SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Best Google Voice transcriptions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to get a thread/contest started for best Google Voice transcriptions of calls from your pets. I'll get it started:

Quote:
But I'll be so. My name is Professor of the bed. I'm calling from pack a while. They've got your email and information. Your payment is due process. Please check your email. And I thought promptly with respect to speak so kinda done with the payment, bye bye now. Thank you.

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How is that done?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I set up a Google Voice account for the local area code where my character lives (www.google.com/voice). It then automagically (use that word with your pets) sends a transcription to my baiter e-mail account. I think it's a setting you can pick in your Settings section of the Google Voice account.

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh how I hate living in the UK sometimes Sad

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Tattoo - The legend. The myth. The Prof.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
1/25/11 5:19 AM 4 months ago

No. Ohh. This is Brian quarter speaking, hey what's up with my sense of my flash on T I will call you back again and you have time when you will call. I love the something.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not available in Australia either, sadly.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my favorite thing about Google Voice!

Quote:
Hello Mr. I'm going business to saddest I'm calling from london, U. K. In regards to a consignment No waiting for your email and I was living trying to call you but I can get this voicemail. I spoke to you again about soon as soon as you get this message. I would like that bye.

Quote:
Hello, this is for us with your district page class. Hello Mr. Look up. No hot from your message, but it's probably going to right Please, when you get the message. Please call me back. Thank you.

Quote:
Yeah, This is from statistically okay bye bye. I was supposed to be there. Hey, please call me talk to her. So anyways, if you can call regarding peace. Yeah.

Quote:
And this is Hans surgeons. I've got a Dodgers. Discolors. This call to prepare for mitsubishi, place. Thank you.
Play message

Quote:
Hello, this is possible to get some station police. Good afternoon, This is a friend of tomorrow. Bye bye also said to be able to your place, go to work here so I get back to me. I just found out the position of, there is some how are you are. I don't have to stick with your name on the just called about face. Thank you very much, bye bye.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh how I hate living in the UK sometimes

Quote:
It's not available in Australia either, sadly.

As Qui-Gon Jinn said... There's always another way.

Sipgate also transcribes voice mail.

www.sipgate.com (US number) or www.sipgate.co.uk (UK number)

Just FYI, I'm not too crazy about their soft phone. I recommend using something like the Xlite. The Xlite has a built in record feature so baiter's should love it.

Oh and

Quote:
Yes. My name is an edible book a I'm calling from Nigeria. I don't want to go to something else. Visit us this is a resident of it. It's a thing is a message at the most that we want to try to talk to you. Please call me as soon as you get to the did this message is very, very important, call me on 2348121850674. It is a very important to do a book for me so that we can address how your phone. With of what I did. Thank you. Have a wonderful day bye bye, bye.

Quote:
Yeah, so if we were talking about the home on my new 8 and then business and I'm calling to know if you're probably about the point of saying I love the pics on the How good to have to the email, so please bear with me on my part called and said that was from the company. Thank you very much and then the spa.

Quote:
From, Yes Mr., This is Ms. So, and there. I'm calling you. I want to do the let me know. I'm getting the other new infomercial because I could not open the attachment. Sandy a commercial gotten in the city so we cos it's. Thank you and God bless you.

This one the lad must have hit send by accident because it was a three minute voice mail of a lad talking to another lad. GV must limit the voice mail length to three minutes because they really didn't start to talk until the end. I heard them say something about an American. This is what GV made out of two lads talking.

Quote:
Hey, bye. I think you said there's no soon. Hello Mr Soon. Bye bye. With Him. What just later. But if you'd like to meet. She's. Hello. It's just, in Boston, that this is This is that you cos so I think it's worth. Hello.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic