SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is someone here responsible for this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor lads. Crying or Very sad

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WHAT THE FUUUUUCK puke

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have seen this before and i think it some years old. I'd guess that it isn't from this site as i think it would have been more known on Eater if it was. But i am in no way certain and it is doubtless a world class trophy.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it might have been SP's work, but I forget. He was one of the best in the business.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Need a new monitor now...if it's a classic, its gold.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that this is Scam Patroller's work. After all, he used to run the church of Fish, Bread, Milk and Honey.

Edit: Or Scrooge McDuck's.

Edit2: Definately Scrooge McDuck's. The Cucumber and bra gives it away Laughing Here's an old thread with his trophies: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=104013

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MOAR!!!

Genius. Where is he these days? Used to see him about quite a bit.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Scrooge McDuck for not remembering, that was some classic old school baiting!

Talking about SP, he should be up for parole soon, hopefully he and SMcD check in.

A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this on another site last year and posted it here. For some reason, I thought it could only have originated from somebody at Eater.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There should be some 419Eater trophy for the person who can make lads dance like puppets on a string this way! My admiration knows no bounds.

I wonder if the lads put these photos in their family albums for posterity.

Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lads, subjected to Scrooge McDuck's security photo modality. They were so alarmed when we asked them to do it again that the lad's assistants suddenly died in a 'gazely accident'.

They are using special security cucumbers and security bread.

One of them is M0ses, a charity scammer, who eventually found his way here via Google. For that reason most of the bait had to be pulled, but not before we'd got him on a tour of Ghana.

Here's the security photo thread
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=101322

Quote:
Dear Lord N0rris,
The ITV5 people have decided that since i have been experiencing technical
problems as regard their process i should opt for a security photograph to
prove to them that i do not sympathize with terrorists.
I will email you once
the MTCN for the money is released to me .

I sent the photos to the Daily Sun, who didn't print them AFAIK, but that might be how they escaped into the wild.

Here's where his assistants decide they have had enough already. He then went off in the direction of Ivory Coast, in search of james bond's Aston Martin, but by the time he got to Ghana he was being gang baited, and never got past Tamale.

Quote:
SITUATION REPORT

Dear Lord N0rris,

I will be contacting the ITV5 people today and sending them the revised
trustworthiness picture of my assistants-who met with their untimely death on sunday in a gasely automobile accident while returning to the venue of our ongoing campaign in one of the institutions in the south -west zone after being called from camp to take the revised trust-worthiness picture demanded by the ITV5 people-as demanded by them.I have thought about this long and enough and will give you an alternative on how to receive all the funds you have promised to donate safely through a secured means and that is why i am travelling to Ghana promptly apart from taking care of other business including YOUR ASTON MARTIN business.

Know for sure that if the ITV5 security department disapprove this revised trustworthiness picture i will be forced to let them send you back your money,there is something criminal about them and i smell a snitch somewhere among them and i am not about doing all their command as they have gone beyond boundaries .I have lost two of my precious voluteers,fresh graduates who were selflessly dedicated to the advancement of my cause because of the irregularity of the
socalled-ITV5.It is highly pathetic!

Another thing ,as i will be journeying from Ghana to the Cote D'Ivoire,apart from meeting Vera what do i tell Mr.Fawlty,should i handle him as instructed by you since he is holding the keys i can not do without
communicating with him.Although it will be fine once am instructed by you as in your previous mail to me.I will contact Fawlty through his secretary once i am in Ghana.I have already made contact for a buyer or somebody to help us organize an auction sales,the car might be air-lifted for faster transportation or driven out of the coast as the case may be ,this will be communicated to you promptly once i am in the coast.Moreover buyers are not easy to come by but my contact has already started working,i have instructed her to return from the states as soon as possible to get this business done quickly as this is your first request for help from me.You are a good man!

In the event that things turn out bad between us and the ITV5 people ,i will instruct them to send back your money.Those people are thieves,i have already concluded an article soon to be published concerning these
ill-mannered group of security psycopaths!
Once i am in Ghana,i will give you an account in a xxxxx agent bank that you could send in all the
donations hitch free and smoothly.

Thanking you for your donations.Moreover i will be giving you details of the outcome between the ITV5 people and us in a shortwhile.

My best personal regards,

M0ses Uz3me

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Fri May 27, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a hilarious and incredible bait. I am in awe.

bow_down

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy shit Roycropper !!

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
amen. - reverend
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The one on the left's eyes cracked me up:

All the poses and props were pure McDuck, I just got them to believe that Lord N0rris was going to give them a whole hill of cash...

The two on the ground seem to have forgotten to wear their security bras, probably why the pictures were rejected by ITV5.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how did you manage to convince them? jedi mind tricks?

amen. - reverend
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim Morrison wrote:
how did you manage to convince them? jedi mind tricks?

Offering them vast amounts of imaginary money, just like they do. I can be VERY generous with money that doesn't exist. Wink

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason, the cucumber sucking and white liquid running is kind of lewd and suggestive looking.

Too bad these aren't the kind of trophies you can hang on your living room wall. Laughing

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
I'd hang that in a gallery, that's post modern right there Razz

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Chugg
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Making scammers pose like that is totally degrading and thoroughly disgusting.

Excellent work. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic