrote:
I here by to inform you that we have now completed the numbers of people needed to be in the sub and these people are serious for the sub, as you can see i don't care about your money again and have no time to this your foolish questions, good day and enjoy your self in the earth.

Stinky wasn't happy about this at all. (resized text from the actual email)

Stinky wrote:
AM VERY DISAPOINT WITH YOU. U PROMISE ME CLONE AND REFUSE TO DELIVER, AND NOW YOU GIVE AWAY MY SEAT ON SUBMARINE!?!?!?!?!

WAT HAV I DONE TO DESERVE THIS!?

IF U DO NOT GIV ME MY SEAT BACK, U WILL FEEL MY MURDEROUS WRATH A THOUSAND TIMES!!! REMEMBER I AM A SUPER COOL GANGSTER!!! I AM NUMBER 1 GANGSTER ON ALL OF MY STREET!!! HOW DARE YOU FUCK ME!?!?! I AM GOIN 2 FUCK U SO HARD YOU WILL BLEED!!!

GIVE ME MY SEAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professor Bishop doesn't respond, so Stinky tries a different approach a couple of days later.

Stinky wrote:
YO

THIS BE STINKY

AM APOLOGISE FOR MY ANGER EARLIER. IS RAGE DEEP INSIDE ME THAT OFTEN BUBBLE TO SURFACE N UNLEASH ITSELF ON EVERFING

PLS I BEG OF U I NEED 2 GET ON SUB. PLS CAN I HAVE MY PLACE BACK?

REMEMBER I AM A SUPER COOL GANGSTER. I AM NUMBER 1 GNAGSTER ON MY STREET. MY GANGSTER SKILS CLD BE VERY USEFUL TO U WEN WE START NEW WORLD AFTER THE END TIMES.

PLS CONSIDER QUICKLY SO I CAN BE ON SUBMARINE AND NOT PERISH HORRIBLY

The Professor kindly relents and allows Stinky back on, on the condition that he "make the payment first thing tomorrow morning through western union and send to me the information's as i stated".

Hmm... I wonder what the chances of that will be...

The police have also seized Otto's computer, and Police Chief Clancy Wiggum has contacted the Professor about getting onto the sub, as well as (unsuccessfully) trying to get him to give up information about Stinky's whereabouts.

bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hahahaha roflmao! I had no idea this thread existed and you guys were giving this guy so much pain! I have been baiting this moron for the past 2 weeks. I am currently trying to get a picture from him and my whole "church" wants in on the sub. I sent all of these last night:

Quote:
I have told the members of my church about your sub and they are interested as well. We MUST see pictures of the outside and inside of your sub in order to send you money. This is non-negotiable.

Quote:
Mr. Bishop,

My family and I are interested in your submarine to lift us from the end of the world. Mr. R1chard Hertz gave me your email in the hopes of saving me and my family. I am prepared to give you $20,000 to protect me, my wife, and my two children. This can be done my bank transfer immediately if you can send us the pictures of your submarine. I trust that your submarine will also have a church inside and we wish to see pictures of that as well. Please do not waste time as the end of the world is near.

With respect,

Buzz L1tyer
Lawyer
Peacock Client Services, ESQ

Quote:
Hello I am part of the church with R1chard Hertz and we are interested in your submarine. We are part of the church with Harold Camping and www.familyradio.com. We will send you the money ASAP if you can send us the pictures of the outside and inside of the submarine now. Me and my family wish to be on this sub. Dr3w Peacock

Quote:
Sir my name is Shar0n Seamon and me and my father wish to be part of your submarine. Richard H3rtz is part of my church and he told me about your submarine. We are part of the church of Harold Camping and wer are worried about the end of the world. We are prepared to send you money as soon as we see a picture of your submarine. Harold Camping is losing trust in us and we have to see the pictures to send the money. We really appreciate all your help.

Sincerly,

Shar0n Seamon

Quote:
Mr Walter Bishop,

Richard H3rtz gave me your email in regards to your submarine to save us from the end of the world. Our church is devout in the Lord and I want to help save our church and my family. Money is no problem in this endeavor. Thank you in your efforts to save us from this frightful end. Does your submarine have a church. I am quite sure it does. Please send us pictures of the outside and inside of this submarine to confirm where we will live. Again, thank you for all you have done.

Forever in our Lord,

Thad1us Johnson jr
[/code]

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is an exclusive and very revealing image of the scientists working on the submarine. This is what the lad sent Stinky after being bugged endlessly for updates on the Dakota Fanning clone.

Well, how could anyone doubt him now?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic