SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

mordinson.com scam/spam, split from (victims of love scams)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MTLaranam
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i really got lucky!!! Upon arriving in Kharkov the adventure began the following day. I met with 5 ladies, and all were very enjoyable, beautiful, and engaging, but I was immediately taken by Marina, I was unaware that she felt the same way. I had a hard time determining her interest at first because both Marina and I relied on the translator. I felt that if we met alone I would get a better feeling of where we both were as far as communication and comfort. Wow, I have never been one to fall head over heels, but I did!!!

Apparently there are so many scam agencies out there, but i am glad i didn't get into one of those! To all the guys who are still looking for their special ones, my advice is to use smaller agencies with strong reputation, don't be lazy to call the manager and have a talk! I did talk with Michael Mordinson before i ever wrote the first mail. The reason I initially chose Mordinson's is because I read a book that recommended dealing with an agency that operated in one city, and had been in business for several years. Mordinson company fit the bill, therefore I contacted them!
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MTLaranam wrote:
i really got lucky!!! Upon arriving in Kharkov the adventure began the following day. I met with 5 ladies, and all were very enjoyable, beautiful, and engaging, but I was immediately taken by Marina, I was unaware that she felt the same way. I had a hard time determining her interest at first because both Marina and I relied on the translator. I felt that if we met alone I would get a better feeling of where we both were as far as communication and comfort. Wow, I have never been one to fall head over heels, but I did!!!

Apparently there are so many scam agencies out there, but i am glad i didn't get into one of those! To all the guys who are still looking for their special ones, my advice is to use smaller agencies with strong reputation, don't be lazy to call the manager and have a talk! I did talk with Michael Mordinson before i ever wrote the first mail. The reason I initially chose Mordinson's is because I read a book that recommended dealing with an agency that operated in one city, and had been in business for several years. Mordinson company fit the bill, therefore I contacted them!

I'm not sure if they are all that great, I did some digging

http://www.planet-love.com/smf/index.php?topic=14862.0

There's more I'm still not sure whether is scam or not, it's possible girls who are registered there are pro daters ... I've got mixed feelings anyway and I wouldn't go that way.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Split from the Victims of love scams topic.

MTLaranam wrote:
I did talk with Michael Mordinson before i ever wrote the first mail.

MTLaranam wrote:
The reason I initially chose Mordinson's is because I read a book that recommended dealing with an agency that operated in one city, and had been in business for several years. Mordinson company fit the bill, therefore I contacted them!

Member MTLaranam's IP address is: 92.240.104.20 = Ukraine (Kiev)

His forum signup email addy is: [email protected]

That email address just happens to belong to, Michael Mordinson, the owner of a the www.mordinson.com dating site he posted to sing the praises of, and claiming he had spoken to Michael Mordinson himself, talking to yourself were you,? What a fucking scamming idiot:

http://www.bestezines.com/?Travelling-to-Ukraine-for-Bride-Hunting-Advices-and-Tips&id=3913

Scamming bastard Mad

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Well Well what do you know, been doing a bit of advertising on your behalf, Mr. Mishael. You should've known someone is going to spot you here. It is a scambaiting forum after all. That was a rather silly thing to do.

Good job, Scam Patroller.
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fakeamonials are so easy to spot Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bump Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Mordinson
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My name is Michael Mordinson and I want to confirm that the testimonial written by Wade which is posted in the beginning of this thread is genuine and was written by the client of Mordinson marriage agency named Wade who is now happily married to the woman he met through Mordinson agency several years ago. Wade has authorized us to publish his testimonial.

We know it may be hard to trust stories posted in the internet, and therefore we are happy to give our potential clients a chance to talk to the men who used our services in the past.

If you are interested to read more testimonials from our clients you can visit this link: [url]http://www.mordinson.com/cgi-bin/aboutus.pl [/url] there are testimonials and pictures of the couples there.

You can always reach me on the phone or e-mail should you have any questions! Our phone number in the USA is: +1 213 814 2697, phone number in Ukraine: +38 067 578 2344, our e-mail is [email protected]

[/img]
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry to continue the necro mods, but Mordinson, before you get suspended again may I ask if your laughable testimonial a year and a half later is a sign that this thread has hurt your business? Because I sure hope so.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank-you for leaving your email address, Mordison.

I'm sure a few of our people will be in contact with you soon.

Lads. They get stupider by the minute.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mordinson wrote:
My name is Michael Mordinson and I want to confirm that the testimonial written by Wade which is posted in the beginning of this thread is fake as a six dollar bill.

FIFY.

No spamming agencies tell the truth.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic